I must say his new look is pretty sleek. What is Rato trying to accomplish with this new look?

I must say his new look is pretty sleek. What is Rato trying to accomplish with this new look?

Attached: rato.png (238x288, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
granma.cu/granmad/2010/05/18/nacional/artic01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 822E8479-FCAD-4B27-86BE-00F99207A7D2.jpg (640x851, 107K)

2024 bid with Rand as his running mate

How bout the other way around.

>the focus group say you look like zodiac
>grows beard to cover misshapen freakish skull
qed

Lion Ted!

Rand doesn't have the national brand that Cruz has. Putting Cruz at the top of the ticket will help the GOP hold on to TX (yes TX will be in play by 2024)

rats have fur duh

What will hurt him, again, is that he's Canadian-born, not a natural born citizen and constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of either president or vice-president.
As a lawyer and having practiced constitutional law before the SCOTUS, he should know this, but ignores it.

He's growing the beard, duhhhh.

Attached: riker-beard-star-trek.gif (335x335, 479K)

I hope this.

Attached: Ted Cruz Hobo.jpg (456x595, 94K)

The fuck he doesn’t?his father is memed more on this board than Pepe, and that’s a scientific fact!

>voting for another evangelical pseud christian who merely exists to parrot the sentiments of the (((masters)))
i don’t think i can do it again anons

Attached: 3F325D59-E6F9-410A-BE82-BF81DEF731E5.jpg (657x527, 55K)

>this board
unfortunately Jow Forums isn't an accurate example of the American electorate, and then only thing people hate more then a lolbertarian is a manlet

Attached: randlet.jpg (560x375, 115K)

No legal challenge to Cruz's status as a natural-born citizen has held up. His mother is a US citizen.

a lot has changed since then. trump broke the system. any thing is possible if we just dream it.

I remember some articles back in the 2016 election season about how average people are biologically hardwired to be sort of repelled by Cruz's face. Could have been jew bullshit, but he may have taken it to heart.

Rand already sunk his chances of taking the reigns of the Trump base by being a faggot and voting against the wall NE

Also the universe will never change enough to allow manlets to actually win in life.

Attached: randlet the manlet.jpg (168x300, 9K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (230x220, 10K)

Jow Forums controls the republican party.

He’s not a manlet, he stands up for principles and does not back down. There isn’t another politician in America as consistent and principled.
He couldn’t beat trump because not even Hillary, barrack, and the entire us intelligence agencies could beat him.

When your manifesto gets taken down from CreateSpace for bullshit reasons.

I wonder what her vagina tastes like after a busy 12 hour day at the office.

Its actually true. He has comically villainous features, I still don't quite understand how he was elected in the first place or beat beta-o

his new look is an improvement tho. But he nor rand have any chance of winning primaries let alone a national election just on the charisma factor alone

Attached: math master.png (250x250, 32K)

Attached: peach.jpg (291x988, 52K)

At least he has the balls not to fold into republican big government bullshit.

>hes not a manlet
?
>consistent and principled.
>didn't support his own fathers presidential run
>went against isreal iron dome funding, changed his mind because he wanted shekels for campaign, voted for it, lied about ever opposing it
breh

Attached: yikes.jpg (255x300, 13K)

milk and salty coins

That's how the traditional Texas man looks.
If you're not a yankee faggot then you need to have a beard.
Any Texan man needs to have a beard.

Of course...Israel.
Try a new talking point.

Nothing against the great state of Texas, but they do fall for fake cowboy acts. See: The Bush family.

He leveled up

This board runs the show, you don’t even know the power Jow Forums has.

Attached: 21DF0F17-1F7A-48AA-88D6-59B5492A9C46.jpg (480x717, 66K)

Beards are for closet homosexuals and lazy men

>To instill fear in others, you first have to conquer your own fear.
What do you fear?

Attached: ra's al ghul.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Reminding Latinos he's the Hispanic one
The number of people who thought beto was latino and Cruz wasn't was embarrassingly high

Looks like honest Abe desu. /10 would bang.

Attached: Babebrehamlincolm.jpg (474x591, 26K)

Well, we all know home for lying ted. Perhaps this look makes us forget that name. He looks more serious and less of a manlet

CRUZ MISSILE 2024

This proves that men are meant to wear beards. Why does everyone shave.

