Why do I never see any threads on this? Get redpilled on the real reason why USA is in the ME

Why do I never see any threads on this? Get redpilled on the real reason why USA is in the ME

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

youtu.be/3tmqs8Xtrvk
youtu.be/uDjsCRqPbSI

It all makes sense once you realize the goals of Netanyahu, Ehud Barak and and his Likud party. These people are the real terrorists. More and more territory is being handed to Israel every day.

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGFzC8h35k&t=405s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why doesn't Jow Forums talk about Greater Israel?
is it your first day here or something?

I haven't seen anyone here mention the Yinon plan specifically

Jews are just 1 of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Bump for great justice

What are you referring to

is it your second day then?

On this subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGFzC8h35k&t=405s

STOP fucking remapping land that doesnt belong to you fucking colonialist swine.
You only help joos to justify not paying NIGAS WHAT YOU OWE THEM.

This is what the USS Liberty attack was for. Bring the US into the Six-Day War by faking an attack by Egypt and gaining far more territory.

Watching this thanks.

He's referring to the other 11 tribes who aren't in israel. Or 10 actually, ephraim or one of em besides Judah is there.

the Christchurch attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

meanwhile, in reality.

Attached: 20121121we-israel-and-arab-land.jpg (480x366, 37K)

>Why do I never see any threads on this?
because Jow Forums was taken over by de_doland.

Absolutely. I just finished watching it. A lot of shit there. I'm not surprised, but I wasn't aware that Pew Research and other polling companies actively avoid polling Americans on middle east policy.

>meanwhile, in reality.

Attached: FourMaps2.png (1100x738, 513K)

The spice must flow.

Its brought up all the time here newfag, lurk more.

because oy vey goyim

poor muslims :(

Hahaha! Great Argument. I'm sure you're very happy to have your tax money fund Israeli endeavors.

Israel is TOTALLY not an expansionist power, unlike muh russia.