Message from an Indian man to Jow Forums

Why is it that the Indian man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the Indian MAN is expected to just get over SEVEN YEARS WAR and institutional Indophobia and getting fucking killed in Plassey. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A INDIAN MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN AND TAKES YOUR JOB. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Indian man remembering who he is and what he built like Pataliputra. When a Indian man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with BLACK seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Attached: 0BF05F6F-4FA7-48EB-9254-A7571E75D443.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
youtu.be/c-2Lx2Xu4Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine the smell of that unit

OK, fine. We'll let China have you

youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM

Do what you want to Bongs. Shit all over their streets.

stop shitting in the street

lol where is the original copypasta?

Just look what you turned your country into after the Brits left. You're a third world dump that literally shits in the streets and contaminated your once beautiful land to the point that you now have one of the largest populations in the world with birth defects.

British owned you for less than 100 years. Muslims put it down for hundreds.

Why do Muslims get a pass?

Just stop shitting in the road and raping women, it's not hard if you're actually a human

Subscribe to Pewdiepie!

Attached: 1552771653562.jpg (618x867, 59K)

>get saved from mughals by brits
>posts this shit
get fucked Patel

>someone took the time to type this out
why do people act like India was better off under bong rule? They were literally Jews. Neither cared about the common Indian or the common Englishman.

every year we need

300,000 blonde Aryan women
500,000 Muslim women

as booty and reparations.

Start baby making now you crackers. Push those birth rates up. Once India becomes superpower all the countries sending their due share will get free access to Martian designated streets and the Interstellar Indian Railways. The ones who don’t will be annexed and repopulated with Pajeets.

Shut up nigger, just tell me about your women and how tight their pussies are

>2 Posts by this ID
>300 replies omitted

Attached: Rlm_0f42c6_6141971.jpg (500x405, 37K)

White women aren't breeding with low IQ, shit covered Pajeets.

if i get du(b)s India becomes superpower in the near future

okay nvm superpower by 2030

Dude, Empires are temporal.
Just surf the Kali Yuga my dhobiwallah

>his empires

il pajeeto.

Attached: 1513775815153.jpg (1450x2048, 182K)

Wash your hands. I dont want poo in my vindaloo

Attached: mcdonalds-india.jpg (599x334, 39K)

Nigga, India just tested a ASAT weapon yesterday and here you are saying BS

What have white people done to you?

It’s a pasta and he’s looking for (You)s.

We went from largest economy in the world to poo in the loo

Are you saying you were the largest economy before Britain colonized you? Even if that was true it was never the biggest per capita.

We were, even per capita.
Marco polo called India "The richest and the most splendid region in the world"

Attached: 300px-1_AD_to_2003_AD_Historical_Trends_in_global_distribution_of_GDP_China_India_Western_Europe_USA (300x178, 20K)

>Interstellar Indian Railways
So instead of being behind scheduled by a few hours the Indian railways may now run behind scheduled by galactic years?

Dumbass. The British fucking built India. Before that you were a bunch of warring feudal states were 99% of you were nothing but serfs.
The brits built up your infrastructure, put in place a system of laws, an education system and brought you up to the level of the rest of the world.
And then they fucked off because they found out you weren't worth it.

Also if you'r entire country(?), race(?), ethnicity(?), whatever you were before the brits actually made something out of you, can be conquered BY A FUCKING MERCHANT COMPANY you're not that hot.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|15|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

As a percent. Because the rest of the world got richer. You stagnated.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM

I love Romanians.

And why did they feel the need to test that? Pakistan is a shithole and China is all bark no bite. That money could have gone to much better things initiatives but they're so obsessed with trying to flex that they put short-sighted butthurt over the good of the country.

It’s hard to argue about the largest economy thing because it was a temporary increase in the Mughal treasury. And that happened due to increased trade with European companies.

So basically if India hadn’t opened doors to EIC it would not have become the largest economy. But then giving freedom to operate on Indian soil for a foreign company was seen as controversial even that time. Several Mughal ministers opposed allowing British to settle on Indian territory, but Jahangir eventually agreed. Apparently, the Mughal Court also had Jewish members so... that seems weird indeed.

