Would you have 15 kids if it costed nothing?

Would you have 15 kids if it costed nothing?

Attached: 9DC46B71-1F32-403B-93A6-CEB4F964A6CA.jpg (1022x1015, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKCRHhmHvjg
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y-yes?

Only with the right woman.

she can rape me any day she wants

No because women won't let me near them.

I have 15 kids. What did it cost?
Everything.

No, I would have 14.

Attached: 1542328848561.jpg (869x1024, 175K)

If my wife was similar to that and it was true love.... 20 kids.

Yes, why not?

No, because I give a shit about the environment. The last thing this planet needs is more people.

Attached: lion.gif (400x225, 958K)

I've been impregnating homeless women and prostitutes I should have 15 kids with in 2 years I'm a white guy bringing back the cream pie.

The word is "cost"..jethro.

2-3 are enough but first I need a gf

i want babies with that beast of a woman.
Imagine the kids I could make with her... they would conqueror the world.

...and AIDS.

ONLY if I found a based 1488 virgin Christian wife that was at least a 5/10

Iktf

Sometimes you just don't like someone no matter what they do or say and you can't explain why. That's how women have always seen me, and it's fundamental to my demeanor and personality to where no amount of money of physical attractiveness will save it

Attached: 1467795995473.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

15 is too many to give them the attention I feel they deserve. I think I would want 5 max.

Retard

gr8 b8 m8

Attached: Amerifat.png (200x200, 97K)

15 kids or 15 more kids than i already made?

No because quality over quantity. It's not gonna cost nothing because even if all your expenses are paid for, part of parenting is spending time with your kids, teaching, acting as a good role model, taking an interest and participating in their extracurricular activities, etc. If you just keep popping out kids and not raise them, you're no better than a nigger or a cockroach.

The Duggars are a prime example of this. The wife is a blown out roastie on meds, most of his kids are dysfunctional sperglords, at least 1 molested his own sister and is now a whore chaser.

doesn't look like she's giving you the option

I'd prefer 2 kids 3 or 4 is the maximum

Costed?

>The last thing this planet needs is more single digit IQ shitskinned people who waste and pollute more than any white nation.
ftfy

Yes, I would have less, but if they cost nothing then it would make it easier.

Hello nurse

Attached: Smug6.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Just cause your white doesn't mean you're not a nigger

Pic saved, thanks.

That's a canadian

>costed

Yes. Let me buy my land and own it without taxes, and protect me from divorce rape and the nanny state, and I'll breed my woman constantly and raise strong, smart white children.

I already have 5 white children with 4 different women.
I will gladly give a femanon some of my seed if any want it

What do you mean costed nothing, if you mean costed no money than it depends on the kids and my wife. If you really mean nothing than absolutely.

It's infuriating to see Westerners (especially women) unironically rattle this shit off.

If it means I get to have steamy sex with a good looking female sure?

Didn't white, Irish women overwhelmingly voted for abortion in your country?

>costed

Fuck yeah I would. I'd be like Hatfield and Mccoys over here having my gal turn her cooter into a baby shooter

>I've been impregnating homeless women
absolutely disgusting. i cant even imagine that nasty ass homeless coif in your face while you're raw dogging her. not to mention the discharge from down under - fucking gross

My harem does cost me, so yes, they need make up for it and to do it in rounds, making sure pussy choices are always available.

Probably not 15. 5 or 6 is the max for me tbqh.

i'll seed the remaining 10 for you and u can raise them

Nope.

i don't feel like pushing 15 kids out of my vagine, even since I miscarried, and quit.

BTFO

> white pride
> everyone has brown/black hair

no such thing as "costs nothing"

what a retarded proposition

cost and value are proportional

With her? Yes.

Yes.

Hey I know that guy!!!....

Attached: 1537567700703.jpg (400x528, 222K)

what about this QT ???

Attached: 1546531491608.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

>costed
Southerner detected.

I'm literally rock hard rn.

I'll consider it.

its true, there is about 5 billion too many of us on this planet. we need a world war or plague. keep adding people and where is all the piss and shit gonna go.

