Niggers

I'm not white.

I am an African-American person

I've never owned slaves and im a first generation immigrant

They were not slaves

because you don't pay reparations to pigs you eat or other animals either

Not my problem

What is welfare?

Holding on to the past is what's wrong with the world. MUH 6 GORILLION. MUH REPARATIONS.

Humanity needs to unite and wipe out the zionists once and for all.

WE ARE UNDER ISRAELI OCCUPATION.

Attached: AIPAC2.jpg (3750x5319, 3.92M)

Already payed enough

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Parsley sage rosemary and thyme
Mostly sage though.
Mostly.

Losers don't get to set terms

Attached: stay_outta_my_friggin_pool.jpg (664x848, 108K)

They are niggers

There are no living former slaves asshole.

>Endless welfare programs
We already are with no indication of stopping.

Because there are no American living ex-slaves.

All those slaves and the people that owned them are dead.

fuck niggers

they weren't slaves

Because none of them were enslaved

Payme spain

They owe thier lives to the fact that they ancestors were slaves. If not for slavery thier lines would have just ended when thier tribe lost the war

No American nigger who has lived in the last 100+ years has ever been a slave. Every nigger alive today has sucked up far more gibs than they deserve. Kill yourself.

FPBP

I identify as non-white therefore I want gibs.

i have never owned a slave
slavery was abolished
there are no living slaves that deserve reparations

we created them. i we supposed to feel sorry for making new human beings?

My ancestor were Irish (never owned slaves, didn't even come here late 1800s), and even we don't kill our own people in our communities at the same rate as the modern nigger.

white people already paid by giving up millions of lives dying to free the shits, ungrateful fucks

Most American blacks (except new immigrants from Africa) have more slaveholder blood in their veins than the average white American.

They should - and jews should pay for it

We should OP
However, no one is left alive that was a slave or even remembers slavery.
So looks like we don't have to worry about it.

We already have welfare. Niggers would just squander everything anyways. Most can barely read, what would they do with the money?

kek

I don't owe them shit.

My ancestors had a 1.6% chance of owning a slave in the US. Even less by 40% since I am not Jewish.

Because we hate niggers

We already have.

We already have through welfare, housing, plus we let them live around white People which is enough

>1.5+ million white people died to free the slaves
PAID
IN
FULL

I dont own shares of KFC or Smith & Wesson.

>African-American
>person
Good pilpul, rabbi.

Attached: Sucide.jpg (660x650, 56K)

I want reparations for my fathers childhood neighborhood being trashed by niggers and him losing nearly all the value on the house.

my ancestors were too busy giving native americans small pox to fuck around with slaves

Because we can return them to Africa and tell them the mistake has been corrected.

Attached: 58d5e9361d000015007d06ac.jpg (820x373, 62K)

Because there are currently no African-American slaves.

If you disagree with this, you're a fucking moron. Blacks have as much opportunity in this society as anyone else, if not more now that colleges are accepting based on darkness of skin tone rather than credentials. Or you're just Jewish and support White genocide.

Attached: 1550766550964.jpg (620x349, 119K)

Ten seconds?

Because at the height of agricultural slavery only the 1% elite of white people owned slaves, and generalizing responsibility onto everyone who looks like them is the very definition of racism.

Why would I give money to someone who wasn't even alive during the slavery era?

I think we should pay a million dollars per year to every American slave. Someone that was a slave for twenty years would get twenty million dollars tax free.

If you're Jewish maybe you should.
Leave us whites out of it.
The blacks enslaved each other and sold them to Jew's that brought them here.
In so fucking mad at all my teachers that never told me this.

Because "African-Americans" aren't people

Attached: hildawg won.jpg (1000x667, 423K)

no slaves or slave owners left alive

The people who started and ran the Atlantic slave trade should pay
> British, Dutch and the Jews

-Giving every Nigger 1,000 dollars is about as useless as giving every Nigger 10,000 dollars. They'll spend it in a week, and probably get into debt on whatever they bought up until the point it gets repossessed - like everything else.
-The average nigger has enough genetic diversity now that they are probably related to the very slaveowners they cry about.
-No living slaves, so, no reason to pay anyone supposedly harmed by it.
-We going to give massive reparations to every Japanese American we interned at Manzinar too(?) Every Native American that lost a war to us?

They'll just spend it on crack and they might OD...
Now that I think of it, yeah, we should pay reparations.

