Have any advice for this poor womyn?

have any advice for this poor womyn?

Attached: howindeed.png (1440x1119, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White privilege is real
Nogs: 80 IQ
Whites: 100 IQ
Jow Forums can't refute this.

I don't deny white privilege exists.
I acknowledge that it is a biological reality that cannot be undone.

>Help me confirm my worldview- I don't have any arguments of my own.

Attached: 1552101691245.png (635x493, 119K)

Fuck, he got us bois

I just tell then what white privilege has earned me. Getting raped by my own brother and drowning. I was dead for 3 mins and 10 seconds. I can't remember my grandpa's face anymore.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Tell her the only solution is to get rid of non-whites and then there will be equality

Screech at him IRL and/or on facebook until he learns to avoid you and your kind completely and neither of you have to deal with the other. Problem solved.

What's your power level

Attached: the triangle.png (1440x1760, 1.31M)

"It's not white privilege, you dumb underused cunt! It's earning the fruits of hard work from my ancestors. So i can sow the seeds for my children and grand children. Now use your fucking white uterus to give birth to white children or you won't get any pension and the future generations will spit out when they hear your name"

Attached: 1538762320418.jpg (400x533, 30K)

>white fragility
>leads to genocide

Attached: file.png (1080x1077, 614K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6889F252-8175-4190-AD2A-4BCE2D0B5EC9.png (600x580, 341K)

Brilliant

came to post this

Attached: 1537800168633.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

>not challenging racist jokes
Jesus H Christ, “no fun allowed” right at the bottom

>I believe in white privilege
>I can't make a single argument proving it exists

>name my band

>help me confirm someone else's worldview that I parrot as my own in exchange for tribe acceptance

>help me!!!

Lets remove white all history

Attached: lets do it.png (1440x714, 147K)

Some variarity of the Bremer Stadtmusikanten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Musicians_of_Bremen

>TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!
The mind of most people (women).

I have applied the atheist's dilemma to white privilege. A rational white person would not oppose white priviledge

Attached: wp.jpg (1056x418, 46K)

lets alter our historical remembering goys

Also came here to post this.

Attached: 1547186967990.jpg (480x585, 18K)

White Privilege just confirms White Supremacy.

Did you really need a graph to realize that?

Why is she using a computer, the internet and electricity if she hates white culture?

The advantage is genetic. There's no reason we couldn't select for smart nogs except the Jews keep screaming "racism", so fuck 'em, retarded forever.

>ALL of us
Lemme guess...she's from the tribe

What's with the sudden influx of kikeflags the past 2 days.
Some of you are posting funny shit.
JDF hire some new interns?
Is it a trick to make us not hate you?

When confronted with accusations of white privilege most people will deny it exists. That's how a cuck responds. "Fuck you i like my privilege" is what your answer should be

>Discrimination
>funding schools locally
They really believe the "purely economic factors" thing don't they?

It's the only way

Attached: no other option.png (1440x1593, 669K)

This is the actual goal tho. Mongrelize white countries and then alter history to make everyone believe they never were white to begin with.

Attached: bbcblack.jpg (809x713, 123K)

It's not privilege tho. By definition "privilege" is something granted by others, which they also have the power to take away at any moment.

why would you arguing about something if you don't even know why you believe it?

I like that "stages of multiculturalism" pyramid

by the way the stuff at the bottom, when they do it to you, they do it under the pretense that it's okay because it's actually an attack on your privilege and is a necessary component of dismantling the power structures that prop you up
the basis of those things NOT being leadups to a genocide against you is that you are protected by your privilege and the power structures that prop you up - yes, the very same ones that they're trying to dismantle
this is because leftists understand that undivided access to the protection of a governing body is a necessary component of preventing genocide, ie. leftism as a language describes in explicit terms that multiculturalism is bad and privilege is a critical safeguard.

anyway I guess the point is kill leftists

Dont be polite. Be honest. And learn to use a gun

poor woman needs to stfh... serious

>being an adult
>saying "the n-word" unironically

how can i possibly take them seriously when they use elementary school language.

