New texan appreciation thread cause the other one exploded

new texan appreciation thread cause the other one exploded

Attached: ainttexas_grey_900x.jpg (900x900, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucmp.berkeley.edu/glossary/gloss5/biome/tundra.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aGIiU2JAjwI&t=01m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6Xx__T2AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latinas are TOP tier woman

Attached: 1453700835113.gif (416x416, 14K)

houstonbro still here. old thread:

Tell me the truth. Can Texas actually go full blue? Normally I'd call you a retard for suggesting that, but seeing what these faggots did to San Antonio in a mere 12 years fills me with fear and rage. Nobody deserves to lose their home town to shitskins and degeneracy.

Attached: 1523060069834.png (500x480, 119K)

i feel it takes time. they need to be slowly redpilled and this is the place to do it. obviously houston and austin are lost but everywhere else in texas are going strong and they'll learn

If you don't have the Whataburger app on your phone you're a goddamned Communist I can tell you that. Also, fuck the Cowboys and bring back the Oilers.

We've passed all sorts of gun laws that get us up there (but still not as good as the A states) which is pretty damn good considering the amount of people here. Consider: the other more populous states are California and New York. Lmao

Reminder most of these posters are spics

Attached: texasdemographics.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

i wish bro. texans get no love here and i hate them. if they were the oilers again i'd love it

>yes texas is cucked and I hate texans how could you tell

Attached: 1553695476499.png (346x575, 237K)

Whataburger tastes like shit there I said it. I don't know if you all cling to some taste that it used to taste like or something but it is overpriced shit now.

>Can Texas actually go full blue?
Are you fucking retarded? It's California status in 2020/2024. Welcome to Mexico, enjoy your based hardworking natural conservatives.

Attached: Texas flips.gif (602x680, 1.45M)

Fucking thing kept logging me out but I’ve finalky got it sorted

Attached: 281D26AA-40E8-4B48-81D5-0603188604E2.jpg (828x1196, 244K)

90% of Texans you talk to on Jow Forums are spics. A good 40% of American flags you see on Jow Forums are spics. This country is north Brazil and I laugh at anyone trying to save it.

You aren't a Texan, and you never will be. Rage harder.

It's overpriced, yes. But it does not taste like shit. The Patty Melt is reason enough.

>muh Waterburger
>muh Nigger ball

Attached: tx 2016 vs 2018 plus primaries.png (1316x1035, 388K)

It's good when you've got some white kids making the food, as opposed to nigs or spics.
>inb4 "I live in a totally white town and its still shit"

Bong from the end of first thread reporting...looking for like minded red blooded Americans for shooting and drinking buddies. Must be able to handle the banter

Not all of us bongs were lost to that god forsaken island.

(Also have a big thick uncut white cock) living the dream lads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-221644_Gallery.jpg (2960x1440, 2.23M)

Digits of truth

Attached: 1529180717017.jpg (800x965, 189K)

Tundra is a specific kind of biome, and yeah Amarillo in the winter gets quite frosty, but the geography in the area is not tundra.

>ucmp.berkeley.edu/glossary/gloss5/biome/tundra.html

yeah, the place where I live now (grew up here) was a little cow town too, spics moved in and it's like little mexico in parts.

Attached: bum_phillips_10122011.jpg (630x419, 51K)

Yes, 2024 by latest as they outnumber us along rural and in the cities, sooner if it gets worse, which it will
we will live to see America balk and Texas invaded by Mexico to 'keep peace' or some shit, and have all the mezitos here support if not fight for them, then the extermination of us whites will happen in force

you realize cruz is hated across texas right? if cornyn were running against beto it'd be a landslide victory and beto would still have wasted $80 million

College Station here. Gig 'em Ags, thank God for Jimbo Fisher. Maybe he'll polish the stinky turd that is Aggie Football into a polished stinky turd.

>bring back the Oilers.
as much hate as the titans got after they left, Houston still loved good ol' Bum; talk about a Houston icon.

It's truly tragic that you have millions of Indios carrying such beautiful names now.

