American Achievement?

Why do Americans cling to their so-called achievements?

Is it out of racial pride?

There are far more important achievements by the Chinese, for example.

I understand the need to give people of color encouragement, but Americans take it too far.

Attached: DADAA446-8F52-4543-99BB-F4832E34A306.jpg (750x651, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1581933/a-chinese-private-space-companys-satellite-launch-has-failed/amp/
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Expeditions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That chinese boat is called a JUNK for a reason.

It's made from a large pile of Junk, with 100% ethnically pure junk engineering. Do not be deceived by its large junky appearance for it is truly junk.

The only country that doesn't celebrate its achievements, are those who don't have any.

Weird flex but ok. One was basically a pleasure barge designed to go nowhere slow, the other made to withstand transpacific sailing

I wonder which one is more efficient and better at traversing long distances?

if any other country could bother even being relevant - even in the slightest way - i am sure we wouldn't seem so clingy

>EU flag
>calls out Americans
>posts Italian ship vs Chinese ship
>people of color

This is a really weak slide thread. Please use your energy elsewhere and don't post in it.

Why is anyone proud of anything their countries have done?

That ship is a literary fantasy its physically impossible

You have Black Histoy Month. Be proud of your accomplishments but don’t take away from superior people.

The Chinese ship actually crossed the Pacific and reached the Caribbean.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

is there any evidence this ship ever existed

>no

>imagine believing the Chinese did not sail across the Pacific

I bet this guy also thinks the Chinese did not land on the Moon.

That feeling when you run down to your docks and burn the, at that time, world's biggest navy full of the world's biggest ships into so many floating cinders because you're insane from mercury poisoning.

Meanwhile, some cheeky Italian crossed an ocean and helped Europe conquer a continent in a tiny dinghy.

>Why do Americans cling to their so-called achievements?
of course it's a meme flag. Western countries have contributed more in the fields of science, medicine, weaponry, philosophy, art, automotive technology, aerospace you fucking name it we've done it.

Fuck off back to your bug man colony you stupid meme flag cunt.

Attached: 1553404125706.jpg (680x596, 98K)

Whitebois when it's about ships

> It's not how big it is, it's how you use it

Whitebois about penises

> LOL ASIAN MEN HAVE TINY DICKS

fuck you, admit it, we're better ship builders.

So not only are you mentally retarded, you are also incapable of looking up the bullshit you spew. Drink bleach

Attached: 9CA0E722-3581-42E2-9EEC-427A084EF9F2.png (1125x2436, 494K)

Didn't the chinese land a rover the size of a RC car and fuck it up?

What year did Chinese discover and harness electricity?

Kek

Low IQ niggers.

not today chinks

Attached: The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺.png (540x291, 156K)

Columbus ship designed for speed

Ah yes, the Chinese explorer from the YUAN DYNASTY.

If we are to believe that it existed, then it was Mongolian, not Chinese. So fuck off.

What about now? Modern achievement. China now is exploiting near free labor to build stolen copyrighted products or hired to assemble. Dont get too excited.

I am not arguing these achievements. Blacks have done a lot and America should be proud of what if they have done. But don’t dismiss the Chinese because you are too absorbed in your praise of fellow Melatonin-people.

That works? That's great

> weird flex
Reddit fag

Zheng He wasn’t Chinese. Mongolian Eunach or something like that who ended up working for China

Attached: file.png (330x330, 94K)

a muzzie too i think.

chinks have not been relevant for 2000 years when the many scholars were burned

What year did they stop shitting and spitting all over communal areas? Oh, they still do that. Ok.

>"Why would a seafairing vessel have different ideal characteristics than the male reproductive organ?"

-Some fucking leaf.

Attached: 1553197684765.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Columbus was Italian. Not American.

Cope

Good point. I think this bs thread puts white v Chinese though

>sees a boat
>thinks about cock
>leaf
Checks out.

America didn't exist when Columbus got those ships.

MADE IN USA!

Attached: boeing-crash.png (1440x810, 1.51M)

How many Americans walked on the moon? Twelve.
How many from other countries? Zero. Case closed,

SAGE

Not sure, but didnt portagual build alot of ships for those countries, like italy... back then anyway?

Chinese aircraft carrier vs US Ford Class Supercarrier

please come back when the Chinese invent something modern without the help of western engineers or outright stealing designs.

Lunch h time in China

Attached: 1553197715641.webm (270x360, 1.74M)

He was Black. Like all Americans are today.

Yeah but which succeeded.. bigger boat, more crew, more supplies etc. needed so it's pointless.

Columbus' ship was not built by Americans. This was.

Attached: images.jpg (1200x945, 200K)

there is?

ok, so... where in the annuls of history is there record of them discovering anything more than a new way to boil dogs alive?

>make ship 10x bigger
>fail to discover americas
lmaoing at your ancestral accomplishments

How far Zheng He's ship get?

>redditscum
Just a zoomer bud, calm down grandpa

He got to the Caribbean like 70 years before Columbus got lost.

That's a big ship.

this

And If you want to start comparing boat sizes here is one of Caligula's party boats built in the 1st century AD.

Attached: download (1).jpg (426x500, 54K)

for 1492.

google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1581933/a-chinese-private-space-companys-satellite-launch-has-failed/amp/

>imagine sailing across the largest ocean on earth and being too much of a pussy to colonize and plunder the shit out of the new world

Attached: 65A795E0-F3D1-44B7-B932-ECEB1AC6BE7A.jpg (242x326, 15K)

Based Nip knows the history

Why can’t Asians just admit that they will always be second best and are most successful when they copy white people?

Attached: 745C5E31-4044-40A2-A065-38E1ADF0C494.gif (245x300, 928K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|10|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

good god.. ya found a snack?

