Alex Jones Discussion Thread

I just watched the recent JRE where Alex makes his return and it has left me very confused. Of course we all know that Alex is a Zionist shill (that was hilarious when Eddie said that and Alex got uncomfortable and tried to have Joe steer the conversation away). But he started talking about things I've already looked into, such as

>human animal hybrids/chimeras
>organ harvesting of children and fetuses
>breakaway civilizations
>5G

So we know that Alex is not interested in pursuing the truth. That leaves three possibilities: he is either being a) blackmailed, or b) paid, or c) is an actual CIA/intelligence asset playing a character. And then there's the Bill Hicks theory which I don't believe except for the fact that all videos and evidence related to this theory have been scrubbed from the internet.

What do you think?

Attached: Alex-Jones-and-Joe-Rogan-make-amends-five-hour-podcast.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Q1c4H3Le4
thegouchereye.com/2019/03/26/alex-jones-conduit-to-white-nationalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=tsT1TB0nuJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_(company)
youtube.com/watch?v=2kRzKBLGcS0&t=44s
youtu.be/vcvKpH4ZJcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that was hilarious when Eddie said that and Alex got uncomfortable and tried to have Joe steer the conversation away

link? Also, he let a jewish producer on the show during the david duke interview iirc

Now the part that makes me think that he's telling the truth in this video is when they bring up the elites taking high doses of hallucinogenic drugs and having "meetings" with these entities and making "deals."

I know many of you have had explainable psychedelic experiences. I have too, I have met with these entities, I have engaged in nonverbal communication with my friends, I've made my friend's heartbeat sync up with mine when he was having a panic attack, and much much more.

And the idea that the elite are going into "meetings" with these things and making deals is something I've already thought about. Alex basically talked about all the things that I myself have been pondering the past few years and the fact that he's on JRE talking about how people can have shared visions on psychedelic drugs makes me think that he's telling the truth here...

Except it wouldn't make sense for him to tell the truth if he is an agent or a hard shill. He doesn't want to touch the Jews or Israel, but he's willing to talk about these other things. Why is that? If he's being paid, then maybe it's because he's giving breadcrumbs of truth to attract the conspiracy curious viewer into watching him to further mislead them,
Or maybe he feels guilt and is trying to "redpill" people on the truth without pointing at the Jews who fund and run everything. I don't know man.

Attached: 1517541214189.png (485x416, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Q1c4H3Le4

Also I remember that video, Duke creamed him though.

Just saw this shit on another thread, felt relevant. it's all about how AJ makes people into nazis

thegouchereye.com/2019/03/26/alex-jones-conduit-to-white-nationalism/

I skimmed the article, wouldn't that make Jones /ourguy/? Wouldn't that mean that he's secretly trying to red-pill people while appearing as controlled opp? Unless you're unironically linking me to a Jewish writer's article about the ebil Nazis.

Meant to respond to you

I think he's just smart enough to not redpill too hard too fast, people just tune out.

The look on his face said it all when they called him a Zionist shill, "you said it, not me".

He clearly was amused though. That drink didn't hide that smirk.

Alex Jones is into truth
Nazis into truth
Alex Jones is bad

I think you're missing a step, fgt

Also look into Knights Templar/hidden Roman Empire.

He may not be wrong, the Nazis are likely still out there and possibly out jewwing the Jews.

Not picking sides here, just saying that if one looks at all the data, it is very, very plausable.

Israel has the Saturn cube on their flag lmao why would they put some Roman shit there, who did not get along with judah?

It makes zero sense. Jones may just be a step ahead of you guys.

>what is a well poisoner?
honestly?
really?
how old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=tsT1TB0nuJM

Rogan on Alex Jones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation_(company)

They seem to claim ownership of one of Alex Jone's documentary films. Maybe they own rights to distribute it? Anyways, I hate that Alex Jones is even affiliated with a fleshlight/real doll salesman. JRE is just the new Howard Stern shock jock that does drugs on his show, sounds like he is sniffing cocaine off camera. I only give Rogan a few years before he becomes an addict or winds up in rehab. Alex doesn't seem like the kind of guy who is addicted to chemicals other than a drink here and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kRzKBLGcS0&t=44s

So you think that AJ is trying to serve as a "stepping stone" for people? If so, that's a brilliant sacrifice but the fact that he willfullly goes out of his way to touch on Israel and how they aren't behind anything makes me think otherwise. Because if I accept that he's an "agent" of sorts, then I have to ask why an agent is on JRE talking about things that are actually real.

