When will they realize that they are digging their own graves?

When will they realize that they are digging their own graves?

I have been on Jow Forums for about a year now. At the time I was content with the way of things; but now I am angry, and enraged when they blissfully hold the white race accountable for all of their self-created problems and misfortunes. There was a time when I had sympathized with the so called “plight” of minorities. Not anymore. I have no sympathy. Slavery ended a 150 years ago, segregation ended over 50 years ago, a black man (their fucking savior) has been President, yet because they are too stupid fucking and killing each other like a pack of animals, they want to point the finger at me and my kind?

Damn you Jow Forums, I see the light now.

TLDR: Pic related is relevant to how I am feeling right about now.

Attached: 49633CB6-4589-4068-BFDE-601D15076ED6.jpg (842x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZj43rtoEp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need a tampon?

No I have some scotch. I’ll mellow out in a bit. Thank you anyway faggot.

No. Just got wife pregnant which you never could hope with a girl lol

Congrats

They’ll realize their mistake when they’re hanging for a lamp post.

Don't correct your enemy when they are making a mistake.

I’m just glad I have this place as an outlet. I hardly ever use social media platforms anymore

>meme flaggit
Hi Rabbi!

>whitie mad
Oh boo fucking hoo. Whitie decided to jew over just about half this world first. You faggots created this world, and now you get the rewards.

Whites are the reason most people live over the age of 30.

Attached: Awk8QCSCIAA7_4H.jpg (400x267, 33K)

When they're doxxed and lose their job, what do Liberals think is going to happened to their pent up anger?
There was the claim someone an hero'd after being doxxed for attending the Unite the Right rally. Now imagine if he took that anger and fear out on the person or people who doxxed him, I believe it was that Yes You're Racist account. Maybe it would make people think twice about doxxing. They already love to point out how many attacks and deaths have been at the hands of right wingers

It's easy to invent shit with an unlimited supply of crypto-kike money. Any other race couldve done it faggota

I was speaking with my wife about this a few days ago. People like you and I are getting pushed rapidly towards a psychological state of crisis. I've estimated about 3% of white men have already reached this crisis point and a smaller portion of them have already moved passed it into a state of reaction. The more pressure is put on our population the more of us move towards the state of crisis and the more move from the state of crisis into the state of reaction. If a place like this acts as a release valve for us then it enables us to stay at the point of crisis or near to it longer than would otherwise happen. This is a good thing, as lone wolf attacks caused by those in the reaction phase only serve to accelerate the tension and move more into the crisis zone.
What's important about this is that when it comes to violent revolution against the status quo the first stage is always lone wolf style attacks. This is Breivik and Tarrant. What comes next because of the sudden influx of people reaching psychological crisis is the need of an externalized structure to offset the burden of stress. This is when the demand for something to help relieve the burden of stress of those in crisis causes a massive spike in the degree and intensity of organization. Jow Forums will not be the place where this kind of organization happens, that's going to be on the ground and in person. In a sense, Jow Forums is a false outlet. I've felt it myself, the relief you get by posting on Jow Forums minimizes over time as you realize the futility of the endeavor. You can't change anything on this platform to the degree necessary to reduce the burden.
We are the people who are reaching or have reached the psychological crisis. We can either choose articulated and overt opposition or further acceleration.

Attached: 1512739160645.jpg (960x591, 57K)

Meanwhile in Africa, Asia, Middle East, and South America...

the twitter is right, in the long run persecuting white people, I predict this was all planned, it was a bad idea, i dont think it will end nicely

Jews aren't white.

>Meanwhile in Africa, Asia, Middle East, and South America...
The counties whitie fucked over? Yeah some are making it back. The land of my people, Mexico, is doing fine. Even tho we were fucked over by whitie, when they decided to invade a country that had just won its independence and was recovering. Do you remember that little whitie faggot? They teach you that in rich whitie school? How your people jew'd?
Kys.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32K)

No they're not you fucking dip. Try again

That dude that killed himself was a fucking retard though. He showed up to the public event wearing a shirt with his college engineering department. You can't even really say he was "doxxed" when he showed up to a public event wearing his college shirt like a retard.

