What was his problem, again?

What was his problem, again?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-27 at 23.01.53.png (305x400, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZD5BQWsAUWLXP.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-YcgO_8Np8ZA/WeGC1_AjRrI/AAAAAAAAvLs/YFljufVMnJUW-fUZLRCyBZxMhwmAK53PgCLcBGAs/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/dead+paddock.jpg
youtu.be/d2URHpZ1ns8
newspunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/d4aec2759d.jpg
youtu.be/4DrQWv3fOa8
hbg100.com/2018/03/14/will-security-footage-from-the-las-vegas-massacre-be-released-to-the-public/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hated Trump and white people.

Attached: Reporters Laugh at Pelvic Thrust Workout.webm (320x240, 1.39M)

Probably didn't get COMPED enough and sperged out.

How so? Didn't he offer free shots at the end?

>specifically picked out a country music festival with 99% white people
violent, psychotic lefty. many such cases

I heard he was a pilot and a gun smuggler for the govt.

He had just one thing left to do in his miserable life cant really blame him

He was an arms dealer for a false flag against MBS. The older narrative was that he was the target but the false flag was hiring his people to murder a ton of country music fans then spread the seeds of an attempt on Bin Salman. Paddock was the fall guy and went perfectly. His brother knew but his poor articulation and the gravity of the situation rendered him a meme

Attached: 1531793333662.jpg (700x762, 151K)

Haha remember the texas church shooter

id rather not. his face was so insanely ugly and soulless it made me want to gag

The what?

Is it really so hard to believe someone just wanted to kill?

PSYCHOTIC WHITE GENES

coming for you next Carlos

Paddock was just evil. There was no other foul play. Open and shut case. Jews are God's chosen people.
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

>lobster dinners, 100% pure meth crystal, 15 year old Colombian whores

C
O
M
P
E
D

Children must be sacrificed to Moloch. He knew his role in the simulation, best you accept yours.

Attached: processing...processing.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

He was ANTIFA

Jesus Campos was an innocent security guard who saw too much which was that there was more than one person (feds) in the room with Paddock. The same person / people who murdered Paddock by shooting him in the chest then making it look like he killed himself, hence the old and new blood stains.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DLZD5BQWsAUWLXP.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/-YcgO_8Np8ZA/WeGC1_AjRrI/AAAAAAAAvLs/YFljufVMnJUW-fUZLRCyBZxMhwmAK53PgCLcBGAs/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/dead+paddock.jpg

The problem with killing Jesus is that he was on body cam footage which is why they brought in the look alike from Mexico days after the event.

youtu.be/d2URHpZ1ns8

newspunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/d4aec2759d.jpg

youtu.be/4DrQWv3fOa8

Note the cop who arrives on the 32nd floor in body armor and with an AR wants to go in but is told not to go. Those cops were there waiting in the stairwells, 31 floor, and 32 floor elevator lobby to secure the perimeter from cops who would try to stop the shooting.

hbg100.com/2018/03/14/will-security-footage-from-the-las-vegas-massacre-be-released-to-the-public/

He did it for the memes. I had fun making OC.

Attached: comped-1.jpg (600x800, 673K)

He heard Jason Aldean performing and took action. Bless him.

Attached: 1553727413050.jpg (682x400, 57K)

>Literally no discernible motive years after the attack
>no one involved in his life is saying shit
>FBI claimed he wanted to die in infamy like his father
>almost completely forgotten despite the fact that he perpetrated one of the biggest mass murders ever
This man could not be more kino, when is the shooting biopic coming?

Boomers absolutely despise loud music.

when ya think about it Paddock lived a fuller life than any of us will ever get close to experiencing

the sheer extent of his human experience is staggering

>What was his problem, again?
Being a CIA asset is very stressful. They almost always get in some kind of trouble or just snap.

>this
Something Taco Bell niggers will never understand, like the faggot below me.
>restinsushi

Attached: compedtomb-2.jpg (866x1300, 808K)

He some how fell into a trap and was used as the face of a false flag mass shooting orchestrated by the swej

Attached: C4A9369A-2B6F-482E-BACC-C7EB8B30DEFD.jpg (300x402, 61K)

Interesting theory

confirmed sperg out

cheked

Attached: yes.gif (500x381, 479K)

He was an Islamic sympathizer/convert. Had a muslim/Moro Flip GF who he was using to funnel $ to the Moro Islands conflict.

As much as I'd love for there to be a narrative for this guy, is it so hard to believe maybe the motherfucker wanted to kill some people? Why's everything gotta be a psyop these days?

I do agree that this shit makes no sense, and I'd probably side with the arms dealer theory more than any other.

Disappearing neck tattoos.

If he realy wanted to kill people than he could have gone on for way longer

He was a gay bored boomer haha, also guys I’m back from my 2 year long ban how’s it going friends haha