census.gov/quickfacts/tx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Texas is fucking gay and so are you

Die, commie.

Attached: Capture.png (877x598, 48K)

prev

C O P E

also where my /ttu/ bros at?

Attached: 1512014002651.png (800x800, 14K)

I literally said in the first post you quoted
"there's a bunch from Corpus Christi on north. south of Corpus there isn't that many. you have to think, Texas is like 13-15% Black now but the majority all live in east of 35 and south of Dallas."

what does "south of Corpus there aren't many" mean?

You're wrong AGAIN

fort worth reporting

Attached: Spongemund.jpg (300x225, 7K)

>yes im from corpus how could you tell

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

youtu.be/OVlF7S9Rk7Q

FUCK YOU TEXAS AND FUCK YOUR LONESTAR BEER

TCU is 74% white, not 85%. It is also almost 6% black. Right. I am sure all of them are there cause of football. 6% of the campus. Even in the traditional white fraternities they have niggers
Source: collegedata.com/en/college-profile/688?tab=profile-overview-tab

What part of Houston? Bet you live in Montrose fag.

Lots of muslims been moving to the Houston area too. Always to the white areas. It's weird, its like, as if, white areas are nice,....or something.

How white are Texans?

Unironically moving from South Florida to Dallas in a month with my gf. Anything we should know? We are looking at far north Dallas, maybe by flower lake, something like that.

Fuck off kike nigger

oh and what does this say the Black percentage was as of 2017?

census.gov/quickfacts/tx

your simple ass needs to do some research or continue being a retard Jow Forums

what's wrong with it there man? it's a pretty nice place

>T. Kike
Also official Texas beer is shiner.

downtown you fuck i'm no hipster

Boy I sure do love our BASED and NATURALLY CONSERVATIVE Hispanics. And those Latina's ! Boy howdy they are fiiiiine! I can't wait to make some mixed race children who will of course be conservative ! Because politics and ideology is what matters! Not race! Just cracked open a cold one gonna watch some football haha I love my team, especially the fact that all the black
Players have white wives. What a great state I live in

>as of 2010 but it's increased since then and growing fast with all of the African immigrants and Blacks coming from other states. the annual estimates show higher. in other words, you're wrong
I assumed this was a response to my entire comment, and not the first 4 words I typed. If you are going to focus on one part of my comment, how about you quote it you fucking moron

Huge German admixture. Seriously. My wife is the daughter of two first gen American Germans, and her grandparents moved here after WW2. Not infrequent here at all. Shit tons of Mexicans though.

I hear Pleasant Grove is a pleasant area and houses are cheap. Should move there.

Simply...gorgeous

Attached: 1526707451517.jpg (1600x1068, 366K)

Stop sending your leftists to Colorado you kike spic rio grande swimming texan piece of shit

Also we are both green eyed and white as snow. Tired of the fucking niggers, spics, and Jews in South Florida.

>houstonbro
My nigga

Attached: 1024x1024.jpg (765x1024, 65K)

Grand Prairie signing in

I love being a minority in my own state and surrounded by unironic "jews are the chosen people" boomers! Even though our gun laws are actually pretty shit, we can just continue like they're not!

Fuck you and fuck this hell hole

This is true. I had a German great grandparent who spoke German and all on my father's side.

Corpus doesn't seem all that bad. As I said in the last thread, there are plenty of fine towns you can commute from. Beeville, Alice, George West, Orange Grove, Agua Dulce. I would much rather live over there than San Antonio

>entirety of Texas collectively laughs at your incompetence.

Attached: 1552529365113.gif (500x333, 502K)

Lewisville is nice.

Breathtaking beauty

Attached: fortworth.png (1761x915, 3.81M)

Heh i live close to here

This white

Attached: 8fUIjnf_.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Even though our gun laws are actually pretty shit,
Kikes go away

Looked at that as well. My gf was wanting to attend UT Dallas, so we wanted to be somewhat near the campus.

Rent in Highland or University Park if you work downtown or close to downtown

Dallas reporting in

small town north tx here. we too, are full.

This is some real "muh heritage" shit right here.

My friend moved down to a rich Houston suburb and is surrounded by pakis and indians

Of course you gentlemen are voting Buzzbee over Turner.

i seriously can't imagine being this mad. i used to live in detroit and it sucked so i left

Simply stunning

Attached: cool.jpg (1024x731, 287K)

official texas beer is steer cum

Texas sucks.

Love Oklahoma.

LOL dude you're almost an entirely beaner ran shithole. Dude don't forget the Alamo because in the end they're sacrifice was for nothing and the ancestors of their enemies have now almost completely reclaimed the land.

