When did you realize this guy’s entire scientific worldview was based around him trying to justify fucking and...

When did you realize this guy’s entire scientific worldview was based around him trying to justify fucking and reproduction with retards?

Attached: A1EB8C83-241C-4DED-8FF5-8D89FFE07571.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3n7HiRWRs
youtu.be/lNtnjaLRX8w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He believes in evolution - that's enough to make me question his judgment.

just now when I read your post because I have no idea who this is

Attached: K2cUkt9.jpg (640x800, 44K)

He's a famous evolution advocate.

Probably the first time I heard his current wife bellowing from off camera in her weirdass dopey tard voice. The pieces fell into place and, in a stunning moment of clarity, everything suddenly made sense to me. She still cute tho and I still quite enjoy his work. Thread theme btw m.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3n7HiRWRs

Attached: 1553514491614m.jpg (1024x638, 46K)

He's an atheist.

But all woman are retarded user.

The first time I heard him speak

He's an
>evolutionist
>Atheist
>He's okay with Christians

he even downplays pagans...

JF is the only eceleb that doesn't come across as total cringe.

He's:
>evolutionist
>pro christian
>atheist

he mis represents pagans...

*mist represents

>he mis represents pagans...

Attached: 1529543758489.jpg (600x530, 20K)

JF is literally autistic and unironically considers himself a 'moral nihilist' so none of the weird shit that comes out about him should be surprising if you take what he says as his actual opinions.

I watch him. He runs a good show. You guys sound like right wing leftists.

I hate his voice someone link me so I can comment on his YouTube

he does. He is pro christian but time and time again he never gives us the time of day

See:

Has nothing to do with his beliefs he just sounds retarded when he explains them, like some weeb fedora.

I dont support people who fuck literal tards that does GHNU GHNUU sounds when it tries to communicate.
I am a Quebecker and this faggot is a shame

Attached: azn wamen.png (365x546, 289K)

Yeah, most non-retards are.

>Every single woman I get with betrays me and ruins my life!
>Could it be that I am at fault?
>No, it is the women who are wrong!

Why are christfaggots on this board?
If he exists you are all going to hell anyway holy shit lol.

youtu.be/lNtnjaLRX8w

Evolution is self-evident even without evidence, but luckily we have plenty of evidence to support it, including transitional fossils, lab tests, etc.

Shut up literal mongoloid. Paganism is the only thing that can save the whest.

I'm a pagan you fucking retarded piece of shit. see my other replies.

HE IS ANTI FUCKING PAGAN, PRO CHRISTKEKS, YET ATHEIST AND PRO EVOLUTION. HE IS FUCKED AND IS ANTI PAGANISM MEANING ANTI WHITE AND PROBABLY COINTEL PRO

He was ok until he started taking money from Epstein to pacify the Goyim. Then I jumped ship. All about Know More Knews and Owen Benjamin now. Saddle up Goys.

Attached: OwenBenj.jpg (474x355, 17K)

Fucking lol.
Apparently he's also had two children by two different women and they were "kidnapped and abducted from him".
What are the fucking chances that happens twice if he's just a good guy/father?

Fathers recieve custody of their children 70% of the time when they request it in court.

When he agreed with Taleb.
What kind of a retard could read his bullshit and agree with it?

He should stop pretending and stay in his lane where he knows what he's talking about.

>Be JFG
>Biologist/Race Realist
>Get Youtube following
>Fuck multiple retarded girls
>Get 20k from Jeff Epstein
>No longer Race realist.
>Sell out.
Pic related is his current potato Jewess GF

Attached: potatocycle.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

I thought the money given to him by Epstein was during his Neuro.TV venture while at Duke

That's not what happened you disinfo cuck.

Owen Benjamin is an over-emotional douche who is unfunny so he fled Hollywood after no one loved his genius "Nigger stole my bike" joke. Now he rants to low IQ retards by saying anecdotal complaintss then justifying it by saying "I have a high IQ."

Ridiculous.

>Fathers recieve custody of their children 70% of the time when they request it in court
1. It's 80%, like the rate at which divorces are initiated by females, and 2. you got it backwards dipshit, it's mothers, not fathers.

Kek if you ask him in a comment, you can literally be on his show tomorrow if you want. He doesn't turn down any guests, hence its title "The Public Space".