Contrapoints

Who here has actually watched his videos? I don't get why people are claiming to be "deradicalized" by him or whatever. His videos are exactly what his channel title is: "Contrapoints." He makes points that contradict himself.
>His violence video
He portrays himself killing a baby and his usual antifa catboy character shows up. He isn't contradicting himself here, but other leftists for the most part. He shows that leftists are just as violent if not more than the right, despite leftists claiming "peace and love". They aren't anti-violence; they are anti-greatness, as they are an equality cult.
>His Western Civ video
Nothing notable other than one part. I turned this video off because there was a disgusting part where he was dressed as a mostly naked flower fairy. He looks sickening. I don't understand why basedboys want to fuck him. I'd find him revolting even if I were a faggot.
>His AGP video
This is the most interesting one. He made a claim that he wasn't AGP because he was into femdom. Before he went on HRT he was straight. This shows that trannies aren't (usually) girls in men's bodies, but men with fetishes whether it be female submission or Autogynophilia.
Sure he's good at making B-movie style skits but that's about it.

Attached: gastranny.png (458x594, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OveYXM-WXrI
twitch.tv/marzi_pandorica
youtube.com/watch?v=Dia_a2UN7i4
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=tuQloiHMVIc
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's funnier and more interesting than any of the retarded "le kekistan XD" alt-right youtubers.

I'll admitt I didn't watch him because it's a tranny, and the videos are being spammed a lot, I avoid heavily shilled videos

Stop shilling this tranny. Everyone on here knows that he's a retarded faggot that makes no actualy arguments, KYS.

Lmao a few leftists YouTubers have been able to completely destory the right wing narrative. Keep up the autistic screeching, OP

you wish faggot

I wanted to mention another video where I think he was trying to get a message about his personal life to his audience. He made a skit where he was showing to contradictory sides to himself: one who was trying to impress others, and another where he didn't give a shit and just enjoyed being an antifa tranny. At the end the side that cared about others' perceptions binged drank and looked on the verge of bleeding to death. This is a fundamental problem with him because he is obsessed with how others perceive him since his entire sexuality is based around being perceived as females by his sexual partners. There's a good chance he'll be part of the 40%.

The discord tranny is trying to push him on us.

Well... I've seen a lot videos by the far left
& the right

While I don't agree with any of his content, at least he's theatrical & entertaining about it. At very least it's watchable.

Attached: cute-cats-with-ties-016.jpg (625x938, 241K)

Seriously, have any retarded right wingers been able to even hold a candle against Shaun, Hbomberguy, ThreeArrows, Contrapoints, or any other prominent left wing YouTubers?

Did you even read my post? I'm questioning the shills and those who were "converted" by Contrapoints. He contradicts himself despite his theater abilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=OveYXM-WXrI

stop watching a tranny you fucking faggot

Jesus someone posted a link to a video about the west by this abomination and I clicked it. Holy shit. The comments section was abysmal. Democracy and liberalism was a mistake.

Fairly talented at musical instruments, speaks German well, potentially more languages.

So, xer parents invested an incredible amount in xer, and is from from an ultra-upper class background. Now, xe is a freak and xer parents regret giving birth to this fucking dropout loser. It does not make a great effort (potentially incapable?) of making any real argumentsw, and just dresses in costumes and invokes the vaporwave aesthetic, that's it. Way overfunded. Hilariously overfunded. How much editing and aesthetics that go into the videos are insane. But it's obvious to see why xe dropped out. You're not smart you fucking freak of nature and eternal shame to your parents, now kill yourself, I know you're here.

It's fucking discord trannies most likely perpetrated by contraception himself to push his shitty video for clicks and discussion in his gay comment sections.

literally ALL of his videos are attacking strawman ideas of right-wing talking points, the kind of shit you see on Fox News - not what people on the Alt-Right advocate for.

She has some good points. But most of her content that I saw was basic bitch cold takes that you would all ready know if you have even a cursory understanding of leftist political thought, or just cringey humor about her own sexuality. Whoever thought that leftists are the funny or sexy ones is a fool.

