MagaPede here, why has pol lost faith in Trump?

Just like Trump feigns hatred towards those who help him, Trump feigns live towards his enemies (Jews).

>But Trump is imperfect
Back to r libertarian with your need for purity. This is the real world.

Attached: trumpSmug.jpg (301x167, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is the real world
No this is clown world

Attached: 1549751920105.gif (607x609, 514K)

>>This is the real world
>No this is clown world
Both are true.

Attached: F7EBDAAF-1769-47B7-8AEB-E468421F1D8F.gif (607x609, 821K)

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

because he's obviously as a pacifier on growing white rage while our collective throats are being cut open. whether he was always that, and this was planned, is debatable, but not the end product. he is either too boomerdrunk to see it, or he's complicit. in 20 years we're doomed, and we need someone to scream that from the rafters and rally as many as we can to the truth. we need a martyr. he's just a guy who wants to be in power for 4 more years.

Attached: D2th_K8VYAEGJLb.png (793x500, 340K)

It’s share blue division shills here trying to make it look like pol hates trump now. They finally learned how much pol hates Jews and are using it to create discord using that nigger muslim in congress

>voting for an actual neocon?

Bestest good goy betrayal is just too much for Jow Forums to accept. Now fuck off back to t_driedel faggot

Attached: 1553539975310m.jpg (1024x962, 123K)

M I G A
I
G
A

Jow Forums still supports Trump, dont let the trannies fool you

fuck no

We haven't lost faith. We're just disappointed. For the first several months, we thought the based-ness would never stop. But it did. We wished he didn't suck those circumcised cocks. We wished he would've fought for the wall in 2017-18 instead of now. We wished he would've prosecuted Hillary...

This, idiots are stupid and don't realize how much power kikes have. He can't exactly go about saying fuck kikes. In fact, he is killing them with kindness.

>feigns
>lets James Fields rot in prison for life while bike lock antifa goes free

He does show he is trying. The enemy is far more powerful than we could imagine. I see progress and now Trump is going ham on the ACA, Wall, and is re-opening the clinton investigation.

THIS IS A HONK THREAD NOW
HONK HONK

Attached: 1553380821615.png (700x700, 615K)

Shills don't represent the majority of this website or even this board. Just like how Christcucks are a minorty so are shills

I agree with what's happening, but not that he has the power to stop it.

Too few men are willing to endure ostracism for sticking up for themselves

>Bestest good goy betrayal is just too much for Jow Forums to accept.

First off, define betrayal and what exactly did Trump do to betray us. You're acting as if Trump was anti-Jewish to begin with despite his daughter converting to Judaism and his son-inlaw being a legit Jew. We all knew this back in 2015 when Trump ran for office. So please define this betrayal. Nobody here agrees with Trump 100%, but we also know he's the better choice than whatever the fuck the other candidates represented (see: the ones that actually stood a remote chance on winning an election). It's the same reason why Jow Forums supported Mitt Romney back in 2012. Did we actually like this neo-con? Fuck on, but he wasn't King Nigger of the Democrat party.

Attached: 1364350798899.jpg (396x259, 25K)

>. He can't exactly go about saying fuck kikes. In fact, he is killing them with kindness.
I'm confident Trump ordered Sessions to refuse himself from investigating him- then proceeded to publicly shit on him for good measure

His support is the same as it ever was, which terrifies the shills who come here to try and stop the inevitable. We'll be fine, but you should go back..

The anti Trump haters are the same ones who don't realize that dying companies hire CEOs due the purpose of softening the landing

>Jow Forums still supports Trump, dont let the trannies fool you
True. I'm mostly speaking to those who don't understand what memes are... The clown Pepe meme is superb.

I'd believe in Trump if he puts some politician in jail.

>Trump should take the bait that is James Fields
You're the same kind who replies to Blacked threads

Any MIGA shills care to answer this? Trump let's his own supporters get beaten in the streets for wearing HIS HATS. Trump let's the Antifa go free while Fields the RAM guys and anyone else who defends themselves from LITERAL COMMUNIST TERRORISTS rot in ZOG dungeons.

I see no reason to shit on Christ-frens.

I agree, it will probably happen now. He couldn't exactly jail anyone when being supposedly investigated for treason. Now he is undoubtedly clean, you really think the swamp monsters can stand up to the same heat. All about 90% of his judge appointments are non jewish white males.

I hate to say it, but its alot of political capital to spend and the left will forever have a talking point that he will lose on because whites are still to far conditioned and aren't a block yet.

He puts on a great show, however, like WWE.

Trump is unironically the best President. And he's releasing the FISA. Gonna be hilarious when that happens.

>Trump should let his 19yo supporter rot in prison for life because to commute his sentence would be "bait"
TRUMP DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM COMMUTING SHLOMO RUBASHKIN'S SENTENCE! GEE I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN JAMES AND SHLOMO? ONE IS A POOR TRUMP SUPPORTER AND THE OTHER IS A WEALTHY JEW.

