What are some Jow Forums approved clothing brands?

Attached: IMG_20181214_152720.jpg (381x678, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jamz, Hypercolor, Skidz, Jordache, Sebago, etc.

Hugo Boss

This

Attached: approved.png (433x402, 236K)

or anything that fits properly! seriously ffs guys, wear sportshirts and pants with dress shoes. No sneakers

Duluth Trading
Mountain Khakis

You're asking Jow Forums how to dress now?

Jnco.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (628x920, 38K)

I buy most of my clothes at Joseph A. Bank because I stopped caring.

Lululemon

Attached: 1551356810125.jpg (768x960, 91K)

I get everything I need at walmart

Attached: starter-jackets.jpg (1023x769, 200K)

LL Bean

fubu. steal their culture. tjhen their women.

younger guys can get away with sneakers if they're going casual. since turning 30 i only wear dress shoes though.

This is so RAD DUDES SO FRIKKIN WIKKED

Attached: approved.jpg (550x550, 23K)

Nigger Beater shoes.

oh man hypercolor was my shit

Attached: hypercolor_kids_470.jpg (470x251, 94K)

>younger guys can get away with sneakers if they're going casual. since turning 30 i only wear dress shoes though.
Yeah, but are you able to pull of dress shoes with shorts, no socks even? if your answer is yes, just give it a couple years.

30 seconds out makes a T shirt that says "no one is coming, it's up to us."
Or simply just "no one is coming."
I think we should adopt it as an unofficial white shirt.

Tie-dye wigs, colorful bowties, and red foam noses.

Attached: 1553714063874.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

Nigga I just wear burlap sacks

anything made in the US.

I wear dyce goggles around my neck. When I visited London I wore them on my face at all times to protect from acid attacks.

Chinese sale rack trash

>TJ Maxx
>a clothing brand

Attached: 1467583475550.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>actually looking older at 30
>not looksmaxxing
plebe

All the broskis in tech and inside sales wear sneakers to work

Why can’t they wear clothes properly?

How the fuck can you mess up wearing a simple shirt and trousers? They are either to big or to small, everything Richard spencer wears looks completely shit on him

Lulu, new balance, patagonia, brooks brothers. Don’t overthink it. Keep it clean cut and simple

High and mighty

What are sports shirts? Do you mean Polo shirts?

american apparel.

oops. they got shut down because everything they made was made in the USA and they paid their workers good wages and they stood against sweatshop chinese horseshit and everything they ever made was ultra high quality.

but they went bankrupt and now it's owned by a leaf company who has literal chinese children sweatshops making garbage clothes and has re-branded it as "american apparel".

fuck you leafs. fuck you to hell. i want my american apparel back. we need to make this a thing. because it's true and i'm mad.

"Do not be concerned from morning until evening and from evening until morning about what you will wear."

Attached: jesus.jpg (1112x835, 82K)

Kike Enoch is always a good sport about the faggy memes, Spencer less so

Attached: 1508817953921.jpg (500x680, 26K)

where do you live? people well into their 60s wear nikes and shit as their casual wear with jeans and stuff

And I'm pretty sure the Gap hates faggots, but don't quote me on that

Attached: 1508817935722.jpg (500x679, 78K)

Holocaust lifting program

Is that goldie lookin' chain?

i looked 26 at 32 but it doesn't last forever. i could be doing more though, you're right.

Because as controlled opposition he's meant to look goofy fucking dork to give off the impression of "see lol fucking white nationalists are complete weirdos!"

Are those his actual fucking legs or is this edited?

deep south lol

i know people like bill gates do this but it looks weird to me

edited, look at the our-left pant leg where it meets the knee. warped as fuck.

Work boots, boot cut jeans, flannel, boonie cover and leather belt

>gusset redpill

Attached: 1547773746169.jpg (804x604, 66K)

Mil-spec, mil-spec and let's see, I'm gonna have to say mil-spec!

>oh man hypercolor was my shit

Yeah but you have to have a black skivvy under it, and picking complimentary parachute pants to transition between your hypercolour shirt and underwear and your reebok double pumps is hard as. :(

I loved the undies though, made my doodle show up!

>Jordache

I still have some Jordache jeans tucked away somewhere. :O

>All the broskis in tech and inside sales wear sneakers to work

They're also manchildren who act like hyperactive fuckwads when mommy and daddy give them nintendo switch for christmas in attempts to pretend they're children again.

>Mil-spec, mil-spec and let's see, I'm gonna have to say mil-spec!
not everyone here works at a tattoo parlor or gun shop, cletus.

i've found that if you wear a cardigan and slacks, from, say, zara or so, of the same color, it looks like you're wearing a suit while not actually wearing a suit. i've been doing this for like ten years

late 30s-50s is 'peak' professional career status where they care about shit

60s and afterward fewer fucks are given and you wear what's comfortable.

