The second amendment wont be used to defend against tyranny. Its that simple

Often times when listening to alt-right radio/podcasts people talk about the 2nd amendment possibly being used to defend against tyranny. This is a nice snugly security blanket, but does anyone ever think about what this actually means?

When you stick a frog in cool water and slowly turn up the heat they don't jump out. Its a slippery slope and TPTB are 3 steps ahead. There is no defining line because the line gets pushed further and further back ad infinitum. The psychological conditioning and deceitful misleading information is beyond what the average person is equipped to deal with. This isn't the 1700s anymore and the odds have been exponentially stacked since then.

Who exactly do people think is going to stand up and defend against tyranny? It would take a massive and organized force to stand up against tyranny. Do people think that they are actually capable of being able to efficiently organize and defend against tyranny?

What percentage of people own "arms"? What percentage of people that own arms are smart enough to recognize tyranny? What percentage of those would be willing and able to organize together against tyranny? The reality is the numbers would be way too low to fight against a tyrannical government who has all the armed forces, police, federal and state agencies which they would certainly use against anyone who claimed to be fighting against tyranny.

Any group that tried to stand up would be labeled as terrorists and hunted down faster than you could snap your fingers. The sheeple would run the other way just as fast. After all do people think they would risk their house in suburbia and their job as assistant manager at the superstore franchise?

Part 1 of 2

Attached: guns_are_life.png (480x270, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com/doomsday-prepper-statistics
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nevada-bundy-verdict-20170822-story.html
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The system will lie cheat and steal and there is no black and white defining lines. Its a delusion to think that armed people will do anything useful against tyranny. I think any sensible person will agree its sortof a fairy tale to think people will join hands and stand up against tyranny for freedom. Really it seems like the plot of countless dumbed down Hollywood action movies. The battle is intellectual and if that battle is lost then no arms are going to save anyone.

When the government says to shut up, people help shut others up. When the government says jump, people say how high sir. When it comes time to take the guns they will go house by house, city by city, district by district. There will be an overwhelming force against each individual person and nobody is going to do squat about it.

Part 2 of 2

>When you stick a frog in cool water and slowly turn up the heat they don't jump out.
Metaphor based on a myth, and it's been proven wrong time and time again. A healthy frog will bail once the temperature hits between 20-30 degrees celcius.

Beyond that, do us a solid; take your gay little thesis and fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

Attached: fag.jpg (226x223, 12K)

>The reality is the numbers would be way too low to fight against a tyrannical government who has all the armed forces, police, federal and state agencies which they would certainly use against anyone who claimed to be fighting against tyranny.
They aren't bosses, although they try very hard to look like one.
>When it comes time to take the guns they will go house by house, city by city, district by district.
Did not happen here, won't happen anywhere.

Exactly why I'm leaving the fucking country the first fucking chance I get.

People could get rid of the ZOG if they wanted, but they aren't doing anything at all constructive, and the laws are going to get worse and worse and worse and worse until we're living in the worst dystopia imaginable.

The people we elect don't give a flying fuck about anyone but the paychecks they make.

The entire fucking system is a sham.

I've tried to redpill people on it, to no avail.

I look forward to the day when I can post here with another flag.

Fuck this country.

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 14K)

the 2a doesn't grant gun rights, it grants the right of citizens to police themselves

I hate that you are right.

Oh hai there. I'm in your base, killing your argument.

Attached: okc bombing.jpg (1200x826, 312K)

Let me run my estimates (useless but fun for me):
200 million adults.
43% own guns, so 86 million.
75% are men, so 64 million.
65% of those are upstanding white Americans. The rest are gangster niggers/spics/etc. Non-whites do not recognize tyranny or rebel. So 42 million.
30% of those have a enough ammo to last more than a day. So 12 million.
50% will fight against tyranny, rest go into hiding etc. So 6 million.
50% of those will fight organized instead of lone wolf. So 3 million.
Only 30% of those will gain a kill before being killed themselves. So 1 million.

There are only 1 million Americans capable of resisting tyranny.

Don't mind me, just refuting your argument in its entirety.
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. You used 433 in your argument, therefore my picture says twice as much.

Attached: bundy sniper.jpg (3500x2423, 915K)

And before those 1 million get to organize or fight their own neighbors will turn them in to the gulag masters like the traitorous sheep they are.

