I refuse to eat eggs while the process of chick culling is used

youtube.com/watch?v=t_u0jxi_v-w

I refuse to eat eggs while the process of chick culling is used.

United Egg Producers claims they have a "goal of eliminating the culling of day old male chicks by 2020 or as soon as it is commercially available and economically feasible."

unitedegg.com/united-egg-producers-statement-on-eliminating-male-chick-culling/

Well, is this shit ready yet? I want to eat eggs.. Is there any product available that doesn't grindup billions of baby birds after being hatched?

Attached: 5b4.png (900x835, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/174954377
youtube.com/watch?v=YkoPpvtSVyo
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqYYXswono
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe they should learn how to lay eggs. what good is a chicken if it does not lay eggs #yanggang

more videos

>When you don't and you let people starve and become a third world country

Attached: meatcucks.jpg (1319x2540, 1.17M)

Fixed

No one is starving in the US due to lack of eggs

Attached: 200-000-000-newly-hatched-male-chicks.png (500x479, 66K)

Niggas be out here supporting post-birth abortion’s but crying over baby chickens.

I'm anti-abortion except special cases

chicken nugger

“If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.”
― Paul McCartney

Attached: lion.gif (400x225, 958K)

Why not discover a cheap way to sex the eggs so they don't need to incubate them? You know, be proactive instead of whine.

This doesn't bother me. I'll keep eating meat faggot.

That's literally everywhere in the world faggot.

You do realize chickens didnt used to lay 300 eggs a year either... you didnt get eggs unless it was easter. Then you were eating pickled egg most of the year that had been hard boiled.

Checked.
> is your fridge still running?

Who the hell cares? It's just a dumb bird.

kys faggot

Attached: Image posted to trigger vegans.gif (1600x1200, 841K)

Good for you.
Now tell me why I should give a fuck

Eat shit, kike.

Attached: SmuggieVegan.png (480x367, 92K)

Attached: VeganTrigger.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

For once, I agree with leaf. Fuck petafags

Stop being a faggot. Who gives a shit what some rich old asshole thinks?

>as soon as it is commercially available and economically feasible
That's never.
Wait until OP finds out how many mice are killed by combine harvesters.

Why don't they let the chicks grow and butcher them later? Seems inefficient to grind them when they're babies if they'll become a sellable product when they're older.

Male chicks. You ever buy rooster meat in the supermarket?

How the fuck should I know?

Why not get some hens, and collect their eggs yourself. I have 12 hens and get 5 to 8 eggs per day. I give eggs to friends because I can't eat them fast enough.

Attached: rjpuccahamvy.png (1024x769, 958K)

Oh shit, is he okay?

nooooo 100% painless insta kills?! HOW SAD!!

Because they provide zero eggs up to butchery, which would be how they'd pay for themselves. And the ground up remains get sold as pet food.
For keeping them to be economically viable they need a job that hens can't do which means becoming cockfighters is the only option for them but that's banned.
They could be released into the wild or given to vegans to look after.

He's just a bit surprised.

Attached: 09.jpg (1280x1816, 611K)

I like this idea, because I'm a fan of violence. Watching city kids talk about farming is pretty entertaining.

i always thought the males get raised for meat and the females become laying hens
but i guess the factory farms only use the meat chickens for meat now because its more profitable

Meh, let me know when they stop harvesting flesh from American newborn boys, and them maybe I'll care about your dumb animal shit.

Attached: Apligraf.png (798x816, 450K)

But fritata is yummy so fuck those little yellow niggas

..special cases as in what race is it?

>i always thought the males get raised for meat and the females become laying hens

Male chickens aren't good for eating because they have a bad taste to them.

Bump, finally a brother who's concious of our fellow creatures. There's nothing wrong with eating meat but treat the animals humanely

Attached: (you).jpg (587x625, 182K)

Who gives a flying fuck about chickens?

bump

Attached: 192848.jpg (1000x832, 312K)

not even chickens
cause they cant fly lol

Ye I only eat fish but I'd like to start eating eggs if they would cut this shit out

thats bullshit
having raised duel purpose breeds i ate males all the time
and living in asia for years i can tell you that 90% of the meat chickens in my village were roosters

REEEEEEEE GENDER ASSUMING NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't the egg industry mostly the chicken meat industry, not vice versa?

I prefer roosters. They are larger and taste the same. Cooked a 12lb Jersey Giant rooster last weekend.

Attached: 1391458157127.gif (260x145, 1.12M)

Attached: 26hzqh4oc5k21.jpg (640x513, 71K)

no. different breeds of chickens. The meat chickens are a fast growing frankenstien breed that couldn't live to one year old. Most egg chickens are smaller Leghorns.

Layers are ALWAYS turned into meat when they're "done being productive" though.

And aren't white leghorns both a meat and layer breed?

good post, op.

