Thanks Trump

Attached: _20190327_213229.jpg (720x1011, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 40ac4db44e822242b268707433a243d1.png (852x585, 462K)

Yeah or something

T H A N K S
H
A
N
K
S

Quit jewing faggot. The Demorats are the reason why this shit is happening. Especially those faggot judges that kept cockblocking Trump

98% of them will vote Democrat/Communist.

So, good luck in 2020, Republicans.

they don't give a shit about voting. they're going to move into your town, fuck everything up, and you're just going to have to deal with it because you're a cuck.

What happened to turning them away in Mexico? What happened to the military? He went from caring about the US to caring about Israel's needs

That's the crisis he was talking about.
>Drumph said there is an emergency so he's obviously lying
>OMG there's an emergency at the border why didn't Trump tell us

Attached: 1537854244117.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I don't give a shit about him telling us. I want him to DO something about it

Fag

Trump is making Central America get their shit under control in exchange for aid, plus the pentagon just authorized a billion for the wall.

Still, this shit is scary, trump better stop this now.

Attached: 2D689696-4B43-4D2E-A403-FC856DA89408.jpg (1242x1548, 889K)

No, he went from a moderate republican presidential candidate who likes Israel to a moderate republican president unwilling to commit mass killings, to keep beaners out of the US, that likes Israel. You guys really need to rethink your plans for the white ethnostate if it banks on leaders being willing to have thousands of people shot at the borders to even get off the ground. Maybe come up with a plan b?

The man spent the better part of two years trying and just now found a work around that nobody else in government thought was a possibility.
You should give a shit about him telling us otherwise there would be zero coverage. Everything would just keep getting worse and most of us would be none the wiser.

>You should give a shit about him telling us otherwise there would be zero coverage.
Trump has lied about everything he says, nobody should trust a word that comes out of his mouth. He's a pro-open borders puppet who only gives a shit about the needs of foreign nations. I'm not falling for the "trust da plan" bullshit ever again. Kill yourself

>Republican control of both houses
>No repeal (no democrat veto to stop it)
>No border control (no democrat veto to stop it)
etc

Whatever. Trump and Brexit just showed what a farce the whole fucking thing is.

Attached: 1542953805413.jpg (245x206, 6K)

This is obviously a shill thread. True trads care about him raising the number of legal immigrants to historical hights.
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Chinks
Fuck kikes
Fuck spics
Fuck sand niggers
Fuck Jannies
and
Fuck Trump
I'll be voting for Patrick Little

IT'S 4D CHESS, TRUST THE PLAN!

Oh so it's just orange man bad is it? He was the one who campaigned on border control. He told everyone it was an emergency and kikes like you were downplaying it. Since this is disputable your tactic is orange man bad.
Show me these lies. Explain them. Otherwise all I hear from the anti-Trump shills is "we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes."

>amp

Attached: E2DEB8A4-205C-4239-8AAB-CA8D17846CD4.png (569x496, 277K)

>pretending RINOs like McCuck didn't exist
stop

The ride never ends.

The companies need the labor

he did so by making any illegal in america thats a minor legal and their parents can larp as strangers and become legal as well. since they all are illegal there is a lack of paperwork indicating who is who

what a retard you must be to back trump after the amnesty bill

Gracias el presidento Ronaldo

the enriching diversification of the United States of Culture

at least (((Sheldon Adelson))) got his tax cut

Reagen used death squads. It worked. Trump is too wuss to even scare them away from the border let alone kill them.

Attached: deathsquads-620x400.jpg (620x400, 68K)

/thread

Attached: 1541392168368.png (558x752, 400K)

wtf i love trump now

Lol this. All that waits is destruction and doom. Whites hate each other to much and are to fragmented to care about this and will instead support it. Minorities will take advantage of it. You will die going to the store or walking or whatever. There is no escaping unlimited waves of mass migration and the only white left will be in some mixed black, asian, and hispanic girls. I just spend my days at the gym, fapping, or playing my old 360 and gamecube wishing for the days of innocence back. A world before planned ethnocide. A less hateful world. Never again

Attached: 1413970736027.jpg (640x480, 33K)

FUCK YEAH

MAGA

100% sweetie

Attached: 1553665612995.jpg (1016x698, 98K)

I’ll take “what the fuck is Congress?” For 2000 Alex.

Reagan granted amnesty and singlehandedly turned California blue. Fuck of boomer.

God help us

Tired of winning?