I think we did this to ourselves

We worshipped sports, measured our masculinity in physical means, and women followed us. Now we are being punished by Odin with our women lusting after negroes.

Attached: 62177732999395fdf62b42f45e0c7a41.gif (378x462, 3.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But white men do best in online dating.

Bump.

bumpity bump

Did you really just put this together?

Holy shit what a retard

Every see a woman with a pet. Alot will pick the most retarded looking worthless sack of shit so they can "save" it and feel good about themselves.

What

you are a sad person

Get a life.
This is coming from someone that sits on pol half the day.

this thread is stupid. it means nothing. try harder, or better yet lurk moar.

Its almost as if women are stupid

They really are dumb, Somwhere in nowhere Tennesse there is a fat old played out white guy running game and getting pussy all day.

They are stupid

That guy just looks tall, he doesnt look that masculine or muscular

FACT: When a white man comes home from work, where he is making $50,000 a year, and then throws himself on the couch and drinks a beer and watches NFL / NBA where the monkeys are being paid $10 Million a year to throw a ball around..... and while he is watching this game on TV and his white teenage daughter walks into the Living Room - she witnesses 2 things

1) a fat old white guy on the couch drinking beer, who makes $50,000 a year
2) an in-shape black guy on TV who is making $10 million a year

is it any wonder why so many white girls adore black men ???

you white men have NOBODY to blame but yourself

Attached: 1548958235989.png (1288x762, 702K)

Its true we do. It can easily weed out the crazy women. Its a phenomenal time saver. Although I started going to church for the community and maybe find a decent girl.

>this thread
lmfaooooo

Attached: lolek.jpg (561x534, 71K)

Lol this legitimately made me laugh

you white men bend over for the black men who run around a field catching a ball for $10 million a year, you white men pay $199 for the DirectTV sports package so you can watch your favorite team, no matter where in the country you live, you live in Maine and watch to watch the Seattle Seahwaks in real-time and the companies charge you $199 a month and you gladly bend over for it, you are a disgrace.... no real shock that your daughters want to grow up and marry LeBron and Tyrone

Attached: 1537545959365.jpg (814x852, 184K)

How many niggers are in the NFL/and NBA. 1000?

How many niggers are there in the USA? They represent about 13% of the population. About 30 million. Half of those niggers are male. 15 million.

How many white women are in the USA? About 100 million.

Even if every White woman paired with a single male nigger it would be 15% of the white women.

That is the highest is mathematically be.

Just one problem, teenage white girls can't do math, they can't work big numbers.

When a 15-year-old white girl enters her living room at home, sees her 50-year-old white father on the couch who is 40 pounds overweight and drinking beer and yelling things at the TV while his rusted out Ford pickup truck is in the driveway leaking oil.... and then she sees LeBron James on TV making $20 million a year with mansions in cities all over the country and dozens of exotic cars.... can you blame her when she goes to school the next day and ignores the white nerd in math class and instead focuses on little Tyrone who is on her school's football team ??

Attached: 69e5d_ORIG-redskins_fan_really_fat.jpg (300x420, 40K)

Mental gymnastics to justify sports cuck addiction. Stay Coping.

This guy gets it.

>Mental gymnastics to justify sports cuck addiction. Stay Coping.

Hurr durr white women are getting blacked but I have no proof and when someone shows me evidence I say "cope".

Go back to Braincels and shit post about the dogpill.

FACT: 90% of white girls would rather date Jamal or Tyrone on her school's basketball team, than even give the time of day to little white Billy who is in the school's Math and Physics Club

and why is that ???

because her daddy pays $159 a month for ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPN+..... her dad isn't paying the Cable-TV bill so he can get access to National Geographic or the Discovery channel, she sees that her white dad is placing no importance on space exploration, her dad doesn't have pictures of astronauts on his garage walls - he instead has pictures of Michael Jordan and Barry Sanders on the garage wall

white girls are products of their environment

Attached: iRfURSM.jpg (1813x2700, 380K)

What’s your preferred cuck ball sport you’re obsessed with?

>Just one problem, teenage white girls can't do math, they can't work big numbers.
>When a 15-year-old white girl enters her living room at home, sees her 50-year-old white father on the couch who is 40 pounds overweight and drinking beer and yelling things at the TV while his rusted out Ford pickup truck is in the driveway leaking oil.... and then she sees LeBron James on TV making $20 million a year with mansions in cities all over the country and dozens of exotic cars.... can you blame her when she goes to school the next day and ignores the white nerd in math class and instead focuses on little Tyrone who is on her school's football team ??

What I am saying is that LITERALLY if every male nigger in america was fucking a White woman the amount of the White female population fucking niggers would be 15%.

In real life it's obvious that MOST white women don't fuck, date, marry, or reproduce with niggers.

This isn't just my personal anecdote. It's supported by a mountain of data.

>What’s your preferred cuck ball sport you’re obsessed with?

Cuck and cope. Got it. JBB bro. It's over for Mayocels.

That's why I watch the NHL. Almost entirely white.

Sports are controlled by the jews so the ones they want to win get the win, they make the niggers win for the genocide, just look at the FIFAGate case.

This thread is hilarious kek
Ps. LaMarcus Aldridge is a beast

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x360, 219K)