Brit Jow Forums Ministry of Information and CyberWarfare

ONWARDS TO INDEPENDENCE DAY!

The nations not so blest as thee
Must, in their turn, to tyrants fall,
Must in their turn, to tyrants fall.
While thou shalt flourish great and free:
The dread and envy of them all.

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

youtu.be/_FZchwE0R5E

Attached: 51491153_394142437815946_3625180610911272960_o.jpg (1562x590, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
ninecommentaries.com/english
rt.com/news/454935-space-conflict-us-russia-china/
rt.com/news/454901-russia-leave-venezuela-trump/
youtu.be/cyrRH_ZGDC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The dread and envy of them all.

Enjoy your speed limited nanny cars.

Attached: 1553670117093.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

FUCK THE POLICE

cool moon

Send me to Norfhalla.

Attached: 1553502490646.png (1361x913, 514K)

Is anyone in Britain aware that Cameron had negotiated a pretty good deal before you voted to leave? Some economists say that it would have made you the de facto superpower in Europe had you stayed.

bump

Attached: 1548675484891.png (599x355, 180K)

>no majority in parliament for anything
>this somehow won't result in a general election

i'm sorry wtf?

Attached: 1416182475881.png (963x720, 602K)

>some economists said

Attached: 1501570394812.jpg (800x450, 89K)

I just wanted to leave the EU lads.

How did we end up in a civil war?

we aren't in a civil war mate

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

one mp was killed for suspected treason during the original campaign. how many are going to get it now that they've proven to be traitors.

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

more like unaboomer lmao

>Tear this place down and bulldoze it into the river.

You heard him lads.

Attached: basedbaker.jpg (240x210, 6K)

>deadlock

So we still have May by the looks of it. Which on one hand is great, because she’s ducking thhs up so badly that No Deal sounds more and more guaranteed by the day.

Probably none.
It'd be funny if shit kicked off though (in Minecraft).

The only good Fabian is a dead one.
I spit on her life, and pray for many more.

go on

Attached: not the police.png (653x1433, 1.42M)

Haha I was just thinking about Minecraft and stuff. Oh wait, this is that right wing board. I must have misclicked haha.

BOOOOOP BOOOOP BOOOOOOOOP!!!

i'd love to discuss this in person at the statio- at the park

What have I missed? I've been with my BF in hospital for the past few days and haven't looked up anything or checked the news. What's happening?

Sorry, I've got to go set up my server now.

AIDS?

Fell 30ft from doing a construction job.

So the AIDS probably makes recovering from that harder?

Both virgins, met at 18, been together 7 years. No butt diseases, lmao.

>BF
nobody asked if there were any faggots in

Just please tell me what happened, for fuck's sake, or I'll track down your ip address and fuck your ass!

It's a blood disease not a butt disease, you daft poofter.

Brexit will never happen. Stop LARPing.

Well I'm not gonna get it from shooting up am I, gaylord?

I'm one too desu
Lel

Attached: 1553690927321.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Would brit/pol/ date a wholesome christian girl even if she were a rape victim? Asking because I met a girl like that.

Could do. Your kind likes a good drug binge.

i like drug binges

ave a line you virgin

>we're taking control!
>lol we dunno what to do

Attached: pepe-1527901159388-questions.png (250x250, 15K)

No

brit/pol/ would'nt date any girl

brit/pol/ is virgins united

We're not Northerners. The only binge we go on involves the entire Twilight series and some Chardonnay. Don't project. Simple as.

depends on the circumstances

why are you still here

why arent you at a party?

Because nobody as enlightened me on why people are reacting like Then I'll be gone. What'd I miss?

Drugs are bad

Attached: IMG-20190328-WA0003.jpg (960x720, 254K)

Who for next PM?
My money on esther mcvey, an outsider at the moment..

Is it all gonna go off tomorrow lads?

to anyone concerned I explained about it here () and after thinking about it I decided it wasn't worth it. Sorry for asking more than one thread.

