Escaping the alt-right sinkhole

youtube.com/watch?v=5XI1TdauYAo

There is a growing amount of content on youtube by people who have realised what self-validating, destructive bullshit flies on Jow Forums and the alt-right web.

If you are a depressed, angry, young male that feels disenfranchised with society and is obsessed with 'redpills' and toxic 'self-improvement', I implore you to watch this testimony, of a guy who is easily the key demographic of Jow Forums.

Also, to re-iterate:
>White replacement is a lie
>Feminism is valid
>Civilisation is not collapsing
>Western culture is a meaningless concept, and includes self-critiquing modern philosophies like Marxism
>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda, such as 'cultural marxism' (=jewish Bolshevism), Jewish lobby (=Protocols of Elders of Zion), violent, dumb, rapey blacks & muslims (=classic racist trope)

Again, please watch the video fully, and learn from this guy's experiences.

Attached: cp.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtu.be/vqN09FTdAyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself dystopian mentally ill tranny

Does this shit just make anyone else laugh? I can't even get upset at their blatant shilling attempts anymore, it's just comical to watch them try.

Attached: idi.gif (200x150, 1.51M)

Their ignorant and arrogant assumption is that what our current modern society is the result of the indpedent decision making of white westerners, which it is not... The redpill is a harsh mistress but it reveals to us the truth you people are unable to accept, still again it can have some unintended affects on our sanity...

I guess I'll start ignoring the statistics that in most of Europe Whites will be a minority in their own lands in a couple of generations.
>Feminism is valid
Sure 2nd wave is great. 3rd has corrupted equality
Is what Roman's in 400 AD said as well. The absolute hubris of you people that you think we've evolved so far we could never have a dark age again.
>Western culture is a meaningless concept, and includes self-critiquing modern philosophies like Marxism
Sad you lump the pinnacle of human achievement with a Jewish concept like Marxism.
>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda.
You mean truth

>ctrl+f
>she
>her
>no match
good fucking job faggot

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)

no one is buying your bullshit

Attached: 1529467591055.jpg (1024x735, 61K)

fuck your astroturfing, nigger

What's contrapoints real name?

Natalie W. Parrott

He's called "Huge faggot"

So he's named "Nathan"?

the final red-pill is realizing red-pills are lies.

if your ideas can be changed by a tranny on youtube you never believed in them in the first place

No, he's actually Billy. But legally he already changed it to Natalie.

I can't speak for the rest of the farther right, but I'm happy with who I am. I've paid my own way for many years, worked backbreaking jobs, and I'm going back to school. I've had a few relationships ( not that that means anything ) and I left each woman better than I found her, which means everything. I'm only 5 minutes into the podcast and it's the first thing from this group I've ever listened to, but I hope to god I can start hearing their own self-doubt, that fear that they might be talking about themselves. One thing I won't deny is that I feed on liberal energy.

>toxic 'self-improvement',
Lost me there

Attached: 1552506203854.jpg (400x368, 25K)

>making it this obvious

Attached: 1544934476096.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>There is a growing amount of content on youtube by people who have realised what self-validating, destructive bullshit flies on Jow Forums and the alt-right web.
How many of these people are sincere, and how many are on George Schwartz's payroll?

5 minutes, holy shit I meant like one minute. Forgot to turn off the time machine.

... so this is where the antichristian shilling is coming from. Tell contrapoints he fucking sucks

>if your ideas can be changed by a tranny on youtube you never believed in them in the first place
This.
Fuck that faggot kid being spammed here that left the "alt-right"

saged

Attached: 1527604442885.jpg (718x638, 62K)

if i ever meet someone who listens to chapo trap house im gonna suplex them and call them gay fr
cumtown for life except for adam

STOP FUCKING SHILLING HIM

No there isn't.
41% is in your future.
Eventually, it'll be 100%.
no bump

you are just afraid you will be de-redpilled.

All of them are shills. If it was a genuine grass roots movement then they wouldn't have all come out of nowhere at the same time.

This whole thing is part of a state run "deradicalisation" program that was started by someone because of Christchurch

>doesn't actually debunk one single thing
>it's not true, trust me
>be on the right side of history Goyim

DON'T WORRY BOUT WHAT TF HE BE DOING, ITS DJ SMOKEY

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 224K)

Attached: C6E9C5F4-533D-4EAC-AC83-E172A00A4D4E.gif (2970x2255, 837K)

Looks like he got hair plugs because for a while there he totally looked like he was going bald.