>The Brits
The Jews. EIC was owned and operated by the Jews. Indian Jews joined the Opium War bandwagon.

The Jews also did very great things for the western world. Be grateful, goy! Israel is your best ally after all.

>religion and pacifism is based on slave morality

Good for you OP

Attached: 1549677853711.jpg (900x900, 74K)

because the common enemy of a foreign empire is what your country needed to centralize. India was disparate warring nations before the empire and would have probably stayed like that for longer.

>The Jews. EIC was owned and operated by the Jews
But it was british men going to India and actually putting the basis of your country.
>The Jews also did very great things for the western world. Be grateful, goy! Israel is your best ally after all.
Not really.

just remember there Sandy... you will never beat the white man. the white man will just quit

does it smell like shit in here?

Heres the thing, Pakistanis are desi, dont let islam interfere in india (yes including the indus)

What's with all the Indian posters?
I feel like I've been seeing more of you recently.
Did the coverage of Christchurch bring greater awareness of Jow Forums to India?
lol you guys really do hate Muslims. Welcome back by the way I'm glad the old meme shitstorm died down a bit and you can post without getting relentlessly memed to death again.

Very Pajeet smell.

100%.

>takes our IT jobs
>pretending to be Microsoft support to scam people
Pick one and only one. Also, I've never seen a white woman with an Indian. Thank you come again.

lol op

What's crazy is that we don't really learn about your struggle in America.. they only teach us about nigger slavery and WW2 no joke

The average pajeet is probably shitposting on FB than Jow Forums

Just the other day I saw a woman who converted to Islam and posted a video on fb. Pretty much all the comments were “You do you”, “What a brave woman”, “God bless”, and some pajeet comes into the comments with “kill yourself and bomb some place bich”

Ignore muzzie false flag threads. We stand with whites in the upcoming kebab war.

Do it faget, go literally shit on pakistan. Whites worldwide would enjoy the spectacle, nobody would stop you. Just threaten nuke of peaceful retaliation to intervening nations.

Attached: 1553134771386.gif (400x286, 2.36M)

>show bobs
>bich

Attached: all white oh yeah.jpg (500x335, 56K)

The Ganga, that is why.

Stop pooping in the street

>My life is shit because I'm dumb
>I KNOW! I'LL TRY TO GET SOME EGO BOOST OUT OF Jow Forums!
How fucking pathethic, get over it, sage.

It must hurt that white men, introduced toilet paper and made you shit on small squares of it, instead of just dumping it straight into the street where your children can catch disease.

How many examples of mutated two headed monstrosities does India need to see, before it learns to use the fucking toilet.

Gibs me one of your women poojeet.

Kebabs were dying anyway.

I hope white nationalist kill few Indians so we also get sympathy like Muslim in newzeland.

all of them.

Attached: krishna_smug (2).jpg (1024x1448, 200K)

>YOUR WOMEN AND TAKES YOUR JOB.
You're not taking anything Poo. Here in the U.S., none of the women will go with Poos, so the Poos have to import arranged marriages. All the IT guys suck and the IT white chads have to fix all their problems and their all virgins

Attached: supermen.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

>he thinks we poo in the loo

dumb bong

also fuck off with your toilet paper
use a bidet lmao

be ready to sing:
Rule Indianna, Indianna rule the streets,
Indians never never never never shall be using toilet sheets.

when we free your country from Pakistani rule

listen to this guy OP. you need to unretard yourself and realize white people didnt stomp on your shit huts; the Brits did

>once india becomes a superpower

All it would take is a missile with an indian flag painted on it to blow up in pakistan for the entire indian race to be obliterated. Also, stop shitting in the streets.

Attached: D898A16B-4208-48B7-9078-52881397E34D.jpg (639x480, 40K)

a few nukes won’t even obliterate more than 20% of Indian populace

Western women are not suitable for marriage.
Why marry a western white women who demand equal rights, can't cook, can't clean the house and do not consider her husband is god ?

>implying Indian women do any of that
LOL

WRONG. youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM

You have benefited greatly from the whiteman taking you into his care. You should remember this.

Do many Indians talk about reparations from the British? Is it a subject that gets discussed in the Indian media? I'd think the British agents in India would strongly discourage that kind of sentiment.

