White nationalists, if a new race appeared that was strictly better than all human races how would you react?

White nationalists, if a new race appeared that was strictly better than all human races how would you react?

Attached: 1b4943812b6762bd968538bc086bc240de4e807e47d9c53f040624cabed1ffe0.jpg (1050x875, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude you're retarded. Me and almost everyone like me doesn't do what we do "cuz we wanna be superior" or whatever faggotry you're shilling. It's just about survival and survival of our children. We're not "evil" we literally just don't want our children enslaved or exterminated. It has nothing to do with "being superior" over other people. Pls fuck off. You probably totally lack the capacity to see how cringey you sound.

I would attempt to breed with it

can I have sex with them?

I'd be dead--defeated in honorable combat by a superior champion.

What's the importance in your children being white?

Are you really such an entitled piece of shit that you think you have the right to tell me what my children and should and shouldn't look like?
This is what I'm talking about. This is why people like you drive people like me to support genocide. If you could have just left us the fuck alone and minded your own business, everything would have been fine. But now because of exactly this sort of entitled, sociopathic, control freak attitude that you are constantly working at pushing in every subtle, possible way you can, I literally support the state shoving you into a fucking oven and cooking you to fucking death. Do you understand the gravity of what I am talking about? Because you're literally the one that pushed otherwise normal people like me to this.

Attached: schlomo in the oven.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

People reproducing within their own kin is normal and healthy behavior.
The real question is why do you shill for whites interbreeding.

Shouldn't you be asking white supremacists that? White nationalism and white supremacy isn't exactly interchangeable. You can want a white homeland or for your white homeland to stay white without wanting to dominate and destroy all the other races. I'm not even either honestly. I just hate niggers and muslims. They smell bad.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't have white children, i'm asking why them being white is meaningful
I'm good with any people having whatever children they wan't why wouldn't you

>maximum edge.

Impregnate them

Attached: Hitler waifu 2.jpg (593x663, 107K)

Compete, dominate, or be dominated.

I would be impressed and demand they form they're own country away from whites.

>I'm not saying that you shouldn't have white children, i'm asking why them being white is meaningful
You are though. You're gaslighting right now and I don't know who you think you're fooling. The question of "why should your children be this" or "that" or anything is none of your fucking business. Period. End of story. You have no fucking say over what peoples children will be like. It's not your fucking call. And people like me will continue to attempt to make a safe and prosperous world for their children by advocating for the cooking of Jews like you in a 500 degree oven like a crispy burnt turkey dinner, or meatloaf roast.

Attached: hebrew detected parenthesis schlomo jew.png (460x191, 10K)

>Internet tough guy can't handle a simple question about his reasons behind a life choice, and gives a weightless threat

>i'm asking why them being white is meaningful

Your kids will healthier.
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

>simple questions
You don't understand. Nobody OWES you an answer. Nobody has to EXPLAIN to you why they want their children to be like them, or to be white, or to be anything else. Period. End of story. It's a fucking retarded and pathetic question and you're sitting here, I know, thinking that you're "getting the best of this" or some stupid thing. You're thinking you're "winning your little propaganda war" with absolutely no concept or self-awareness of how pathetic and sociopathic your question is to begin with.

Nobody. NOBODY has to defend their children to you, or the existence of their children, or what they want their children to be, or MOST OF ALL THE RACE OF THEIR CHILDREN.

SO you can call me "internet tough guy" all you want, but the fact remains that I will be supporting whatever political candidates promise to drive our political system in the west one step closer to literally reinstating the Stasi to hunt down Jews like you and throw you in ovens. And I WILL cheer when it happens.

I feel it's important to preserve the white race for cultural and historical reasons.
It would be very sad for me if whites ceased to exist for some reason.
Also I believe white people have traits unique to them that end shaping their enverionments for the better.

>how would you react?
the same way you would react if a new family moved in the same neighborhood as your own

clearly asking them to come live in your house for free, right? hmmm

>better
in what way? be specific

>double jointed elbows
Fuck out of here, subhuman

Attached: 1553475911142.jpg (514x523, 25K)

fpbp

fpbp

You shitskins get countries why don't we? It is nice to live in countries who look like you and have similar mannerisms than you.

>a fat faced ugly retard.

I don't place any particular emphasis on race. I want my children to be as or more successful than I am. In order to do this, I need to choose the right partner.
This said, nobody needs to give or even have a reason for wanting white kids. It can have merit in itself, much as many things do. Why have kids that are biologically yours? Why have kids? Why live? If you dig far enough, you'll find that the only meaning is the meaning you definite. So what's wrong with deciding having white kids is meaningful?

This. I don't hate other races, I simply want them to be in their own homelands instead of trying to take mine from me.

>I'm good with any people having whatever children they wan't why wouldn't you
>Any people
The only people that are attacked on marrying within their kin are whites.
You chose your pic in the OP to smear white nationalist.
I think you're a little whitophobic user.

Attached: 1540264669562.png (1408x1152, 1.59M)

it's fake as shit, miscaptioned

Attached: 1540267734171.png (313x396, 128K)

What is the importance of you knowing besides being a canadian faggot?

What is the concern with Whites doing that?

Attached: 1234564235654.jpg (438x350, 14K)

Thank you user

Attached: cb15eec636021461765c62a8f455e8cec605b8ef5cc62d2184d2d17198fcfa49.jpg (527x702, 34K)

baste

Attached: 1553714715661.png (1314x752, 641K)

/thread

Attached: 1548895489287.jpg (2570x3428, 3.55M)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

>sorry my arm came out wrong when being born its crooked
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha
>fake blood
BASED

Attached: 1526400585361.jpg (960x1280, 164K)

Ill be afraid when that happens user, but right now you are just freaking out over an internet question, which most people could answer no problem

I would gas you for being a scheming subversive kike.

This isn't an "internet question" you fucking kike. We're getting tired of arguing that our people, nations, children, and existence are legitimate.

Attached: DlVVVnfVsAIC7V5.jpg (1085x641, 157K)

Your question was answered, with ease.
You kikes really are trying to anger whites.
You bastards think you can gain from our wrath by directing it to whatever benefits the puny snakes you are.
We know.
Watch out.
Seek God.
Before it is too late.

The superior asian race is already here. Yellow fever for the win.

Well said, honestly. Passed a certain point you just give up on regarding the people who are constantly trying to get you to justify your own existence and the existence of your own family as "human", and just start stoking the ovens instead. You can ONLY be decent and civil when it's a two way street, and no matter how many thin veneers of "civility" and "politeness" fags like OP and his cavalcade of Jews and mongrels put on, the fact remains that they are literally arguing for your extermination. Arguing for your extermination with a smile and a veneer of "dignity" is a con. These Jewish and mongrel con artists need to just get cooked, cuz once you get to that point the time for talking is actually already long over.

Who children marry isn’t related to being allowed to preserve an ethnic homeland. The immigration has constantly been done against voter’s wishes. Japan wouldn’t be better if 60% of the population were Pakistani