Watch all of these videos or you are a pussy
youtu.be/pnmRYRRDbuw

You're side is losing, faggot. Get used to it.

tranny shill thread posted every day

Imagine saying that. Just proves you're a liar.
It has literally been admitted to that whites are being replaced in America.

Attached: 308C7B72-539A-4B8C-AE74-16284B39BCAA.png (1120x2499, 505K)

>civilization is not collapsing
Is this guy some sort of weird shill? How can anyone say this seriously?

WOAHHH wtf I hate myself, I see myself in pepe and just layer everything in irony!!!! WOW!!

White replacement is a lie?

Thanks. I finally rejected alt-right nonsense. I'll be voting democrat next election.

Attached: 1552881815989.jpg (520x480, 104K)

Discord trannies are now shilling discord trannies. Bold move.

>"deradicalisation" program that was started by someone because of Christchurch

Joan Donovan and the CFR are behind this stuff

Attached: deradicalize.png (1103x655, 92K)

I am what I eat.

Attached: DC5BBF6F-F12B-41A4-9227-59F23D15A848.png (400x388, 125K)

Who cares about the dickless cocksucker

Woah wtf I hate myself and want to be a piece of shit now, I guess I'm a #trannymissile now!

Sorry, sweetie...

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

Hi Joan

Attached: 1553307373950.jpg (977x566, 64K)

>white replacement is a lie

London, New York, and Paris are all now minority white

>Feminism is valid

Women gaining political power is a definitive precursor to the fall of civilization throughout history

Not immediately no, but there is no question that our society is in decay and the rate of collapse is increasing

Nonsensical garbage thought

>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda, such as 'cultural marxism' (=jewish Bolshevism), Jewish lobby (=Protocols of Elders of Zion), violent, dumb, rapey blacks & muslims (=classic racist trope)

The Nazis were right about a lot of things

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (676x582, 497K)

>WHITE REPLACEMENT IS A LIE

Yes please teach me how to accept the mutilation of children

Attached: 1552445016122.jpg (1024x1000, 137K)

>this thing
Stop

Fuck off with this garbage thread.

Are normies suspicious about Christchurch? It always seemed like a false flag to me. The guy tried way too hard to seem like a stereotypical Jow Forums user. Also traitors are worse than enemies.

watching self improvement videos on youtoob leads to watching mens rights videos which leads to watching white nationalists / jews wrote the google algorithms and you are literally being brainwashed by it.

pretty much encapsulates this place - lots of quasi light hearted racism to full on fucking bloodthirsty nazi edgelords who hate women.

Attached: 3N5qHyKf1cNhUAL8Vau07K-qs6ohroKfsBVL1NiEn18.jpg (614x768, 83K)

He's never been interesting.
He never will be.

can you find a leftist saying this instead of a democrat? You can't.

>If you are a depressed, angry, young male that feels disenfranchised with society and is obsessed with 'redpills' and toxic 'self-improvement', I implore you to watch this testimony, of a guy who is easily the key demographic of Jow Forums.
Dunno about all that other faggot shit but this is a hard truth. The deepest level of Jow Forumsposters are just shut in, angry manchildren. This place was better before the election.

Nigger

Attached: 1553543614229m.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

>There is a growing astro turfed campaign of people claiming they were alt right and left even though they never were

>Here, watch my video of people fighting the power structure so hard that the power structure funds them and allows them to remain on every platform because they agree with fortune 500 HR departments on everything

Also to re-iterate:
>If you don't understand that whites have gone from 90% to 61% in 50 years, you're illiterate
>Feminism is cancer and a trick the ford foundation pulled to destroy the family unit and have the IRS collect more taxes
>Civilization has already collapsed, you live in a bubble
>modern western culture is meaningless, western culture of yesteryear was deeper and more meaningful than literally anything in your discord tranny existence
>Most ideas in the mainstream are just regurgitated cultural marxist propaganda.

You have posted 0 evidence of the claims you make
I'll say it 10,000 times trannies, if you want to change anybodies mind here you have to post compelling pieces of evidence.

You want me to change my mind on 13 do fifty
Show me where I read the FBI crime stats wrong

The demographic predictions say enough, Joe Biden was just admitting to the replacement plan because it was so obvious

these threads have been up all day every day. this is actual advertisement. report and move on.