>whites are still to far conditioned
WHITE REPUBLICANS SUPPORTED THE NZ SHOOTER! BOOMERBART COMMENTS WERE LITERALLY MORE HARDCORE THAN Jow Forums THAT DAY! ALL TRUMP HAS TO DO IS SAY THE WORD AND MILLIONS OF WHITE AMERICANS WILL TAKE TO THE STREETS FOR HIM. HE WON'T THOUGH, BECAUSE HE'S SOLD OUT TO THE JEWS!

Why is he helping a corrupt and despised israeli leader?

Yes and we have far to many centrist cucks and liberal race traitors around. He has about a solid 40% redpilled. Much higher than 2015, but not a solid block yet.

Also, he doesn't not want a civil war.

40% IS MORE THAN ENOUGH
THE COMMIES WON IN RUSSIA WITH 3-10%! TRUMP IS JUST A FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY!

>This is the real world.
A burger telling this to everyone? Oh now THAT is rich! Anyway enjoy your niggers, sucking heeb cock and eventually getting nuked.

never had faith in him, but i am enjoying the show and if i had to choose a side it is team trump

Like I said, he doesn't want to do it violently. I am not sure what the future holds, but he was obviously a start.

Yeah nobody has really lost faith... but if we don't stir shit up 2020 is going to be a very boring election.

>he doesn't want to do it violently
THERE IS NO PEACEFUL SOLUTION! TRUMP IS JUST RUNNING OUT THE CLOCK UNTIL WHITES ARE TOO FEW TO FIGHT BACK! JUST KEEP TRUSTING THE PLAN GOY! EVENTUALLY EVERYTHING WILL BE MAGICALLY FIXED OVERNIGHT AS LONG AS YOU STAY HOME AND PUT ALL YOUR FAITH IN THE PLAN! MILITARY TRIBUNALS SOON!

Attached: 1550889692942m.jpg (888x1024, 101K)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that he has totally cucked on immigration. That was the basis of his campaign and he has basically shut down America First. It's whatever the corporations want now.

>OO FEW TO FIGHT BACK
Lol, we will still have millions in two years. Things take time. Just have many white kids and all the sudden the numbers are in our favor.

>why has pol lost faith in Trump?
WTF?
GTFO

Attached: 1521766133666.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>not noticing that trump has completely dropped the "America First" slogan he ran on?

All politicians are shit, the system is broken. The bar was very low which is how he got elected in the first place. The usual degree of supporting/placating israel was expected, but trump has manged to take that support to a level never before seen in US history. Geopolitically, he has put the US in danger, for Israel? I doubt anyone here voted for that. Unironically, he has done more damage than even Hillary could have. The increasing erosion of our freedoms, and his doing fuck all for actual Americans makes him a complete disaster.

Attached: 1550634080887.jpg (650x843, 155K)

I'm not a tranny, or jidf, or a shitskin and I don't support this faggot kike-lover anymore. For campaign promises, we got fuck all. Israel got plenty, though.

Voting dem in '20 just to spite this country.

>The increasing erosion of our freedoms, and his doing fuck all for actual Americans makes him a complete disaster.
this

>FISA release
But who signed it? Not anyone to important.

>Illegal immigration higher than ever
>sucking ZOG dick
>Establishment cuckservatives

need I go on

>Yeah nobody has really lost faith... but if we don't stir shit up 2020 is going to be a very boring election.
I'm not sure how many shills were pushing yang, but IMHO pushing Yang was us saying "fine, we'll do what you (lefties) want."

>It's whatever the corporations want now.
Begone commie

>Trump didn't save the USA
That wasn't ever possible

>Begone commie
America First was communist? you're smoking crack.

>Muh corporations
We make a living by the continued existence of them

How does it feel knowing you're butthurt over Jow Forums not being a GOP hugbox?

Nahhh. All presidents do this shit

Attached: presidents are jew puppets.jpg (865x1004, 311K)

>Nobody agrees with Trump 100%
>Gets called a shill for pointing out he hasn't done anything regarding immigration apart from meme bills that get rejected.
Cute

So instead of you guys are bitching about the reds and the blues, why don’t you. Create your own party or vote for one to make that party a voice for you guys. I mean fuck, u guys still think Hilary or trump gave a fuck about losers like you on the internet? No. So stop voting for republicans or Democrats and vote something else.

nice proxy

>Migapede hates memes
Typical

>Jow Forums still supports Trump
no we don't Shlomo.

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

He's one of the last President's who sucks jew cock, but the globalist NWO has repeated admitted they are losing against him with Nationalism on the rise world wide

Attached: RIP NWO.jpg (925x874, 155K)

Trump is literally owned by the NWO, his main purpose was to curb nationalism and make it look the same as neoconservatism. The overton window is now shifting back to the radical left.

Attached: 1487850277804.jpg (1024x700, 82K)

Yeah man he’s totally faking all those concessions to Israel
MIGA

>Trump’s shift from a wage-boosting legal immigration system to one that benefits corporations and their shareholders coincides with recent big business lobby influence over his White House, at the behest of advisers Jared Kushner and Brooke Rollins.