>I SUCK COCKS
That's all I got out of your post, OP.

>source: your ass

Attached: armored convoy.png (800x470, 407K)

>Just give up, goy. It's hopeless.
Dilate with a shotgun.

But that whole episode was a huge failure. The Bundys ended up getting arrested. Which I suppose is OP's point. Pic related is another point - all those Fudds can't even protect their own nations's border from being overrun in real-time.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

what's one man's tyranny is another man's white ethnostate. the founders would of wanted it this way anyways.

Yeah but the goddamn feds are going to crush it before it even gets to that level for sure.

Unless there was some kind of law that made people protest en-mass against the kind of shit that our government is doing and has been doing since the Reagan ala Yellow Vests, it's not going to happen.

And they arrested them all when they went to the wildlife refuge.

People were sending them fucking dildos.

Until there's such a huge happening that causes things to tip over, they're just going to give everyone the fucking death penalty for trying.

Attached: timothy-mcveigh.jpg (250x250, 64K)

because the will doesn't exist there is a reason the priestly class (responsible for cultivating the soul/spirit/will) is above the warrior class

>But that whole episode was a huge failure.
No it was not.
>The Bundys ended up getting arrested
No they were not. One was arrest in Oregon later for a separate incident.
>Which I suppose is OP's point.
Op is wrong. And so are you.

Attached: athens.jpg (474x360, 27K)

So is this Mike or Eric?
I disagree that it won’t be used.
It’ll be used by certain cohorts.
These cohorts may snowball into something bigger.
Kindling.

shill thread. cant even get us mad or demoralize us. suck a dick, faggy libtard. lick a back nigger cock twice and enjoy the SALT.

Battle of Athens, faggot.

>And they arrested them all when they went to the wildlife refuge.
In a different state in a different incident. So it has no bearing on the picture posted, dumbass.
>they're just going to give everyone the fucking death penalty for trying
Then why did no one at the ranch get the death penalty?
Second question: If the death penalty is a given; why would anyone attempt arrest and why would anyone allow themselves to be arrested?
The logic does not follow.

I read they all got arrested after they tried to make a run for it from the refuge.

They also refused III'ers when they came up there.

And you gotta keep in mind that most of those people have no military training whatsoever.

There's tons of people who are willing to do something.

Most of the guys you're going to get who meet up when the protests start at the militia meets aren't going to have any training what so ever.

>When you stick a frog in cool water and slowly turn up the heat they don't jump out.
Yes, this is what I've been trying to tell people. Unless you pick your targets carefully and actually expend your gun rights removing people who are directly responsible for making Muslims flood out of the Middle East (by making their countries shitty) and into the West (by allowing them in), then you're not going to accomplish ANYTHING but make us boil to death because nobody's going to give enough of a shit if you're just killing who they see as normies

The government is damn near omnipresent when it comes to breaking up any form of resistance against it.
Ruby Ridge
Waco
Both amazing examples. If you resist, they will murder you, and your entire family if necessary, live on television, and with their Yiddish media, make it seem like you deserved every second of it.
And the country will clap for it.
Don't throw your fucking life away and hurt the rest of us in the cause of white well-being because you wanted to play soldier. All those who came before you and tried, died and nobody gave a fuck, and they changed absolutely nothing for the better.

Attached: 1553232599762.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

>No it was not.

Yes, it was. Certainly at any sort of broad level. Let's take a look at their home state of Nevada, which is steadily trending leftward politically. That whole thing was a "rearguard" action, not the beginning of anything useful or interesting. The average white American is MORE dependent upon "the system" now than even in 2014.

because the sheer amount of guns in civilian hands make tyranny impossible. It's not an option they can consider.

Attached: red-games-molon-labe-22222-.jpg (1228x1104, 388K)

If you are going to post napkin math without a source for your figures or actual thought behind it, I'll do the same.

Attached: 1403802541942.png (1280x800, 162K)

How many in the military are willing to switch sides and side with the people when the time comes? There's a reason the government is trying to get as many non-whites in the military as possible.

So what do you propose then, Doctor Kiss a Kike?

Just take it or bail?

Attached: wisdom.jpg (640x537, 67K)

What makes you think they need to organize?
Idiot. No one can predict how the next war will look. Especially you, faggot.