Parliament voting 'indicatively' on what they should do with Brexit. Loads of options from the shit agreement, no agreement, 2nd refendum, revoke a50 etc...

And they voted every single one down

Nothing to see, no Brexit this week. Was supposed to be tomorrow, protests expected

Ah, okay. Thank you. Every single one? Jesus Christ what a shitshow. We're just gonna crash out I reckon, not that I mind that.

Don't think that will happen, it's delayed to mid-April regardless unless the method of extension is legally challenged

Yeah, I suppose. The EU is preparing for a hard-brexit, the people are ready for a hard-brexit, and it seems that the only people who aren't preparing/getting ready for it out the MPs. It's one of the most blatant examples of denial I have ever seen. May won't leave, even to achieve her deal, because she's a prideful and stubborn old sow. Ironically, despite being a staunch remainer, her idiocy and refusal to leave is what is going to cause our hard-brexit. If she reveals this was intentional in her memoirs of something, then I'd dare to call her a political genius.

God Save The Queen

Well done last night Brits

Britannia shall rule the waves

NO SURRENDER

FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

based

Reporting in

Had a shag yesterday. Got a great sleep. Im actually feeling good and ready for work.

Thank you Germany. Hope things go well for you in the coming years. Things have been rough for all of us these past few years, but I forever remain optimistic.

Shut up

Sour puss. Have some joy in your life for fuck's sake.

What the fuck is up your arse you little fggt?

No. I dont want to I'm busy

Gas chamber for you

Don't work at something you don't enjoy doing, just so that you can earn money to keep living a life you don't enjoy living, because you don't enjoy what you do for a living. Also, I'm sure you'll discover that one thing to make you happy, be it a person or hobby. Just spend an hour of your day at the very least dedicated to the self, and work out what does bring a smile to your face. That's my recommendation.

Attached: D2rtIcDXQAEmuX0.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

I guess all the moderates who don't want to see the end to the white race will come flocking to alternate websites, like ours. I sure hope they don't radicalised.

we don't need more Jow Forums newfags ruining Jow Forums just because they're le ebin redpilled

ninecommentaries.com/english

2004 book, free pdf. Very interesting critical read on the history and behaviour of the Chinese communist party.

Attached: article-2332640-1A0BD7C2000005DC-734_634x755.jpg (634x755, 172K)

Why just white, is other nationalism now ok?

I'm torn. The Donald lowered quality, but now a whole load of conservatives were pushed even further to the right and transitioning out of civnat territory. It's a selfless thing in a way. Is it worth post and board quality going down, so that there are more people who think like us in the world? I think so.

>Is it worth post and board quality going down, so that there are more people who think like us in the world?
no

I doubt anyone here is still using facebook. Never had one personally.

>Space war between US & Russia will trap humanity on Earth, no matter who wins – analysts
rt.com/news/454935-space-conflict-us-russia-china/

>post and board quality going down

You mean our high quality political discourse might get ruined? Oh no, how will i find out about eddies life story now, and get my daily quota of "u mad white boi" threads?

>Russia must get out of Venezuela, all options open - Trump
rt.com/news/454901-russia-leave-venezuela-trump/

Jow Forums is shit, brit/pol/ is ok sometimes, but there are lots of comfy boards. Jow Forums isn't just Jow Forums

eventually the newfags post quality begins to approve. In 3 years the Donald crop of newfags will be complaining about the next great influx of newfags for lowering the quality.

haha drumpf grasping at straws

>all he had to do was build a wall

Might join UKIP

Yeah, but white nationalists who get binned from fagbook etc arent going to invade /mlp/ are they...

big issue sir?

