The perfect flat to accompany the wage cage

The perfect flat to accompany the wage cage

Attached: eu1m01m7woo21.jpg (530x675, 29K)

>gas yourself while cooking beans

That'll be $600,000 on a 20 year mortgage with 25% down
Thanks for choosing to live in California

Kek, is that possible within the regulations? Here in the Netherlands something like this would never be possible.

Might fly in US, not in europe though, EU probably has regulations that you can't cook in a garage.

Your biggest mistake is including a garage, car could very easily be parked on the drive way or more likely in a parking lot in the apartment complex.

That entry is a fucking waste of space when you would be getting out of your car every time into the retarded garage kitchen. Kek.

>Combo kitchen garage
nigger what

>having windows in your house
Yikes

Attached: 055B89D2-9D0C-4D8D-BA65-D58B07E45E34.jpg (810x611, 64K)

>not grilling BBQ on the engine

I have a 3 car garage house

Attached: 3E4A922E-28AF-48E3-83F3-801B4BD55C66.jpg (554x439, 49K)

>5.94 x 3.50
What car would fit in there?

It's a house for men who live in the garage anyway.

Yea idk where you guys live but I managed 3 rooms, about 2k square feet and it was only 220k. Leave California you goobers.

Also both door of the bathroom open inside to the bathroom, that is against regulations, bathroom door always open to the outside. The purpose is not to injure somebody who is lying in the bathroom during an emergency when for instance paramedics needs to help the person.

Love these smug anime grills. Have anymore?

Smart car?

I have a 6' wingspan. There isn't a room in this place I would be able to legitimately stretch out. This is a joke.

>"Courtyard"
>1.5x3.2m

O I am laffin

Attached: 1483202927340.jpg (705x592, 67K)

Cuck mobile
Also its in meters

Attached: ugliest-cars-worst-06-820x547.jpg (820x547, 65K)

I'm guessing he means the metreys

its in meters jackass

At least its not a "co-living" dorm like they are renting in San Francisco. I will take that pic any day over sharing a bathroom, kitchen, and living room with 10 SJW retards.

It's funny how you say that, never thought of it like that but now that I think about it I can't remember seeing a bathroom door that opens inwards in a while.
Makes sense

Besides I guess it makes sense to have the door open outside anyways since the bathroom is typically the smaller of the 2 rooms connected with the door so having it swing open is better for mobility.

>>meters
>checks flag

Attached: 1553228168879.png (449x500, 248K)

Wft

How’s my deck looking lads? We will finish building in a few more weeks.

Attached: A89F378F-D7CB-4348-AFB4-AE9DE1E50E20.jpg (4032x2688, 2.65M)

>what fuck the
No one, in this hovel

Honestly I could live there if the kitchen wasn't in the garage. Who the hell came up with that?

Looks cold af, senpai.

>MFW I just realized you enter through your bathroom or kitchengarage

Attached: 1512102405426.png (1024x900, 78K)

This is what we get for allowing spics and nigs to take up all our lebensrraum.

I'm a builder and looking at that made my brain hurt.

Not that bad honestly. If you're a NEET you wouldn't have a car anyways so you'd just have a bigger kitchen.

>hurr durr ebbrythun in feebt becauwbs um amaaawericaun
you are unable to extrapolate useful information like the size of the toilet or the size of the car and apply it to a similar measurement in your fucking backwater system such as a yard because you are a godforsaken drooling mouthbreather

I guess you could live in it but damn, my chicken coop is bigger.

Its the perfect size for the kind of “courtship” the person living here would be participating in

The courtyard is where you bring in the boyfriend.
Also, why not just get rid of entry and have nice big bathroom? Literally no downside for someone who cooks in garage.

At least he isnt a leaf.

What does this post accomplish? Keep in mind the British tyrants that people who make americentric comments about invented and still use imperial.

We use both just to be really fucking confusing

>Putting a kitchen in a place where you park your car.

I dont want my kitchen to be covered by micro-dust particles that include soot from the exhaust.

>208054379
and at least i got a (you)

Guess carrying the groceries in shouldn't be a problem

Attached: JTn2v9r.gif (500x280, 237K)

>600K
>20 yr
look at rockefeller over here

Garage/kitchen :(

kek

That's the most logical thing I could make from that, probably put up a stud te separate bed/living but not sure it would work with those sizes

Attached: 20190328_033145.jpg (530x674, 77K)

>he doesn't make cucksheds for cash money
Do you know what we make them out of? Partially demo'd 40 year old double wides.

My apartments bathroom door opens to the inside.

The downside is garages are usually poorly insulated and freezing and your car fucking will kill you if you idle it in your kitchen. Also poured cement floors are really uncomfortable. Every time you open your garage to leave (god forbid) your kitchen becomes the same temperature as the outside and dust and shit will go all over your dishes. Garages are damp. People will see your dirty ass kitchen when you open the garage door. I could go on and on but its probably bait.