>65% are upstanding white americans

Holy fuck you're no different than a nigger who cant comprehend nigger behavior

I bet they all dindu nuffin, dey be good boys

Attached: 49592347_1775436819229366_3677443568265330688_n.jpg (650x960, 109K)

>Certainly at any sort of broad level. Let's take a look at their home state of Nevada, which is steadily trending leftward politically. That whole thing was a "rearguard" action, not the beginning of anything useful or interesting. The average white American is MORE dependent upon "the system" now than even in 2014.
Your post seems to be an attempt at jewish pilpul.
None of what you posted means shit for dick of what the shindig was about. It was purely to keep a specific ranch in a specific family's hands. Don't try to make it something it was not.
That ranch is still owned by that family. Mission successful for the militia.

Attached: How guns won.jpg (600x797, 80K)

Were you there?

Yep.

you are dead wrong its just that simple

I'm not saying don't prepare for the worst. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't.
But it's very likely you won't be using your guns to fight off a 5 ton pulling up in front of your house with 10-20 fulled armed soldiers, you'll most likely be fighting against feral niggers and other assorted nonwhites when whites become a minority.
But going out and trying to start an armed conflict with the most powerful intelligence community and military force the world has ever seen, isn't going to end well.
You can LARP all day about it, but you obviously haven't thought it through. How're you going to organize? There are plants pretty much everywhere whites organize any form of resistance be it violent or otherwise. You're more likely to wind up in prison as a terrorist before you even get off the ground.
How will you communicate? You forget the regime owns the entire means of communication. It's THEIR infrastructure, and using it will get you or others busted before you can do anything.
Lone wolf it? Good luck fighting off a company of armed soldiers by yourself with small arms. I've seen it tried by Iraqi's. It didn't end well for them.
The ONLY way to come out on top, is to spread awareness to other whites about our impending peril. When enough of us are awake to the problem, we can assert our will once again as a COLLECTIVE. You will not get anywhere on your own or in small groups. I'll again point to Ruby Ridge and Waco as an example.

Attached: 1543264560824.jpg (480x599, 73K)

Where are you thinking? I want to move to Central Europe or maybe Ireland. I'm done with the USA.

>But it's very likely you won't be using your guns to fight off a 5 ton pulling up in front of your house with 10-20 fulled armed soldiers
I'll likely be saying, "Good, ya'll are here. Beers are in the fridge, already got cots and fighting positions dug, and the commies are that way."

Attached: scout sniper.jpg (640x360, 76K)

This

if there were as many lone nonstate actors running around as active serial killers in the US there would be an ungodly amount of infrastructure damage, political assassination, and bombings. Maybe not OKC sized, but unabomber2 would cripple the US postal system again.

The Weathermen, being godless commies who deserved death, operated via small scale political bombings and such for a good decade or two before just fading away.

>The information state still can't track down a guy buying a few hundred smoke detectors with cash in several states.

You obviously don't remember Katrina.
The Louisiana National Guard went house to house and took people's guns.
And NOBODY did shit about. Americans are brainwashed with loving the military.
You won't do shit about it either. When 10-20 guys armed to the teeth kick in your door to hand in your guns, you're going to give them to them. Self preservation is a powerful, and Katrina was a trial run. It went over without a hitch.
The military is going to take orders from who is feeding them and their family. Not you and your diatribes about "muh Constitution."

Attached: reinhard_heydrich_ii_by_decoengel-d4x1gym.jpg (550x559, 57K)

Obvious b8 thread.

SAGE, hide, all fields, gb2 r_eddit, etc,etc.

Attached: 1549667540305.jpg (642x1443, 88K)

>police take the first shot
>get fucking wiped because police barely practice and an open engagement at 50-200 yards isn't as easy as flashbanging babies in a no knock raid

You bet your ass every guy there thinking about Wako, Ruby Ridge, dorner and how if shit went south they'd have no choice but fight the police in earnest and kill them all.

You're a goddamn hero.

Much respect.

Do you agree with that pic you posted about there being millions who would sign up?

Do you guys have plans to stop the fed from crushing the revolt before it starts?

Where would someone go with no military training or gun training to join you guys when the shit hits the fan? Would you let them?

Attached: 1550506106395.jpg (1076x768, 253K)

Lurk more faggot.