Is it wrong that I unironically like Ted?
He’s corny and does the right thing even though no one likes him, even his seven year old daughter
Also I feel like he’s about to have his year soon

Jesus, salty coins really? You know that you shouldn’t eat pussy, while the chick has her period

Remember he is one pf those who allowed the immigration into Texas. He leads and did nothing to stop it, like Florida's Rick Scott.

vote left or right you still get the same result, your replacement population.

Trying to cover up his smarmy look with hair.

Hi newfriend.

>guyz I am not a blobfish, I swear I am an alt right pretty boy zoomer.

Cover up that weak jawline that makes him look like a total puss.

Onions Cuba

Something strange is going on with these beards. Alex Jones grew a beard recently as well after not having one basically his entire career. Hmmm...

Attached: Beard Psyop.jpg (530x298, 19K)

It's a really easy way for aging men to hide their wrinkles

>I must say his new look is pretty sleek. What is Rato trying to accomplish with this new look?

His people probably got some polls back saying that GOP voters think he's emasculated due to his submission to Trump after Trump dogged on him and his wife. So they probably told him to grow a beard to seem more masculine to the public. Unfortunately putting a beard on a vagina just makes a hairy vagina.

Shhh don't give a concise logical explanation.

the left cant meme

it's manly

the GOP had shills research Jow Forums meme culture so they could appropriate it and now know exactly how to appeal to right wing youth. You are being conned so obviously.

Does anyone else think hes got that plantation style almost colonel Sanders vibe going on with the beard? Like all white suit and talking with a drawl

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

The short, well groomed beard really helps make me look less like a wax statue of Dracula. Not being sarcastic btw.
Maybe after nearly losing to Beto he's going to actually try and market himself better for next time.

Remember how fucking disgusting Cruz was at his worst Lyin' Ted stage? Back when he was El Rato with the tonsil stones and the fat face? When even his own daughters were repulsed at the sight of his fat disgusting body squeezed into shitty blue jeans?

Now look at him. His entire transition from Lyin' Ted to Beautiful Texas Ted is the stuff of movies and legends. He is redeemed in the golden light of Trump, truly.

Attached: JUST Cruz.jpg (378x567, 83K)

s0is ruined beards

he's 5' 11"... oh right that means he a midget lmao

uhh I swear I am NOT Ted, don't know why that ended up saying me instead of him

heh nice try dildo

>He is redeemed in the golden light of Trump
god damn you guys are easy

He is just a cuban and like all of them just a Comie trained to disguise americans while they infiltrate their government to destroy them from inside, as their "Prophet" wrote in his manifesto. (Carta inconclusa de Martí a su amigo Manuel Mercado
“Viví en el monstruo y le conozco las entrañas”

José Martí, nuestro Héroe Nacional, escribió el 18 de mayo de 1895, un día antes de su caída en combate por la independencia de la Isla, esta carta inconclusa a su entrañable amigo mexicano Manuel Mercado considerada su testamento político, donde argumenta su antiimperialismo y su lucha por “impedir a tiempo con la independencia de Cuba que se extiendan por las Antillas los Estados Unidos y caigan, con esa fuerza más, sobre nuestras tierras de América”.

Campamento de Dos Ríos, 18 de mayo de 1895.
granma.cu/granmad/2010/05/18/nacional/artic01.html
How many cubans are in your government pal?
I guess they are over represented too a bunch of communist in DC, pretending to be Republicans just to fool you.

Attached: marti.jpg (250x392, 12K)

Follow your leader faggots
>oh he looks so manly

Attached: 5a149cbe9c1d3.image.jpg (1200x1116, 124K)

He’s establishing a jawline. If you’re experiencing trouble developing a strong chin and jawline I recommend shaving your beard along the most prominent portions of your jawline as a border.

Just look at the douche Dan Blizerian. His face looks like a collapsing house but the beard holds it together.

Attached: 80703C1C-6DE0-41AF-9D92-6A38CFBC3CD2.jpg (640x480, 21K)

a beard to cover up his rat face so he can make a 2024 run

Oh I am laughing

Day of the Rake: postponed

>you guys

What do you mean by “you guys” exactly, Shlomo?

The rats growing whiskers.

I guess he prefers having a mustache when he gets fucked by Beto in 2024. Generation Z is the most liberal generation of all time!

Attached: 1540547358880.gif (480x269, 3.69M)

Attached: LION_TED.png (333x360, 78K)

Old man Cruz

He looks fuciing retarded. Beards just look good in old people and some viking looking chads.