Antifa cunt beats an old guy

Some Janny niggered the last thread after sucking a mile of cock
Keep it going
It's not a raid you fucking kike it's nothing different from the last time we did this
Let's ID this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=tRO7aafLcoI [Open]

townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/26/85yearold-attacked-while-praying-outside-planned-parenthood-n2543796

>An 85-year-old pro-life advocate was brutally attacked outside of a Planned Parenthood facility in San Francisco on Thursday, during a peaceful prayer vigil. It was the second time he was physically attacked by the same suspect.

>The San Francisco 40 Days for Life team was victimized by the same man earlier in the week. On Tuesday, just two days prior Thursday’s attack, the same suspect reportedly threw a sign, a table, and pro-life literature into the street. He also knocked two men to the ground during the incident, including the same 85-year-old man he attacked again on Thursday.

Attached: 1553735591842.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2019/03/27/meet-the-85-year-old-man-who-was-brutally-assaulted-while-praying-outside-planned-parenthood/
youtube.com/watch?v=pwqgQ6RBMOc
google.com/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/Antifa-activist-ready-to-rumble-at-Bay-Area-11963127.php
discord
youtu.be/2E4T9UhtoNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last thread

based transtifa boomers btfo

Posting shit from last thread

Attached: 1553735643885.png (1570x930, 447K)

Attached: 1553735692015.jpg (985x849, 271K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-210500.png (1080x1920, 923K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-210512.png (1080x1920, 471K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-210546.png (1080x1920, 840K)

Absolutely based. Boomer scum btfo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-210645.png (1080x1920, 481K)

Someone talked in the last thread about getting someone we got in San Fran to pro life protest in the same spot to possibly attract the same guy

Bump for justice

What kind of coward do you have to be to beat up a 85year old.
What a fucking pussy

Bump
>Because sometimes it's the right thing to do

>Let's ID this faggot:
Nobody is going to watch a video that you have to sign in.

TWKUK is underrated hilarity. Have a bump

Here is a Bump.

Yay more acceleration

This is probably obvious, but if this guy was using a bike, then I agree. He probably lives within the area.

bump

Confirmed spics. Illegals go home.

Resolution is terrible but at least he's got different shoes

Attached: 113477.png (1440x1920, 1.4M)

If its a multiday event then it would be good if someone could record just in case he shows up again. I'm also saving shit from this thread in case its archived.

forgot these faggots were still alive
They fail at every thing they ever do
I guess beating up a pathetic old boomer is about a big a challenge as they can handle.

Attached: 91766.gif (300x184, 57K)

Found a less grainy image. People can see his facial features better.
Got it from here.
lifenews.com/2019/03/27/meet-the-85-year-old-man-who-was-brutally-assaulted-while-praying-outside-planned-parenthood/

Attached: Assailant.jpg (250x327, 17K)

Bump

holy shit good work user

That old fag thought he could just walk up and steal someone's sign, what a fuckin' entitled little boomer nigger. All those kicks should have been to his fuckin' brain.

Attached: image.jpg (870x644, 406K)

who the fuck just stands there filming and why does this guy sound like a 90's villain?

bump, let's go boys... look at that commie

Remember when we identified Eric Clinton as the bike lock attacker and nothing happened. Same thing will happen here. Hell they dropped charges on jussie and he faked a hate crime

OP, this vid you posted is in 240p. Another one I found is in 360p. It might make a bit of a difference, idk.
youtube.com/watch?v=pwqgQ6RBMOc
Pic related

Attached: info.jpg (635x309, 34K)

updated infograph.. it looks like things are narrowing in on a suspect named John Cookenboo, a known antifa terrorist in san francisco

Attached: john_cookenboo_infograph.png (2348x2228, 2.04M)

>blackpilling niggerfaggot
We're not letting this go

this
fuck antifa
fuck trannies
fuck jannies

google.com/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/Antifa-activist-ready-to-rumble-at-Bay-Area-11963127.php

He warned everyone.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|13|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

The shoes do seem to be a very close match. However, I don't know if his facial features match up well enough.
Take your blackpilled ass elsewhere.

Sociopaths attacking grannies...
THIS MUST END RIGHT NOW!

Old bastard deserved it

Attached: 1464473741649.png (217x225, 22K)

ALL FUCKING JANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG

WHAT THE FUCK.
Who videoed this? Why didn't he step in to defend the old man? I would have wrecked the attacker. None you you would have done the same?

Boils my blood. Doxx this prick.

Look like the aussie meme guy.

Bump

Currently smashing some info together so people don't have to go through multiple image files.

pantyfa faggots aren't exactly known for their bravery, what with all the sucker punching, mobbing individuals, and such.

not Antifa, it’s just a planned parenthood shill. And the old guy very clearly started the altercation so who gives a fuck

DAY OF THE HELICOPTER SOON, COMMUNIGGER

ok

Read the thread before posting, memeflag.

I don’t care about 2 faggots fighting over stupid shit, do you guys really invest this much time in stuff like this?

Then fuck off

Did Eric Clinton get justice? Or jussie? No you gay faggot

Shameful prick.

Can we also get good stills of his bike? I'm sure that will be recognizable.

Based boomer basher

Bumpity

tranny took the guys flag, leftists get triggered and act out in rage

another dumb thread that clearly breaks Jow Forums rules
and another report...done and done

The old bastard clearly started that shit, don't try to turn this around like a fucking kike journalist

oy vey

dilate

Attached: btfo trans.gif (444x250, 1.37M)

Jow Forums is a terrorist board.

