ALRIGHT FOLKS, WE'RE IN THE LIMELIGHT

Night staffers of Jow Forums

After that guy went and shot up the mosque we're being watched day in and day out.

There was a guy who ended up going on CBS not that long ago who's job is to literally research us.

There's a think tank, called Media Matters for America funded by George Soros that is recording everything that we do here.

What do we do about this.

Do we continue to redpill the shills as we always have?
Do we organize in RL and form the Organization/The Militia?
Do we split and form our own website?

What is the answer?

What will we do when it gets shut down?

The NZ and Aussies are gone.

What is the plan?

Attached: limelight.png (1217x453, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

they dont want American anons off this containment board, we're too capable of making more of an impact than the aussies(god bless them) and kiwis

Soros, Brock and Barry can eat a bag of dicks.

Attached: archer-ending-season-10.jpg (620x420, 112K)

there is no "we". but there is another false flag coming that you kikes will try to frame on Jow Forums..

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

I'm so sad Straya and kiwis are gone:(
It's inevitable, they will eventually get this place shut down. In fact I wouldn't be surprised of Trump does it in the last year of his 2nd term. If he doesn't then the next pres. will.

This isnt 8ch
Though yes its being watched
But that is nothing new
They will not stop anything by getting rid of the containment zone, just spread it

We've been watched and recorded since the 06 van bomb hoax. Glowbois have server system that just records everything. Double after Palin.

Attached: 1520606221315.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Did you not know about Media Matters?
They've been active for the better part of 20 years doing the same shit: "Creating Context"

Attached: 1551725022134.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>tfw when OP wasn’t shitposting about being the ‘bad guy’

Attached: 79BA4577-FD49-4829-BDA3-FA1BD86A56BD.png (862x1000, 662K)

>What do we do about this.
There's nothing we can do just continue on as usual

If they only know that 8 ch was owned and operated and modded by jews.

Wtf are you talking about, schizo nigger? Oh wait! You're one of those idiots that thinks NZ was a false flag done by Mossad, amirite? Lmao what a fucking joke, go drown in your schizo meds idiot.

Yeah no shit Media Faggots have been here since before the election. You can thank them for those shitty ms paint hilldawg Pepe’s.

Good I hope they shut this site down permanently.

It's such a weak argument. It "looks" like a recruiting website but if anyone spends time here they'd realize there's no structure. It's a semi-controlled dumpster fire of memes and a thousand other threads about completely different topics. Recruiting site my ass, this is a board of peace

Bullshit.

There's always something to do.

Please post full name and address so we can meet up.

Thanks.

Be careful NYT, the government might start treating you like one. I mean POTUS has called you enemy of the people for a while now. Maybe you should shut your filthy jewish mouths? I know you wont. And I don't want you to. I look forward to the day when our patience runs out.

Attached: IMG_0541.jpg (720x516, 44K)

I really hate that Jow Forums is lumped in with those extremists over at 8 chan.
Glowniggers plz understand we're a board of peace.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x471, 56K)

THE PATRIOTS? HOW?

Literally the only people that can tell your IP is the Glows.

Why the fuck would I post full name and address.

Attached: 5ef.png (1525x833, 51K)

Does anyone know of a way to contact the kiwis?

>After that guy went and shot up the mosque we're being watched day in and day out.
The watchers will become redpilled, if they stay long enough.

It's a real problem for them, so now they have courses on resilience before they are let lose.

Attached: live in a society.jpg (720x617, 56K)

>we're too capable of making more of an impact than the aussies
When you walk you fat halfnigger cunts

Create alternative sites, forums and places to spread redpills.

Attached: two ways to be fooled.jpg (480x480, 50K)

I for one hope they have some insight into this retard fish tank full of angry incels

*tap tap tap*

I am just here to get on enough lists that I know when it is time to start shooting and I don't have to guess.

>We've been watched and recorded since the 06 van bomb hoax.
The trick is to get such a big file, that it costs a fortune to read through it.

Attached: kebab remover.png (419x610, 291K)

/waves

we're not gone lad :)
fuck this country tho

Hey FBI go investigate pedophilia rings before you investing autism.

