Islam was White and racist but its doctrinal problems resulted in miscegenation

>Islam was White and racist but its doctrinal problems resulted in miscegenation
>Segregation used to be justified using Christianity but the kikes subverted Christianity
>Pagans got obliterated by anything monotheistic
>Atheists are degenerate liberal racemixers
It’s fucking over. There’s no good religion to solidify the far right. Most Christians would excommunicate you if you made a racist DIY Christianity. Wtf do we do?

Attached: 96267036-8073-4BE9-9CF8-F6CFA3468C6B.png (604x613, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes_Palimpsest)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SCIENCE! Get it? The religions are controlled at a level you will not be able to reach. So religion is not your answer

/pol should make a new religion. Mormons did it and it worked.
I suggest mixing Norse, German and Greek paganism with the uncucked parts of Christianity.

Attached: 1553242658581.png (960x960, 730K)

Islam was white?

Attached: religion for white people.png (3892x651, 3.28M)

Read Laconics of Cult if you want to know how to start your own religion, or cult.

i need to fix my fuckign filenames god damnit

Attached: come home white man 2.png (1024x171, 345K)

I won't even try cause I'm not smart enough for that, just giving a suggestion for you anons.

Trump is a part of the cult the author of this book created in the early 1900s

No, but Muhammad was a white ginger. He then proceed to befriend a nigger and they would buy slaves and free them if they converted to islam. Then they started doing the 4 wives thing and his companions started buying black women and race mixing. Now the average arab has anywhere between 15=35% african admixture and some s. asian admixture. Pic related is Muhammeds inbred decent.

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi (1).jpg (960x584, 116K)

Christianity was NEVER White. It is the slave religion derived from an offshoot group of semites who wanted control over gentiles. Half of its holy scripture is literally the Talmud and the other half literally says that Jews must control Israel before Jesus Christ will come back.

Christianity made the White man docile. It was only after the shackles of obscurantism and circular reasoning from meaningless scripture were cut off by the reintroduction of classical Roman and Greek mindsets and scholars after the fall of Constantinople that allowed the White man's inherent potential to be tapped rather than restrained.

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

The Talmud isn’t the Old Testament. Stop being subversive.

Christians used to run screaming from real White men. White men who had an idea of civic virtue and service to each other and their nation rather than to a hook nosed ape in the sky who takes at worst glee and at best apathy in torturing his alleged creations. White men used to hurl axes at the testicle-like heads of shaven monks who horded gold in their monestaries and bragged about destroying ancient practical knowledge (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes_Palimpsest) for yet more meaningless babble thst nobody would ever need to read. Real White men struck fear so great into the hearts of the rat-like Christians spewing their Hebrew-related Aramaic tongue with their trademark proselytization that the very symbol of their belief is the device used by Whites to kill their savior and innumerable forgotten followers. Their beliefs in higher powers lead to a recession by the majority of White society away from real problems like degeneracy and lack of assimilation from conquered peoples. Until the only ones left who had the power and apparent right to do anything about those problems if they even wanted to were nobles and priests, as intended. Christianity is submission to the power hungry, who chide you for not respecting that they spent more time sucking the balls of an imaginary figure for longer or with the right blood vs you. Is it any wonder that the Industrial Revolution was able to take hold and for Whites to demonstrate their cunning and strength once the coddled and Semetic upper classes were forced to compete with the skills of those who weren't "blessed" by a Jewish God?

I actually like this idea and there are parts of European history where people were undecided on converting to Christianity and worshiped the heathen gods aswell as jesus

Fucking pube heads

Attached: Viking-raid.jpg (630x464, 127K)

I keep thinking about that. Fascism and Hyper nationalism are the only solution. Then you might add or not add a religion. While Hitler and Mussolini rejected cristianism, Salazar in Portugal enforced christianity. It wasn't pure fascism but a nationalist dictatorship, and it worked well until zionist controlled America and ussr subverted our empire.

pagans got keked because the Romans let everyone worship their own gods. really they did the same shit we are doing right now

Islam was never white you retard.
It was founded by an arab for arabs.
The truth is that the Catholic Church had a priest follow and care for mohammed. His goal was to raise up and help legitimatize and act as editor for the cult that mohammed was supposed to lead to get the arabs, who were sticking with paganism, to come under the wing of the Catholic Church.
It backfired, with mohammed getting angry and raising up an army of pagan tribals to take large swathes of the middle east.
It's a giant lie and it is an arab religion through and through. Nothing white about it. Arab paganism and abrahamism cobbled together by an editor listening to the ramblings of a madman.

