Well, who's right?

Well, who's right?

Attached: 7450555d9a0e8a348f10ad2ed0235b46.jpg (605x807, 65K)

women are always wrong

The man, as always.

Attached: 1537070325309.png (369x337, 65K)

Oh it's so hard to be able to do something you're biologically equipped to do.

With the amount of beer I drink every night, prune juice is the last thing I need. My shit is pure acid.

Attached: 1549931142347.png (1000x670, 936K)

Let them kill the beings within them
The less people the better
Plus helps with lowering crime

It's easy to be pro derp when you're not the one being herp derp.

It makes me really sad that this guy is a dying remnant of white society and white values. This dumb fucking cunt should be barefoot at home taking care of her children and instead she's standing out there with her epic sign parroting jewish bullshit. I'm really getting sick of this society and this world.

Attached: mcdonaldsbutronaldhasagun.jpg (1800x1355, 635K)

As with all questions and answers in regards to pro/anti abortion:
What color is it?

Yeah I've pretty much taken the black pill at this point. The world's just gone batshit crazy over the last decade. We all died in 2012 like the Mayans predicted and we're living in hell now, we just don't realize it.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>You have to be able to get pregnant to have an opinion on abortion!

Women always say this dumb shit for some reason, even though we all have political opinions on shit that doesn't affect us personally.

Don't want to get pregnant? Don't have sex in the first place or at the very least use one of 1000 birth control options on the market
Don't want to get killed? Umm...
>tfw I don't know what the fuck this woman's point was supposed to be

Attached: 1541910892605.jpg (480x294, 32K)

Going through 9 months of being fat is more important than someone's life.
That is the womens point.

Being a parent is inconvenient at times I'm sure, but doesn't mean you can just throw your infant in the dumpster.

Guy clearly has the moral high ground on this one. At some point a fetus is still a life that the state has a compelling interest in protecting, only the most batshit insane of leftists don't believe this. Where sane people quibble over is at what point it becomes a life and killing it should be considered murder. For most, that's viability and when the fetus could survive outside the womb (late 2nd/early 3rd trimester).

The man as usual.

Let's hope that salvation is attainable. Whatever I did I'm sorry and I want to fix it. I just want to be happy and at peace. Every day I'm having trouble finding a reason to give a shit about anything. On one hand I feel a little less attached and more free in a way. On the other hand I'm upset that it had to come to this. The idea of WW3 and nukes is unironically exciting and assuring to me. Please let it happen - I hope Blumf overplays his hand and escalates with Putin in an absurd attempt to exonerate himself of collusion claims.

Attached: 1523486683858.jpg (512x465, 40K)

it's not our fault you slept through sex-ed, stupid slut. there are ways to avoid being pregnant you just don't want to utilize them because you're selfish.

I just LOVE liberal logic? on the one hand, we "need" immigration to beef up numbers of population or we wont survive. On the other hand? the world is overpopulated, so, abortion is wonderful. IDIOTS, just PICK ONE and go with it.

I know women who are pro-life. But every pro-choice person I know has all ready been born.

When the sperm meets the egg is when it's considered a life, because it will eventually grow into a human.

this, fpbp, day of rake postponed

I pray for your soul user. Constantly worrying about the world isn't healthy. Find something/someone you enjoy and try to be happy. Try reading books or something. Also, yes, WW3 does seem exciting, but I hope it never happens, at least before we have a colony on Mars.

The... ahem...
>(((leaders)))
have an agenda.
All they need for their little sheep is to follow the flock of "political correctness"

How is being happy even possible? I have hobbies and I still make an honest attempt at getting ahead in life. But what does any of this matter if it's all destroyed or in the process of being destroyed or subverted? How can I be happy around anyone when they're all NPC's? I do read books, they're a form of escapism like video games. But I play and read less now than I used to and I can only run from reality for so long. How can I do anything BUT be worried about the world when the world I live in is crumbling before my eyes with no hope of salvation? We tried speaking peacefully and we get banned, we try to assemble in the streets but we are attacked and doxxed, we try to push or agenda politically but it is thwarted, there are no more fucking options left. WW3 isn't exciting because it's cool or fun, it's exciting because the prospect of being vaporized and relieved of this depressing shithole of an existence feels like a merciful gift. I'd put a gun in my mouth if I wasn't such a coward and because I don't want to hurt my family. Thus I continue on every day doing my best to advance a little further in a game I care less and less about playing. All I can do is pray and hope there is something out there that gives a shit about me and my soul, if it exists.

