DON'T GIVE TRUMP ANY MORE IDEAS!!!

Attached: 1538643447557.png (546x493, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/454934-golan-heights-south-carolina/
web.archive.org/web/20190328015722/https://www.rt.com/news/454934-golan-heights-south-carolina/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South Carolina has really nice beaches

Jews can fuck off to Alaska

Let’s give Israel California!

Yes lets give them the carolinas and Alaska. Israel is our friend.

We are already lesser Israel. It’s time for our GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE to formally recognize us as so.

Attached: 433053A1-50CB-41FA-BABB-ED6B040A4B40.png (592x678, 406K)

No we're keeping California. They can tske the Carolinas, Alaska and we'll throw Florida in there too

We should have given them Oregon or something.

but we already did

Attached: depositphotos_48324585-stock-photo-business-team-laughing-during-meeting.jpg (450x245, 25K)

it's already theirs

Post link faggot

They already own most of these states anyway.

The US is only going to give us 2 states? That's insulting. Either give us 4 or it's like annuda shoah

They own the USA lil nigga

Carolinas, Alaska and Florida

rt.com/news/454934-golan-heights-south-carolina/

web.archive.org/web/20190328015722/https://www.rt.com/news/454934-golan-heights-south-carolina/

Attached: 54c714d936769f25e94fb8d41b90fb4c558f3966c87f4ba8bed330424d648a85.jpg (269x249, 8K)

>No we’re keeping Mexico 2. Just give them some actual white states.
Found the spic.

>lil nigga

Attached: 948B1855-1538-4D21-BD2C-195C7E74DDC5.jpg (756x649, 60K)

They are already all up in California, Israel has made a lot off investments in Texas too.

Honestly give jews southern california, southern arizona, southwest texas, and southern new mexico. See how quickly illegal immigration to the US stops.

>Giving them their own property

Based, we’d finally get a wall built

No, I'm from Charleston, we have enough. Dont make us start Civil War 2.

>Mexico 2
found the non-californian enjoying california tax dollars.

Give them flint

I'd be fine with that. The Carolinas are a net negative for the US.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|19|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

Hold on, I want to make Israel a State.

Attached: 51stateisrael_illdoit.jpg (1191x463, 116K)

>North Carolina

The sandnigger can fuck right off. The kikes ain't getting shit.

That would fund a wall easily, yes?

>Alaska
Freedom, wilderness, guns, and bears. Jews wouldn't last a day.

Attached: Grizzly-Man_610-12eg0rd.jpg (610x458, 88K)

Let’s say you’ve won the nomination, who would be some possible considerations for your running mate?

Meant this for you

How about this, if Syria can successfully fight off the US army and hold both states for 50 years, I’ll be ok with Russia saying its being ruled by Syria.

Why don't they troll more often like this? Assad speaks perfect English.

And then what, loose again to the North? Fucking looser.

Give them the rest of New York. Nothing would change.

Haha this

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|2|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)

Hell no. Get the hell out of South Carolina now. Reeeeee. We already have too much of California coming here.
Plus, there aren't very many Jews here besides the retired ones that just play golf anyway, why SC and not New York?

Cause we hate u

Oy vey, Hershel, don't you know your great aunt Harriett almost died of heat stroke? It's too hot in the Carolinas in the summer. Plus, it's too far from Dr. Herbovitz, and we're not going to have a goy as a doctor. God's chosen people belong in a more temperate climate like California.
Don't be an anti-semite against your own people now.

You mean USI

How about we just move Mount Zion to one of the state, build the third temple on it, make the state the new Israel, and make it the capital of United States for Israel.

good question.
why didn't the brits give the jews whales back in the day?

guess it's so much easier to give away someone elses land

Why would they give us whats already ours?

Feels good being a Jew doesn't it?

so why are the palestinians so pissed off

Perfect.

same god right? didn't he tell the palestinians?

Fine I'll admit you own it if you take some responsibility while I file a giant list of complaints about the upkeep and the nigger infestation. Fucking hook nosed slum Lord.

Why not give all of USA to them? Rename it into United States of Israel or Greater Israel. You already being run by them at all levels, why not make it official?

LOL. You know Trump would if he thought he could get away with it.
Israel already owns the whole US though, so it would just be a symbolic gesture.

Kek

Attached: D2sA5FwXcAEb1lP.png (598x686, 372K)

They already have New Zealand, where they will finally get a chance to prove they are an island

How about we just give them Canada?

Attached: 1490322746744.png (740x695, 324K)

fuck off discordfag

Attached: 1519258142203.png (686x800, 353K)

Yeah you fat tub of lard, that’s exactly what we need in this country, more fucking Jews. No one likes you I tell you this every fucking time I see you on this goddamn site. No one here likes you you are a fat fucking disgusting piece of shit who can’t make it as and Internet celebrity on Twitter or YouTube or reddit or any other fucking website that encourages you to use a username or even your real identity, but no, you come to an anonymous image board posting pictures of your fat fucking Jabba the Hutt face with stupid fucking messages that no one saves and re-posts unironically. I hope you feel every ounce of hate I have for you radiating through your screen. I hope niggers break into your house and eat you alive. You could feed a family of 7 for a fucking month with your disgusting ham hock thighs. You would make that nigger family rich when they sell your human/whale hybrid blubber. I hope you read this post and finally crack, knowing that you were nothing but a lonely fraud who has no real friends. You might do the right thing and live stream yourself putting a double barrel shotgun in your herpes infested mouth and blowing your brains all over the walls of your efficiency apartment. That’s the only way you’ll ever be anything to anyone on this fucking bullshit website full of goddamn retard Mongoloids

Attached: image.jpg (200x222, 30K)

Dont listen to this faggot we MIGA

Why do we owe another country our states anyway?

Dumb fat fuck would probably do it

I think you are right, giving them the carolinas Alaska and the Dakotas would be in everyones best interest

This is actually a really good idea. Why stop at just land though? We could even build them fortified resorts, or camps of some sort. With sleeping quarters, exercise halls, showers, etc. It would be a long awaited solution to all the pain and suffering jews have been put through.

bump

Because they never militarily attacked the territory of Israel and got their asses beat.

>look at me I'm the jew now

>Mexico 2
You and I both know this is true.

Attached: 1508463687459.png (500x462, 86K)

They already own them, along with the other 48 states.