Minecraft removing mentions of Notch in new update

Not even in Minecraft are you bigots safe.

>The latest Minecraft update makes a few changes to the decade-old phenomenon, none more notable than the fact the game’s splash screens have removed all mention of Minecraft’s creator Markus “Notch” Persson.

>Previously, the game’s splash screens—the yellow text you see when Minecraft boots up—would display random messages, and some of them referenced Persson with stuff like “Made by Notch!” and “The Work Of Notch!”. As of the 19w13a snapshot released earlier today, those are all gone now.

>We’ve reached out for official comment on the reason Persson’s name is now missing from the screens. As possible background, though, Minecraft is a game played by millions of kids all over the world, and is now owned by Microsoft. Meanwhile Notch has become a conspiracy theorist whose increasingly erratic twitter behaviour has led to a situation best described as:

Attached: meinkraft.png (1920x1080, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOiUKwMx1sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck microcock.

BAN ASSAULT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

Not the least bit surprised. Boycott all these fag companies. Use TempleOS.

Oh noes he said something bad, better memory hole him.

>literally memory-holing the creator of the FUCKING GAME
>well he said something mean on Twitter

Attached: 6F53E718-E1EF-43DB-ADCC-1132F171423F.jpg (586x720, 320K)

gaaaaayyyyy.

>just erase history that'll do it, the decade

this shit is going to blow up in their face just like everything else.

what an absolute lad, he always was an autist just like us

>conspiracy theorist
More like Notch has fuck you money and nothing to do. Does anyone have that article or website or something describing him at some party at his place and he basically just wanders around in despair as he looks at all of these phony-ass rich faggots and realizes that's his life now?

i love how mad he makes these fags and how angry they get when they realize concern trolling cant work on him

Will this be a catalyst that further drags kids into the elemental fringes of fascist philosophy? Probably.

Attached: 1482998808496.jpg (426x412, 49K)

this is why I only play roguelikes made by a single autist.

Ah yes fucking with video games worked so well last time

It wasn’t “mean”, he was literally advocating violence, retard

WTF is that ID?

What did he even say?

He hinted he’s not a faggot.

Proof?
The bar for "advocating violence" is pretty fucking low.

there is none

Well he said to punch communists until they are dead, sooo looks like you lose this argument.

>in before communists deserve it

You just lost again

it happened, dumb nigga. not like it's a problem. just wish he named the who

>Minecraft getting Ministry of Truth-ed

no he didnt

A friendly ghost, obviously

Orgasm.

Attached: o7bio775v.jpg (900x900, 99K)

based Notch

Attached: notch_punch_commies.png (636x435, 50K)

wheres the until theyre dead part?

>wheres the until theyre dead part?

I don't know, I don't really care too much either.

why reddit space

If he wrote nazi instead of commie there would be no mainstream backlash

>. Meanwhile Notch has become a conspiracy theorist whose increasingly erratic twitter behaviour has led to a situation best described as:
Notch is naming the jew?

>why reddit space

Come on man, this is what you're going to criticize? Just to let you know, I love Notch and what he tweeted

The insane part is that there are people in this thread right now that don't understand that he's pointing that out.

no, this is unrelated. im just curious what the point of reddit spacing is

Billionaire, reports of how sad it was he sold everyone out, no friends
Why the fuck is he still shitposting on twitter? There’s like 20+ tweets in one day and responding to trolls. Why is he not doing anything with his life now? He can afford not to be so concerned with some random asshole’s opinion. He can manage and operate humanitarian efforts and go to the gym and find social circles related to his interests. He will always be an insecure, fat asshole. He just has money now. What a waste

But people say punch nazi's till their dead every day, where's the deleterious mentions in their OC?

I don't know. I don't use reddit.

Doesn't matter cuck, he already has all the fuck you money.
Oh no, his name was removed.
That's all you can do to him, nothing.
Cope.