Now that's a good post.

Attached: 1553224399580.jpg (791x1024, 205K)

I say we do the Hitler route. If an idiot like AOC can get elected so can we.

>Mexico, is doing fine.
This board is for discussing politics, not jokes buddy.

Sometimes I wish we weren't right all the time

Attached: 3c52b74a4225983e8039dae93182629ae6b4f01eec957d9fb717c672b68b2fb5.jpg (3000x2174, 1.36M)

The aztecs were starving to death just before Spanish contact. They ate bugs and corn gruel. They would have migrated north and slaughtered the Indians, but only after engaging in human sacrifice (people at the bottom of the pyramid eating the headless body too)

>the twitter is right
The twitter sounds like dotr which we all know is a sad fucking larp

Yea, so don't blame Whites for fucking up the world. We just wanted to be left alone, then we let the kikes in, and they decided that they needed to destabilize all of central America to flood us with the injuns that we already BTFO once.

>Land of my people
A significant amount of "Your people" fought for independence FROM Mexico, and later to join the US. Get your ass beck to bean-land if youre so adimant about it.

I don't believe this system will work on our end. It will be in the hearts and minds of people when reality hits the streets.
>Jow Forums is a false outlet

Attached: 20.png (853x480, 183K)

>Mexico, is doing fine.
Bring on the next dip

Attached: Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_.png (1280x593, 191K)

congratulations on the wifey. I wish your family many blessings and happiness

What kind of scotch?

I bought a gun and a shit load of ammo. Haven't actually planned a mass shooting. But I'm thinking about it. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is that I don't want to let my parents down. If they were dead though, I'd have done something by now.

>I don't believe this system will work on our end.
Its not about preserving the system, but doing what the leftists do and transform it to what we want. Hitler tried a violent movement, he failed. He only succeeded by taking over by politics, same with Mussolini.

even if there was a flare up of active measures, it would just provoke the most overreaching crackdown you could possibly imagine (arrest literally anyone who has made an ironic comment), and all the normalfags would celebrate it in the streets.

but you must do what you must do, maybe it's better to thunder before extinction, if extinction is certain anyway. just know that they want you to do it, and they're waiting.

Honestly the next best thing that can happen is all the Jow Forums tier places on the net getting shoa'd

Not yet though, we need more people to wake up

The Aztecs were still in that age, savages if you need whitie definitions. But they had math, architecture. No reason to think they never wouldve developed past that

I agree, the system should be starved and destroyed. My bet is still that some flavor of violence will be what escalates our situation to the point that our politics finally start hitting home with people abroad.

You are angry at the wrong people. All of your anger should be directed at both parties on our government and the entire media. They cause all of this.

normies caused this. normies get the gas.

Fuck off panchito. Being colonized by the Spanish Empire was the best thing that ever happened to your shitty race.

Attached: D2sBZe5X4AAEcZ9.jpg (1080x1196, 251K)

When they are in them

>We just wanted to be left alone
Hahah holyshiet this is some whitie retardation. Whitie screwed over people long before them. But sure, we can say the central america flood is your fault too since you couldnt keep them out.

Europeans were still in that age too. Cry more. Get a brain moran!!!

>My bet is still that some flavor of violence will be what escalates our situation to the point that our politics finally start hitting home with people abroad.
Oh yes it will be similar to Germany where the Marxists were running amok assaulting people. Then will come a group to come to clean them up. Hell we already had taste with that with Antifa and the proud boys. Who knows maybe Trump will actually pan out now the Mueller investigation is over. He is making alot of moves. He already backed the Texas judge on the ACA being unconstitutional and is re-opening the Clinton investigation. He wants revenge.

Lmao nice try. We beat your bitch ass already.