Wow thx for advertising his show once again on Jow Forums. Really fucking cool of u bro

That Caleb former alt right faggot started a steam.

Redpill this Jew

twitch.tv/marzi_pandorica

> I don't get why people are claiming to be "deradicalized" by him or whatever.
because people AREN'T actually claiming that, you stupid fucking retard. and that one youtube comment on which the shill article was written about is someone who was never "alt-right" or whatever you want to call it in the first place, or was just a complete shill. If that's the case, wouldn't be surprised if you're the same "person" making this thread.

>I don't get why people are claiming to be "deradicalized" by him or whatever
Nobody that has a brain is "deradicalized" by this degenrate
Once the great noticing has begun in a white mans brain he can no longer go through life and not notice shit like before
It's literally all discord tranny spam

What's the deal with these new leftwing youtubers? I saw this tranny, some arrow guy, and another channel with the word innuendo, in my recommendations. It seems like google is pushing them.

I'm not interested in watching 20 minutes of rehashed "feminism btfo!!" talking points.

>she

Attached: 1530580816313.png (609x517, 486K)

No one here actually watches them. It's a campaign by the discord tranny to push him as a forced meme. Sage all Contapoints threads.

Attached: 21142703_280_IDShot_3.jpg (280x280, 10K)

The thing that surprises me the most is the amount of replies I received on this post. Although his character is interesting, I have made posts that I have found more interesting that have gotten much fewer replies. Something tells me that there are shills on here that bump any trannypoints thread out there, and for that I am truly sorry for leading them here.

Yeah, I'm not a mentally ill faggot that wants to cut his dick off.

Alternative Hypothesis.

>using "AGP" outside of /lgbt/
hmmm

I would prep a rape for Contrapoints but then stop right before my erect penis enters his anus, because that's degenerate and privation from sex is extraordinarily damaging to the faggot psyche

Attached: 1500598131351.jpg (654x574, 110K)

>Stop shilling this tranny. Everyone on here knows that he's a retarded faggot that makes no actualy arguments, KYS.

the same alt right faggots who used to shill ecelebs such as faith goldstein, red kike radio are now shilling this tranny faggot, they couldn't be any less obvious

Not an argument, your post is the epitome of right wing debate

Literally who?

99% of people saying they switched positions is a lie. Its a technique to make you sympathize with their story.

Who’s the last guy

hey fucking shitskin
that woman has a doctorate in philosophy and has no mental dissorders just like yourr beloved chopped-cock

nothing but an empty headed commie word salad faggot with no points let alone contra points it opens its mouth and all i hear is "plz for the love of merciful god kill me put me out of my misery i beg you"

Dr William Pierce

what is that narrative and in what way did they destroy it?

>she
Don't you have a roof to be flung from?

do you agree with any form of genital mutilation?

You don't have an argument either, you've just been screeching "right wing dum."

Doctor William. Luther. PIERCE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dia_a2UN7i4

Attached: 1497490330265.jpg (500x646, 60K)

Dr. William L. Pierce, aka the guy who wrote the Turner Diaries.

Watch the numerous debunk videos then. You get to see his points without giving the retard clicks.

They use that acronym on Contra-shill threads. I'm guessing discord trannies regularly post on /lgbt/

Any memes and bullshit ideas and ideologies that you losers have spewed out over the past decade have been swept under the rug. For example, Shaun did a video on how the great replacement is just right wing fearmongering
Your body, your choice

Yeah, they're using this as a way to try to play a psychological game with us. It's kinda like when the homosexuals say that you don't like them because you are "secretly a homosexual". It's supposed to get you to doubt yourself and your positions and admit that you are in reality a flaming leftist faggot.

Based. WLP was everything a White Man should be and we need someone like him back.

