Grand Rapids Michigan

Well guys i'm goimg to the Trump rally tomorrow in Michigan, should i do anything like yell taxation is theft?
Quads decides

Attached: 1552840501109.png (540x595, 300K)

Mossad shill

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

FBI niggers should investigate OP.

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Yell something about Israel and piss all the boomers off.

yeah i was thinking like "keep my taxes away from mossad"
or "Brendon Terrant is a hero"

Attached: d7003d332ab8e972cf8fdb71fd178c293ed50385e4129865986ced3af10fa5e1.gif (500x282, 1.23M)

Traps r ghey

Kek I got hit with number six before by an old white guy at the gym before

Yell something about the Red Flag law that Marco Rubio is trying to push in congress.

Google it.

Throw poop

Photograph counter protesters.

What is it that the conspiracy retards think happened here?
Mossad faked this whole thing to look like a single take, but it was actually filmed in pieces, and some of the actors changed shoes part way through filming?
I can't think of any other explanation other than those socks with grippy soles.

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

ban the furries, furfags fuckoff!

Attached: 9vMrI2F.jpg (764x599, 134K)

>post pic of gun on white nationalist forum
>"hey guys going to trump rally"
No you're not, you're going to be in custody

What the fuck do you mean "nothing happens to the windshield," you can see the cracks sprayed up from where the first round goes through. It went through low in the windshield, watch the fucking clip.

keep shouting God bless Israel over and over until the security tries to haul you out and then proceed to call them antisemitic. Also make sure you wear one of those red boomer caps..err MAGA hats.

Reported to feds for keks

You do realize that windshields are not designed to shatter like windows, correct?

I don't believe any of this garbage that this was faked, but can anyone explain the blue socks???

I’m not sure myself, but my take would be that it’s to: further strengthen gun laws, increase censorship, feel sympathy for Muslims, distract us from the merchants and increase the hatred towards anyone that leans right-wing.

Hold up a poser print of this for the cameras.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-010339.jpg (829x924, 331K)

>changed shoes part way through
The socks (or shoes) are blue/ white with red/ white soles. If you go frame by frame, you'll see all the colours

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

Reroll

Or just start a lock her up chant.

You better get there early if you want to get in the building. Like 4 am and bring some snacks. You'll be waiting in line all day.

Just be a well groomed, well spoken citizen. That will piss them off the most.

Attached: 1552934077070.png (504x378, 263K)

Death to Israel or Allah snackbar. the choice is yours

Ask why Trump doesn't care about white genocide and only cares about Israel and Jews.

>FBI should investigate an event in NZ

The Jews are our friends!

see

Attached: 1549559378188.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

"Allahu Ackbar"

>watch cnn
Gets cnn banned

>should i do anything like yell taxation is theft?
Shoot yourself in the parking lot

Just constantly scream IT'S HAPPENING while he talks

Now that's sending a message.

WHAT ABOUT THE SKRIPALS?

tin foil schizo retards think that people with the power to fake an event like this would be stupid enough to change their fucking shoes between filming and leave ammo clips around

Yell I HAVE A BOMB

“I didn’t vote for you for MORE immigration, MORE wars, and NO WALL!”