If you work in an office or as a waiter these wrangler hiking pants are legit. Range of motion while squatting or climbing, very comfortable, moister wicking, tough, with a four way stretch. Extra pockets and if I say so myself they're formal enough for sales. They come in black, dark green and camo

Attached: 61OuxNCMjIL._UL1500_.jpg (1200x1500, 103K)

Faded Glory is what I see most whites wearing.

Forgot to mention the price: $20 at walmart

i suspect i'm a little younger - i only wore hypercolor ages 7 to 10 so i never got crazy with the accessorizing. sounds fun though!

He calls them his blades.

fuck yea. I'm mostly office but do some field work from time to time and they are the perfect combo.

Attached: 7yhrwzvg9mg21.jpg (996x776, 62K)

SHILLS HAVE BEEN TASKED WITH USING THE ALT-RIGHT TERM SO THE NEXT FALSE FLAG SHOOTER WILL CLAIM TO BE A PART OF IT

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: nuke-israel.jpg (962x724, 83K)

Richard Spencer is a doughboy. That’s why.

Attached: 1551652153047.jpg (892x1181, 125K)

real
he's a speed runner now
they call him speedy sam

Just buy 5-11 cargos like every other faggot who thinks they're an operator

OLD NAVY USA FLAG SHIRT

GO BUY ONE TO WEAR CASUALLY OR WHEN YOU'RE DOING SPORTS AND SUCH

oh man. love woes but where do i even start...

that's mark collett? he's not doing much better honestly.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

at least he has a haircut there. i get trying to preserve the NEET image even for that conference but... nah, he really should have dressed up. stuck out like a sore thumb.

The man standing next to Mark is not Woes.

I heard he had a thinh for pettibone
and well...when he found out she was
bangin seller weeeeeeeew, gained another
200 lbs LUL

thor steinar

thanks, there's a resemblance but didn't quite look right.

Glad to help. I havent put them through EXTREME situations but I've done heavy yard work (pulling out tree roots) in them. So far so good, washes fine. I dont put them in the dryer though, consider hang drying, the material will dry fast (meant for hikers.) Worst case scenario you're out 20 bucks. Glad to help, I'm gonna take them out to the mountians and really test drive them
Never tried them out. Are they good or a meme? They seem pricey for pants that might tear like any other

Attached: 1552225866774.gif (250x250, 984K)

wait - i read that with the names swapped. that's definitely woes.

Whatever you do, groom yourself so people don't instantly realize that you spend all day in front of a computer monitor and don't be fat. Phase out graphic tees. Buy clothes that fit. If your entire wardrobe is from Walmart, stop.

>that's definitely woes.

Attached: firefox_DxGmi2It5H.jpg (710x751, 46K)

Any brand you get in a thrift shop is fine. Look for the Van Heusen Studio shirts like pic related (maybe not that color tho) - 45% rayon 55% linen - comfortable as fuck and perfect for hot weather.

Attached: vh.jpg (1572x1564, 403K)

I personally don't wear plastic clothes. They offend me and I fear it leeching into my skin. All organic fibers please.

why are alt-righters such slobs?

Former employee of TJ Maxx. dont shop there the place is owned and operated by a bunch of filthy sand niggers and pajeets.

?

Attached: woes_before_hoes.png (1176x588, 528K)

Ross

Attached: Sam Hyde.jpg (1060x1060, 181K)

This is a picture of two different men.

meanwhile leftists be like:

Attached: leftist degeneracy.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

there was a really interesting anecdote that i'll probably never be able to track down again - it was someone's recollection of the autobiography of an american doctor or a medic who had been stationed in korea during the korean war.

when he met dissidents - anti-communists - he expected to meet these heroic, charismatic people. but instead they were... weird. shifty. clearly dysfunctional.

most people just go along with what everyone else is doing. typically it's mostly weirdos who dissent.

Carhartt

look at the fucking teeth lol WE ARE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE PEOPLE

Stop Drop and Roll

Carhartt, Dickies, Hugo Boss, Lucky Brand, and L.L. Bean.
Redwings, Wolverine, and CAT Are pretty good for shoes.
Don't get Levis though, their new marketing is fucking horrid and promotes pro-LGBT and pro-race mixing.

Attached: 2otxmchb4ul11.jpg (2048x1396, 570K)

So one commie spy telling you his lies and you believe it? Tell me again who here is dysfunctional

... the american medic is a commie spy, or all the alleged defectors were commie spies?

Attached: Columbia+Sportswear.jpg (960x720, 36K)

generally good advice would be: see what the fags are doing and then tone it down a bit.

based

Attached: Screenshot_1722.png (1020x519, 306K)

I do have one pair of those. Very comfortable.

That 5XL shirt tho.

You don't know what rayon is, do you?

when are tunics going to come back, they look comfy

Attached: 1536600740528.png (533x800, 239K)