Point is, I don't know what to believe about AJ.

Maybe. But let's say Michelle Obama is a actually a man. AJ went on air talking about this, but then later recanted his statement and when Joan Rivers died (who first said this), he claimed he was just joking about the whole thing. Many people believe that this is because AJ "didn't check with his handler" before spitting that out. Now I don't know what I think about the whole Michelle Obama tranny thing. But if I were to believe that, then that's just another factor that makes AJ hard to believe.

But you do bring up a good point about Operation Paperclip. Why is that never talked about on here? Why would the US govt recruit Nazis?

Attached: 1517540589081.png (858x725, 361K)

So Alex Jones is a saint in your eyes that shouldn't affiliate with drug users like Rogan? Give me a break, this is a thread that is looking with scrutiny onto AJ. He is a sketchy individual to say the least, and this thread is meant to examine all possibilities with who he's involved with, it is not a thread to put him on a pedestal by any means so if you're an InfoWars subscriber GTFO.

>we know he's not interested in truth
here's your (you), levi

Not only that, look at the effects of mass migration.

It's obvious at this point that it's accelerationism. The elites of the west have not brown stupid or weak overnight.

They are just smart enough not to sperg out.

It would make no sense to put military bases throughout the Middle East and then flood Europe with Muslims pissing everyone off at Muslims.

They are prepping for war user, it's painfully obvious.

Pretend you are weak when you are strong.

I didn't say a saint, but it should be relevant that Alex Jones affiliates with shock jock who sells fleshlights. I'm surprized Alex doesn't have fleshlights/ real dolls listed in emergency preparedness section.

Alex jones is a hack who was only ever in it for the money and fame and now is being sued and lost his access to the internet and all his talent is either being indicted or fucked off back to england.

He just wants to return to the glory days when he talked about aliens and maybe mixed in a little patriot talk and everyone fucking loved him.

He reminds me of that scene in pinochio where kids are being turned into donkeys. Poor Alex turned into a donkey. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1535165886202.webm (1214x506, 2.85M)

I mean I may just be playing Devil's Advocate here, but isn't the whole point of these military bases is because Israel has infiltrated our government and is utilizing our military to carry out their plans in the Middle East? Idk I see what you're saying and I truly WANT to believe this, but I'm just no sure....

Attached: 1531011101337.jpg (209x203, 10K)

Fuck off Owen Shroyer.

Shills can work by saying true things, and simply omitting to say other true things. Alex gets a lot right, but there's a lot he doesn't talk about

For example, if he was a big anti zionist, he likely never wouldve gained as large of a following as he has.

I think there are disinfo/shill reasons and also career reasons for why Jones avoids certain topics

We get it, you are obsessed with Israel. It because you don't understand why. You are arrogant and think you already know why Israel is important. Stop being 12 and humble yourself, maybe you can find some answers. The world is complicated.

Attached: Temple-Mount-Dome-of-the-Rock-631.jpg (631x300, 54K)

He never claimed to be anti-zionist. I usually ignore threads like these, but here we are.

>"one day you'll reach my level of enlightenment"
If you have anything of value to share, then fucking share it. The reason I use Jewish overrepresentation as a certain "metric" to determine whether a person is controlled opp and to be trusted is because it is the biggest taboo in our society today and people that have named the Jew have been shut down real quick.

With that being said, if you really believe there is a "bigger plan" going on, then share it rather than scoffing at threads like these as you normally do. If you really think you're onto something big, then why not share it to people who are asking for guidance? I do not pretend like I know everything, redpilling myself on the Jews was a LONG process taking up 2 yrs of my life in the blackpill and I'm still in the blackpill. I just recently have decided to work myself out of it and that is why I've made this post, because I'm looking into it all again.

So lets just put aside the bants for a minute and have a serious discussion.