Attached: E0DF9704-5F07-4775-9165-55DDA38F549C.jpg (306x641, 46K)

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM
WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM

THIS IS AN URGENT TRANSMISSION BY ARCHIVIST ALEXANDER SANGMOORE OF THE REALITY REPORT

SHARE THIS PIECE AS FAR AND WIDE AS OPPORTUNITY PERMITS YOU TO

THE EUROPEAN UNION YESTERDAY PASSED ARTICLE 13, THE ''COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE''AND ARTICLE 11 THE ''LINK TAX''

Article 11, is the colloquially dubbed “link tax” that targets aggregator sites, such as the Google News tab, and forces them to pay original content creators to host their link

Article 13 gives sites like YouTube new duties to stop users from uploading copyrighted content NULLIFYING THE 1976 FAIR USE ACT

THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS GONE FULL CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY
THEY WANT TO RESTRICT THE FREEFLOW OF INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF WHAT IT IS GOING TO DO TO THEM WHEN CITIZENS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING
BOTH ARTICLES ARE GUARANTEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINION
BOTH ARTICLES ARE DESIGNED TO TAX AND FINANCIALLY ASSAULT ALL CONTENT CREATORS ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FURIOUS WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THE DIRECTION THE EU HAVE DECIDED TO FORCE NATIONS TO CAPITULATE TO

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE OUT AND EJECT EVERY LAST GLOBALIST SOROS-PAID FILTH FROM THE EU THESE COMING MAY EUROPEAN ELECTIONS

MY GENERATION WILL ---NOT--- STAND IDLY BY WHILE GLOBALIST CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY FESTERS AND MOVES TO IMPOSE INTERNET RESTRICTIONS FAR, FAR WORSE THAN CHINA

ATTENTION ALL EUROPEAN CITIZENS

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY

END TRANSMISSION

youtu.be/cyrRH_ZGDC4

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 981K)

Ffs no idea what's going on now with brexit, imagine owning a business and seeing these cunts be so indecisive something has got to give

>NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE OUT AND EJECT EVERY LAST GLOBALIST SOROS-PAID FILTH FROM THE EU THESE COMING MAY EUROPEAN ELECTIONS
How utterly naive and ignorant would someone have to be to think that we can just vote ourselves out of this?

Nice try, Disinformation/Demoralisation glowcunt.

May will see them ALL ousted

Attached: aku-laugh-gif-7.gif (500x372, 179K)

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
Except the ones where all your fish are lmao

All 8 of those options are dead and May's deal is dead. The DUP, a core of the ERG and a handful of Tory remainers will see to that. Literally the only things that can happen now are either no deal (by default) or no Brexit.
Extensions - even a general election - will only delay these inevitable options and one of them (no Brexit) is electoral suicide.

Best thing that can happen for us with this parliament would be the EU vetoing a 2nd extension for after April 12th. Then the government have someone else to blame for no deal and after the short term turbulence everyone will realise that actually everything is okay and not force a ridiculous 2nd ref or GE where Labour could somehow get in and destroy the country.

Work soon lads.

Attached: 1526764575269.png (796x1060, 73K)

Except we did. Brexit is an inevitability that can only be delayed and frustrated but not stopped. One thing only a Brit would know about their own people is that we're a remarkably stubborn and resilient lot when we commit to something.

>send white nationalists further underground
LOL someone really thought this through.

Ukraine 2.0

No it won't you absolute fool. There is nobody else to vote for except neoliberal globalists. The voting institutions, if not directly compromised to begin with, will be reversed if a decision is made by the public that they deem to be not in accordance with their planning. You are hopelessly ignorant and totally naive.

As for your accusation that I'm a disinformation or demoralisation "glowcunt" (and in using that term you're using terminology popularised by us), nothing could be further from the truth you stupid little child (see ). Picture very much related.

The only solution is revolution. Voting is absolutely fucking useless. Concentrating on one minor aspect of the problem, in this case "internet freedom," is absolutely fucking useless. You will never solve all of these mounting problems individually. You need to solve them all at once,and the only way to do that is by full-scale revolution.

Attached: FUCK THE SYSTEM.jpg (188x268, 7K)

>implying they aren't here already

cringe

And Syria 2.0

The battle is opening many new fronts. Soon, the sleeping Dragon will join the fight. And then all hell will break loose.

But black, chinese, israeli and muslim nationalism is just fine!