Attached: 1553742905238.jpg (550x471, 56K)

Attached: sergei rachmaninoff.png (364x470, 142K)

Tell that to South Korea and Japan, they’re inventing more shit than us

However China is only relevant right now because they’ve got nukes and copied western inventions

It's probably made from paper mache like their drywall. Many countries refuse to import lithium batteries from Chinktopia because they spontaneously burst into flames. Would you rather travel on a smaller vessel crafted by humans or a larger vessel "crafted" by insectoids?

There's no such thing as Chinese.

Attached: Chinese Garbage.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: Chinese Humiliation.png (317x635, 110K)

Chinks are yellow niggers

Since the mods won't delete these retarded threads, roll posters need to come and save us

>ship sizes
And yet the chinese accomplished nothing while europeans were colonising the world

Columbus achieved 10 times more on a 10 times smaller ship
chinks btfo

Wow chinese had aircraft carrier in 14th century, imagine muh surprise about that.

>exploration ship vs battle barge/floating palace

>If it's big is better
Classical collectivist insectoid mentality. Remembers me of north koreans showing off their big buildings and thinking architecture is about the size.
Colon ships were private owned. The chink ships were done by a massive state with millions of serfs

An Irish monk, St Brendan was the first to sail the voyage in a boat 10x smaller than that used by Columbus.The book written by St Brendan is where Columbus learned the route he took.

The Navigatio was known widely in Europe throughout the Middle Ages.[21] Maps of Christopher Columbus’ time often included an island denominated Saint Brendan’s Isle that was placed in the western Atlantic Ocean. Paul Chapman argues that Christopher Columbus learned from the Navigatio that the currents and winds would favor westbound travel by a southerly route from the Canary Islands, and eastbound on the return trip by a more northerly route, and hence followed this itinerary on all of his voyages.[22]

one boat made it across the ocean, the other got benched by an Emperor who thought their nation had achieved all it could achieve.

hey, i will be fair and impartial. what new lands did that big chinese ship discover or colonize? anything? *I'm_curious.jpg* I'm listening... and all i hear? "crickets".

Gee I wonder why they kept making phones smaller when that became the pioneering tech of the future. Columbus reached america before china became the railroad workers of california slums in historical exploring era. I guess they couldnt figure out the currents and didnt want to sail too far from their eastern shores. So bravery is deserving and european ships could move faster and sink that.

>have slaves build huge ships
>they all sink and samurai wipe out your survivors
wew

I wouldn’t be surprised if those pyramid they found in some Chinese desert were fake too, China fakes everything and their machines kill them for it

I don't plan on moving to China. Your picture is retarded.
>Zheng He
>court eunuch
>While Zheng He's fleet was unprecedented, the routes were not. Zheng He's fleet was following long-established, well-mapped routes of trade between China and the Arabian peninsula employed since at least the Han dynasty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He#Expeditions

Are people really this dumbass?
The smaller boat deployed by Columbus and early colonists were actually an achievement due to the capability to sail upriver, which is important for exploration. This means European colonists are able to carry shipments further inland than the Chinese could.

Phoneposting cancer

>chink poster
>leaf flag
>loves dicks
>fantasizes about big white cocks fucking his girl
>big ship syndrome

yup checks out

Zheng stepped out of his cabin, drawing a deep breath from the ocean air. Looking around with a sense of pride, he surveyed his magnificent craft as he strode past his harried sailors as they struggled with rigging and sheets while bowing as he walked past.
He leaned against the railing near the stern of the mighty vessel and grunted as his second in command approached him.
"Looks like fine winds today, captain", his 2IC said.

"Yes. Visibility is good. Pass me the telescope."
Lifting the heavy bronze instrument to his eye, Zheng He peered down the finely crafted instrument.

All he saw was blackness.

Puzzled, he peered at the other end, and saw that the lens was white.
"What is the meaning of this?" Zheng He demanded of his second.
"What do you mean, captain?" was the reply.
"I can't see anything through this! This lens is made of porcelain!"
His second in command's eyes dropped and drew a heavy sigh.

"I do not know how to tell you this, captain," he began, "but Chinese civilisation never developed glass. We don't have optics."

Attached: Sad_Baby1.jpg (500x333, 72K)

Kek

Attached: 1550378207382.webm (640x368, 888K)

>transpacific

Looks like someones got some reading to do

The only reason those places still exist is because we let them. Their constitutions are practically carbon copies of ours.
>inventing
Being paid to cheaply refine and mass-produce technology that already exists is not "inventing."

>EU Flag
The entire governmental structure of the EU is only possible because the European Nations are effectively vassal states of the American Empire, between which war was made illegal. Look around you, and behold what may be our nation's grandest achievement: Pax Europa.

Attached: 1550357621292.jpg (3276x1787, 831K)

there's no evidence zheng he's ships were that big or even existed at all

Enjoy chink boy!

Attached: those numbers....jpg (333x818, 65K)

The Asian man in America is oppressed by the white man.

Thats a model in am Arab museum that isn't based on any reality , we don't know how big Zheng He's fleet was

i dont know why i find this so funny, i cant stop laughing

Attached: 1496814100405.jpg (1000x967, 189K)

Attached: Chinese Food.webm (320x576, 2.92M)

I think it was sailed to the tip of India. There's a documentary about it.

>Blacks have done a lot
Crimes and welfare-breeding?

Meme flag. check
SAGE. check

All of those fish with heads left on, so fucking wasteful (fish heads and bones make for excellent stock). The eels were retarded, even if you wanted to cook them live it would make more sense to use a funnel through a lid with a small opening into the cooking vessel, so again wasteful and unnecessary. The octopus just looks like a pain in the ass. I'll have mine fried.

>blacks have done a lot
such as?

Attached: ChineseDrivers.webm (406x330, 2.07M)