>I for one hope they have some insight
How can they get that, when they are unable to communicate that insight to others without losing their job?

Attached: paris under the nazis.jpg (964x1258, 360K)

>What do we do about this
Troll them and feed them redpills

Attached: 1549080996239.jpg (315x314, 48K)

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

this, thousands of anons posting crazy shit they need to verify eats analyst hours

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

>What do we do about this.

Troll them mercilessly.

Attached: Traps.png (323x325, 58K)

Attached: Sloppy Job MOssad.jpg (828x975, 165K)

Attached: 213322.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Simply proceed as you would. The world is fascinated by Jow Forums

Do you know of any currently?

Pedophilia is not a threat to Globohomo.

Pro-whites OTOH, is a real problem, since we will punish the cucks when we win, so they do everything they can to stop us.

It's pretty stupid thugh, since refusing us to protest our own genocide, is what makes it a genocide, and not just some uber-retarded policy enacted by do-gooders.

Attached: when we win.png (1024x583, 761K)

Im glad that more and more people come and visit Jow Forums now. More people than ever before will get redpilled here.

Attached: thank you jesus.jpg (504x470, 69K)

>whose job is to literally research us

Attached: tmp_10503-Screenshot_2017-04-05-15-45-54283598113.png (1280x720, 339K)

>Do we organize in RL and form the Organization/The Militia?
Sounds good. It no big meet ups until the frds and Jews are identified and expelled or tagged.

SOROS IS AMONG US!!!!

We tell them about /qst/, and then they get too distracted to file their stories on time.

If we're gonna start labeling shit "terrorist websites" cause of retarded user posts then Twitter should get slapped with it too

Good to hear from you lads. Didn't think I'd miss you cunts but it just wouldn't be the same without you.

When a website has a free-speech policy, where every viewpoint is permitted, White Nationalism is the norm. Go to a forum that doesn't censor, and I guarantee you anti-semitism is the default state.

Attached: 1553253903921m.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

Were here lads. Blocker is easy to circumvent so all you’ve lost is phoneposters on mobile data and people too dumb to set a manual DNS

Attached: 18109DE5-901E-49B1-A108-89221790028C.jpg (323x228, 19K)

uhmm. why wouldnt you just post this on the site that the article mentions. time to accept Jow Forums is now irrelevant

Meet ups would be fine. The goal is to strategic but not criminal or even immoral.

Unless you’re a total pussy

>>whose job is to literally research us
That is not really research into us, but rather looking for patterns to shut us down without engaging with the material.

Attached: bowlcut crown.jpg (1583x2048, 1.61M)

You would have to screen people who would attend.

And wear a mask of some sort.

>Paid to research Jow Forums, specifically Jow Forums.
Tough break. Anybody who spends time here knows that it tears you down and then builds you back up in Jow Forums's image.

>we're being watched day in and day out

Attached: tmp_10503-1466798207497-1762495982.png (581x720, 538K)

Just keep honking, brothers.

Attached: Honk1.png (680x357, 189K)

>"there is no 'we'"
>read post
>"there's no such thing as Americans"

Attached: BraininaJar.gif (618x894, 21K)

if they try to take us down, weaponized autism time.

>What is the plan?
my plan is always do nothing because anyone i disagree with is always dumb enough to fuck themselves up. it works literally every time.

Im not in a group with you faggots and always disavow/urge people not to do dumb shit like violence/lone wolf etc.

It serves no purpose than to make normies think we are psychos and demand a crackdown.

Much better to infiltrate politics with whatever ideas you have and try to spread as much factual information to good people in government and law enforcement.

Absolutely no reason to do any stupid or illegal shit. That is literally the dumbest thing any of you could do.

Non-whites are not our enemy and should not be blamed for our own nations failings. We have nobody to blame but ourselves for allowing our nation to come to this point.

Having said that, I do believe every nation, people has a right to exist. Including whites, not just Israel.

>We've been watched and recorded since the 06 van bomb hoax

This. If you actually do something wrong you'll get nicked, this place is monitored by the NSA Utah MDR with keyword scanners and multiple personnel at all times.

The partisan activist cells can't do shit because they don't have access to mass surveillance as they're completely extrajudicial fanatics and have to work in small groups to hide their crimes.