She is privileged by posting on a Website that has the physical infrastructure designed and built by Asians.

Excellent ! Very astute catch.

>80 IQ
that's pretty generous

on knees suck dick, it’s the only way to combat the injustice or racial prejudice

>Getting raped by my own brother and drowning. I was dead for 3 mins and 10 seconds.
Or as I call it, "Tuesday"

Attached: dbb66edd0bca709f647a2796fe81260e51c8e274a8ec0b6f3fc1b66ec1d80ffd.png (973x588, 886K)

>Anyone want to weigh in on this?

Kill yourself cunt.

Attached: we have to lie.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

Not true. In the world currently it is Black oppressing blacks and browns oppressing browns. This bitch needs to go to Liberia.

He needs to be beaten to death.

>with tact and grace
Because you know she just wants to scream “YOURE A WHITE MALE! YOURE A CISGENDER WHITE MALE!!” Instead

In this new version of history we’ll make hitler win and summon it forth by believing in it.

One eye sees the present and the other the past

Women don't understand how civilization works.
Basically, nearly all the men have to have the ability to procreate without the necessity of killing and raping. Marriage gave us this. Take that away, and the most powerful force in nature is summoned -- angry, murderous, rapey men, and no government can be powerful enough to stop what comes next.

White privilege exists. We have the ability not to go insane over a word. There is no word you can call us that will make us collectively chimp out. That is why us using is pisses them off so much.
>nigger

If there is a thing called white privilege, then anyone living in North America and Europe (you know, the two pleaces the entire third world is getting exported to) has benefited from it just as much...more like northern hemisphere priveledge

Attached: 1553313035578.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Attached: my powerlevel.png (1440x1760, 1.38M)

Good post, good pic

162 iq here

Attached: 1553711628989.jpg (720x477, 29K)

tell her to kill herself

The only thing that will solve white privilege is necking yourself. You first comrade

Tick tick tick
The post

Attached: E10F9BA0-66B4-42B9-BB02-34FAE2C9FF69.jpg (474x429, 29K)

>Jews: 115 IQ
buh buh buh muh aryan superiority D:

But Jews have low EQ >^)

>remaining apolitical is the first step on the road to genocide

Attached: 1552088250176.jpg (560x564, 59K)

glad you did user

Attached: 1552245102148.gif (500x225, 502K)

>sole source is one study and other studies fail to replicate the infamous 115 Jew IQ
Really gets that noggin joggin.

Prove it. Last I saw, that was derived from elite university attendance, which we all know is not representative of merit or intelligence, but rather nepotism and fraud.

Israel is not Iran, they don't ban sites that could redpill their population.

Call him a Nazi and tell him that he should kill him self

Attached: Drp8OYhVYAAsprt.jpg (632x670, 52K)

tell her she benefits from female priviledge: she is not drafted into military service like males are

Yes. In theory we gooks also have White privilege too since we, like our white fiends also have the ability to take care of ourselves without govt handouts.

>not confronting racism is a gateway drug to genocide

>Can anyone form an argument for me? I can't help but call him names and degrade him in some physical way because I don't understand a fucking thing I talk about.

What a dumb bitch

>In a pyramid, every brick depends on the ones below it for support. If the bricks at the bottom are removed, the whole structure comes tumbling down.
>bottom brick accounts for pretty much all white people

shes calling for genocide.

Attached: 1540171860799.jpg (397x480, 83K)

She should remain silent.

I wonder about this man's ancestry after seeing his hair and his Semitic beliefs

checked and wrecked.

>She met a poor, white male who has been shit on his entire life.
>Doesn't know how to respond.

My advice to the stupid cunt: Maybe try to mind your own fucking business, and stop trying to tell people how to think.

what kind of privilege is not being able to get a job because employers only hire minorities, a few gays, and women?

white man is obsolete.

This faggot ruined Doctor Who

>portland maine
god dammit, why

Attached: 1478096322570.jpg (320x337, 12K)