Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018

Get your shit together, guys. You're basically terrorists at this point if you support this shit.

Attached: get your shit together.png (644x348, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am confused by this image..it seems to be missing something

Attached: CF5B48A4-4CEC-4FFC-92BD-3D1C2F11BBFD.jpg (730x398, 43K)

hm?

2001 wasn't a shooting or a bombing.

Shifting goal posts

NEVER FORGET UNLESS IT IS POLITICALLY CONVENIENT

Damn those extreme activities of those extreme extremists!

Why is Parkland considered extremist?

Who cares what ADL, splc care about?

Hey guys, my new report says that every single shit so big it clogged a toilet happened at the ADL or to members.

all tech companies?

That's like saying all right wing extremisim is caused by the right wing. I found all left wing extemist violence caused by the left wing in 2018. We really need to so something about these left wing extemists. Also why are they all Jewish?

Terrorism is good. Yes to start a fire.

You should fear the white man.

Rise up Stormcloaks

Was Patrick Bateman alt-right? I don't think so. He was a Democrat. faggot.

Attached: download.jpg (1484x1041, 63K)

Bonfires raise the power

>the source is a pedorapist and child murderer protecting organization
dismissed

Attached: ADL creation - Leo Franks - child killer.png (1052x1067, 770K)

They fucking memory holed 911

>ADL
Fuck off

Pol isnt right wing

Marietta is really a lovely town. Quaint and polite, Cobb count is a delight.

Attached: IMG_8745.jpg (1936x1936, 1.01M)

>ADL
back to pleddit

>Oy vey don't you know that white racists killed 6 million people in terrorist attacks in 2018 and every other demographic dindu nuffin? Don't bother looking it up, it's bigoted to not trust us (well, you can look for mainstream media articles, they'll say the same thing). This means we need to restrict rights. Donate, we need shekels for the anti-white programs.

>If we define extremist murder to mean 'any time a right winger murders someone', then only right wingers commit extremist murder
If I define faggot to mean OP, then OP is a faggot.

Attached: hi OP.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Call me what you will.

Attached: 1553742106095.png (800x800, 100K)

Orlando nightclub - democrat
Parkland Highschool - kid
Ft. hood - islamist medic
Chatanooga - islamist
Meanwhile fire bombing buildings, shooting sitting US representatives, making at least attempts on the presidents life, BLM sniper, countless antifa attacks and at least one live streamed attack allstopped existing.

Jow Forums is a peaceful board

Did you know

ADL was created to protect (((convicted serial child diddler))) by attempting to hang him in the 1910’s.

They tried to get him off by framing a black guy.

sloppy job mossad. have fun astroturfing ya fuckin kike

>meanwhile niggers kill 10's of thousands every one of those years

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Suck my dick. They're going to call us far worse than terrorists before all is said and done even if we sit down and take everything they can pull. We are the categorical evil to these people and nothing we do is going to change that. Caring about their labels shows your indoctrination.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x936, 69K)

why would a plane crash be counted as an extremist event? also fort hood...work place violence.

how about the muhomed drawing contest. two extremists killed but the cops probably saved 15-20

and if it is so required we will become far fucking worse than terrorists. everyone enjoys what the white man offers until they start shitting on it and begin destroying what we have created. every politician kike muzzie and illegal immigrant will be fucking killed on site.

That's goddamned right. Parasites deserve what parasites get.

56% of 2018 extremist murders were jew on jew carnage

cant get rid of the parasites without killing the source of the parasites.

the SOURCE of the parasites is the fucking kikes and politicians allowing the parasites in to begin with. no point in killing parasites if your going to be force fed another spoonfull of their parasite eggs by zionist ovelords. should probably kill the fucking zionists

A special needs black man to boot.

Oh I include the kikes in my list of parasites. They're the ultimate parasite. They have been leeching upon western society for centuries and have wielded weaponized demographics to produce swathes of parasites simply to obfuscate their own parasitism. I would say we should spend extra time on them, but at the end of the day I am utilitarian in the distribution of my rage. We have limited time and limited resources, so a bullet per parasite is good enough for me.