>As Breitbart News reported, an alliance of mostly globalist organizations and business groups have had access to the White House to discuss the national legal immigration policy. These groups include Koch Industries, the George W. Bush Center, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC).

Attached: 1553502539709.png (624x633, 327K)

no, we don't. he chose israel over us, so he no longer has our support. this isn't a meme, we really don't support him.

i dont know maybe it has to do with him doing absolutely nothing different from jeb or hillary.

good luck in 2020 kikel

Dude they are shills not humans

Like this thing, it's a bitch bot/shill. It'll throw around our lingo sometimes to hide, but you can always smell the staleness after a while of its forced 'memes'

Hi bot satan

He isn't a man of the people, plain and simple.

^^^this

>1 shill goes all out with really bad anti-trump memes and bait
>1 user comes in with disappointment at Trump's lack of action
>1 shill calls both of them shills to add fuel
>1 boomer adds his 1 cent that they are both indeed shills as well and that Trump has not done a single itty bitty thing worth criticizing

EVERY SINGLE PERSON MAD AT TRUMP IS A SHARE BLEU CORRECT THE RECORD TRANNY NIGGER GLOW IN THE DARK FAGGOT AND EVERY PERSON DEFENDING TRUMP IS A BIG GAY TRANNY DISCORD NIGGER FAGGOT TOO

aha all bases covered take that one jidf you have been rekked by the Big Guy™

Kushner has resorted to hiring schizos because no sane nationalist supports Trump anymore.

We haven't, only shills and rubes don't trust the plan.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|9|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

His second State of the Union speech was the most Jewish speech I've ever heard in my entire life.

>no wall
>now he says he wants lots of immigration
>never does what he says he will do (still in Syria, didn't classify FISA shit)
>batshit insane zionism
although the last one is just he being the average Pr*Testantshit American tbqh

Attached: 1549954815768.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

because he wants the highest number of immigrants ever and he is sucking zionist cock

clowns in america, my dood...

CIA.

>said noone ever

Based

Trannies detected. Go back to discord faggots and keep circle jerking.

Attached: 1539201743343.jpg (506x290, 21K)

>EVERY SINGLE PERSON MAD AT TRUMP IS A SHARE BLEU CORRECT THE RECORD TRANNY NIGGER GLOW IN THE DARK FAGGOT AND EVERY PERSON DEFENDING TRUMP IS A BIG GAY TRANNY DISCORD NIGGER FAGGOT TOO

you're making the same mistake the democrats made in 2016

Rumor has it that his daughter's kike husband got Yangbanged

Attached: polvsptg.png (723x1621, 371K)

people with legitimate grievances change their vote if you insult them for voicing their concerns.

>Trump feigns love towards his enemies (Jews).
What would it take for you to realize he actually likes Jews.
He gave them his daughter, he gave them his cabinet positions, he gave them the embassy, 38 billion dollars, and that's just a start.
Does he need to film himself going door to door sucking off every Jew in Israel? or would that just be more deep cover?

>the .

Attached: 02849750983425.png (269x268, 27K)

Dont think alot of Jow Forums-users lost faith in Trump. The board is flooded with shills though, which makes it seem the opposite.

Because he spent a very long time where his only achievements were shekels for israel.

Dude think about it
if we send them enough money and military hardware they will run out of space to build

checkmate

people who think trump can just wave a wand and meme everything into being. here's your (you)s you fags, not go actually read what congress has tried to pass and hasn't.
look at what he's vetoed and what he's strongarmed to get pushed and is currently working towards.
Trump just declared the immigration crisis a national emergency and it worked, so as of this week it is officially a national emergency on the border.

The democrats have the house so passing any longlasting legislation is hard and Congress has power of the purse.
You wanna bitch about his zionist shit and ignore that he's brought more attention to Israel in general than any other president since Israel's existed? Normies are just now becoming aware of US govt support for Israel and while I don't support his moves in that regard, it's working in our favor because tax payers don't want to support israel except for dying boomers.
You need to read news for once.

Checked and surprisingly accurate.

no one will tell you anything other than
>orange man bad

it's already hilarious and it hasn't even begun. no one talks about it around here, is all
Kamala Harris literally put on niggerspeak when she was on that breakfast club show.

You don't understand how the government works do you? Trump has tried and is still trying to attack immigration, he's had to fight Republicans and Democrats the entire way and even when he loses the House he's fighting.
On top of that he has to fight various courts trying to stall until he's not in office so they can undo all of his efforts.
The US Govt is a slow beast by design, but he's never given up. Our enemies are numerous, powerful, and united.

why is it finns are generally not retards? is there something to be said for the alcohol you guys have?

Attached: 1552712364061.jpg (3564x2097, 2.11M)

Thoughtful.

dont know about anyone else but my shitty tax return is biggest reason
Vote your wallet faggots!
I got more money back by every president for the past 30 years and this is the first time I owed. Fuck this orange retard.

Attached: trumphappymerchant.png (600x628, 185K)