12 years. Atheists still can’t explain bananas

It’s okay to admit you were wrong.

Repent

Attached: C836B184-482C-499E-8379-E2B3326A408E.jpg (200x147, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencerefutesevolution.blogspot.com/2017/06/neo-darwinism-has-failed-as.html?m=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDSpLBNQk5I
youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you unironically believe in Evolution you're retarded.

If you think this guy's argument is a valid argument against evolution you're retarded.

>natural easy to open packaging

You literally can’t explain that

Attached: 59448409-D073-4BEC-A69F-19DB43F585B4.gif (498x280, 1.21M)

What the fuck are you babbling about??

I think you will find that atheists are very well acquainted with bananas by now

pic related

Attached: banana.jpg (750x467, 51K)

Can someone explain this? Sounds silly.

holy fuck i forgot about that

Attached: lel.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

because it is silly, it's a domesticated banana grown over hundreds of generations to have those traits because humans find them desirable.

pic related is a wild banana

Attached: wild-bananas-domestication-extinction-and-breeding-possibilities-78-728.jpg (728x546, 131K)

>Bananas are the perfect shape for sodomizing yourself
>Yet christians still think homosexuality is a sin

Christians still can't explain bananas

Want a better example? Why do the benis fit perfectly in the vagene?

Lmao! What's the story behind this?

Boomer sounding off here the bananas you eat now are shit compared to the bananas we had in the 1960's. The old ones wete sweeter, yellower, and smaller. Some banana virus killed them all off, and now bananas arn't as good.

Fact.

We certainly have more interesting things to talk about in the current year than Ray Comfort talking about how God created the banana in the shape of a penis so you can put it in your mouth.
Like how Swedish judge lets a rapist walk free because he came from a different culture.

Bananas were used to create Jews. Bananapilled

That video is satire

You sure they didn’t just breed them bigger and that’s what ruined the taste?

Bananas are man-made.

his dominatrix made him do it
Sauce: Sargoy convo a few years back

>If you unironically believe in Evolution you're retarded.

"you're all niggers Jow Forums"
- Rabbi Yeshua Christ

Attached: creation and evolution jesus.jpg (799x687, 167K)

because all women are whores

Neither can you.

benis fits in vagene because our species doesn't rely on an asexual means of reproduction. therefore both male and female members are required to contribute genetic material to produce offspring

Banana's were made ideal for human consumption because humans selectively bred them that way for thousands of years, or something like that.

Evolution is real.
Abiogenesis on the other hand is just a theory, and is entirely debatable. It seems rather likely to me, based on the similar bones structure of vastly different animals.

At the same time however, I don't want to outright deny the existence of God, because I'm afraid of Hell. Call me a coward if you want, but I'm not risking that shit.

Backstage at Taco Bell

that's your fault, chip.

It doesn't. Vaginas can stretch to accommodate shit of all shapes and sizes. It's very far from a "perfect fit". There are plenty of ancient religions that don't fall to pieces when faced with modern science and you're a cuck if you decide to stick with one of the ones that does.

>You're all niggers Jow Forums
is the evolutionist account

I believe in evolution, but that is a nigger tier emotionally pandering, argument.

Put in as many big words as you want, but "the scientists said so" still isn't any better of an argument than "God said so". The fact that that's the first place you go, just demonstrates a lack of understanding on your part.

bananas are the result of selective breeding

How the fuck are atheists and evolutionists going to lecture me about biology when they think it’s natural to put something up your ass? When they think people are born homosexual?

It’s obvious why they don’t believe in intelligent design. Because they don’t understand design, they think a penis goes into an anus. Atheists are literal cowards that close their ears and go ‘lalala’ while believing an entire false worldview based around justifying their sodomy.

His dominatrix is a Pentacostal Christian so she knows what shes doing. Atheists eat bananas the opposite way than the rest of us. True story

Attached: 1553571098913.jpg (730x730, 132K)

>natural easy to open packaging
>opens from the stem that's attached to the branch and meant to hold everything together rather than the brown part that separates easily
Come on, people.

What kind of primitive nigger eats a banana with his hands? The stone age is over, sweetie. We live in a society.

kek

Humans are retarded. I can't imagine them ever evolving, but I keep doing everything in my power to push for it, because I will never accept defeat. Try harder faggots.