Imagine taking advice from someone who pretends to be a woman.

Attached: 1479935857656s.jpg (179x250, 6K)

FREE GUCCI MANE
KUSH ALIENS ARE ATTACKING THE WHITE HOUSE

If ever for a fleeting moment I see myself in the majesty of Pepe it only uplifts and heals me in the most profound way. Not layered but deeply so and direct. Ame...Shadillay

Dunno. All the normies I've spoken to think that the muzzies had it coming

I've definitely noticed a lot of "Escaping Hate', 'Life After Hate' etc propaganda. Hell I'd leave if I could but some things you just can't unsee.

Oh yeah because Chapo Trap House is a beacon for winners and champs, get over yourself.

This board is completely pozzed though, that much is true.

Everyone should watch one of his videos. Seeing how Self obsessed he is and how little he actually manages to say will redpill you on how basedboy lefties think.
Ideas you evolved past in high school is the framework for their entire belief system

lol you support Joe Biden.

Attached: jipdeheeheewoo.jpg (489x397, 21K)

A mentally ill degenerate calling other people delusional.
I can't wait for this faggot to off himself.

This guy just wants to shirk the responsibility of holding controversial opinions that he knows are true.

youtu.be/vqN09FTdAyQ

I can't imagine what I wrote that give you that retarded idea

Are any of those from real people or just tranny shills just shilling for shillkels?

checked

>hey goy hate yourself because you are a failure
A failure: a white man who didn't get printed money from tribe.
A success: ooga booga burger muh dik rap song approved by tribe.

P.S. this is a meme site. What is this alt-right? Nothing to do with Donald Trump, since Donald Trump is right wing, not alt-right, he's same old Republican, there's nothing alternative about him.

Respond to

Attached: FE9A1A48-850A-4AD5-A9D3-F86DF3CA5AFD.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

If you haven't caught on yet, those people never were us, they were always cuck weaklings and are just trying to make us look bad but are failing epicly. How about we start "I used to believe diversity was our strength, but now I understand that the 14 words are the truth."

"race realism" is covered in the videos

how is this still up?

Did Caleb take things way too seriously and literally?

These threads aren't changing any minds, and Contra is ugly as fuck.
So are you

YOU WILL NEVER PASS

You mean like VIP pedo rings? Like franklin scandal and Dutroux affair? Nigger wake up

REPORT OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

STOP REPLYING TO BULLSHIT

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Stop taking the bait Jow Forums you bunch of retards, JUST IGNORE THIS THREADS

it is not enough for you to destroy yourself, you try to take as much as possible with you.

what a noble man you are.

Attached: 1553473492173.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

The Alt-Right was a fabricated thing to begin with. Did anyone ever seriously classify themselves as "alt-right"? It always seemed like a media driven thing, to just categorize a large group of people into one, easy-to-hate group.

Left and right politics are the worst.

Faggy gay bait and you're a dumb Discord tranny.

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>have no idea what Chapo Trap House is
>google it
>pic related
>amazing atheist look-a-like
>paul ryan's gay younger brother
>beta manlet
Memes are real

Attached: lol.png (1008x672, 738K)

Shes right you know

>Most ideas on Jow Forums are just regurgitated classic nazi propaganda
Your point?

Attached: Smokin.gif (500x270, 972K)

I like to start every morning by verifying my position in the world with a simple series of questions
>Is God on my side?
Answer: Yes.
>If God is on my side, who can be against me?
What do you think the answer is?

Attached: 1502552520843.jpg (1024x680, 116K)

Stop posting this thread you fucking faggot. Contra does not look like a woman, contra looks like a man and nothing other than a man with excessive make up. Go ahead contra, tell ur mum you posted it again!

I have no desire to to interact with this content.

Attached: 1135735788.png (450x420, 256K)

This is just pathetic. I fucking hate telemarketers, every single one of you hand-rubbing, money-grabbing, country-ruining cunts.

>would be revolutionary vanguard that wants to burn the western nations to the ground says "no u"
wew lad 0/10 not even trolled

>1 min into the video
>already a strawman
>armchair psychology
Chapo Trap House in a nutshell, I'd like them to cool it on the alcohol and be a bit more honest.

You sound like the kind of faggot who takes every single post here seriously and bukkakes it into their identity.
Kys faggot.