It’s dumb. Nuff said

Despite making up just 13% of the population African-Americans commit 52% of all murders and receive hundreds of billions in welfare payments per year.

because the federal government punted responsibility of slavery to the states. If anyone should pay, it should be solely the states that had legal slavery.
Also, the majority of blacks are not descended from slaves, so fuck them.

you have ten seconds to explain "we"
1 post by this ID

Fuck niggers

There is no merit to Reparations at all. There is no argument for it at all

We paid reparations to the Japanese forced into internment camps. I agree that we should pay reparations to all black people over 160 years old.

I wasnt alive then.

Black people owe Jews reparations for what they did in Egypt

>you have ten seconds
why only ten seconds ? Are you so dumb that you cant refute a single thought outside of ten seconds. I thought race realism was not real ? Your opening headline automatically prescribes to different levels of intellect rather than equality. In other words, you killed your own argument faggot, any other ways you wish to pretend you are actually retarded smart or a version of it.

FPBP

Attached: 1527096381344.jpg (346x347, 16K)

sins of the father
they're better off here now than they ever were in africa

Okay now what do I win?

niggers have zero agency and high time preference.

I'm not sure how to do it.
I mean, who gets how much?
and what about blacks who came here after slavery? How do we sort them out?
Or the blacks who are decedents of slave owners? do they have to pitch in?
what about blacks who came here after from Brazil or some other south american country that had slavery? do we get their country of origin to pay for it?
what about those who are half black half white? they get nothing because they cancel each other out?
what about only 25% black?

that's what I like about the whole "reparation" argument, you first have to assume that all blacks are the same for it to work

I see this stat all the time but really its black males aged 15 to 40. Like 4% of the pop maybe 5.

7 got me the most, race war when?

we tolerated them, thats reparations enough. also, we rescued them from being slaves in africa or the middle east. they owe us for that.

Slavery was the price of coming to the greatest country on the planet.

Attached: 10588639_10203289260746484_1071682593_n.jpg (236x368, 23K)

Attached: 1553710752895.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

The US DID pay reparations to interned Japanese.
In 1980, under mounting pressure from the Japanese American Citizens League and redress organizations,[25] President Jimmy Carter opened an investigation to determine whether the decision to put Japanese Americans into concentration camps had been justified by the government. He appointed the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) to investigate the camps. The Commission's report, titled Personal Justice Denied, found little evidence of Japanese disloyalty at the time and concluded that the incarceration had been the product of racism. It recommended that the government pay reparations to the internees. In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the Civil Liberties Act of 1988 which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government and authorized a payment of $20,000 (equivalent to $42,000 in 2018) to each camp survivor. The legislation admitted that government actions were based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership."[26] The U.S. government eventually disbursed more than $1.6 billion (equivalent to $3,390,000,000 in 2018) in reparations to 82,219 Japanese Americans who had been interned and their heirs.[25][27]

Nigas are slaves to your prison system an your white mentality of hating them.

My family didn't come to the states until the 40's, not my fucking problem.

We should pay reparations only to people that denounce American citizenship and move to Liberia.

I like the way you think.

Oh and why pay again for them? Let's ship them to Libya and see if we can get a discount on the new ones we could bring over. They only cost $200 a piece there and I'm sure that they'll be happy with a blanket and only one whipping a day.

Because the very fucking idea is amazingly racist.

Slavery was their reparations. Their counterparts in Africa are much worse off. If anything, niggers should be re-enslaved. That's the natural order of things.

I'm not Jewish and my family never owned slaves.

you can't make up for slavery by robbing people who never owned slaves to pay off people who never were slaves.

>Why
Because brown people are beautiful and successful without our help.

Attached: MugShots.jpg (1001x1024, 247K)

I don't want shekels from those niggers i just want them to stop coming and ripping everyone off,

We already pay welfare. If we gave them a lump payment they’d just blow it on weed and $5,000 rims for a $200 car and they’d be right back with their hands out

Njggers are leeches and scum.They are way better off here than in Africa,but I think we should send them all there as reparations.

Fucking based.

Attached: 33B2AA3B-DF92-421D-BCC2-4A8C19DDFF8F-601-000001303593B3B7.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

FUCK niggers eat shit and die.

Because slavery never ended. You should pay reparations to all current slaves, regardless of race.

Attached: etr.jpg (2000x1399, 338K)

We should and we should use all the money we give to jews to fund it since jews were in control of the slave trade

Because i don't give a fuck.
And no one alive right now was a slave.

Because no African American alive has been owed as a slave.

They should pay us for taking them out of Africa.

No one alive in the US today ever owned any slaves and the position blacks are in, as evidenced by other minorities in similar historical positions, is their own fault and not because of slavery.

No. You explain why we should.

F

Made me laugh