It's a shame Tarrant didn't get all of you faggots.

user, they can't even figure out what gender they are.

That's why banana flavored stuff is odd it's not based off the bananas we have today. Which are also likely to all die off as well.

Neo-darwinism fails to adequately explain evolution

sciencerefutesevolution.blogspot.com/2017/06/neo-darwinism-has-failed-as.html?m=1

Intelligent design is the only logical explanation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDSpLBNQk5I

I grew up eating banana flavored Popsicles and now I want to kill Jews.

t. burger

Holy shit I remember this dude. Pure genius. I really miss the old youtube.

Attached: 1512765596214.jpg (500x400, 57K)

Attached: 1510598740972.png (446x447, 178K)

>There are plenty of ancient religions that don't fall to pieces when faced with modern science
because the clergy cuck out and start talking about how it's "all just a metaphor" when confronted with scientific rigor.
back in the day they all taught that their bullshit was the literal truth.

>back in the day they all taught that their bullshit was the literal truth.
It was always just a metaphor for some people. They men who put the Bible together actually warned the clergy not to take the stories in it literally.

Attached: 1516571067718.jpg (353x350, 15K)

christcucks btfo
banana pilled and not based

The banana is elongated in nature likely because it has some sort of efficiency system that helps the seeds therein propagate better, and over the generation has slowly been genetically selected for. It's not at all a hard concept. If you can't grasp it, it doesn't mean that evolution is a lie. It simply means you're a fucking dumbass. And because you are a proven dumbass, no one with any rational sense should take you at your word about metaphysics and God either.

t. Deist

PS: shut the fuck up you assclown.

Attached: 1520898244435.png (1920x1200, 1.04M)

Oh man, it's been too long. Is that faggot still around?

Attached: 1553748634868.jpg (329x346, 12K)

Yeah but how do you explain how it fits perfectly in your hand, peels very easily, and tastes delicious? Checkmate.

Attached: 1523578675749.gif (346x300, 2.9M)

>If God designed bananas then why am I able to shove one up my ass? Checkmate Christians!

Attached: 53693569235.png (320x263, 117K)

>how it fits perfectly in your hand
Define perfect.
>peels very easily
Like a navel orange, or lima beans, or the bark of birch trees?

I don't know. Wizards I guess. I don't play D&D though. It's witchcraft.

Attached: 1509728942692.jpg (807x810, 61K)

>Define perfect.
See pic related.

>Like a navel orange, or lima beans, or the bark of birch trees?
You can't explain those either.

Attached: atheistscantexplainthis.jpg (1300x1083, 84K)

The banana is too suggestive of an erect penis. That they are made to be so easy to handle and put into your mouth is the subtle work of Satan.

this basically

>boomer farmer GMOs his bananas to genetic cancer shit
Fucking boomers

Bananananananananas.
Proof that ancient alien dimensional gods loved us.

darwin also said the irish were the least evolved of man
it amazes me how people don't understand this is the root of flat-earth trolling

Attached: 1467788459828.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

i actually believe this is accurate.

You haven't defined anything. Just because you can wrap your hand around a banana doesn't mean it fits perfect. You must define "perfect".
Also, coconuts.

>evolution is fake, Jesus loves all life, including niggers
>evolution is fake, race is social construct
How about no.

These threads keep Gregor Mendel's corpse rotating at a constant >5000 rpm, and supply the vital electricity needed to keep the lights on at various schools and hospitals in the district of Brno.

You still don't understand. Maybe Ray can explain it for you. It's about the grooves, dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

Attached: 1524627214707.gif (250x250, 141K)

>evolved over millions of years because that is what science has observed.
>science has been observing for millions of years.
Actually science has been observing for less than 200 years, which is to say that science has never "observed" evolution.

So why would God make bananas easy to eat, while making coconuts hard to eat?
Also, I'm not listening to that idiot again. Him and people like him are to goddamn stupid to speak on God.

>Him and people like him are to goddamn stupid
>are to goddamn stupid
>to goddamn stupid
>to stupid
Looks like you lose, sweaty. Learn to spell next time.

