Redpilled spouse

Who here has a redpilled spouse? Was she redpilled before you got married, or did you introduce her to the Clown World in which we live? A couple at my mosque offered their 17-year-old daughter to me for marriage (she will be 18 in May), and she is a traditional virgin and absolutely redpilled in the JQ and politics in general. I am very lucky and look forward to a wholesome, traditional marriage, God willing.

Who else has a redpilled, politically aware spouse?

Attached: 3BAEC816-8A60-4044-A1AA-ADAC4405BA98.jpg (306x539, 45K)

Good for you, bro. Seriously, I’m really happy for you. I hope to one day meet that special redpilled girl. If she’s not already hip to Clown World, she will be in due time.

"redpilled" girls are suspicious. They always turncoat as soon as it stops being fun and trendy

Thanks, man. You’ll find her. I have been praying for a quality, traditional wife for the pay year and it looks like my prayers have been answered, God willing.

where did you find her?

I said in my OP that a husband and wife at my mosque noticed my faith and commitment to Islam, and they offered their daughter to me. With God, anything is possible.

People are gonna hate because you’re Muslim, but deep down they know that you’ve achieved something that most of them could only dream of. I admire you and I guarantee I’m not the only one.

what race are you what race is she?

my girl experienced unusual side effects after taking the redpill

Attached: tmp_10503-DZ68v-nW0AAmggN-509988391.jpg (736x369, 29K)

I am white and she is Indian. She’s very cute and innocent. I am very grateful to God.

i hope you live the day to see her die a slow and painful death in front of you eyes

Serbs are beneath niggers. Everyone knows that.

Why would you say that?

Ah, of course. Serbs are the most mongrelized “people” in Europe.

I would make a Serb hate thread, but they’re all asleep in their filthy hovels right now. If you’re online in several hours, you can help me put those animals in their place.

Met my wife in University a few years ago. Both got redpilled at the same time although she was further right to begin with. I fell for the libertarian meme during college. In hindsight, I probably used it as a mask to hide from all the lefty lunatics.

I fell the the libertarian meme early in college as well. There is no shame in having liberty and freedom close to your heart, but libertarians must eventually mature and realize that it’s a utopian fantasy that would cause society-destroying degeneracy in the blink of an eye. Some never grow out of it, and they’re as hopeless as communists.

-Mosque
Fuck off paki

I’m white, became a Muslim last year after 5 years of posting on this site. Used to be really anti-Muslim, but I finally read the Quran and recognized it as the Truth. I’m generally not a fan of race-mixing, but she is a light-skinned Indian and has good genes in my opinion.

Even worse. The koran and hadith are the rantings of a mentally ill pedophile. Watch videos by David wood and do your best to turn your life around before it's too late.

Great, impure whites are the only ones willing to fight, hope they look more Caucasian than indian

Subtle Islam shilling thread. Sand niggers will be removed too.

Attached: 1552769432494.png (976x720, 627K)

She has very caucasoid features, no Australoid phenotypes to be found. She is beautiful and I am sure my children will be, too.

How do you find one?? Because that's proving impossible here in Maple-Land

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Becoming an active member of a religious community is by far the best way to find a trad wife. I’ve only been Muslim since last year, and I joined this mosque only three months ago. Establish yourself in a religious community and the rest will work itself out.

My wife is Redpilled as fuck. We regularly talk about /Poltier/-jokes. She was a commie once.

lmao rare flag. I've been dating a QT Honduran for the last 2 years. She's cute as fuck and I'm well over a foot taller than she is.

pretty redpilled, really hates niggers tho

I'm Christian but they're(the past christian community I was a part of) all huge sluts who switch from guy to guy every few months, it's bizarre that we can worship the same God but these guys and girls are being complete degenerates- so I've been avoiding church for a while- Wonder if there's actually a good one out there to get a community with that practices what it preaches not like most

I've re educated my gf. She used to listen to CNN and FOX news like they were legit. I've showen her that essentially no matter the situation, (THEY) get whatever their target is. Now she even points out propaganda in commercials and television on her own. I might just marry her.

Go to conservative strongholds

point me to one, I'm trapped in Toronto

Spy.

I’m falling for the libertarian meme right now, please drop some redpills

Your wife votes how you tell her to. The only political thing women care about is what the politician looks like: "Oo he's cute, I'm voting for him." *see justin trudeu

My girls a self identified skin head, it's comfy. She heils the reich with me

plenty of redpillable qts if you become a mormon

Fuck you and your mosque. DEUS VULT! we will defend our lands from you sand people and your UNHOLY MUD god!

is she one of those rare girls that look good bald

my wife was already pretty redpilled when we met. she was raised by her extremely racist German grandparents who taught her the truth about niggers from an early age. i pretty much took over after we started dating and explained the bell curve and the lack of empathy thing and she was extremely receptive to it. she opted to homeschool our daughter rather than send her to the cesspool of nigs and spics in public school where she'd more than likely get sexually assaulted.

ITT: one fucking samefag

>Converted to a death cult and got coupled with a poo in loo
LMAO at ur life

Attached: poo.png (1168x872, 103K)

Then why would you call yourself out

Why do you think all 24 posters in my thread are the same person?

For libertarianism to work, all members of the society have to respect each other and the ideology. In the real world, with 7 billion+ people, that is impossible. Libertarianism also speeds up the moral and spiritual decay of the state, as it does not place limits on degenerate behavior. Also, it sets the society up for an authoritarian take over, so you should have a strong, benevolent government in place to prevent someone bad from taking over. In theory, you could have an authoritarian regime that promotes certain “libertarian” policies, but as a pure ideology, libertarianism is a utopian fantasy.

Magnificent bait!
I love you man!

Thank you user I have some thinking to do

not married but
>be me, conservative
>get set up on double date by friends from college
>they're both really conservative and my buddy's gf is a smokeshow so I figure this girl will be great
>cute 8/10 face but world-class tits
>it becomes apparent that she is a liberal democrat
>she works in banking and makes over 2x my salary
>date isn't really going well
>she is being pretty quiet, seems uninterested
>decide, fuck it, I'll get drunk so the evening isn't a total loss
>Israel is brought up and I drop a couple redpills
>friends from college are big proponents of Israel and are not happy
>date girl eats it up
>talks about how tired of working with jews she is
>she talks about how they control the entire banking industry
>I talk about Rothschilds
>now she is laughing and drinking
>fuck her for a couple of months and she was super intense in bed, fun was had
>she moved away for work and I haven't talked to her since

in short libertarianism is not an ideology it's a culture.

I red-pilled my Chinese wife. We especially hate filthy muslims.

>newpol meets oldpol the thread

She used to be liberal, now she's a conservative racist. She gets better and better every day.