>white men still exist
Nah, you are all white women now. Zero respect should be afforded any member of the white race.

Honestly Poo, we don't think of you at all.
Nice to hear we're living rent free in your head tho.

>shits in street
>asks for bobs and vegene
superpower by 2020
>whines about whites

Attached: 1510239588111.png (782x595, 559K)

this is how they treat their women

Attached: poosnakes.jpg (664x970, 254K)

nope
the sentiment here is “boy we beat their fuckin ass, those bongs won’t dare step into Indian soil another time fuck yeah bich”

Shashi Tharur wanted Britain to donate “£1” every year to India as a symbolic reparation apparently

and this

Attached: 1510247493304.jpg (414x1634, 59K)

Attached: 1510236158037.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Attached: india street food.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

>implying degenerate women living in cities copying western Femnazis are representative of Indian women.

Attached: 1510244288618.jpg (425x304, 52K)

Attached: peetea.png (686x568, 524K)

blaming whitey make you sound like a nigger

Attached: 1510239775964.jpg (680x751, 185K)

Attached: 1510246937696.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

even jews dont get how bad it is

Attached: 1510240162182.png (468x677, 191K)

do brits actually 'expect indians to just get over it'
or is pajeet just projecting?

as an AMERICAN I can tell you nothing would be funnier to us than india going to war with UK over its lost empire.
We promise to not help them, or India, since we are supposed to be friends with both.

go shit in their streets, its already muslim, why not make it poo too?

>imply even traditional Indian women do that

One of the major reasons why East India Company stopped allowing British men to marry Indian women was British men literally giving up their entire wealth to Indian women and her children, allowing Anglo-Indian mutts to assume huge power over the country.

Indian women are bitches and expect to be treated like goddesses in a marriage Jesus dude you sound like you’ve never had Parents. They may cook but even that single redeemable quality is being lost in modern Indian women.

Oh and lower rates for divorce doesn’t mean shit because divorce in India doesn’t even happen when the spouse cheats because there is no divorce in Hindu custom (Husband/Wife bound for 7 incarnations). So that statistic doesn’t mean shit most Indian marriages are miserable

no wonder all the streetshitters want to move to the west to escape their hellhole

Attached: 1510244449585.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

Indians are stupid, but they're not that stupid. They'd get fucking destroyed.

but even in the west they are the most repulsive race around
even niggers have better traits

Attached: ukpoojit.png (664x610, 256K)

Go shit in a street faggot

. .

Attached: indianfood.jpg (725x512, 125K)

>Indian
No such thing. The subcontinent has like 10 major ethnic groups
>uhuh muh obreshun
You were conquered. Nothing more to it. The kingdoms of the Indus were great, but the British empire was greater, and they conquered you. Also, did you forget that there were enclaves that resisted their conquest effectively?
Overall shit tier post, Baljeet.

. . .

Attached: 1510240463584.png (789x895, 1.2M)

>poo in the loo

Attached: 1510240574508.jpg (970x647, 113K)

>The subcontinent has like 10 major ethnic groups
And they're all Indians.

It's the only real solution, you can't expect other people to fix these things for you, you have to, your nation has to, the only nations that ever went on to be successful had to take care of shit themselves, even after disaster, just look at Vietnam, just look at all the shit it went through it was set back like 50 years, and yet here they are finally on the cusp on getting on the fast track to become the next Japan, people generally try to make their life better and always did their best never to blame America for it's set backs and now you have all the Vietnamese working hard, building up, it's proof that true success comes from within and true hardwork, and of course not being a bunch of retarded indians but some really smart asians.

Hey, it wasn't me, it was the British financial oligarchy. Take it up with them. I'll turn a blind eye.

OP here from a different device. Just wanted to say y’all are a bunch of faggots I literally posted a Turkish copypasta and this thread will now be bumped to 300 replies. Thanks for the (You)s.

Goodbye.

>muh poo
Okay, but in the US they literally have the highest median household income (approx. $100,000); even higher than the Jews.
Also, they tend to have better employment, education, housing, etc.

The Turkic Muslims did more harm than the British

Come at us poo skin.
youtu.be/c-2Lx2Xu4Bc