>Cuntrapoints
>Shaun
youtube.com/watch?v=tuQloiHMVIc
I don't know any of the others and I'm an ebil incel white supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemist neon nazi alt right drumpf supporting terrorist with no life so they must be irrelevant

Attached: 1526677105481.png (906x813, 433K)

Ben shapiro, jon doyle, actual justice warrior, slightly offens*ve, lift the veil, know more news, philosophy insights, louder with crowder, shoe0nhead, jp, alex jones, gavin mcinnes, owen benjamin, owen shroyer

All the leftist videos can be summed up with "I'm going to prove how this person is actually a racist and far right".
If you abandoned the retarded leftist axiom of "racism bad" then their videos have 0 validity.

Ben Shapiro is a total kike but given his stance on transgender shit it would be funny to see him debate contrafag

No one is being flipped by this fruit. It’s a made up thing

I dont watch tranny content and i never will. As far as im concerned trannies are mentally ill and have nothing of value to contribute.

How will (((Shaun))) argue against a bullet to the skull and my cock up his ass?

I don't listen to the opinions of mentally unstable people, they're fundamentally flawed at the foundation of premise because of this fact.
DSM backs my claim.
You cannot dispute this without using imaginary leftist terminology and feels over facts nonsense.

i came across some openly gay kid in one of my classes who says he used to be into the alt-right but is now a basic bitch progressive; kinda makes me wonder.

maybe it's people who are so blackpilled they revert to the bluepill.

>Puttig Ben Shapiro with Know More Knews
Literally kys. Kike Shapiro is an SJW who is incapable of criticizing his own race

Shaun's logo is a skull? We should get someone to make a parody account that has the totenkopf as their profile picture with a similar style, but opposite agenda.
>Sargon
I'm scrolling through that comment section and he seemed to lose. Alt Hype is much better than Sargon it seems.

Attached: totenkopf.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>For example, Shaun did a video on how the great replacement is just right wing fearmongering
So that's why the UN still has pages up advocating replacement migration for Western countries. Guess I'll ignore the steady decline of white population in the US until it drops below 50% in a couple decades.

He was never red pilled

three arrows and philosophy tube are the only lefties I like.

Reminder

Attached: 1551301211216-jpg.697162.jpg (333x432, 107K)

Damn dude i thought you were being figuritive guess i got no choice tho i mean you typed out literally and all. All joking aside ive never seen ben lose ground in a debate thats why he tops the list. People make rebuttle videos but in a real 1on1 he is the best. Fuck jews though.

I tried watching the video on race but I couldn't make it through. All niggers have lead poisoning or something? Coherent claims can usually be made in a sentence. Can anyone post some of the compelling points or claims he makes?

Did George Lincoln Rockwell ever debate people? I bet that would have been hilarious. I hope there is an afterlife and he's doing well there right now.

Attached: imrs.jpg (1484x1038, 258K)

None of these get shilled like contra etc. I keep seeing his videos in my recommendations despite never watching him or any leftists

he may have skipped out he said he love hates reading this stuff but I can see how Jow Forums could become maddening eventually

I've been getting vids in my recs for people who have been "bluepilled" by people like him. I think YT has ramped it up since Tarrant. Wouldn't doubt many of these people who are so "brave and tolerant" as the comments put it are paid shills.

Maybe it's because the "alt-right" is fucking gay and the Fascists have been telling you so for years.

>If you abandoned the retarded leftist axiom of "racism bad" then their videos have 0 validity.

I've abandoned that years ago and you can see just how little the word means anything and it's all virtue signalling and posturing for social points. I don't even believe racism is real or racists are a thing anyone actually is anymore. I've abandoned the false concept that much. I've liberated my mind of it's control, the world has become much clearer now.

3 arrows ok but philosophy tube is trash. After seeing his hypocrite antifa vid and his followers eating it up in the comments. He says you cant give fascists a platform but they never admit they are fascist and dont say fascist things so you have to know the "dog whistles" which he can point out for you. Therefore he can punch anyone who disagrees with him under the (false) pretense they are nazis

>in a couple decades
nigga you got until 2022

I always thought about that

yeah i took the fascist pill a while ago. Reading Evola was what really got me into it - i think a lot of these people if they are real never ACTUALLY got into the ideology, but only hardly touched it, like lets say the furthest they went was r/the_donald for a couple weeks.

that’s something I’m kinda ok with at the moment

I have, he's basically the leftist equivalent of a TV evangelist, complete with his own donation scam.