Imagine being the literal and proven descendant of Muhammad and being White.
If the average Paki or Arab knew about this guy they would screech.

>Atheists are degenerate liberal racemixers
Wrong. That's progressives. Atheism isn't linked to any sort of traits other than maybe better cognitive ability.

Islam is purely material.
If you don't believe in the spirit then it shouldn't matter to you but it goes so well with nationalism because that is its raison detre. Created to help arabs overthrow the white people in charge.
Take up their religion and you doom our people to the same idiocy that plagues the shitskins.
We're better than them. Our world view is better than theirs. We are in God's image. Merciful and horrifyingly wrathful at once. Don't go turning to lies. Quit letting your enemies tell you that Christ wants you to commit suicide.

>Atheism isn't linked to any sort of traits

Attached: 2A2B7D08-431E-4FE3-B00C-D19004E21EFA.jpg (480x372, 19K)

Look at this photo. Who were the real men?
The ones begging for an indifferent God to give them some sort of divine intervention so they could rationalize the fear of their death was natural and that despite heaven being a sword or halberd blow away, your body told you that you had to scramble and scream and beg as though the opposite, an eternity of nothing, was what actually awaited?

Or was it the men who hopped on those boats to feed their families, expand their estates, and spread their seas to lands they had only heard of in songs and rumors?

Attached: 84160.ngsversion.1422283076803.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1874, 394K)

Yeah, that's right. he claimed that atheism = race mixing degenerate. It's a lie.

Atheists are mental midgets that cannot be reasoned with.
They are dogmatic fools.
If you're not convinced by religion rationality and intelligence would at least lead you to agnosticism but they believe in a negative. Something unproven.
They have no logic, only spite.

*seed but seas works too

>Most Christians would excommunicate you if you made a racist DIY Christianity

Oh no, you're not in communion with churches you already broke out of communion with by making a new creed in a first place how terrible

>It’s fucking over. There’s no good religion to solidify the far right.
That's why we make one. Praise Kek and Praise the prophet Terry Davis who showed us the truth.

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

THIS

I don’t even care anymore. I stopped identifying as Christian. I just thank whichever god is responsible for a current string of good luck. I follow the books of the Bible that are physically beneficial and don’t say the same things to me the jews do. I want White imperialism and hate degeneracy.

Nobody can really pin down what Hell is supposed to be like. Evangelicals think it's brimstone and fire but this was a popular interpretation only spread even further by Dante's Inferno, which is purely a fictional novel and has 0 authority as scripture.

Sometime between now and 0 BC it became lost on people that "Hell" was simply a state of being forgotten and darkness. There is nothing there. It is nothing. It is simply being forgotten. Not existing. There is nothing threatening about this. And Heaven is not some fount of pleasure and wishes being granted. It's a constantly morphing carrot stick that's used to manipulate people into doing whatever you want so they maybe, just maybe, have the chance to see what's there. It's a mystery box.

GOD made it pretty easy to understand but unfortunately we all want to think our shit don't stink so you don't listen but act like we do.
Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).
Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

Sand cult

sounds pretty good

>Science
Yeah, cause trusting people to do what they think is right based on data has worked out reeeeeal well. When was the last time you saw a normies use facts and logic to make a decision?

Religion's main purpose is not as metaphysics. It's a political science. An atheist of all people knows religion was created to control people.

Yes I'm sure Jesus Christ spoke perfect Modern English, a language which didn't even exist yet, which was influenced by dialects of other languages which did not exist yet.

What an amazing man. I bet his favorite food was Cheeseburger and his favorite sport wad good old fashioned American baseball.

Attached: 1553590491746.jpg (975x975, 83K)