Attached: 1496162284916.png (720x974, 737K)

So when will ADL get the same date as SPLC?

haha hahhahahahhha.
why? because you sid so? I didnt bre4ak any laws. i am allowed to think and say what i want to in my country. go fuck yourself.

Fucking based, white Christian men are going to rid America of the Jews, gays, niggers and retards.

I guess they mean by American citizens? And that is an extraordinarily charitable explanation.

I don’t trust how they classify an extremist murder. I remember reading about a guy that killed his mother and it was counted as right wing violence

>listening to ADL
>listening to KKK

same shit different constituency

Liberals consider Muslims right wing as well

Most likely consider domestic.
Though the hijackers were on a visa, trained to fly, and even possibly planned it in the US.

Basically this.
Liberals love to point out those on the right are violence, yet still antagonized them and wonder why it ends in violence.

>ADL

Attached: 1550892847334.gif (607x609, 821K)

I can only become so erect

>9/11 wasn't a bombing

Attached: 1546371742493.jpg (512x288, 31K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|70|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

Glow nigger

They literally are.

Is this a legit Discord server or is it a massive cancer ball?

Where the fuck is the Vegas shooting?

Conservative victims don't count

There is a massive difference between how we treat terrorists and domestic terrorists in our legal system.
Terrorists do not have the right to due process unlike domestic terrorists, who are guaranteed it by the constitution.

>Anti Communism.
Communism has killed way more people.

According to whom is anti communism and anti mass migration far right politics? This is called common sense here.
Americans, get your shit together.

It’s kikes shilling kikes the thread.

>meme flag
>ADL
Wew lad.

Where is Vegas?

>ADL
>"9/11 wasn't a bombing."
This is why everyone hates (((you))).

Attached: 1531176843308.png (308x308, 128K)

I fucking hate you people. We legit need ovens and if you come back as ghosts we'll burn the fucking ghosts too.

Attached: CEEF7B056D734CABACFDD71806B6CD10.png (750x1334, 805K)

So how is it illegals who commit crime get the same rights as Americans?

Paddock wasn't an extremist, he just didn't like country music.

What brought down WTC7?

I don't think Cruz was an extremist either.
All I've heard is he's weird and a bit violent. They seem to think a swastika, from a teen, equals extremist. Columbine shooters had some swastikas, yet weren't labeled extremists.

The weird kids are all extremists

They're really going all out to pretend there's a violent insurrection happening right now, when the reality is everyone's just munching on McDonald's, watching Youtube, and getting annoyed over how politicized media has become due to a few small groups going bat shit insane. It's been 3 years and they're still pretending some fat ass dying at a meme political rally was the harbinger of the 4th reich. Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1532071496675.jpg (270x360, 25K)

The KKK and other groups are seen as big threats, while at the same time only have hundreds of members and continue to be the butt of incest jokes and painted as retards.
Liberals need to make up their mind.

I think the secret is in the word "domestic". I guess they (((omitted))) 9/11 bc the perpetrators were not US natives.
Bullshit argument but I believe that's it. It's a convenient play on words

Attached: 1547491737358.jpg (750x362, 90K)

False, it was a negro who did it

They've become hysterical. Pretending the KKK is still a thing, and that it's 1920's Germany with nazis and commies fighting in the street. That's the real reason they fund ANTIFA, btw. They want to provoke violence to justify this nutty belief and only wind up featuring the occasional bizarre clash of people in silly uniforms yelling at each other. The average person that hears about this narrative is left flabbergasted, not motivated into political action.

Attached: 1543186807997.jpg (1024x768, 236K)

>communism

What the fuck?

gee it's almost like there are no non-violent solutions left because the kikes hoovered up every politician and means of communication.
that should fucking end well.

>ADL
Lies and propaganda.

Attached: 27002338-ACE1-4C68-8415-4D0A3A1E2682.jpg (1779x888, 840K)

Orlando, FtHood, and San Bernardino are muslims. So right wing is Muslim now.