He was right about basically everything

He was right about basically everything.

Attached: Pat-Buchanan-NBC-2007-Getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0Nt14AImq0
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep.
In a preview of things to come he also got called an evilnaziwhitesupremacist because nobody had the balls to debate him or even offer an explanation as to WHY what he said was wrong.

He was indeed

youtu.be/z0Nt14AImq0

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

>He was right about basically everything.

Attached: pat buchanan white genocide.jpg (596x437, 106K)

No wonder Pat got thrown off mainstream TV.

Attached: Pat Buchanan borders immigrants.jpg (700x245, 71K)

State of Emergency spelled it out too.

You can't save the West inside of democratic capitalism, inside of merkanism. We need a fascist, total, permanent revolution, not good ole fashion merka.

Pretty much.

Trump was against him in the 90s, I wonder why.

Attached: E6DADFE6-044E-4E6B-B8BF-A7E175971768.jpg (662x210, 91K)

He was right about basically everything.

Attached: b9b8e05d8a34a90468bcb15669358d5c.jpg (500x716, 42K)

That's what Kubrick said.

>Trump was against him in the 90s, I wonder why.
because Trump was a moderate Democrat. He's shifted to the right, but despite his rhetoric, he's still very centrist

he lacked political sophistication. He destroyed any political capital he had by going after gays. Gays are a non-issue compared to the destruction of western society.

remember when rod dreher threw a hissy fit at pat?

Gays are part of the destruction of western society. Why do you think fag tolerance is pushed upon a crumbling society from every possible angle, because it's actually a positive?

Read more.

Imagine if he was president in 1992

>Immigration cancer contained to California
>All other illegals deported
>Crackdown on degenerate kike entertainment
>No NAFTA
>No foreign meddling in Yugoslavia, Russia, the Middle East, etc
>NATO disbanded
>Self-sufficient America of old
He was the white man's last shot at greatness. And even he knew it was too late
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og

Attached: 1526804513762.jpg (850x400, 92K)

That's true but not the correct attack angle in terms of politics if your goal is get in office and enact changes to save the west.

I will never forgive Trump for what he said about Pat Buchanan. I unironically hope that orange kike suffers.

St. Pat was always right.

Fuck yeah

He really should have groomed a protege. Imagine if Pat's handpicked successor was waiting in the wings to step into politics at this very moment. You couldn't pick a more perfect time to reintroduce Pat's core ideology with a fresh new face to the political scene. He was right about everything and had every solution, just 30 years too early for the plebs to realize it.

Pat was never a gatekeeper. Anyone who read his books or listened to his shows could become a protege. He's some working class mick, they aren't ones to groom heirs or successors

SPOILER:

It's Tuckah

Attached: 1546998330329.png (330x377, 137K)

>they aren't ones to groom heirs or successors
Anyone can build someone up to take the reigns when they're ready to retire. The working class was taking on apprentices since before there were potatoes in Ireland.

He backed off and endorsed George W. Bush, no?

You got to love Pat.

>Churchill was one of the greatest man who ever lived, but he was lame statesman
>Hitler was a barbarian, but he was greatest statesman

Even Pat has to go PC sometimes

I don't think Tucker is going to give up his millions of dollars being a TV host for a career in politics he probably would't be very good at.

Was he, dare I say it?
/ourEnochPowell/?

Attached: VegNews.TedCruz.jpg (800x473, 52K)

I think Tucker has the potential to have a greater impact than Pat, but Tucker suffers from his privilege. As another user said, Pat was from a working class Irish background. Tucker is one of the last strongholds of Elite WASP culture in America.

Pat was right about everything, but unfortunately the American people couldnt grasp his message. Tucker is a better communicator

Tucker comes from money. If he wanted, he never would have had to work a day in his life. Tucker is in this for reasons more noble than money

I was three weeks old when this was filmed.

Attached: 1529785789380.jpg (675x601, 15K)

>Tucker is in this for reasons more noble than money
You can be in things for more than one reason. I just don't see Tucker beating up on the least photogenic leftist morons he can find for twenty minutes to his boomer audience to be particularly helpful in the grand scheme of things.

Just like Richard Nixon and Joe McCarthy.

NY is pozzville, he had to work with democrat politicians (which he gave money to) for building contracts, he dealt with the mafia and Jews too.

This. The crypto known as (((Roger stone))) used Trump to derail the Buchanan reform party campaign so Bush had a chance