Attached: 1525241433481.jpg (890x890, 256K)

I don't waste time on people who don't want to learn. If you already have a bias then I can't help.

Do you know what the significance of the dome of the rock is? What is the rock?

looks like you are taking way too long to write out these clever redit spaced responses goodnight.

Attached: gettyimages-607352478-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 529K)

dude if he was being paid or being CIA, he wouldn't be stripped for every social media in the web.

Gab.ai is the only place he has a profile, and gab is low profile.

Think about that.

you guys can't accept the fact that he tells the Truth about A LOT OF Things , and defend israel at the same time.

understand that when he defends israel he's not talking about the jew subversive elite .

he defends the right of israel to existe. period.
he doesn't want to be in the side of Muslims

Alex Jones is redpilled but because he has a lot of money and a business that comes from his public identity he can't ever allow himself to actually say anything antisemitic or it will be the very last tool they need to deperson him for good. He seemed extremely manic in the joe rogan interview, like they had been getting him to take (((meds))) but he refused to take them for the interview so he could stay clear headed. It really seemed like he at least believed that what he had to say was urgent, and he seemed genuinely frustrated whenever joe would backtrack or ask for clarity.

That's why I don't think he's a "shill" in the direct sense of the word. I think he's too genuine, he's a mostly good guy but he has to play by the rules of the system he's criticizing. I don't think he's controlled opposition, just... permitted opposition. I think they already got to him and threatened him a long time ago and so now he plays ball, but I do think he was dangerously close to breaking it all with this interview. That chimera shit is deep, I've been looking into it myself and I was shocked to hear him say it. But here's the thing, if you know about the chimeras then you know about Avi Abraham, and if you know about Avi Abraham then you know about the Jews. Everything is connected, he just knows he can never link them like that on air. He just gives you the events and we are supposed to do the leg work of linking them. He got nervous when Eddie called him a zionist not because he IS a zionist shill, but he was terrified of turning the conversation to Jews.

Alex goes in deep but not too deep nobody wants to go too deep where it's dangerous

He's never exposed the jews fully tho he knows where he can't go otherwise he will die mysteriously

You could look at it that way.

You could look at it a lot of ways.

Maybe there are much more evil forces at work here who believe not only can they force the hand of God by bringing a false messiah, but maybe they think they can wage war against him.

It wouldn't be the first time, if you believe all that biblical stuff of course.

What the other user said though, there's many sides at work here. There are western elites, Rome is alive and well, their are the Muslims, and obviously the news have their own agenda.

Meanwhile they are all playing a very dangerous game of stab each other in the back.

Make no mistake, old fueds haven't just been forgotten, these people are not stupid, they are not weak.

That’s right patriot, only CNN/NBC/NYTWaPo are into real truth. All others are agency run pretenders. #basedandwoke

100% kike

If he wasn't controlled they would've Milton Cooper'd him.

He can't talk jq ever...he did briefly in the 00s, but basically after he had Texe Marrs on about Endgame(09'?), he just deflected...he can't talk jq, because he's a ladder climber who poisons the well and makes everything kook and sandy hook...

Time Warner pays Jones, TW is Zionist Jews, he can't bite the hand that feeds. He is bill Hicks, he became Jones when TW turned him into the producer Alex Jones. Hicks is red pilled a long time ago. "Jones" is a lot older than he says he is.

>!!!Texe Marrs!!!
Good timeline, user. He also had on Eustace Mullins, interesting that in the few years I’ve listened recently I’ve never him mention either one, not in context of the Federal Reserve, the Jews, and especially the Holocaust. What more has he chosen to forget and keep from the new audience?

Attached: 1E990B80-7C61-4F71-81D6-08EF250DD24A.gif (267x200, 747K)

I am deep down the rabbit hole and hammered drunk because when I go deep, it shakes the core of my soul. It is not because I am refreshing this thread just waiting desperation for your amazing insight you faggot. If only you FUCKING KNEW the shit I've experienced on these substances, I am merely trying to INTEGRATE these experiences in my worldview because the things I have learned here have shaken my worldview and I need help reconciling these things into a "political landscape".