I'd advocate violence against you, you dumb fucking nigger.

He has no say on it? Isn't it his game? Or he sold off all his rights to it?

Spoopy

sounds like you are projecting your depression onto him. you should probably work on yourself and maybe you too can become a billionaire and not give a fuck what some armchair psychologist has to say

Literally depersoning people Stalin style

It should be legal to hunt down and kill leftists in their homes and places of work.

If he is the creator can't he just say nah fuck you?
Does he not own the rights... ?

>you just lost again

He sold the rights to the game and the company Mojang to Microsoft, if I remember right.

Because it's easier to fucking read. Christ.

Punched commies are good, once you stop punching them they become bad again. The implication is you must punch them until they're dead. Which is a good idea desu.

GAMERS RISE UP

He sold the rights for billions

jesus youre so mad. why are you so mad?

Exactly, do these retards not realize the Soviet Union killed ten's of millions of people(including their own)under communist rule?
>but mug ebil nah Z's
No. Get fucked.

ah
should have did a 51/49 or something

>tfw this place is still a social network
>tfw you’re right
>tfw I know my own weaknesses and you caught me on here slipping, calling me back to the hustle
>tfw I need to drown out the weight of other’s opinions on my ability to add value to this earth

Attached: E04B1AD4-2BF0-4CB3-B4B4-9464912EAA9E.png (412x351, 78K)

redpill me on what notch did

Attached: images.jpg (295x171, 6K)

Attached: F3137F8B-B388-4D7E-BACB-F4276238D39B.jpg (750x299, 49K)

Jag är ett spöke BOO

kan du se mig

>punch Nazis (aka white people)
>furious clapping

>punch commies
>YOU CANT DO THAT ITS ADVOCATING VIOLENCE

Notch is a genius

oh... my... GAWD, I am *shaking* and *shivering* and *crying*. what ever am i going to DO now?!?!
just kidding. hope you didnt lose toomuch sleep over this, it didnt gain you anything. nigger.

I tried warning him
Love NOTCH he said nothing wrong but he is too important to get caught up in this stuff.

Reddit doesn't like it when you praise a man who dabs on communists

Attached: 2019-03-27_23.34.01.jpg (1377x618, 191K)

Well Notch told the truth.

>gets called out for reddit space.
>continues to use reddit space
Upboated.

Unpersoning doesn't just exist in 1984 anymore.
Now it is corporate policy.

pic related. all scrubbed.

Attached: n_channels.jpg (983x460, 83K)

To the Americans reading this.
This post (or rather, the dumbass argument made in it) is why you need something like the first amendment where you can say basically anything you want.

The moment you have speech laws, you just get lying, cowardly, disingenuous, total bullshitters who just shoehorn everything they don't like to be against the law and they try and shut you down.

Attached: 1476113959401.jpg (570x737, 96K)

Don't worry my Aussie friend, we know. We got a lot of crazy lefties, but hopefully we'll deal with them in the upcoming race war.

How is getting your gun rights back going? This isn't sarcasm, I am being serious.

The guy is a legit billionaire and sold the whole thing off years ago.
I doubt he cares.

Is he really that rich?

Pathetic really, our proper right wing parties (not the liberals we have in power now, who are cuckservatives sucking off the big end of town), had meetings with gun lobby guys from the USA and apparently that's treated as "secret meetings".
Only the most retarded of the retarded fall for this crap, as if the NRA is conspiring to give us more rights.

Now sure, I know gun makers don't do it out of the kindness of their hearts, they want to make money, but the story the media makes here like meeting some boomer from the USA who likes guns is the same as meeting in dark carparks with cloaked agents of the Kremlin is pure fucking cringe.

Also, the effort has naturally been set back by New Zealand, as per the shooters plan. The buyback in NZ isn't going too well, just the other day too some gun owner refused to hand his guns over so the police killed him. Pretty sad.

That's likely the entire point of his post.