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

Watching leftist youtubers made me realize how dumb and emotional right wingers are.
Your entire ideology is based around your emotions. This is why destiny always destroys you dumb fucks.

Good on you. Evola is top tier shit.
>inb4 some faggot responds about his critiques of Fascism
It's almost like he was adamantly trying to refine and form the Fascist worldview for the betterment of everyone.

>This is why destiny always destroys you dumb fucks.
is this supposed to be his catchphrase or something?

Respond to me nigger. I'm almost as needy as your ecelebs of choice

Attached: 1517634496799.jpg (1126x975, 805K)

All three of those motherfuckers look Italian.

Makes you wonder what percentage of white supremacists are actually just untermensch wanna-bes.

>louder with crowder,
how embarrassing

Dude get those facts outta here

Attached: Jewyork.jpg (1024x812, 141K)

Okay but be wary of anyone who thinks the means justify the end b ecause they never reach the end just revel in the means.

We need to make it required for any new "alt-righter" to immediately begin reading literature. I think we would get a lot of more vehement intellectual supporters. Evola, Rosenberg, Hitler, etc. should at least be read, and we should encourage greater knowledge of European and white history, with an emphasis on Ancient Rome.
I remember reading a graph where it said Hispanics on average responded more favorably to the alt-right than whites lol.

Its a good show

>Goldberg
holy fuck this glows so much you could probably light my house with this article alone

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

He's a fucking SJW. Criticize Israel or the Jewish race and he calls you an antisemite. How is that different from a black calling you a racist for saying white privilege doesn't exist? He's anti-SJW so he's not only an SJW but a hypocrite as well.

Attached: 1531448256076.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

That's why I stopped worrying about pushing a lot of shit online. Average guy reading you and I aren't going to be compelled.
The local white kids however are since we're dealing in real life contact. These little guys, the middle school and high school guys are getting it rough in Canada with the niggers and gooks. You throw em light material and a good conversation and they're reading Myth in a month.

No one should take Shapiro seriously unless you want basic arguments for debates that don't pertain to ethnonationalism. For example if you want to argue against abortion or transgenderism.

Hbomberguy is a onions boy and no one wants to look at a wimpy chunky doll who sucks his own cock

A LOT of people take Kike Shapiro seriously, and I always point out this hypocrisy. Most people, especially boomers and boomer tier gen x, are highly receptive. Don't be afraid to speak your mind on the JQ, just don't label it and make a big deal. Going after one Zionist at a time can do wonders

Attached: 1496717978064.png (878x581, 188K)

Who cares? He's a faggot, stop idolizing attention whores and become the type of person you want to watch or listen to
Or just fucking kys you npc drone

no shit, they think people are stupid, they think YOU'RE stupid. They think that you don't know how the internet works because their dumbass npc followers didn't know they were selling their metadata till 2017 when you were telling everyone in 2010 "fuck mark fuckerturd"

"basedboys" are just NPCs who are rebelling against the popular narrative, it is nothing more than a 2nd layer of the matrix

>A LOT of people take Kike Shapiro seriously, and I always point out this hypocrisy.
Yeah, well he's mainstream. Of course there will be people who buy into him. We honestly need feeder figures to get people moving towards the far-right since Molyneux decided to become an all out ethnonationalist.
> especially boomers and boomer tier gen x, are highly receptive.
I'm way more interested in redpilling millennial and gen z white men than old boomers who can't fight in a war anymore. Since I live in the most progressive part of the country it's hard to redpill but it's doable. I live for the day that SF is cleansed of non-whites and kikes and is resettled by whites and turned into the utopia it was in the 1950's

Attached: SF1950s_1200.jpg (1253x828, 162K)

not if you are a complete faggot no...

Yeah, any gay/tranny threads get flooded with shills instantly. Used to think it was just regular trolling but the volume and consistency give it away.