Attached: 42811D0C-783B-4345-BBA5-D90BF78E2DDD.png (1023x653, 271K)

>You obviously don't remember Katrina.
>The Louisiana National Guard went house to house and took people's guns.
1. I remember pic related happening too
2. They started confiscating nigger's guns mainly because it was niggers shooting at the helicopters and rescue craft.
> When 10-20 guys armed to the teeth kick in your door to hand in your guns, you're going to give them to them.
You assume that there will be 10-20 of them left by the time they get to me. It will only take around five shootouts or less to render most confiscation teams mission incapable. This is especially true since they would have to use SWAT tactics almost exclusively, which means they would be surrounded in the event of an actual SHTF situation.
>The military is going to take orders from who is feeding them and their family.
Army milfag here. No we won't, you're talking out of your ass, civilian.
Its cute that you try to act like you know what you are talking about, but you have no idea about the brand-new logistics systems that you would have to create and the brand-new force you would have to train.
For example; what about gunfags like me who are already in the military? How are you going to make sure that you don't accidentally put us on that 10-20 man team that's supposed to break Posse Comitatus and kick in a citizen's door?

Attached: download (37).jpg (900x675, 114K)

What would happen most likely in a civil war is... get this... a civil war.

As in the military, entire command structures top down, planning or defecting after a coup. There is a reason why they no longer station soldiers by home state, but even that post civil war federalist solution in the modern age is worse. Ironically americanism over state identity now means that rather than only texans defecting with texas, vast swathes of the military could draw their lots and figure out that they just need to throw a few hundred out of a few thousand in holding and bam you have a rogue fully functional military base.

Then you have the hangers on, saboteurs, and leakers. A guy might not drive off in the nearest Abrams, but he might start doing a real shit job on standard maintence of one or not taking the extra hour to work on getting intel

>The people we elect
>Implying US elections are real

>They started confiscating nigger's guns mainly because it was niggers shooting at the helicopters and rescue craft.
Our thoroughly mixed military would do the same thing again, in support of the rebels and american citizen. A nationwide chimpout and it's essentially a 3rd faction of active combatants.

That wargame that always floats around about "Tom" and how he became a warlord of the mississippi alludes to one way how the redteam kept the peace so easily
>They shot or expelled all the niggers

>Do you agree with that pic you posted about there being millions who would sign up?
Not at first. Guerrilla campaigns never do. For example, there were estimates of somewhere between 400 Taliban to 35,000 in the entirety of Afghanistan. But later on, as more and more victories are won by the insurgents or harsher methods employed like dickwad here Definitely. There's a book that studies the history of guerrilla conflicts called "Violent Politics" that goes into it in detail.
>Do you guys have plans to stop the fed from crushing the revolt before it starts?
Don't need it. It is impossible for centralized governments to stop revolts. Revolts can only stop themselves.
>Where would someone go with no military training or gun training to join you guys when the shit hits the fan? Would you let them?
Good question, as it depends on the situation/location. If its a full blown revolt, there will always be training camps run by veterans/foreign advisers.

You got me.
I just hide behind it so I always have the option of murdering someone quickly and easily if I need to.
Some spic with a rottweiler just moved in, stay tuned.

>there were estimates of somewhere between 400 Taliban to 35,000 in the entirety of Afghanistan.
To clarify; they started the war with 400 and are (at the most recent estimate I remember off the top of my head) 35,000.

actually how it works is like this:
at mt rainier a few years back some nut job shot a ranger then hid in the snow bleeding from the shootout (shooter)

everything was shut down - nobone went to look for the shooter because no one wanted to get shot - when the swat team has the element of surprise they feel pretty tough - once they and their families have targets on their backs everything changes - they want to bully then go home they don’t want to die

they and their families would all need to be segregated into defensible compounds like the green zone in iraq - hoping to get accurate intel - once a bunch of their buddies get smoked by highly trained ex mil snipers with sako rifles they’ll all quit - then you’ll need the mil dudes - will ex mil dudes go to war with mil dudes in the streets - i doubt it

look at the BLM idiots in Nevada when they realized they were about to get smoked - scared shitless - that’s hiw it would work - hopefully it will never come to this but i reckon a bunch of people on either side can’t wait fir it to happen - with the boot smashing your face for 50 years it’s prolly inevitable

>look at the BLM idiots in Nevada when they realized they were about to get smoked
Yep pretty much, they were surrounded, out-numbered, and out-gunned.

