Trump is a failure

I'm not a democrat or a republican but I have to say that trump's presidency has been a failure. Name one meaningful thing that big don has accomplished apart from some supreme court picks that he got as a result of republicans being gay. As far as I can see he hasn't made anything about America better than it was before. He's just dividing us even further and riling up white trash. Trump speaks and acts like a retard which is also disappointing to say the least. Chances of him winning again are slim but even if he does win it doesn't seem like he is capable of actually passing any meaningful policy. There will never be a wall.

Attached: 21-sad-trump.jpg (3000x2057, 674K)

>I'm a fence sitting roody poo blah blah blah Timcast blah blah shareverse vox buy my mixtape

Attached: heres-an-option-3380293.png (500x466, 77K)

He is helping our greatest ally Israel and thats why I will vote 2020 Donald

Fake and gay

Sage
>Fuck off plebbit

Wow Yang Gang is really putting in the hours for this shit shilling content.

Attached: Funny-Mustard-and-Ketchup-Bottles-With-Blinking-Eyes.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Got 1k extra in tax refunds

dont u guys hate jews tho

Ahh yes you must be looking forward to the great Corey Booker or Kamala Harris presidency lol

are you so poor that you would sacrifice the dignity of your country for a measly 1k? thats depressing honestly you should move to mexico you can live like a king there.

You hit the nail on the head, OP. The amount of damage to the United States that Trump has managed to accomplish is stunning.

Attached: lion.gif (400x225, 958K)

Nah, Trump was a huuuuuge success is passing gun control laws Obama could only dream of, from the bumpstock ban to insane Red Flag gun grab laws. Trump was always a NYC liberal, as this showed.

"Take the guns first" - Donald Trump

lol as an indian you should be ashamed to support trump. also I genuinely would like to hear your reasons for why Trump isn't a lame duck.

Congrats to OP, I don't think I've seen so much stupid insincere spin in one post in forever.
Quite an achievement
Crown yourself

Attached: crown.png (392x324, 160K)

Oh god this thread again
>i hate both political parties
>i dont vote and never will
>prove to me why you like him
You probably could have worked in a anti gun something too if you weren’t so lazy OP

Attached: 9966C2AF-D537-4E62-A281-12B8B80CA066.gif (320x240, 602K)

WHY ISN'T MY 2D ANIME WAIFU REAL YET YOU FUCKING PROMISED

Attached: satania.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>Being russia's puppet
>korea peace/unification talks
>"defeat ISIS/ISIL" (although poorly -> leaked uncensored photo of SEALs before they deployed)

that's it, the guy is a fucking moron otherwise.

I understand it's been a really shitty week for you, but get used to losing, you salty little faggot.

>Name one meaningful thing that big don has accomplished
He made 500,000 gun owners felons while convincing the NRA to support Red Flag confiscation orders, Trump has done more for gun control in just two years than Obama did in eight

he tweets a lot.

Attached: D1JCeN2XQAEK_f4.jpg (509x484, 29K)

What the fuck...........OBAMA DID NOTHING HIS FIRST YEAR YOU FUCK! Trump has surpassed him greatly.

>Moving goalposts.

He killed the The Trans-Pacific Partnership, that one thing alone makes his presidency the best on in the last few decades.