"Come and take it" LOL DUDE THEY ALREADY DID

Even the faggots in TX could fuck you up, pussy. The only thing they like more than fucking, is fighting.
They don't say "Don't Mess With Texas" for nothing.

Attached: w704.jpg (704x1349, 137K)

Worked for NOV for a short time and they had a building that had literal floors of poos doing Oracle shit

I was joking... Pleasant Grove is the fucking nigger hood. It's nicknamed "Murder Grove", and for good reason too. You'll see it in the news like everyday. Some of my family used to live there and I've heard plenty of stories.

>steer cum
Holy shit you're an absolute zika baby tier brainlet. Kill yourself immediately

That fucking place is finally shutting down

610 and Westheimer

People only know your state because it's next to us

It's an estimate. Wow. .7 points higher. You really got me.

>T. Ass blasted Midwest fag

That's right , embracing your heritage is bad! The tv told me so !

rate my (((23andme)))

Attached: ayy.jpg (301x584, 39K)

Florida here.

Let's divy up the Gulf Coast yeah?

You guys get all that delicious extra bonus oil all the way up to the West side of the Mississippi river.

We get the East side (New Orleans included) and restore West Florida as a sub-state.

Just lend us the help of your army to conquer, aye?

Texas is more Anglo than German. I'd say it is Anglo, Scottish, then German.

>memes by non-Texans
The Alamo was something to remember during the war for independence of Texas. But more important was Goliad. Really, this meme would be better if it was "Remember San Jacinto!!!" but liberals find foreign languages icky and so wouldn't go there.

Shiner tastes like swill though.

You can't blame Texans for being sexually frustrated, we all had our dicks mangled at birth and are sexuallly dysfunctional

get deported

hehe, that's where I speed after getting out off class

do you like whenever there are balkanization threads, they always make Oklahoma a part of Texas?

its not so bad but theres a lot of cucks here like nueces county went blue this election

Attached: 1519084218037.jpg (183x470, 26K)

Did that hat just say something?

nice weather this week, got the first mow of the season done today

Attached: first sip of the season.jpg (1120x2016, 470K)

They're going to fucking ruin the Alamo

It's like someone took Europe and shuffled the deck.

What are you a faggot

Lol funny cause my dad's side is all 3 of those mixed. My mom is white Hispanic though

It's possible that Africa admixture is falsely put in , 23andme does that shit

The 1st time I liked a state LESS than the Carolinas is when I went to Texas.

University Park seems like it's gonna be the area, desu. We are visiting in two weeks to look at a few apartments but we have already 90% decided on a place. It blows my mind how much cheaper Dallas is than Florida. Like fuck me if I can find a 1+1 for cheaper than 1000 a month anywhere in Florida, but downtown Dallas has places for 750? It's insane.

But, to remember the Alamo is revenge. Just like remember pearl harbor

>muh great grandparent spoke German
Jesus fucking Christ dude.

Speak for yourself faggot, my pecker works just fine.

What is Marfa like these days? Sources say that faggots have taken up residence there.

With that logic, Texas never won the war, cause there were always mexicans

For non-Texans, this isn't an exaggeration at all, the fuckers in the thread can't even begin to bring themselves to say it's hyperbole.

Go to the midwest dude, Texas is fucked

t. shitskins

Attached: You could have avoided this.jpg (654x574, 110K)

>T. Pablo Oscar Manuel Escobar

Attached: quote-texas-is-a-state-of-mind-texas-is-an-obsession-above-all-texas-is-a-nation-in-every-sense-of-t (850x400, 80K)

The only thing that comes from Texas are steers and queers. We all know you fags don't have any horns.

Lewisville fag here

TCU lad here
Who was the absolute mad man who put identity Europa stickers all over campus? Lost the pics lmao

Attached: IdentityEvropa.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Texas is alright, except those niggers at Texas A&M for screwing LSU (tho that was an epic 7 OTs. Fucking greedy Williams must pay for his sins)

PEARLAND GANG

once again, your simple ass needs to go sit down somewhere. all you have to do is click the post numbers and you'll see I said that I never said Blacks were moving to South Texas.

South Texas has a loose definition. You see those pink shades and striped counties? those are "greater South Texas". you're acting like I'm saying there are tons of Blacks in the RGV or something lmao

Attached: Regions_of_Texas.png (302x284, 16K)

New Braunfeld reporting in

You're not white according to Jow Forums intellects

Keep drinkinng that sugar free shit and you’ll go blind.

If you're circumcised your penis doesn't work "just fine" actually . It's like going through life missing one hand . It's doable but not optimal and you're delusional for thinking otherwise

My 23andme has no african in it.

Still a kike
>impotent Midwest jealousy