Call em mezitos user, thats your brown goblino, theres plenty of cazitos and pure bloods too, you know the Tejanos, the settlers

/tex/pol Midterm bro here too. Also Houstonian.
If they aren't daughters of seguin, they are 9/10 Mexicans and not Tejanas.
Tejanos need to be united against the illegal scourge like they did during the revolution against tyranny and the Mexican-American war. But their populations are tiny and only really live out in the country near Navasota, Seguin, Beaumont, and Pleasanton. Almost all Hispanics in Houston and Dallas are Mexicans or central american.
Its a shame, Houston lost the last of its 4 districts to the dems, completely compromising Katy and Cinco Ranch to become Tax burdened under Culberson.

Attached: 45.jpg (1132x640, 127K)

just make sure you got it open before the high school puke takes your money. gotten tons of free food from all the money i gave them. you folks trashing whataburger can kiss my white ass.

I would but you're all the way in SA. Maybe some other time.

>It's good when you've got some white kids making the food
Well, you got me there.

Attached: 1529389605992.gif (115x115, 20K)

Also,

Attached: fuckoklahoma.jpg (1600x1200, 1.92M)

>you realize cruz is hated across texas right?
> if cornyn were running against beto it'd be a landslide

Save your nigger brain takes for someone that doesn't know better, spic

Bullshit, only the mexicans hate cruz, which is ironic because i've only seen most goblinos ignore the last name of beto and pretend HE is the Mexican candidate

Why is Texas gradually losing its Confederate heritage? It used to be more or less a southern state with some Midwestern/Central European elements and a dash of Mexico. Now? It's increasingly some weird hodgepodge of foreigners and transplants. What went wrong?

Attached: 1553201270981[1].jpg (640x360, 49K)

Shiner will never be able to top this beer. This is unbeatable.

Attached: pricklypear.png (246x344, 18K)

>
Tejanos need to be united against the illegal scourge like they did during the revolution against tyranny and the Mexican-American war. But their populations are tiny and only really live out in the country near Navasota, Seguin, Beaumont, and Pleasanton. Almost all Hispanics in Houston and Dallas are Mexicans or central american.
You got that right, the only Mezitos that lived here before immigration were so small in number its almost inconsequential

A1 thick and hearty > patty melt

hmm, could be all the spics and others from the global south pouring in, but maybe that's just a conspiracy theory

I'd say because Texas isn't "Deep South", so along with being West of the Mississippi, we're kind of "away" from Dixie. Plus fags from Cali

I'll find you on here when I turn 21, until then, don't want to get you in any kind of trouble

Noooo. Whataburger & Sonic are the best.

Welp.

Attached: 1498411498604.png (1280x982, 355K)

A1 = Patty Melt (if the toast is crispy), if not, A1 is better.

Funny how you guys never mention the gubornatorial election.

dude look at the abbott race for comparison you fuckin mongrel

We should push SJL to be the democrat nominee for president in 2020. Totally fuck up the dem's chances.

Attached: 220px-Sheila_Jackson-Lee.jpg (220x273, 19K)

According to American Jow Forums intellects, castizos and anybody who is not 100% european is "not huwhite"

why is losing its confederate heritage? liberal brain washing, 100% I have a very solid memory of my little cousin going to a confederate monument and crying that we fought for the 'bad guys'
what went wrong? the immigration act of 1965, We cannot decide our own fate if we let Washington decide our immigration policy
SECEDED NOW

Federal gibs, industrialization, shitskin displacement, and the flood of the rest of America into the state running from higher taxes brought on by their own shitskin displacements. This entire country is so fucking fucked. FUCK

my boomer grandparents are stuck living in this fantasy that Texas will "always be the big Red middle finger to 'the libs'". Fucking annoying.

Based and secessionpilled.

Attached: 71v9tIkxOOL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x1000, 183K)

All Southern states have been slowly losing their heritage. Since Texas had less to begin with, it has almost completely faded at this point. I find it very sad, because most of my ancestors moved here right after the war of northern aggression

Attached: 4a31d3a2-fbe9-4c09-8cd3-3b29957d1510.jpg (743x576, 41K)

lol suddenly her opponents getting doxed and anthraxed. she is second only to maxine waters
>tfw she's my rep

How come Alaska isn’t in the not Texas part? Not being Texas is awesome.

