Clown world

> internet being censored
> Brexit is extended once again
> us president is a kike puppet
> Democracy is proving to be broken more and more
> Niggers can lie in court and still go free
> Stripper nigger can drug people and probably will be let off

And normies in society are just going about their day consuming garbage and pretending to be celebrities on social media and worrying about their image and status while their freedom is slowly being striped away and they don't even know it. Cant just some aliens come and nuke our planet or something at this point.

Attached: 1550162998758.jpg (1280x809, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just play Space Station 13 and keep calm while the storm passes

Stop calling cynicism clown world, yang faggots didn't teach Diogenes his worldview. Read a book faggots

Attached: 1490321422940.jpg (1024x752, 153K)

Fist world country : Race, Sex, Muslim problems
Third world country : Almost anything except race, sex, muslim problems

KEK. Israeli shills are trying to kill Pepe. That's what the whole clown meme is about. They are fucking mentally ill.

Attached: -.jpg (1488x1231, 225K)

Honk Honk

Attached: 523236236.jpg (680x510, 87K)

> implying the storm will pass.

bump

kys kike lover.

Honk honk back at ya.

Attached: 1550169291494.png (680x680, 221K)

Youre correct in information but not spirit
Fuck off

yes but did you watch the voice this week? they’re so talented!

Attached: 7F1EC41D-AAE8-4088-A541-64077323E945.jpg (734x794, 172K)

I dont know what degenerate shit is that now? I never watch tv.

>KEK
>mentally ill
why does this sound so familiar..

the saddest part of this clown world is that the circuses keeping the masses asleep are literally the worst circuses ever put on by a government fucking over their people.

Real democracy wasn't even tried.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
>Democracy (Greek: δημοkρατία dēmokratía, literally "rule by people"),

1 president making decisions and ruling isn't democracy. Democracy is all people making decisions and ruling. For example: people write laws, people learn laws, people reject laws. People should first start reading the laws, not even president reads the laws, that's why it's all broken. Without learning about the problem you can't improve your situation.

Agree they couldn't be more obvious yet normies don't see it.

>the internet is centralized
>doctors prescribe "medicine" (SSRIs) that hurts people
>doctors straight up hurt people via "sex switch" ""surgery""
>politicians represent ((wealthy people))
>governments welcome foreigners and demonize their own citizens
>religions teach ideals opposite of their holy texts, but still claim to be based on such holy texts
>the "restrictive conservative" right wants to expand liberty and protect life
>the "compassionate liberal" left wants to expand the power of the state to clamp down on liberty and make everything more machine-like
>scientists practice pseudoscience and lie about results
>criminals are celebrated
>law abiding citizens are under constant surveillance
Up is down
North is south

Inversion...as above so below

Attached: 1553287057982.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

You can only be clown pilled if you're a fedora, prove me wrong.

If you're a theist then ultimately there is salvation at the end of the road, for the atheist there is only the absurdity of nothingness.

Attached: 1504541881417.jpg (630x748, 45K)

Well we are supposed to have a representative democracy but yeah it proves to be just a sham, people don't read or are follow politics cause its boring, much more fun watching reality tv and the voice.

>NIGGEP
brilliant.

Nobody ever wanted that.

The founding fathers setup a REPUBLIC so if people are uneducated and vote retarded, the representative can make a more informed decision.

Unfortunately this doesn't work so well when you can buy the vote from the representative. Then the decision is made by the wealthy

Honestly maybe thats for the best.

No one brought up isreal and clownworl until ((((((((you))))))) did. There just aren't enough parenthesis in the world.

Good point, clowns are fedoras without their meds

If you think 20 IQ deep you know that president doesn't makes the laws, he is some faggot elected who doesn't even has necessary education. The special interests corporate lawyers write the laws, congress approves it for money and president is there to be some ooga booga chief with his pen.

>Cant just some aliens come and nuke our planet or something at this point.
There will be no Deus ex Machina that will come and save us.

Attached: lets go be oppressed.jpg (662x662, 109K)

Democracy works you lazy cunts are using it

And politics are made to be as boring and uninteresting as possible for the masses, lets allow hem to vote and have them think they have any say when they really don't, they wont know what they're voting for any way. Those in power dont want an educated population that follows politics so they will be much easier to manipulate.