Idk just adopt a duck or something lmao

Attached: 058B265C-7769-4096-8C7B-C9A3B960019B.jpg (960x706, 60K)

Why cares? Chickens are some of the most r-selected animals that exist. They are literally evolved and bread to be food. They are born to die. Why feel guilty?

true but its a lesser quality meat

yes but they are small. about 4lbs max

>living next to a slaughterhouse

Isn't it literally the most commonly bred variety of chicken? Even for meat?

I couldn’t even watch it. Fucking hell.

Attached: BDB6D773-6F8D-4B15-9057-963E2F637ECE.jpg (1024x750, 151K)

because the male chicks are being wasted due to decadence, a better system can be designed and ought to be

Great movie, btw.

Chicks are silly animals so I wonder to what proportion the suffering created and conciously felt weights up.
Would it be better to smother them under the wing of a robothen designed to make them feel comfy before they die?
Now the grinder worker, thats a poor sod.

Exactly. There is literally nothing wrong with eating eggs. The problem is and has always been agribusiness. Ethical choices can be made to only eat unfertilized eggs and selectively breed chicken varieties to favor female chicks. Same with cattle for dairy. Nobody does it because humans just don't give a shit in general about anything and have morbidly low IQs.

How about just not kill them or not produce them?

vimeo.com/174954377
bippity brappity

Attached: vQnx_913.jpg (600x600, 77K)

I eat 6 eggs a day. GRIND THEM FUCKERS UP!!!!!

Well, no. The male chicks are destroyed because it's less wasteful to do that than to raise them. I suppose you don't know anything about roosters, but suffice it to say they're as mean as any other testosterone filled animal, and more territorial than most. Furthermore, the sort of "beta" roosters who lose in dominance competitions to other roosters become depressed and sickly. Often they kind of just die on their own, but you wouldn't really want to eat them.

As for selectively breeding varieties that have more female chicks than males, that concept is laughably naive. I suggest you educate yourself on how sex is selected in zygotes, and then you'll see why that's so ludicrous. It is perhaps possible to use some sort of genetic engineering or perhaps sex cell screening to breed more female chicks, but that's not only science fiction but sure to be prohibitively expensive. And then you eco-nut types would reject it as being unnatural anyway.

No, anons. I'm afraid that destroying male chicks as is done is simply the best solution. But fear not. They are put to use as pig feed or fertilizer. It is not a waste.

Meh. I could think of worse ways to die, it's all over in a split second.

op you are a dumb faggot eggs are used to make everything fucking moron.

I'm sure the majortiy of people against this are also vehement supporters of abortion.

Well I'm not

Buy your own chicks, and eat fresh eggs everyday. It's not difficult.

harsh but 100% HONEST

>eat fresh eggs everyday
I'd have to buy a shitload for that

I've already offered the alternatives.

But I like chickens. I don't like humans.

Hey bud!.... Yeah you bud... Yea well you remember that onions you had to drink the other day after you watched Trisha get pounded by Big White cock yea...
Well... How do I put this...
I... I.. I cummed in it hope you enjoyed my cum you faggot nigger.

Okay, I'll humor you. Why don't you link me to an example of "selectively breed chicken varieties to favor female chicks"

Didn't even know there was a sequel to the cow one.

Nobody is doing it because it's not a concern because no human truly cares about animal lives. I covered all this already.

No, no. Give me an example of the science actually working. Show me proof, not your head canon.

What are you retarded? Nearly anything can be selected for in breeding. Some hens produce more males than females and vice versa. The project could be nearly complete probably within 5 or so generations (that might be a bit optomistic - really depends on the quality of human doing the selection).

>Some hens produce more males than females and vice versa.
proofs?

Just basic genetic variation.

New study to disuade you from eating eggs.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkoPpvtSVyo

Attached: 8LSW8l7.gif (300x169, 835K)

>because humans just don't give a shit in general about anything and have morbidly low IQs.

we're all just dumb faggot apes who don't deserve anything. no, really, it's true. we're not even mentally superior to chimps or beetles and make amoral dumb choices in life that really suck dick.

Attached: Dudetrustme.png (331x132, 40K)

Beetles are much more useful to the planet. Chimps, on the other hand, should be exterminated with the humans just to be safe.

watch this autist show you an animal-death-system that she designed
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqYYXswono

This is what humans are spending all their fucking limited brain power and energy and time doing. Tricking animals into complying with being destroyed. Not fixing their broken societies, not scaling back the destruction they're doing to the world. No. Tricking animals into more readily accepting death.

Noone is ever allowed ever again to deny that humans are demons who literally work for the force of death.

have you considered investing in a chicken coop you urban pussy

My wife's Nebraska relatives held onto the chicken's body, stepped on the head and pulled it off that way.

yes lets throw them out into the wild instead where they can live free for all of 1 day before they starve if they havent already been fucking eaten

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (399x462, 38K)

>I refuse to eat eggs while the process of chick culling is used.
More for me.

I deny it, humans aren't the only creatures who raise other animals

Your denial is denied.