Sure why not.
I love hitting it raw.

So is she.

Here u go senpai

Attached: nah.png (1123x666, 1.48M)

Lol!

Yes, but not with the same woman. Two parents raising 15 children will result in 15 orphans in less than a decade. Two to three kids per wife.

I plan on having as many kids as is possible regardless of the financial issues associated so absolutely

i wanna have 10 kids with a black bitch
leave her - wife a white bitch, force her to raise my mixed babies and squeeze out five more all white kids
make the 5 younger kids spent their entire lives watching me favor the 10 older mixed kids until they inevitably, with my wife, murder me in my sleep but ill leave everything in my will to the 10 mixed babies

Feel like I wouldn't be able to properly interact with 15 kids giving them the parental attention they would need.
Id be comfortable up to 5 I think. As a teen I already helped raise my 4 younger siblings and 2 nephews and it wasa bit much just making sure everyone bathed, could do their homework had food etc

I would

The population isnt evenly distributed.
Its all the fucking shitholes where the women pop out 10 brats and 8 of them used to die to malaria but now they all slowly starve until the west brings them their food

It takes ~12-15 years to have 15 kids. People did it for generations before boomers.

youtu.be/cKCRHhmHvjg

Moonbouncing 360 degrees

Fuck no. 1-2 kids maximum. Who the fuck wants to have literally no free time with 15 fucking shit stains running around your house, all needing to be fed, all needing to be taken / picked up from school, all needing help with various bullshit in their lives that I don't want to fucking deal with? I already have little free time as is I'm not having 15 little bastards take literally all of the freedom I have left.

lolol her arms are not fat...have you taken a look around lately??

>1-2 kids maximum.
and yet u sit here and bitch why theyre letting all the muslims and mexicans in. smdh

I already have six, so why not?

Attached: thelastoutpost_hd_181.jpg (1440x1080, 370K)

>t. virgin

What are you? Some kind of gay?

I’ve got three kids already working on four. I don’t know if i could realistically handle 13 kids logistically and mentally. If the “costed nothing” part of this scenario meant i was financially covered for the rest of my life to never have to worry about housing, food, medical, dental, childcare, entertainment, vacations etc. then the answer is yes.

Yes. I have two beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed children with my debt free virgin wife without tattoos. But thanks to feminism I can’t really afford any more without my wife going back to work, which ain’t happening. If I set up a go fund me, will my Jow Forums bros hook me up? For every 100k I receive I will create another aryan offspring. My wife has 5-7 good years left before her uterus dries up.

My grandparents on my fathers side had 16 children. They were very devout Romanian Pentecostal Christians. It costs nothing when you live on welfare.

Can I just have one 15 year old kid

15 would be horrible to deal with and take adequate care of.

But some, sure.

Hell yes.

I have a 3rd on the way already.

With the right one. Someone who isn't a thot, who isn't bound by material but cares about doing the right thing and also my dick says yes to. You'd be surprised how many are disqualified based on the 'doing the right thing' standard.

im gona hav 100s of kids. 1 for every country atleast.-

Costed nothing...? Dont have 15 kids sir

More than 4 is negligent, there's no way you can take care of them properly.

100 or no deal

You could get rid of close to 90% of the globe's current population if you genocide all non-whites
it's as simple as that you fucking faggot retard. They're worthless and are a waste of space anyway

Attached: 0o9cdCOp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Yes, the most white pilling moment in my life was when I started working with kids and realized how 99% of the white kids I work with are great, respectful, well mannered and athletic, rich or poor they were all like this, the only few bad behaving ones were the single mothered ones. However, every single Hispanic or Black child I had ever had to work with was horribly overweight, violent, lazy, smelly and terribly mannered

White children are a gift to the world and it’s your job to produce more.

immediately

Can I sniff her gumboots?

15?
She's a second lieutenant.
She'll have no issue disciplining 40 kids.

yes

Yep

...Who said anything about taking care of them?

Flag checks out

Probably like 4-5

My own child army?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|14|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

Platoon.
40 makes a platoon, not an army.

I mussa skiped that leson in algazebra