This is the Future You Chose Canada

or How to Make an Easy 50k

thestar.com/vancouver/2019/03/27/transgender-rights-upheld-in-landmark-decision.html
archive.li/7eVCV

Excerpts:
>Vancouver activist Morgane Oger wins ‘landmark’ transgender rights decision

>VANCOUVER—A Vancouver human-rights tribunal has ruled there’s no room for public debate about whether transgender people are who they say they are.
>The flyers Whatcott distributed described Oger as a “biological male” and a “transvestite” who is “embracing transgender propaganda and trying to live a lie.” They referenced Oger’s pre-transition name alongside a photo of her before she transitioned.
>Oger’s human-rights complaint said the flyers were discriminatory and hateful. Whatcott denied the allegations, asserting that his freedom of speech and religion entitled him to publish his views on Oger.

Attached: DC3A0B54-2DFA-46DD-A52A-816A7FFF7AA2.jpg (1200x850, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKWHPE641ns
youtube.com/watch?v=m46Z0-HXySo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>last name is literally ogre

Attached: 400px-Ogre_image.png (400x405, 136K)

>human-rights tribunal
let this be a lesson to never allow that cancer to form in your nation

talk about getting a shit deal in the looks and disorder department

>This is the Future You Chose Canada
>Vancouver
>Canada
Nice try. Honcouver is china's mess.

human rights tribunal is nation wide and the federal government votes to keep it every year because it directly contravenes the charter of rights, but they can since the charter also has a notwithstanding clause

He can honestly pass as an Anglo girl. Good for him and his Angloid cuck genes.

>Vancouver
That's in China

Morgane Oger is quite the problem. Since I live in Vancouver, I'll give you a summary:

>cheated on wife
>trooned out
>used wife credit card to blow 120k
>joined NDP as vice-president
>got a rape crisis center to lose funding because they only handle females not mtfs
>hired and protected an mtf pedophile who wanted to do shit like put tampons in for a 10 yr old

Oger is a nutcase.

I hate Canada and Canadians so much.
t. Michigan

Attached: 1552396996837.gif (800x450, 160K)

She’s beautiful

LOL Canada is a meme country in more ways than one. Americans think that we're all pozzed up up here, that's not the case for every Canadian though. Large portions of the Canadian population thinks we are "superior" Americans with "sensible" laws and rights that are never threatened.

Canadians don't even do the European shit where they go " Hate Speech isn't Free Speech". Many Canadians literally think our government is more committed to Free Speech than the American government is. So the idea of passing out flyers saying that a tranny is actually a dude in this police state seems completely sensible for at least 33% of Canadians.

Attached: 1527528378105.png (966x562, 287K)

blackpill in the back gill.

>yay equality star trek future
>i notice niggers nigging
>i see spics spiccing
>i see habib explode
>i know we will never get spaceships thanks to such
>i realize white altruism will only spread this to the stars if we do
>i realize we do not deserve spaceships then
>we are too weak willed to exterminate the abberations in their multitude of variations
>even trying such will end at best in a spiral of destruction further delaying muh space ships
>our duty is clear, all human life must be exterminated and the rise of lizards must begin
>may the last one out shit on marx's grave before he goes
>HAIL SITHIS

youtube.com/watch?v=iKWHPE641ns

A.I. in the appearance of man will ascend to the stars. It's in the nature of intelligent biological life to destroy itself. Machines will rise to carry on the legacy of our best ancestors.

long live machine!
upload dis sack to the e-rapture and let's assimilate us some space niggers!
pew pew pew faggots!

youtube.com/watch?v=m46Z0-HXySo

>Morgane Oger

Attached: 1551979120442.jpg (618x673, 57K)

Send nukes. pls

Looks like a character from bob's burgers.

Pretty faggy

Anybody have a scan of those posters he hates so much?

You know. For reasons.

Attached: Tyrone.jpg (245x240, 9K)

Is that true they have to use the notwithstanding clause? How does it contravene the Charter?

Attached: http---i.huffpost.com-gen-3259064-images-n-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-PIERRE-TRUDEAU-628x314.jpg (1200x630, 126K)

Attached: 1485750995371.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

Whatcott? That sounds familiar. Same guy from this Supreme Court of Canada case in twenty thirteen?

Attached: SCC v WHATCOTT.jpg (686x604, 175K)

The notwithstanding clause implies that every right stated within the charter can be bypassed as long as the government chooses to do so by majority vote.
For example free-speech is not an immutable right like the American 1st amendment, the government voted on bypassing the charter's free speech clause to protect special classes, jews being one of them and denying the holocaust is considered "hate-speech" because it offends the jewish community. The tribunal was created after the Ernst Zundel defamation trials because he kept proving all the statements made against the Germans during WW2 were false.
Now tranny's are considered a protected class like muzzies and jews so if you don't agree with calling them by the biological sex you can be charged by this kangaroo court.

what does trooned mean? The cross dressing?

How she going eh? Sorry bout that

becomes a tranny or crossdresser
generally not passing
especially if they go hard into LGBT politics

Good to know. Thank you.

>free-speech is not an immutable right like the American 1st amendment, the government voted on bypassing the charter's free speech clause to protect special classes, jews being one of them and denying the holocaust is considered "hate-speech"
But there was some old grandam making videos questioning/denying the holohoax until she went to germany.

OGER
THE LAST NAME OF THIS BEAST IS OGER

Attached: 1550378273630.jpg (471x388, 24K)

UP bro here, stuck in Canada for work. I miss home

fucking OGRE
we need a shrek edit of this bitch rn