>cooking in the same room as 30 gallons of gasoline

What woman designed this?

just use yards so you don't look like a complete retard

I literally cannot tell which is the most retarded part of this. I think it’s the entry opening directly into a bathroom

>bathroom door opens outwards
>intruder breaks in and you hide in bathroom
>intruder can literally trap you inside by blocking the door with furniture
>you die from starvation

>not entering directly into the shower

Attached: transitional-bathroom.jpg (500x502, 62K)

>might fly in the US but not in europe
>units are clearly in metric

I don't think I've ever seen a bathroom door that opened outwards into the main room. Public or private. They always open into the bathroom.

They almost always open flat into a wall in the bathroom. Maybe they're afraid if they open into the room or hallway they would injure someone passing by.

I don't think that we follow this here in burger land. Most I can think of. Hell... all of them open inward if possible.

What the fuck is BIR BIR BIR BIR BIR? Also you bring over guests, open the door for them, then have to decide whether you go left and walk them into your combination kitchen garage or go right and walk them through the bathroom

It is from dunnunda:
Jow Forumsassholedesign/comments/b66ezj/this_is_an_au450_per_week_apartment/

It's a meme plan you know

Besides there are lot more places than Europe that use metric, which would be literally every other country besides US, Liberia and Myanmar

That's cause you are a filthy mut

Might as well hide in your cuck shed if you worry about things like that

I'm pretty sure US bathrooms tend to be fucking massive compared to everyone else. Should leave plenty of room to open doors into. European bathrooms usually have bit more efficient use of space meaning it's easier to just have the door open to the hallway or previous room.

What does the person do if they are stuck in the bathroom because someone/thing is pushed against the door

>What the fuck is BIR BIR BIR BIR BIR?
Built In (ward)robe

>garage
If you want to squish people together as cheaply as possible, you have a parking lot. Garages are wasted space.

>it's real
Well that's one hella stray house

It's a euro thing, we have relatively small bathrooms so anyone that falls will most likely be blocking the door, I can build a bathroom in as little as 3.6 square meter or 40 square foot. I imagine Americans have much larger bathrooms than that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-034843_Google.jpg (1080x800, 113K)

>I’m a builder
Well look at this Game of Thrones guy over here.

A shared parking area tells you immediately that you have no freedom. Individual garages in suburban homes give you the illusion of freedom.

>850/mo
>need 3x that to qualify
>700+credit score
>community kitchen
>seattle
>crouch-in closet

Attached: Avalon Micro Studios Seattle Wa.jpg (964x1270, 204K)

Like these?

Attached: A44B454C-AC32-4449-A196-4D2B5762747B.jpg (321x248, 26K)

Sold!

Never watched it so I have no idea what you're trying to say?

jesus christ, it even has a little cuck-cupboard

>Garage
Well la-di-da mr gucci loafers

Honestly, I'd much rather have space and a numbered parking spot in a lot.

Can't do any automotive work in those, management freaks out because of how many niggers humpty-dumpty their cars.

and consider yourself lucky!

welcome to the club of "homeowners"

this would be neat as a weekend sleeping spot in a dense urban downtown area
but for living your actual life, fuck that

This is great if you want to larp as a cyberpunk operator. Needs more neon though.

A garage and a kitchen seems pretty damn efficient.

I hope the car's electric because it's dumping its exhaust all over the food and whoever happens to be using the kitchen at the time.

No it wouldn't be. Even if you can't read floorplans, you can tell from the comments that he parks his car in the kitchen.

Just take the car to a mechanic when it needs a service every 6 months, and live the comfy life with 3 extra square metres to stretch your legs into.

i would use the kitchen / garage as a large combo living area and the bedroom / living as bedroom only and keep the car outside, put a motorcycle in the living room

Forgo the car and you are set!

post your cages bros

Attached: 1553212288175.jpg (2652x1648, 419K)

Been done, research Tadao Ando Azuma house

Attached: Azuma3.jpg (922x573, 209K)

The 2nd most retarded thing about this is that everything would make more sense if you swapped the bedroom/living room with the kitchen/garage

There's literally no reason to have a walk-through bathroom. And there's even less of a reason to have a dedicated "entry" portion if you're gonna live in a sardine anyway. Who the hell are you gonna invite over? Take your damn shoes off in the garage/kitchen. Move the bathroom down to fill that space, and you've suddenly got room for a couch and a wall-mounted TV.

I'd pay $400 a month for this.

Attached: living.jpg (530x675, 44K)

hahaha!
now fuck you.

$1.5 in SF

>all light relegated to interior courtyard
maximum comfy

Why not live in an RV?
Winnebagos are the shit my nigga

Attached: 3BDBA10D-2594-4EF5-B0A0-52B047B77E56.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>hey Jow Forums, do you have any of those smug anime gril reaction images?

Attached: 1549398211541.png (686x720, 332K)

>no garage

it's probably not drawn to scale man

oh man having a walk out shower must be nice

Nature is your garage.

how many people froze to death building this for you?