This board tried to scare white liberals from supporting blacks in politics such as the leftist parties (in the US).

Some, supposedly, blacks have threatened Latinos.

There has been sympathy shown to Nazis, Communist and Jihadist groups.

This board needs to be shutdown.

His yellow glove is unique and sticks out

Attached: antifa glove.jpg (458x594, 31K)

How fucking dead inside do you have to be to kick an 85 year old that's on the ground?
The things I'd do to this filth (in Minecraft.)

the only person that got BTFO was that old boomer faggot

I hope the next time he gets attacked by antifa they cave his fuckin head in

whoever made that shit is fucking retarded

Do you need a dilation break nigger?

Go back to Hassan's discord you faggot.

do you need some more kike sperm to ingest zionist faggot?

time to accelerate this shit hole into the fucking ground..

You're not Canadian, so why are you posting like a retard?

I posted in a previous thread on this issue where the planned parenthood was and some possible nearby businesses that could have footage of the event. If you want I can find a link to the archive, or I can just post it again here.

Political implications aside, if some dude tried to peg the spokes of bike I'd probably beat right then and there. I'm surprised this faggot even gave warning.

Attached: 1488729886181.jpg (960x543, 66K)

The old man had every right. The little fucker was trying to take his sign.

I get that its cool to hate boomers, but the young guy in this is just an asshole.

If you don’t care than piss of shit stick

>pepper spray
lmao get this nigga a gun

So? The old man is a Christian. He should turn the other cheek, or in this case, break the other hip.

sauce pls

>Age-restricted video (based on Community Guidelines)
nice
bet that video of that white whore stroking the niggers dick both completely nude is still up, unrestricted and probably put in trending next to spiderman kid videos or whatever.

"The world hated me first."
Antifa are agents of the devil and hate life.

They want Jow Forums to see indefensible acts of left wing violence in the hope someone here will get angry enough to attack antifa at a march. They really really need some shit to kick off

He started it and got what he deserved. Take your moral posturing back to church you phony fucks.

That’s not what that verse means.

In the New Thought community popular in the late 19th and early 20th century, many spiritual teachers such as Emmet Fox viewed Jesus Christ as the greatest teacher of metaphysics that ever lived; that in his teachings he was attempting to explain to the individuals of the day how to improve their lot in life through practical teachings. The Sermon on the Mount records the details of one such seminar. Despite losing much in translation, as well as using ancient metaphors which are easily misinterpreted in the modern age, the tenets of Jesus's teachings, phrases such as 'resist not evil' and 'turn the other cheek' are pure metaphysical instructions.

Rather than taking 'an eye for an eye', instead Jesus encourages us not to resist evil, because giving our attention to evil just invites more evil into our lives. Likewise, if someone should strike us, rather than retaliating and therefore becoming embroiled in a battle, Jesus encourages us to 'turn the other cheek'. This is not (as some may have interpreted) so that the assailant may strike the other, but indicates that turning and walking away from the potential altercation is the only way to get a desirable outcome. Violence begets more violence.

If we get what we think about, then engaging in any thought, word or deed only increases its power and presence in our lives. By asking us to turn the other cheek, Jesus is suggesting we ignore things that we do not want, and instead focus on the things that we do want.

How hard would it be to photoshop Sam Hyde into that picture and spread it on (((Facebook))) and (((Twitter)))?

youtu.be/2E4T9UhtoNo
literally first result for searching "mexican punched in parking lot"

The old man attacked him first. Why is everyone defending him?

this^

Attached: acosta.png (270x366, 100K)

Antifas love attacking wheelchair bound elders while wearing masks.

Attached: 5E5D7FB3-FF4B-43C9-A002-074581960CE9.jpg (625x433, 36K)

I like the way you think, but I am shit with manipulating photos

Pro life people outside abortion clinics are normally pretty big cunts

The fucking old nigger attacked him first what are you idiots on about?

the John guy looks a bit too scrawny and the chin doesn't match.
nose doesn't appear to match either.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|11|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 11.png (320x360, 219K)

Its almost like some of you fuckers don't know how to read.
>The San Francisco 40 Days for Life team was victimized by the same man earlier in the week. On Tuesday, just two days prior Thursday’s attack, the same suspect reportedly threw a sign, a table, and pro-life literature into the street. He also knocked two men to the ground during the incident, including the same 85-year-old man he attacked again on Thursday.

Attached: info2.jpg (489x538, 74K)

Don't let them slide this. Keep going
>info known
>might be 6'4

What else?

vids or it didn't happen

You might get someone snapping and ambushing antifa, but I think the chances are slim. There really isn't that many of them, and they almost always stick to their cities.
It was pretty exciting to see that one group of antifa show up armed in Georgia. It could get really fun if they start marching in rural areas, but that seemed to be a one-off related to Stone Mountain.

Checked
>Despite losing much in translation, as well as using ancient metaphors which are easily misinterpreted in the modern age
Literally why I don’t believe the Bible as the true word of god in this day and age

Bible verses mean whatever the hell people want them to mean.

In case you didn't know this, there are a fuckload of Christian denominations that all disagree about stuff in the Bible.

"No user, this is what it really means."

Yeah, fuck you. None of the shit in the Bible is true anyway.