Absolutely based. Take them down, Smollett!

Absolutely based. Take them down, Smollett!

Attached: 3899E7EC-2D75-4C7E-9592-E3F5AD1D9FBA.jpg (760x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/fbi-reviewing-circumstances-of-jussie-smolletts-charges-being-dropped-sources/5219838/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm weighing my options on calling OP a faggot

#JusticeForJussie

Attached: noose.jpg (410x612, 17K)

Lol how long do we have until chicago police go rogue?

This Mother fucker Privilege card about to get REVOKED

abc7chicago.com/fbi-reviewing-circumstances-of-jussie-smolletts-charges-being-dropped-sources/5219838/

i wish this nigga would...
then all the evidence would be made public..lol

Chutzpah, and what if they sued and won?
But it's not real - it's just like OJ claiming to search for "the real killers".

Please sue Chicago. Nigger taking away money to help other niggers

holy fucking shit, it's real

I hope he does. holy shit.

all the dirt will be layed out on the table and theres nothing dems can do about it

>First legal Public lynching in over 100 years
>Crowd cheers at the sight of hung Jussie
>Brian Stelter sweatily covering the scene
>"I guess we'll never know what happened here"

i never advocate for violence. POL is a board of peace after all. I'm just saying it would be a shame of this nigger faggotr got picked up for jaywalking? and just "happened" to accidentally fall down and bump his head and die. I mean, shit happens.

the way hes being all smug about narrowly escaping some of the consequences of his lie, hes asking for suicide by two shots in the back of the head.

The smart thing to do is double down on victimhood and disappear from public eye until it all blows over in 3 years at most, and change his name again

If he threatens the city for money, theyll tear him a new asshole

He has no options.
He's guilty and walked because of his influential friends. Only cost him his 10g

He probably spends that much on a weekend on drugs or hookers.

Jussie Smollett is accelerating nigger fatigue to the nth degree.

>hookers
gay dudes don't have to pay for sex

yeah, make those chicago tax payers pay! lol

this

He has to expose the Obama operatives who set up his game before they suicide hm or send in a professional MAGA hat wearing hit squad to do the job correctly.

>Man commits outrageous criminal acts and fabricates an absurd story.
>Evidence is damning. Open & shut case.
>Gets 16 felonies dropped leaving everyone wondering if this world is actually a simulation.
>Man's attorney hints at suing the city/police for making the mistake of calling out his bullshit.

Where the fuck did Jussie get the cheat codes for god mode?

The gall of this dude, seriously. He knows what he did, but he would still sue the city? Fucking sociopath.

Shouldn't have set him free you corrupt tribal nigger faggots. Hope he sues the pants off my state.

Attached: jewjaws.jpg (640x960, 42K)

All right, FUCK this nigger. Feds better bring charges against this loser.

america is the niggers playground.