White Nationalist rally cry song being BANNED ALL OVER THE INTERWEBS

Twitter and facebook removing this song claiming praise and support for "white nationalism" is a banable offence

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47728471

The song that has been bringing white generations together over the cenguries

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

Attached: viking comeback.jpg (700x394, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_VcNUgG2Yk
twitter.com/dxiefrau/status/1110562301961269248
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg&bpctr=1553747062
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
88nsm.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YvBHdw-EqLM
youtube.com/watch?v=rMnXhAFW0vc
youtu.be/1T0Kr83HzyM
youtube.com/watch?v=uS5xR7jBxDw
youtube.com/watch?v=7-UEJjyA43Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3H_mNXda4rE
youtu.be/HBNt3ALLcLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BQpf0aCj-64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mary_Ellen_Carter#Connection_to_the_sinking_of_the_Marine_Electric
youtu.be/Pla7nDYciI4
youtu.be/6EDIY-YOpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o
youtube.com/watch?v=znW01dlU0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=wY1fUAPYH3M
youtu.be/uS5xR7jBxDw
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8
youtu.be/B6Nl3PaTimA?t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=HBNt3ALLcLQ
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=e_sOX_vtUzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OaTC43BHs
youtu.be/JCh6ukk7yao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White Nationalists are mossad agents.

Attached: 1552870090084.png (708x472, 671K)

>it's a fucking sea shanty thread

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

youtube.com/watch?v=J_VcNUgG2Yk

Jews aren’t white.

But they're the only (((white))) nationalists.

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

THIS

any and all pro-white groups and individuals are CIA/FBI

They are larping as white nationalists. Doesnt mean the spirit of the white man has been infiltrated.

Attached: zuckerberg not white.jpg (667x729, 89K)

...They're banning a sea shanty? One with African American origins (at least for the tune)? The fuck?
(alternate Lyrics are found under 'Nelson's Blood')

But how do they define "white nationalism?

Moon Man slays the Jew.

Apparently a group of three or more white people doing anything

So lets figure out what these faggots really love and start promoting it as white nationalist.

Who cares what (((they))) are doing. I don't even have a facebook account.

>They're banning a sea shanty?

Yes.

twitter.com/dxiefrau/status/1110562301961269248

White people cant have nice things

Attached: viking song banned twitter.jpg (602x774, 123K)

They aren't mossad but ((they)) want you to thinks so. The jews get to maintain the illusion of being all powerful and the goy get to think themselves sheep to weak to lash out. A twisted reality ((they)) weaved that even those who hate them have no heros and no cause to rally behind. The Jews have stripped us of everything. ((They)) have won.

Attached: 1550691638550.jpg (2160x2156, 1.13M)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1552856018073.png (609x783, 410K)

>be neo-nazi that wants to shut down other people's rights
>get mad when someone removes your rights
lol it never fails

Show them Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and wait. The overreaction will be beautiful.

I thought neo-nazis basically wanted the right to self-segregate instead of being legally obligated to be inclusive
Mind you, with everything that labelled as neo-nazis, they might also want to kill all everyones and fight religious wars against Buddhists. Giant umbrella terms applied to large groups of disparate people without a unifying ideology or leadership is a bit of a crap-shoot when it comes to understanding said people.
I'm pretty sure I'm a neo-nazi because I'd like my children to have blue eyes, so I basically put every non-white women into the 'not mother-of-my-children material' category

>Israeli officials said
>Trusting the word of jews
wtf I both love and trust Israel now.
But seriously to keep your conspiracy you'll suck Israeli cock to do it.

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (498x385, 17K)

OP didn't even mention Tarrant fuck off.

it will be sung in bars, pubs, and clubs just because it will forbidden, it will spread via word of mouth. be a culture war shanty 300 years from now

Wow, that got me singing along. I guess I'm a white nationalist now, and I got no shame.

*honk honk*

I remember listening to this song a couple of times because I love sea shanties. How the actual fuck is it a White nationalist thing now? The fuck.

I thought I was the only person who watched this obscure, harmless sea-shanty YouTube video on this board btw but I guess not.

sea-shanties are white soul music

Yep, it's too wholesome so SHUT IT DOWN.