Attached: blm retards.jpg (1728x1152, 1.57M)

Good post. Keep up the good fight.

From the guys I've talked to who were around for that, the big worry is that of there won't be people who remember Waco or Ruby Ridge because all the militia from the 90's is in their 40's or older, and the younger crowd is essentially more often left wing than not. From what I understand, that was sort of the first Alt-Right, but frankly I wouldn't be the first one to agree with them with them more than people like Atomwaffen ideologically.

So us younger guys gotta get and push the redpills about that stuff if anything, instead of having to find out about it the hard way when the fed comes crushing down on it's boot.

Who needs the second amendment?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I wouldn't worry too much about initial numbers. As it doesn't actually take much to start something or to preform a retaliatory attack is something actually needs to be done. And there are always new veterans coming out or that are still in that could be your NCO corps.
Look at Mumbai; 10 people killed 166 and wounded 300 more, and those were people just walking around with AK's.
The best thing to do is remain decentralized, as centralization is weakness in a guerrilla fight. Keep your cell between 5-10 individuals or less. And study methods of attack that you can use with no guns being utilized. Like bike-locking the doors of a socialist flophouse shut then tossing in a molotov through the window.

>attack *if* something

You must think mitt romney is keen

Fuck you redditt armchair general

TL;DR of the OP

Everyone is too incompetent to defend against tyranny. Therefore you should get rid of your main defense against tyranny (2nd Amendment) because it's futile to even try anyway. Just succumb.

You're a dumb fuck, OP. But even worse, you're a dumb faggot fuck.

Christ you chimps are fucking annoying.

>when you show up all billy badass with your black IIIa vest, bump helmet, and department issued semi auto M4 built by the lowest highest bidder with your few dozen buddies and realize the entire hilline is a couple hundred guys with plates and $3000 free floated AR15s and AR10s. You think... because they're all in desert camo BDUs

They were fully prepared to go in there and pull an ATF, probably shoot the bundies dog for good measure and a few more cows (like they did previously). Had no idea what they were getting into, but quickly realized what would happen if they decided ruby ridge 2 was a good tactical plan.

They have shit that can blow your head with fucking sound frequencies, what the shit will guns do to that?

and then the clear optics that would have fucked them

>all the women and children just walking around, BBQing and shit
no way you can spin that like you can spin burning a few dozen kids to death with flares

Shoot the operator. Or the food truck driver that delivers food to the operator. Or the fuel truck driver who delivers fuel to the generator that powers it.

>What percentage of people own "arms"?

According to pew research
41% of households have a firearm in them
30% of all people own firearms
That's the ones who admit it
I think you could add another 5-10% but that is my opinion not fact

>What percentage of people that own arms are smart enough to recognize tyranny?
I think if you look at the explosion of "prepping" all throughout the Obama admin it's pretty self explanatory.
Hard to find exact #s on it, but heres the only two things I could find.
finder.com/doomsday-prepper-statistics
I have no idea if they are a good source or not. I think
6.35% Has purchased survival materials due to political events and natural disasters
5.15% Has purchased survival materials only because of political events
11.5% combined
Once again not everyone would tell the truth in a survey if asked about this kind of stuff. Many people don't tell their coworkers that they're preppers let alone some random guy asking you over the phone/online.

Only other source I could find is unfortunately the New Yorker. They Quote (((nat geo)))
"A survey commissioned by National Geographic found that forty per cent of Americans believed that stocking up on supplies or building a bomb shelter was a wiser investment than a 401(k)"
The overall article is talking about how our elite are prepping
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

> What percentage of those would be willing and able to organize together against tyranny
What's the level of tyranny
If it's Obama level then (pic related) you'll have a hundred rednecks with rifles to show up stop a property seizure in a rural area
If it's a mass weapons seizure or property seizures you'll see millions resisting
I think if there was forced inoculation or something like that you would see people in the 100s of thousands

Attached: bundystandoff2.jpg (840x578, 190K)

>I think you could add another 5-10%
Do you know a gun owner who'll say in a pew or census report they own a gun?

something around ~15 million guns, before Obama became gun salesman of the century, were/are sold and imported every year since the AWB lapsed. Low estimate that puts the ballpark of new guns at 375+ million and the 15mil is l o w now a days.

>The reality is the numbers would be way too low to fight against a tyrannical government who has all the armed forces, police, federal and state agencies which they would certainly use against anyone who claimed to be fighting against tyranny.

