Would you live in the third world for a million bucks?

Would you live in the third world for a million bucks?

Attached: 7928C842-0A06-4E9B-9E55-3CD643F001F2.jpg (640x636, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avRd518e_2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Living in a third world country isn't really bad if you're amongst the upper classes and live in the capital city.

Poo

When I was a dumb Mormon I actually paid to live in a third world country.

It was a good red pill

You're pretty much asking me "Would you take a million bucks in exchange for nothing?"

A million bucks in the Philippines would be dope.

I live away from the slum areas. I've never seen anyone poo in the streets.

A million dollars doesn't go that far in San Francisco.

>live in third world
for how long? indefinitely? can i choose the country?

thailand isnt bad and neither is any island country in that vicinity

If you let me choose the country and region I'd do it for free.

Give me a patch of virgin wilderness and I'll figure out how to endear myself to the local cannibals.

Bootleg cigarettes and bathtub gin bring nations together.

what's in like to live in a country named after an NBA athlete?

this faggot would die within days

yes
but not a muslim country

If you invest carefully you could live off of a million for the rest of your life in a 3rd world country plus California will probably become a 3rd world country in 10 years so I'd take that bet.

>Would you live in the third world for a million bucks?
Yang? Is that you?

Africa. Have to pick a African nation. Hardmode no south africa or Arabic north africa.

Can I spend that million bucks on an MRAP and some heavy weaponry? And bribe officials to let me shoot first and ask questions later?

Sure, I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland

Thailand isn't really third world though.
It's in the indeterminate zone where it;s more developed than most of the "developing world" but not so much as a western state.

it;s arguably in the sweet spot between the two, right now.

Kek

Yes. Assuming it's a part of the third world where I'm unlikely to get killed or raped by a pack of niggers.

Googling things about the country is very tedious since 99% of results are always either basketball man or shoes.
Aside from that, it's pretty much like living in any other 3rd world country.

>Yang? Is that you?

Close, it's a JIOPB slide thread, hence the meme flag. And Yang Gang was created by the JIOPB.

Attached: JIOPB.png (973x3561, 844K)

mozambique...easy

Gambia seems the least niggerish of the nigger countries.

Still ebola and cannibals. But better than muslims

You don't offer the carrot without showing the stick.
Divide and conquer needs both; if one local faction won't work with you, you pay their biggest rivals under the table to rape and pillage them extra hard.

Then you sell guns to both sides.

Botswana, no contest; they speak English, and almost have something approximating a national economy.

I always thought the church paid you something
What a scam

Sure, that would be a great deal. And you'd be a fool to turn it down.

God no, organized religion is the oldest racketeering scam going.

If you want to touch the divine, seek it out on your own in the high and lonely places of the world.
As far from a church or priest as you can get.

jewish fucking thread. I'd live closer to nature for free, whether it's a third world country or not. What would anyone do with the money in a third world country?

Yup. Super scam

At least you woke up

Easy mode: Tunisia
Hard mode: Mauritius

Yes because $1 million USD is basically a fortune there and I can live in my walled off compound, fucking girls picked up off the street for $10 all day long.

Attached: palestinian loli.jpg (450x338, 26K)

Gambia is a Muslim nation

that because you're a NEET that doesn't go outside

I already do, give me my million now

Why would I want to live in Berlin?

Start a business in building and woodworking

Hell yes.

San Francisco is part of the Combloc so it's technically not Third World.

Attached: San Francisco Belt Railroad.jpg (640x417, 199K)

The poo's pretty much right, with a million dollars you could live in almost any capital in the world far removed from its problems and have a good life.

Does third world mean being the only light skin fellow in a sea of brown skinned nigger-tier folk?
If that's the case I already am in a third world shithole. Where's my million bucks?

But me, probably Uganda or kenya.

What says is true. I unironically prefer to live in the 3rd world. we get servants and it’s often a better standard of living because you can live luxuriously with very little money. I’m only in the US because of work, can’t wait to get back home desu

Depends the country. In some, the government would take your million bucks, and you'd be living there with fuck all. In that case, definitely not. Also, only if it was for a short duration of time, I wouldn't even want to live in a 3rd world country for 30 days.

Im not bleeding to death for a klondike bar

Going ultra hard mode. Cameroon one of the other shitty French ones.

A million usd or a million 3rd world pesos?

no

Too late noriega

The French ones are the most unstable

Depends on which one. They're not all dangerous and many have such a low cost of living that $1 million means your set for life

I already do,GIBE DA CASH BITCH

Attached: funerea.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Where's my fucking money?

Im still studying 24/7 to leave this shithole and go out with my friends on weekends.

Americans, Canadians, British, French among others, choose to retire in my country. So I am sure people would do it.

>$1 Million
>Move to Chile
>Open vineyard
>enjoy retirement

Sure

Fpbp, a million bucks pretty much puts you in the upper crust of the upper crust

A million bucks ain't enough... even though technically speaking, Sweden is a third world country.

I would put an ounce of c4 in every UN mre.

Attached: 1549838905219.jpg (882x960, 85K)

Some parts of the 3rd world are alright. 1million dollars ain't enough though.

Yeah, maybe give them 10 billion dollars?

Yes.

i already do wheres my money

As long as it's a Mestizo country. I've travelled to them and lived amongst the people. If I had a million I could probably build a cozy bug, and lizard free house with a decent plumbing system

You can hand Africa ten Trillion dollars (3 years of Americas GDP) and Africa would still be a shit hole 10 years later.
You could switch white people and Africans land tomorrow. All whites go to Africa, All black go to America. And Africa would be a world power in 50 years and America(Black owned), would be a shit hole.

So I stay here in Los Angeles but I get 1 mil? Sure

I'd move to Jamaica youtube.com/watch?v=avRd518e_2g