Based

fuck you, ill kill you bitch
(((legal disclaimer))): this is """satire""" :)

>notch taking the violent accelerationist pill
What have we done lads?

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 27K)

I love Saint Nasim!

I agree. He shouldn't be advocating to harming the mentally disbaled.

Too bad he lacks the aesthetics required to attract normies.

Attached: Markus Persson.jpg (634x840, 167K)

holy TITS, has Notch asked the JQ yet?
WE SHOULD GET NOTCH TO SWALLOW THE FULL RED PILL

Imagine all the faggy minecraft kids that would grow up proper fascists if their idol goes full 1488

Minecraft kids aren't aware that he made the game. Remember, he sold it and he's not very well known at all, even in Sweden nobody knows who he is.

You gotta remember Notch used to shill Minecraft on /v/ back in Indev days. Naturally he would have picked up the shitposting/underground culture mindset that this site was pretty much the creator of.
Notch has and always been /ourguy/ even at the start. If shilling your unfinished work on /v/ constantly, and actually taking their advice to implement features isn't an indicator I don't know what is.
Pic maybe related.

Attached: Perro Caca.jpg (958x900, 70K)

fair point
doesn't hurt to have a billionaire nazi though

youtube.com/watch?v=YOiUKwMx1sc

Attached: 0711030_01-A4-at-144-dpi.jpg (1615x1081, 400K)

better to ask what he didn't say

Attached: 5b1.jpg (595x600, 90K)

That’s what happens when you sell out and then start bitching about the people you sold out too, they erase you from history. Faggot is retarded to not see this coming

Advocating violence means disagreeing nowadays

there's something about /v/ isn't it? Pewdiepie used to advertize his channel there in the beginning too.

Attached: 1552966307453.jpg (1214x697, 47K)

Wouldn't this exact comment be met with hysteric cheering and tears of joy 50 years ago? tf happened?

Attached: 1529033813233.jpg (487x332, 46K)

Notch is a rich boy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 notch net worth - Google Search.png (790x262, 99K)

That’s the joke kike. Sage

>"No, mansplaining is a sexist term designed to silence men via gender shaming."
incredibly based. saved for this specific reason.

>car crash "womandriving"
BASED

Maybe because he's from Sweden. A ruined country without hope and future. Most Swedes I know have given up and the few who haven't are all just praying for the wars to start. They are the country that has been hit the hardest by the internationalists and the only thing that happened was that the rest of the west pointed and laughed. There are two paths for Sweden now, vanish or kill everyone who's not Sweden for vengeance.

Attached: 1524941654264.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Pewdiepie and I think even Vinny of Vinesauce had /v/ beginnings. Of course both of them become more normalfag zoomer tier, but they still had their beginnings on this shithole site regardless.
Now tell me of any major notable gaming youtuber with beginnings on Plebbit, because from what I understand I not only see no OC coming from that site, but not even start ups, and I especially don't see anyone shilling their jewtube channels on there as here. AMAs on that website turn into autism shitposting like the Tom Hardy AMA that based /tv/ raided some time ago.
Inb4
>Team AVO

At least Notch got the $2.5 billion deal AFTER he got divorced, he got spared from the jewed system of (((Alimony)))

I guess it's hard for niggers like you to read good huh, you cock sucking faggot?

>The buyback in NZ isn't going too well, just the other day too some gun owner refused to hand his guns over so the police killed him. Pretty sad.
nuh uh, he stabbed himself to death with a knife that magically makes exit wounds.
the police would never use guns because guns are evil, just like the hero in the mosque shootings never returned fire, instead he scared Tarrant into dropping his gun by waving an ATM at him, then threw the gun at him and it pierced his butt like an arrow
guns are bad, no heroes ever use guns, whether cops or Muslims

>AFTER he got divorced
Alimony and divorce settlements doesn't work like the anglosphere in Scandinavia. We're insane, but not that insane.