Attached: 1526433361080.jpg (950x707, 77K)

Read the bible. Work out. Find God.

Things do matter, you just don't see it. Your personal happiness, and the happiness of the ones you love are both examples.
I'll give you a pro-tip
Stop browsing pol, this place is the worst place for depressed people. Everything is extremely negative here. You may not realize it, but most of the posts here are made by edgy teenagers trying to get a reaction out of people.

this

I am.
I'd bet on a fresh baby rather than a proven idiot who got randomly pregnant, so I'd have the child born and then have the mother aborted.

Attached: 1551296749953.jpg (392x310, 11K)

yeah I noticed that too. it's easy when the fetus is in someone else's womb

Not pictured: this man's wife and the mother of his children off to the left.

>Being pregnant is worse than being killed

I don't hear any fetuses complaining

iD PUNCH HER IN THE FACE FOR SPACIAL VIOLATION. AN THE GUY TAKING PHOTOS WOULD LOSE AN EYE.

We all think that at first
We are all wrong, it’s already too late, surf the wave and shitpost the last years of humanity before the happening consumes us all

Google abortion survivor interview there are plenty of videos of people who survived, even though disabled. Have a heart. Don't want a baby? Don't have irresponsible sex.

Use a condom you fuck

I wanna kill this faggot leafy in his sleep tonight.

if these righteous assholes showed some concern about the babies that were born maybe I could take them seriously when they say they cared about fetuses

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-28 00-50-59.png (297x249, 13K)

Being killed seems to outweigh being pregnant to me

What do you mean welfare for life? How many programs need to be funded? What more do people need? People need to be responsible for their actions.

anyone who complains that it's unjust to kill babies is a cucked moralfag. Thousands of people die every hour. Who cares if some random ass baby is killed?

Every abortion is done
>Just cause
And not because of any medical problems right?

Nobody on here actually cares about those aborted fetuses.
This is just another opportunity for them to hate on women

Attached: nigguh nigguh.jpg (700x488, 141K)

Are you circumsized? Who cares millions of americans are. Dying of cancer who cares millions are in amercia? Homeless who cares?
>you didn't post an argument so id didn't

The hilarious thing is if abortion was made illegal than blacks would be breeding more than whites. (((Who))) could want that to happen?

I just don't want to give women rights

what if it was only blacks who could abort babies, that be a start to give more rights to them than white people
LEFTIST DOUBLE VICTORY!!!!!

>Being pregnant is hard and annoying I rather kill my own daughter in my womb

Sometimes I can understand the Mgtow movement

she is. population control is important.

If you stopped with the welfare they'll die off in 10 years.
Republicans would want abortion and welfare gone.

>Nobody on here actually cares about those aborted fetuses.

I care about the huwhite ones

I care if people are suffering. If a baby is killed off quickly, the kid won't suffer from having shitty parents, and the parents won't suffer having a a parasite that drains them of all their money. it's a win-win situation

>Neighbor shoots and kills his son
>Not my problem, it was his son andhe did all the work raising him
>I shouldn't think of my neighbor as a degenerate murderer because it was his son

That's the basis of her stupid fucking argument

>-the one being pregnant
BITCH, you are GETTING pregnant. Pro-choice is the most insane bunch of bullshit. It literally boils down to "I wanna have lots of sex and if I get pregnant I have the right to decide whether a man's child lives or dies."

Do we not see how insane this is?

Attached: boo bitch.gif (245x189, 1.37M)

Abortion is an abomination and blowing up abortion clinics should be considered a moral imperative.

Attached: Radical Right Annie.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

Who can judge who is a parasite? By your definition why not
But with a shotgun to the cranium? To keep the pain minimal? I mean age 3 to 10 kids are basically parasites right?

Attached: tmpnull.png (318x272, 88K)

>Girl understands that sex leads to pregnancy
>Baby only has instinctive understanding

I side with the baby

The one who doesn't want to kill something because it is inconvenient.
Fetus has no choice being brought into this world.
Women has a choice of not getting pregnant but chose to accept that risk.

>Girls understand having sex means baby
You'd be surprised. They may know that and say it verbally, but they act like they don't know anything.

the right will tell you they don't care about other people and that you shouldn't either.

and yet that they care soo much about the fetuses in the wombs of those people they don't care about.

can't post because of google's bot problem.
I'm not going to fuck with this anymore tonight

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-28 02-09-02.png (295x244, 13K)

That's why we shouldn't support and/ or demonize females who get pregnant out of wedlock or stable partnership.