Attached: 1511317204787.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No, the previous widely grown and distributed species of banana is basically extinct now due to a fungus, that is now doing the same to the species of bananas we have now, which means we’ll likely have to develop a new kind of banana in the coming years. I believe the previous banana species was called yellow delicious or something

I guess they never observed fruit fly evolution either.

>which is to say that science has never "observed" evolution.
That's an impossibility anyway. Due to the constraints of mortality, we have to find other means to learn the truth. Those means are through genetic study and logical reasoning.
"What makes sense" is of utmost importance. Those that cannot formulate reasonable possible answers are niggers.

Attached: 1232238691668.jpg (1300x969, 417K)

coconuts, user

Attached: 1283977136368.png (1920x1200, 3.27M)

It is possible to observe evolution in some insects due to their short generations. It’s possible to observe hundreds of generations on fruit flies in just a few years

Eventually, domestic dogs will be a new species. It takes a great many generations to cause enough changes in the genetic line to force a split. But, dogs are a great example of how creatures evolve carrying selected traits.

Attached: 1289760703785.jpg (1920x1200, 1.53M)

>coconuts exist therefore bananas don't exist. Wel answer me this: why would evolution create both bananas AND coconuts. You can't answer that.
I don't expect any better logic out of an evilutionist.

Attached: 1511648740964.jpg (393x395, 90K)

Bananas are the way they are because they were selectively breed.

>impossibility
Ya know dogs exist, right?

>if you're above 60 iq you're retarded
ok retard

Attached: stoppls.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I've already told you why bananas evolved the way they did. It's a very efficient means of dispersing seeds. In jungle climates, plant life grows extremely rapidly, and the first plants that get their seeds out take control of the sunlight.
Coconuts on the other hand evolved to be tough enough to float out at see and land on beaches. To cross islands, and resist the pounding forces of the sea. The fresh water and fleshy interior of the nut provides a water and food source for the seed to survive possible long ventures out at sea where there is no outside food and fresh water to reliably access.

I'm not even a biologist and I understand this shit. It's completely logical. It's 1+1
I AM a chemist so I do understand the chemistry involved and why the reactions take place, guiding these events.

Attached: 1388876560807.png (1920x1200, 2.4M)

Dogs are not differing species. That's the standard used in proving evolution.

Selective breeding
>why am I reacting to this lame bait I really need to get a life.
Goodnight anons!

God made many races race is not a social construct

Evolutionary biologists now argue species is a social construct (I study biology in college) it’s insane

>I've already told you why bananas evolved the way they did.
Just-so story.
> It's a very efficient means of dispersing seeds. In jungle climates, plant life grows extremely rapidly, and the first plants that get their seeds out take control of the sunlight.
Ok, then. Why aren't avocados, lemons, and mangos elongated? I've checkmated you so many times I'm not sure why you keep coming back for more.
However, I'm done, since I'm out of Besses and need to go to sleep.
I won, btw, see

Attached: 1511406762592.jpg (598x448, 111K)

>it amazes me how people don't understand this is the root of flat-earth trolling
Actually, before I go to bed, this isn't quite what that was about at first. It was about adapting creationist argument strategies to something ridiculous in order to throw creationist arguments back at them.
>Evolution doesn't realy.
>Actually, evolution does real. Also, the earth is actually flat.
And it was hilarious, until some people started taking it seriously. I may be partially responsible for the whole fat earth thing now. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1510085016086.png (421x512, 232K)

I thought the last widespread varietal was the Gros Michel.

Shut up you fucking braindead faggot.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|10|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

Just like it's natural to sit in a climate-controlled box 20 hours a day and stare at a box of light for 8 hours.

Just like it's natural to have most of your social communication on a desk or in your palm.

Just like it's natural to spend your whole life working away at some mundane job instead of chucking spears at mammoths and collecting berries.

Face it, dork. Humanity went downhill after we invented the container. If your only argument against homosexuality is that it's unnatural, you should just chuck your device into the trash and move out into the woods on BLM land.

because the banana fruit we eat in the stores has no seeds, the trees cant reproduce normally. In order to grow new banana plants you have to either graft the mutant banana onto a different root system or produce a tree via cuttings. Because of this every banana you see in the store is technically comes from a single plant that was "cloned" multiple times through the methods i mentioned earlier. Also because of this, if there is a fungus that affects the plant, it will affect them all in the same way.