>That's what the whole clown meme is about.
The Honkler is to further the clownworld meme.

Attached: clownworld classics.jpg (1659x1653, 401K)

The best politician is a politician who can talk for an hour and not say anything.

Go outside, doomer.
Or just end yourself, whatever.

R A R E

Attached: 35E0538F-5CCC-4ED7-A988-2D426FA7B64A.jpg (807x661, 100K)

Bro the forces and machinations that move humanity are bigger than you, me, this board. Theres nothing you can do except work on yourself, prepare your mind body and soul for the challenges that lie ahead. Humans have survived dark ages before, buck up and stop bitching on the internet.

Also don't hate on the normies, they have souls too. I used to be angry about this shit now i just hope people reach peace. I hope you do as well. Good luck bro

Attached: LArMyp2.jpg (1024x768, 308K)

Peak Clown World is watching that video compiling News Anchors nation wide all giving the same pre-canned speech about fake news. That is honestly the kind of satire you'd expect from Robocop

Attached: 1553224758711.jpg (567x374, 51K)

True people need a leader its just that that leader can be just any monkeybrain retard they just need to be a smooth talker and be good at conning people.

>Women faggots kikes and niggers making decisions for everyone isn't working
I WANT ANSWERS

Attached: 1551116593235.jpg (749x740, 105K)

Yeah that one gave me shills, nothing new tho I always known not to trust the news, it feels like were living in a sci-fi B movie from the 80s.

what the fuck is even going on anymore?

Attached: 1533499236078.jpg (1270x720, 252K)

i still think normies deserve to get the shit thats coming for them, they could ask questions and redpill themselves but they dont do it, its their own fault and their ignorance is hurts us in the end.

Does that include glow in the dark threads?

Attached: 1548810715615.jpg (339x382, 25K)

since when did niggers make any decisions for any thing?

is it their fault they do what their society tells them they should do? maybe, but if you could make a functioning society those normies would be perfectly fine people. sheep are dumb thats why they have a shepherd.

Yeah of course their ignorance will hurt us, but thats the nature of things. Plato laid this out for us in the allegory of the cave. Would you get mad at a dog for eating a steak off your counter? No. Stop wasting energy on that shit bro, the sheep have always been many, and they always will. Be a wolf

Attached: 1453070952018.jpg (1024x1009, 487K)

A fellow enlightened user walking the path.
We were meant for greatness, unify body, mind and spirit

Attached: Man Vs Wild no.07.jpg (2432x908, 243K)

Hang in there.
We are many and we are in growing number. Day by day by day. It's shocking because suddenly we ger all the information that wasn't accessible before. So it's ust that things are bad, we are more aware too. We kust need to gradually replace the jews and followers in places of power. Let's get more educated, and never aelling our souls acquire good places in society where we can influence the biggest amount of people.

Attached: 220px-Evola-40.jpg (220x304, 17K)

If you think that is peak clown world wait until you see r*dditors spinning it as something only Sinclair does and only rural and suburban retards fall for.
THEIR factual and unbiased lefty mass media is totally different, of course.

Attached: 1553660726457.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

Do what thou wilt.
We live in the upside down.
Ha Haha ha whooo heee ha hoo hon honk honk.
H O N K
O
N
K

H O N K
O h no this is world is horrible
N ow we the game was honked at the start
K now and can never go back

Attached: stainedWojack.png (622x549, 836K)

Us is a republic
>misread memo
Come see me after group strategy meeting

*Honks you to the ground*

Attached: honklord.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Delet ths
Hit reply to all

niggers lol i'm so based and redpilled

What would you call them then?

May God Bless your Hustle, your Grind, and your Mind. Peace to you brother

Attached: 1503464444739.png (984x1280, 1.86M)

theres a shift happening to a next epoch its the end of the beginning

Attached: 1553295096801.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

that nigga was gay

Based samurai tradition.

true
I always forget that

Attached: 56ec33681e00009500710a19.jpg (969x787, 146K)

Also based ancient tradition. Ultimate redpill is: Homophobia = part of modern degeneracy.

>planet
Nah just nuke Fagmerica and Israel.

Jews wining goy.

Attached: 1551111339086.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|13|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)