Attached: 1521133870094.jpg (600x600, 21K)

True. No wonder the kikes and nigs want it removed. White music offends them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
>sea-shanties are white soul music
I guess technically yes. Some of the tunes were lifted from slave songs in the South and Caribbean.

>I thought I was the only person who watched this obscure, harmless sea-shanty YouTube video on this board btw but I guess not.
Where do you think you are? This is a Christendom sea-shanty listserv.

Hey assholes;

youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg&bpctr=1553747062

Here's a fucking sea shanty for ya.

That's a beautiful song, David Coffin performs it beautifully. He also looks jewish af. In fact, I am about 70% sure it's a silly antifa attempt to get egg on the face of white nationalists.

How the fuck does this promote white nationalism?

Good, it forces people into reality. Escapism is a waste of time, but now people can finally start making more irl efforts.

lol, your actual neo-nazi song isn't visible in the US.

Have an actual modern, Canadian shanty about some absolute fuck-up privateers
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

Attached: 1502600839621.jpg (444x446, 85K)

88nsm.com/

see you later

>look at article on BBC
>related articles
>Tranny: Why it's important children see me
>Tranny hosts an event
>"Parents were pleased by the event" (read, kids didn't know what was going on and were probably finding it scary or funny that a big unga bunga was dressed up like a lady)
lmao just indoctrinate my shit up

Fuck it, this is now a sea shanty thread!! One from the Canadian legend.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

youtube.com/watch?v=YvBHdw-EqLM

Attached: canadian tricks.jpg (500x375, 26K)

A little late leaf, but if you can post Northwest Passage do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMnXhAFW0vc

yeah I can see it in the US retard

White nationalists are us...not mosad..thats the psy op...make us think we have no power..disgracefull
youtu.be/1T0Kr83HzyM

Attached: AB63A2EE-5446-4133-92C6-1E3B8356428D.jpg (564x797, 57K)

Listen goyim, you can't sing "Roll the Old Chariots" but you are welcome to sing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"

SEA SHANTIES?

youtube.com/watch?v=uS5xR7jBxDw

youtube.com/watch?v=7-UEJjyA43Q

Flash forward to the late renaissance and you get
youtube.com/watch?v=3H_mNXda4rE

Might just drop a couple of shanties here.

youtu.be/HBNt3ALLcLQ

Better still is the song to inspire the fight to live on.
youtube.com/watch?v=BQpf0aCj-64

This song literally saved a lost sailor. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mary_Ellen_Carter#Connection_to_the_sinking_of_the_Marine_Electric

Two good ones.

youtu.be/Pla7nDYciI4
youtu.be/6EDIY-YOpRs

ERRRIKA

youtube.com/watch?v=e5tEoIrXK6o

youtube.com/watch?v=znW01dlU0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=wY1fUAPYH3M

incredible

>Dreadnoughts

fucking garbage, gtfo.

Attached: LNtElui.gif (184x141, 1024K)

Not the greatest singers I'll admit but they are good songs. As is this one.

youtu.be/uS5xR7jBxDw

That's also filmed in front of an Irish restaurant in Portsmouth, NH in what used to be a bank (Ri Ra, in Market Square(, so they're literally claiming a Jew singing and dancing in front of a bank is advocating for white nationalism. Peak clown world.

Attached: amazon ceo pepe.png (351x382, 157K)

All the same, it would be irresponsible to not include Northwest Passage
>youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

According to a 2006 FBI assessment: anyone who promotes, honors or defends the White race. I wish I was making this up, but I’m not.

Shit, there must be a fucking shitload of sane history departments, museums, and reenactors on watch lists.

link me up

Moarpheus you fucking kike schizo.