All they can do is fill basements with brainlets to watch and get confused by the memes and write up poxy, tone deaf "studies" about That Frog being more dangerous than you might think.

Attached: 9753975307078403.png (384x288, 177K)

Attached: meme collage.png (1666x2404, 3.82M)

>the aussies are gone
Were still here. Always will be.

Attached: UN pol.jpg (1600x4000, 2.85M)

Let me show you fags how to turn your comp into a blitzkrieg anti-jew nightmare.
No proxy fags

Attached: 5FE66C49-B567-476C-B082-8E2C6781A62F.jpg (680x680, 125K)

Brenton had what appeared to be a brilliant plan, force a divide between the two factions as extreme as possible to cause backlash of one to the other in this case white people to islam

He forgot one crucial detail though

Generally for backlash to occur you nees to have the people backlashing not be gigantic pathetic cucks

what's the plan,frame us?
fucking die in a corner fag

Attached: 1513021081642.png (382x597, 194K)

Wew. Were you banned earlier on? I was

Wow that made a huge difference user. Thanks, had no idea I could do this.

>800gbs of pepes
>images generally are less than 500kb

i call this bullshit,its impossible that there is that much variations pepe memes made in less than 3 years that reach this data size.

Attached: 1514946896623.jpg (394x394, 48K)

This is great advice. Thanks.

KYS. No one listen to meme flaggots.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|17|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

It says that they have just over a million images, so these must be particularly big.

This, don't be a retard and make valid threats and you have nothing to worry about.
I'd you actually post something claiming you're gonna do some crazy shit then I hope the glowniggers kick your door down.
It's not against the law to speak my mind anonymously over the interweb.
I can say all the shit I want about how niggers and kikes should get the rope.
But that's completely different than saying something dumb like..
>I've got a bunch of rope and an AR
>brb guys going to *specific location* to slay some jews
Everything here is satire until you become a brainlet that can't tell the difference and say something that crosses the line.
The only people actually making threats here are astounding faggots trying to get this board shut down.
Jow Forums is a board or peace, we just hate Jew's and niggers.(and chinks sometimes)
There's nothing wrong with that.
I for one hope some spooknigger is reading all the shit I say cause I know they'd be laughing their ass off.

Attached: 1551045216501.png (435x908, 299K)

We define Semitizm. Only then can we actually brand what is truly antisemitic. Of course by doing so, everyone who is not a Jew would realize they are antisemetic by nature.

There is no “we” faggot. That’s the point

The argument to ban the site is saying it’s a breeding ground for radical terrorism since christchurch but that’s bullshit. It would be like saying the same thing about Facebook or reddit because some terrorists happen to use the site

>be intelligence agency
>send staff to read up on race and IQ, crime statistics, 13%, immigrants, muslim rape gangs, Sweden, Germany...
What could possibly go wrong.

Glowniggers probably have robust enough indoctrination to prevent analysts from actually absorbing any hatefacts.If Facebook's mod team is anything to go by there's probably some burnout happening though

>allow complete freedom & sharing of information
>people turn into traditionalist nazis, try to drive away the semits, rebel against bankers, globalists and the media

How mysterious, what could it mean?

Attached: jrpg.jpg (248x206, 19K)

whatch whoever you WANT to , niggers. I dont personally break any laws myself. fuck it. shitposting is a ball.

To the media and liberals watching: stop being absolutely retarded. Face up to real issues. Realize that pushing your progressive agendas and general degeneracy will create a backlash you are ultimately responsible for. You spend a lot of time thinking about what happened in Germany in the 40’s but still haven’t understood that it was a reaction to people like you. Don’t drive it to that point again. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

They are wasting resource purposely it seems. As long as they convince themselves WN is a problem, they dont have to care about us, just act like it. Or the lingering suspicion their daughters getting browned/blacked.

Post more nigger hate threads

Basically a self administrative amygdala redirect. They are mkultraing themselves at this point lmao

Your autism just broke my meter.

Attached: 6BBB0555-DB6E-4F52-8196-4982090F0E56.jpg (630x892, 102K)

They know. And they don't care.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|5|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 5.png (320x360, 219K)