Why are racists associated with incest?

Is it true racists fuck their sisters?

Attached: 1464732131349.jpg (672x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecampuschronicleasu.com/is-incest-related-to-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax1BLjHLB5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They arent you ignorant bigot

After we fuck yours, sometimes.

I love ma momma!
But my sister is tight!

You do realize that it’s a medical FACT that niggers engage in incest by FAR more than every other race COMBINED right? Of course you don’t

Whoever wrote that caption barely speaks english

Clearly written by a nigger so yeah.

demoralization/dehumanization.

show flag schlomo
SHOW FLAG SCHLOMO

Incest is most common in non-whites such as Muslims and Africans. This is a fact. Just more baseless Jew created propaganda you are posting.

>Is it true racists fuck their sisters?

Attached: DJu4LnLVYAAopKF.jpg orig.jpg (815x1060, 122K)

No, but I'll fuck yours.

Fucking racists.

Attached: Saudi_Arabia_Awakes_to_the_Perils_of_Inbreeding_-_The_New_York_Times_-_2019-03-16_20.51.50.png (651x3097, 211K)

>wide open spaces
>Beautiful white woman
>Southern pride

Can anything be more comfy?

Brown people are jealous of pure genetics and claim that it's evidence of incest if you aren't a brown shitmutt.

Fucking geniuses.

No but jews do

It’s jews projecting since they’re all inbred and fuck there siblings.

Attached: 26EC58FB-F41E-4ED3-AABE-7770FB599721.png (559x394, 179K)

because you're growing up isolated on a farm with nobody but your neighbor friend and your sister. She's younger but hangs out with you guys. You're hitting puberty and jacking off to bra ads and she's the only female around. The girls at school are at school; you don't socialize with them. Suddenly it goes it from playing to something else. You're just trying to learn about shit, not hurt her or fuck her really. You don't know what you're doing desu.

kys

It had to do with Appalachia. Mountain people had a tendency to interbreed due to lack of outsiders. On a side note, Puerto Ricans are the ones in today's society with the biggest rates of incest.

Not true, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are the most incest countries.

thecampuschronicleasu.com/is-incest-related-to-race/
It says black females are 1.75 more likely to be molested by family members than white females.
Considering like 35% of whites probably molest their daughters, meaning 65% of whites don't...That means 61% of blacks molest their daughters, and only 39% don't.

At significantly lower rates than muslims.

Jews projecting their flaws onto others, again.

Awfully specific

And adjusted per capita, that means blacks molest their daughters 244% of the time.

You know what;s funny? Whites get the incest stereotype when us niggers have a higher rate of incest in our communities. Whites are too pussy to even make a stand against this lol

No; but I fucked yours

This is true. I've often wondered how many nigs are accidentally fucking their half siblings. In the ghetto, a closed environment, and with the illegitimacy rate being so high, how much incest is happening?

>why do liberals lie
Because they are servants of Jews?

Never believe gossip unless you see it yourself. There is plenty of motive here to slander.

I don't have one.

Attached: 1367022691151.gif (400x241, 2.53M)

It’s actually pretty damn high. Nigresses are talking about black male rapists on YouTube. It sound like they are sick of their men. A lot of men in their own families rape the women when they are young.

Tell us more about what you went through, user.

Attached: 1417736040197.gif (500x376, 412K)

Racism is mostly found among idiots, thats probably the case.

Apparently Johnny Knocksville from Jackass comes from a long line of incest in the mountains.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax1BLjHLB5g

Projection, whites have the lowest rates of incest.

so is this nigger in jail yet or got off free?

The people confuse "the south" with only white people from the south. Take for example "everyone from the south is retarded, see look at their test scores." While forgetting the south has tons more niggers. Niggers make the south stupid. Niggers fuck their relatives far, far more often. Hope this helped.

You tell us

Attached: MuslimsBTFO.png (1101x637, 251K)

Still pushing the only whites fuck there family when niggers and muslims do that shit all the time

We literally have a muslim senator thats married to her brother.

The technically correct answer.

And a bit of projection.

They are not; just Southerners.

When you ebonics out you as a nigger who hates whites.