Yes but the government is scared shitless of people in general if the optics aren't on it's side. Bundy Ranch standoff the blm cucked and backed down. Did the govt have the ability to send helos and tanks there? Sure. Did they? No, they knew people were more itchy for govt shit to happen then back when they did waco/ruby ridge/etc.
So think about that
100 rednecks with ar15s and shotguns aimed them at government agents in broad daylight less than 10 years ago and the govt walked away.

When the optics were on the side of the govt the Bundy sons got fucked for being retards when they "occupied" the malhure reserve.
Optics do matter.
Govt taking old mans cows and rednecks saving cows
vs
patriotards with ar15s standing around a govt park in the middle of nowhere with no clear reason

>Any group that tried to stand up would be labeled as terrorists and hunted down faster than you could snap your fingers.
Nope
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nevada-bundy-verdict-20170822-story.html

>The sheeple would run the other way just as fast.
Chances are, like bundy ranch if it was successful they would just not talk about it

If people larp with American flags shit libs will ignore it and conservatives will either support or not countersignal it
If people larp with facist symbols from other countries it is normie repellent.

>After all do people think they would risk their house in suburbia and their job as assistant manager at the superstore franchise?
The average fuck will only do something when there is no food on the shelves or sports ball on the flashing screen.

you're just rationalizing the absolutely fucked situation you are in.

Attached: AmericanGuns.jpg (541x1902, 378K)

>When it comes time to take the guns they will go house by house, city by city, district by district. There will be an overwhelming force against each individual person and nobody is going to do squat about it.

I think the other posts I have made have demonstrated otherwise, but I'll give you a gestalt of why that is incorrect.

I am talking recent American history, lest we forget the insurrectionist spirit that is in the blood of Americans and the basis of our founding mythology.

Roughly 11% of the country are preppers
30% of all people, 41% of household have guns
I can guarantee you over 90% of the preppers households are also armed households.
That is 40 million people that are both armed and have some supplies for a prolonged conflict

With a siezure of some random old dudes cattle you had a hundred armed rednecks show up to make sure the govt didn't take old man's shit.
If you don't think there will be resistance to a gun grab you haven't left the city much. Every good ol boy I know will die before he gives up his custom built AR and his granpappy's M1 Garand. Even in the cities a sizeable portion of gun owners will resist, no way to know how many.

If you don't believe me look into when they tried passing registration of salt weapons and high cap mags in Connecticut.
State passes those laws
Gives deadline
Hardly anyone registered
State goes oh shit, gives 2nd deadline
Still hardly any1 registers
State sends out letters, says you have until x date to destroy, sell, etc.
People collectively said fuck you
Militias activate, other normal guys with guns openly say come and take it
Majority of police depts back down, write open letters stating they will not confiscate
State of Conn realizes shit wont work, tells remaining depts to stand down

That is how shit will go down
That was fucking connecticut, now imagine Tennessee or Oklahoma

>Do you know a gun owner who'll say in a pew or census report they own a gun?
Exactly, I was trying to be overly conservative with my estimates
I do not want to be accused of messing with the #s or skewing them with my views
I think there's 1 fun owner I know who would admit to a random person asking if they owned anything. The rest of them wouldn't in a million years.

Is this NoWhiteGuilt?!
You are speaking literally word for word like him.

>

Attached: 1553074890878.jpg (211x255, 11K)

Guerrilla warfare works. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about war.

nothing but a bullshit loigical fallacy topic with no practice of what you claim put in to your bullshit

I was in New Orleans with another states National Guard. I never heard about gun confiscation until well after the fact. I suspect somewhere up my chain of command, someone just ignored the orders.

Attached: Solzhenitsyn - Resist.png (500x323, 268K)

See, Waco needed cluster bomblets launched by mortar tube.
The police atf wouldn't have been a problem if the cultists had been smart and learned to make exploding launchers.

Remember, guns are point defense weapons.
Launchers can be made from expedient materials on the fly and cam be used as area denial weapons.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|8|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 219K)

Glownig

it already has been

tyranny doesn't start at the top, it starts with low level bureaucrats deciding they don't need to care about citizens' property rights any more because the police are on their side

Attached: 1451889409113.jpg (1433x715, 160K)

you are looking at it the wrong way. its not about winning its about inflicting damage.