>i didnt read the links

There are sea shanties written for the sea of stars, many of which are bound up in one obscure fictional setting or another. Here's one that fits into the Trek universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

Attached: treasure-planet-5433e352b70a4.jpg (1000x1426, 897K)

youtu.be/B6Nl3PaTimA?t=41

Reminds me of the story of a militia’s plot to murder a judge and everyone involved was from a different law enforcement agencies. IIRC it’s was a local sheriff deputy, CIA, NSA, ATF, police department, and the group was created by the FBI

Attached: ED0F6AD6-E0BF-46C9-A405-73F812295753.jpg (467x488, 43K)

Fuck off, cunt. I'm European and I'm proud of my heritage. If the kikes get a homeland, so do I. If I don't, I destroy theirs. Plain and fucking simple, how is that so hard for you to understand you shitcunt?

That song gave me goosebumps. I must have nazi blood in me

I'm a mutt, but i embrace my European side. this song stirs something inside me.

Blacked subhumans and jews pushing the mossad false flag narratives are in a full assault on Jow Forums.

Just remember that eventually Israel will pay the maximus price for their sins.

>White people have no culture

They sure are scared of a united white people.

That’s not a Nazi song....it’s a sea shanty. Nazi is more or less “Erika”, "Horst Wessel Lied", and a few others

I prefer this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBNt3ALLcLQ

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|19|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

God I wish I was white.

nice try FBI

I looked up both those songs up and they are shit. I guess I have Viking blood in me and not nazi blood

Nice digits.

This has been flagged in the states and it has a box to click to say you understand. Funny part is you can't click the box. Had to use my VPN and point it towards japan.

so I don't understand, what do sea shanties have to do with white nationalism. Also many of these songs were in Assassin's Creed 4 during the sailing parts. Is that game going to get banned too?

Have a nice traditional Canadian shanty. This is a capstan one in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_sOX_vtUzI

You have to remember user, anything ANYTHING that gives the white people of this planet pride, the rest of the world must crush.

I've been thinking why that is and I've come up with this conclusion, not only is the white race filled with scholars, it's filled with warriors. What happens when you get white people truly riled up? You get vikings, you get nazis, you get the British empire, you get the United States. If white people actually banded together and decided to fight back, no one else would be left and they know it.

Music and sound surpasses time and space and a connection is made with the history of your race and brings one another together.

The last thing they want is for people to know they are one.

nice try leftist dis-info shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OaTC43BHs

Speaking of Horst Wessel, that ship is still afloat as the US Coast Guard Cutter "Eagle". The US claimed her as a war prize, and to this day she's a training vessel for the USCG academy.

Attached: EAGLE_under_full_sail_in_2013.jpg (1776x1275, 263K)

Ur mom is a Mossad agent

>Horned helmets
>Not a single person on that boat is Jow Forums
Honestly, I'm disgusted, and so would their ancestors.

We should try to get Muse banned for having "anti-globalist" rhetoric in their songs. They're hugely popular in the nanny-state and they're openly decrying propaganda and promoting "conspiracy theories," telling their white fans to "get up and fight" in their music

If we can sick the censorship dogs on Muse it'll cause a huge backlash.

If ANY song would be so American as to encite fire in the belly, t'would be this.

youtu.be/JCh6ukk7yao

The song is African-American in origin and in some versions a golden wheel is used in place of the chariot. According to Hugill, it was sung around the Dismal Swamp in Georgia at corn shucking and log rollings. Doerflinger writes that it was based on the words of a Salvation Army hymn, and the tune is a Scottish reel.

Thats what turns up when I search the tune. Is this a black song?

>White Nationalist rally cry song being BANNED ALL OVER THE INTERWEBS

Never heard it before.

I like it.

Attached: goebbels child girl helga 1550018936442.gif (407x264, 2.92M)

good stuff op

Attached: 1503010564417.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

>7777

All that divine perfection.

Deus lo volt

I am impressed, user. Here ye go

Attached: 20190327_222805.jpg (1080x1670, 1.08M)

YUP, BECAUSE ALL MUSIC WHITE PEOPLE MAKE ISNA DERIVATIVE OF NIGGER TUNES

Never trust a meme flagger

gas the bikes
race car now

Attached: d7c.jpg (600x458, 186K)

We're not white nationalists.

We're ethnic nationalists. We want equality.

Attached: ethnic homeland1.jpg (1868x1201, 638K)