*tips fedora*

I love this picture because it makes the mans sign even better.

>Baw, my biological function is to carry a child and I find it difficult so I need to murder it so I wont be discomforted.
>I like being came in all natural it feels better.

That's correct i don't care if people make bad decisions in their life i only expect that they should live with the consequences of their bad decisions.
The left want everyone to suffer the burden of their poor decisions just like Goldman Sachs wanted everyone to pay the costs of their poor financial decisions.

Why should i fetus suffer from their parents poor choices? If you are going to terminate a life because it is inconvenient then don't complain when rightists terminate you for being inconvenient.

>That's why we shouldn't support and/ or demonize females who get pregnant out of wedlock or stable partnership.
WOMEN DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SHAMED

Guys are also seriously retarded in this aspect. Sheave your swords fellas as you have no idea where that roastie has been.

That's what I said

Look at this dumb bitch. She's out of her element.

Attached: walter.jpg (533x355, 43K)

Apologies

Attached: 1476542955463.jpg (1024x518, 102K)

Thas all good fren. Blokes should never argue over dumb skanks.

>I'm going to make a sign and write almost the same thing as the sign this guy is holding but I'm going to replace two words to show how witty and creative I am!
>I'm going to then have my picture taken while I hold the sign to show how I'm an empowered woman and make the picture be about my message and not me.

It's sad that if you look at the picture it's all about her instead of her message that even the writers of SNL could have come up with.

>I'm not mentally developed enough to handle the consequences of my actions.
>Where have all the good men gone?

When did it become socially acceptable to have no personal responsibility for your actions if you're a woman/minority?

Attached: 1534727042059.jpg (625x900, 74K)

Because its a fucking fetus? Shut up faggot

Goddamn u fucking cunt, you would toss the burden of caring for as yet unborn babies in favor of milking your hatered against men..which is really explained by the fact that you are ugly. And as such you are making men and babies pay. Fuck you very much.

finland deserves its future.

They're fucking skanks... nothing more and probably quite a bit less.

>When did it become socially acceptable to have no personal responsibility for your actions if you're a woman/minority?

When white men became weak and our institutions corrupted.

lol hypocrite. you care about my problems but you think I have to live up to your retarded moral standards? what if you don't like my decisions? should I care?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-28 02-36-28.png (298x248, 13K)

>you don't *care about my problems

>your retarded moral standards?
>don't kill babies
uhhhh

Maybe stop being a shit cunt of a human being?

retard

Hey we uh decided whatever you are is not really needed anymore so you're going to die okay? Simple as that punk. I hope the logic is not lost on you. Cheer up, you wont see it coming. Like the way a fetus would never expect its womb to be attached to a fucking soulless whoring skank. Pretty cool huh...shh shh don't resist we got a bunch of people to say its cool. So it is right? right k bye.

You are an inconvenient burden to me shall i kill you?

Kekd

oh you don't give a shit about me but you're going to tell me how to live?

kek'd

Well, the foetus is not responsible for what is going to happen to it. But then, it is probably black.

But since I am paying for it, fuck it, she's wrong.

>Well, who's right?

It depends on the race.

If the baby is white than its murder.

if its non-white than its eugenic.

>It's easy to be anti-murder when you are not the one risking jail time because there's a witness.

This whole bit is loose women shirking their responsibility.
t. been to family court three times
all for the same kid
I've got stories

Probably. And subscribe to PewDiePie

That's how society works you mongoloid. By reigning in degenerate behavior for the betterment of the children. Oh wait you just wanna kill them to keep being a soldier of Satan.

>But since I am paying for it, fuck it, she's wrong.
this
applies to nearly everything, e.g., trannies can dig holes up their pelvis or graft dead-skin penises onto their vaginas as much as they'd like. It's fucking disgusting, yeah, but I'm not getting my balls drilled in, they are. I only get pissed about it when people make me pay for it.

>first post wasn't 'life begins at conception'

What happened to this place?

We need a right wing party in NZ not these useless shits that poorly represent us.

Most of the faggots left, you should join them.

Do you have to give a shit about someone to say they shouldn't murder or rape?

The man, naturally. What's her point? Murder is acceptable because being pregnant is inconvenient?

I think it's too late for us honestly.