I agree with one caveat. The Hitler solution is what comes out of the development of the increase in organization, however, the Hitler solution implies a democratic structure capable of integration. Hitler was not beset on all sides by a status quo that did not even believe race was a real thing, nor was he beset on all sides by a status quo that had been demographically manipulated for decades. The dream of a democratic solution has been left in the pipe since the demographics of our nation were weaponized against us. We cannot win on their terms, but we don't have to play by their terms at all.

Attached: 1488454828706.png (2550x3300, 544K)

Attached: C5O-gkjW8AE55tP.jpg (600x371, 32K)

All I was saying is we exploit the chaos to gain positions of authority and do what the leftist do and subvert, but rather for our own benefit.

psychological crisis iow psychosis
kys faggot

And it's all been a bundle of laughs since then, right?

Please tell me about the Aztec colonizations across oceans dumbass

You have to understand about 46% of whites are willing to say fuck it soon if someone comes out and sounds logical and reasonable. We need someone who people want to follow not cringe lord larpers.

You will be going back paco

checked, best post in thread

boo fucking hoo
is that how whinny lil bitches make threats now?

So you're saying that even whites have started brutal wars on every occasion in history when they've been cornered, you're going to corner them, and the outcome will be different? I'm not implying anything but am confirming my understanding of your grasp of history.

Attached: rundmc.jpg (500x490, 131K)

You had from 10,000 BC to learn how to melt shiny rocks. Get off your ass and figure out how to sail pussy.

>When will they realize that they are digging their own graves?

When you point a gun at them and shout "pick up that shovel, marx boy"".

Well after we finished shitting on you, we were invaded by greedy whitie who saw an opportunity.

>dude the aztecs existed in a time bubble, they were in a DIFFERENT AGE than everyone else!

feels like a glownigger thread.....

Attached: 1551646431709.jpg (999x1024, 125K)

>I have been on Jow Forums for about a year now
newfag

Attached: 1p3m5y.jpg (600x315, 20K)

thats clearly a warning not a threat. learn to tell the difference. actual actions by such people will not be broadcast ahead of time.

>put me on a watch list, the post

Attached: 1540813014609.jpg (750x600, 84K)

Thanks user, I appreciate the kind thoughts.
Why are you beholden to your living ancestors' opinions of you, when the majority of your ancestors would look upon the lot you've been born into and see the necessity of action? Take your suffering and articulate it however you must. The only thing you cannot do is nothing.
If I were to give tangible advice, I'd say either start or find a local white nationalist group. Use the crisis you see in front of you as the fire under your ass to spur you into productive action. At the end of the day the loss of material concerns is nothing compared to the loss of your heritage.

Kek'd. But just because whitie learned how to fuck over people first doesnt mean its instantly too late for everyone else
Same to you sperg

>won its independence
>try and steal Texas and New Mexico
Fuck off beaner

lol that's a bluff because that's all they got.
or is he talking terrorism?
theseself absorbed lil bitches are losing their privilege and they can't take it.

grow up you whinny lil bitch

You're fucked

what is purchasing power

>Whitie
You mean Anglos
Fuck the Anglos, they ruined the world. Things were perfectly functional before WW1. After that everything quickly degenerated And went to shit thanks to Great Britain and it's lapdog USA, dominating the world scene.

Nigga your question is autistic. I don't know how to answer that.

Found the nigger.

Attached: 1507851724013.jpg (962x635, 171K)

i bet if it were literally raining pussy outside you would still manage to get hit in the face by a dick

Attached: 1553502654126.png (828x946, 113K)

>gets wife knocked up right before the race war starts

Attached: 1520212688580s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

that'll be in our lifetime, so gl hf

Always brother. I appreciate and immensely respect that you're fulfilling your role and obligation as a man of our people.

Because you've formed a family unit and care for your lovely lady, she's able to fulfill her proper role and avoid being used/abused.

I like that you mentioned your relationship/wife because it shines a light on the obligations we all have to each other. Your kids will need their own healthy partners to marry one day and it's up to the rest of us to find our own wives/be proper fathers.

Found the wetback. Somebody call ICE.

Attached: 1551690146497.jpg (300x300, 17K)

The question is clear enough. What's your problem with it? Do you think this time will be different than any other time in all recorded history, and this time whites will not lash out when cornered?