Attached: DEB5896E-C680-4D9C-9942-4DF3FF8973D2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

yessir. absolutely. also, back then you could run the bases at the dome before the game and snag a cool autograph.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGIiU2JAjwI&t=01m30s

Yes

I'd dick a non-fat one, but why when there are thin Korean and Chinese girls

t. Houston

This partially true, we aren't 'deep south' only because of immigration, i've found that the deep south ends at the falfurrias checkpoint, only the rural areas are 'deep south' any more, and even then not in the same way as the rest of dixie

That was my favorite movie as a kid, even though the movie paints the Texans in a bad light

>dude look at the abbott race for comparison you fuckin mongrel

Enjoy neo-California retards

That's not a bad thing.

>All Southern states
Southernmost state is Hawaii

Alaska is coldtexas

This. East Texas is like the deep south though. Confederate flags everywhere lol

Texas is America.

east Texas is still pretty damn close to the deep south. Once you get around victoria it becomes more of a combination of Texas and deep south I think.

Would Mexico taking back Texas really be worse than a blue Texas for American elections?

I love the environment here in Texas. But holy shit this state is doomed! Spics still flooding here and are about to turn Texas blue. Most white girls are dating niggers and spics and having mongrel children. So many white cucked liberals moving here and are also helping turn the state blue. All the conservatives here are just dumb civnatcuck boomers who worship sports niggers. Anti-white men hatred propaganda is everywhere here

It’s over.

Attached: 688EC2F7-2090-4840-924D-A5F58378D359.png (800x528, 582K)

Nice picture

>Korean and Chinese girls

Attached: a59.png (500x375, 36K)

It's a region brainlet

> war of northern aggression

Yikes.

Get your gun, get your land, get some friends for hands, its gonna happen sooner then you think
the federal gov is already crashing the economy hard, and it will only get worse the more we print money, which will more, always.
remember i don't wear this ancap flag for no reason

>. Once you get around victoria it becomes more of Mexico I think.
ftfy

>don't respond to valid points
>call people a retard for disagreeing
>got 'em

Not an argument

Girlfriend's family

Attached: Romano.jpg (621x625, 26K)

cos they ain't got an argument. governor abbott best thing to happen in years. maybe decades.

....still laughing at Clayton Williams rape joke: bad weather is like rape, “if it is inevitable, just relax and enjoy it.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

>Whataburger & Sonic are the best.
They're alright.

Dairy fucking Queen ftw

Purity spiraling is not inherently a bad thing desu, its just a part of the chasing of perfection
remember the spanish had a whole caste system to track this

Jesus Christ

Enjoy the flip

I'm from DFW.
This is the least Texas part of Texas.
I have met one person in my entire life with a genuine Texan accent.
Yet somehow I still want Texas to be independent from the US and take pride in being Texan.
Texas best state idgaf what you say about shitskins every state has them at this point.

I assume you are only in this thread to be a jew? Texas will join the south when we secede, fuck yankees

Attached: James and Louise.jpg (697x576, 44K)

Yep. Guilty as charged. Kek

Victoria is definitely an American city

Where'd your senpai come from? Part of my dad's family came from Georgia (and Alabama before). I remember him telling me one of my relatives was a planter, and they used to own slaves. "Don't put that on your history project though"

Fuck I thought we were full. Who let this cuck in?

true but this li'l shit stole the show:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6Xx__T2AM

He should have been King of Texas for that one

Why so triggered Cuckfederate?

This is true, i haven't been around the east much as a southern fag myself, but when i living in The Colony, when that tv show The Colony was on air, i felt that it was very southern, but very Texan in the way people talked and acted

George Strait

Attached: chad.jpg (355x353, 24K)

war of rights is what i like to call it, but northern aggression is right

You're going to be Mexico again.

honestly fuck confederate heritage i like Dixie and all but most texans dont see Texas as a part of Dixie but ratherr its own thing and thats probably the root of your problem there

According to American intellects everybody who is not 100% European has to go back.
According to Spanish casta system you had to be 7/8 European to be white.
Very different.
And the Spaniards fucked up by making people born in Spain have more rights. Hence why the castizos and even Spaniards born in New Spain rebelled

Rard detected
No, it can't, browns congregate in the cities, and to flip Texas you need to control the Senate because the Senate gets too gerrymander the countries
Since the browns won't spread out and take over the massive amount of counties we have, they will never control the Senate, thus Texas will never turn blue

Attached: 1528961581153.png (500x533, 214K)

You haven't been here long then or only stick to the city.