Attached: 213442.jpg (600x536, 97K)

Based level headed poster
Sadly as Joe and Alex said nobody wants to talk anymore just scratch each others eyes out while swinging the ban hammer
Was funny as fuck to see two leftists and a centrist shit on their own kind for an hour

You know, it fucking amazes me. It amazes me that i will read threads and see people like yourself that claim the OP is a shill and part of me believes this. And then when I genuinely make a thread to DISCUSS these fucking topics I am labeled as a shill because I didn't reply in a given time frame. Truth is, I have fucking 15+ tabs open where I am in DESPERATION looking for the truth because that is who I really am.

It is why I didn't believe any of my psuechedeluc insights until it was shoved RIGHT in front my face and I will leave it at this unless any of you want more details.
I will just say this. The things I have experienced in my psychedelic "voyages" have shaken me to the core of my "soul" or whatever you want to call the essence that makes up who we truly are. I've seen it and I've made my friends see "it". I simply don't want to be this alone anymore. I want to talk to other "redpilled" people that know of what I speak of and have integrated these things into their worldview because I'm sick of talking to people who refuse to place themselves in anothers shoes!

Attached: HitlerBuddha.jpg (446x446, 273K)

Look this has always been the most plausible therory in my mind.
But accepting this theory, one would have to accept that AJ is not malicious, is not out to subvert the movement, (and I hate to say this, but is not Bill Hicks).

What I'm trying to say is this. I want to believe that AJ simply defends Israel at the same time he rejects the muslin invasion. But I see a lot of evidence for how he is a paid shill, an "agent" if you will for our occupied government. Forget the Bill Hicks nonsense. I just don't fucking know anymore. My gut feeling ,while watching this podcast, was EXACTLY what you just laid out, that a man can be two things while being one. But regardless, he has gone out of his way to defend Israel, he has gone out of his way to shill for how the ebil muslims deserve revenge, etc. I just don't FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE FUCK!!

Attached: 1492651083644.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

This is what I want to believe, it is what my gut feeling picked up. That this was his "magnum opus" if you will. And the fact that you bring up the chimeras...and the fact that he can't link them to anything else...holy fuck this is blowing my mind in real time. I really hope you are right but I am so lost right now. Maybe 6-7 hits of LSD will clear it all up, and maybe I'm exaggerating but fuck ever since I watched that podcast it has shaken my perception of reality...thank you for your contribution, it has meant a lot more than these faggots who scream "SHILL" without knowing the depth of what you've just laid out.

Attached: 170.jpg (680x434, 31K)

alex jones is just a tollman working at the bridge between Jewtopia and Aryan Forest. people scoff at him for not crossing the bridge but someone has to be there to guide newcomers. if everyone went full 1488 there would be nobody to redpill the normies gradually.

Link me to Avi Abraham please asap

Attached: 151736834098.jpg (406x550, 32K)

Thank you for this....it has thrown yet another wrench into my gears of thinking...but maybe that's what I need to keep going.

Bump of desperation

Attached: 1501999572719.jpg (1024x769, 59K)

I'll give you a you before I go, good luck user.

Bump

Attached: 1526841390565.png (805x1000, 213K)

He has unironically gone crazy after getting unpersoned. He was saying Joe Rogan is a satanic CIA agent and that Jesus himself was commanding Jones to declare war against him in his latest shows shortly before going to that interview.

Is this recent aswell?

Alex started off as a legit journalist, then had his family threatened and resigned to being a shill. After he lost his marriage, and nearly lost his kids, he started going back to his original mode and is now coming out with more truth. Theres a reason he got censored, and its not to validate what he says. There is a legitimate effort to erase him. In 30 years, we will know he was right, just couldn't speak out for fear of his well being.

jones is 100 percent an israel cocksucking shill. dont be fooled.

A best of

youtu.be/vcvKpH4ZJcg

Attached: alex.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

Ghj

Miles Mathis suggested he's related to Bill Hick's.

Just listen to Alex on 911. Hes a shill. Every conspiracy he takes to a safe conclusion.

>Guy figures our he can get rich covering conspiracy theory shit

>He starts going to greater extremes and more retarded theories to feed the monster he created

>He starts getting high on his own supply and loses it

This is where you are now