U had the same amount of time lel. Do u know how time works? Do u know where u are user?

Only thing stopping me from going full hero is my hope in a revolution. Somewhere, somehow a revolution will start and we'll be able to overthrow this atheist madness and bring some common sense into our homes again. I'm fully willing and commited to live and fight to the death for a righteous cause, but it was to be well plannified and with a clear goal. Anything but that is just wasting a good man's life.

finally getting the world you wanted for everyone else

> The only thing that keeps me from doing it is that I don't want to let my parents down. If they were dead though, I'd have done something by now.
That's why you kill them first.

There's always the question of "when is the right time to act?" I don't think we can take for granted that those in opposition of us are aware of what I have laid out- that places like Jow Forums act as a release valve for the kinds of psychological states that lead to politicians and bankers getting hung on lamp posts. We have to learn to engage the external world ourselves, otherwise we will pacify ourselves continually until we've long passed the point where we should have begun to rationally act. This can only breed more lone wolves and we will not contribute to the development of those externalized structures required to truly relieve the burden of stress through real world action.
I may be wrong though, perhaps Jow Forums's days are numbered and perhaps the rug will be pulled out from underneath us online. If that happens then I hope you will be with those of us who choose to act.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x936, 69K)

what brutal wars have they started when they're cornered?

>I have been on Jow Forums for about a year now
y i k e s
you're supposed to wait at least two years before posting
now we have to reset the timer
do better this time op

i think you mean Jews, white people spent most of their time fucking dogs.

When - and only when - it is far too late.

History repeats, kid. Until people are really, REALLY uncomfortable, nothing will happen. By the time people are uncomfortable enough to do shit, you, I, and most of Jow Forums will have long been killed off or driven into hiding. We are already dead for what it's worth, might as well keep spreading so called "hate" for literal shits and giggles. Maybe some kid will stumble across this site and be the one who leads us all out of niggerdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZj43rtoEp4

Attached: 1553692097604.jpg (645x2223, 245K)

>When will they realize that they are digging their own graves?
When someone starts filling them.

>Whitie
>Jewed
Friend, you seem confused.

Attached: 1505770238287_0.jpg (2048x1536, 429K)

Isn't it time for your dilation?

Attached: 1553686186178.png (968x467, 56K)

> We have to learn to engage the external world ourselves,

Alright then
here

MARCH ON WASHINGTON GENERAL
>MARCH ON WASHINGTON GENERAL
AUGUST 28th
>AUGUST 28th

Our movement has sat on our ass long enough to figure out that NO ONE is going to hand us the pro-white policies we voted for in 2016.
Not the democrats
not the GOP
and not Trump
Not unless we make them
So on August 28th we are going to March on Washington in protest of affirmative action, open borders, and chain migration.
The same day martin luther king gave his "I have a dream" speech.

Attached: March (1) (1) (1).jpg (3000x1685, 264K)

Our tentacles run deep

Attached: 2744721D-08DD-4269-B2A5-C90A073CABA4.png (1125x2436, 3.7M)

Leaders do not come out of nowhere. Hitler, for instance, came about because of an already manifested externalized structure. People were furious and wanted action and Hitler was able to draw upon that rage and coordinate it through the organization of the NSDAP.

>Whitie screwed over people
Resentful subhuman. Trail of tears 2.0 is coming.

>t. special agent goldberg's not-so-veiled threat
I already bought Mein Kampf and Siege with a credit card in my name. I'm sure the ZOG already has me in their database, and I don't give a fuck, you pussy faggot. To put it in boomer-speak "I haven't done anything wrong, so I don't care who reads it".

>Why are you beholden to your living ancestors' opinions of you
That's a good question. I've never actually thought about it.

>I'd say either start or find a local white nationalist group.
Going to run for local office. A lot of kikes in my area, so I plan to run as a good goy, and then fuck them from the inside. You know, find out where some of these people live and then pay some crack heads to rob them and rape their daughters and give them aids.

Please use commas.