You voted for this Drumpftards

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/27/actress-rosanna-arquette-trumps-america-a-sick-dictatorship-of-normalized-racism-rape-mass-killings-pedophilia/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-27 at 11.54.34 PM.png (681x598, 482K)

I wish we had normalized racism.

>That plastic surgury fail
Now I know why we havent seen her for years. I thought it was shame for her tranny brother's suicide

who fucking cares
why even write an article about some literally who cunt saying the same thing as every other washed-up, stretched out, std-riddled mutilated cunt with a drinking problem

but isn't it the left who gets into pedophilia, call for genocide of an ethnicity, unknowingly are racist because they think they know better for minorities, and creepy rapist stalkers? why not call out the arab world, south america, and africa for the same reason?

that's the funny part...somehow Trump created their world

Rent free.

What is projection, Alex?

Kikes normaled pedophilia through hollywood. Smh at the hypocritical whore. Mass killings are a symptom of the sickness not a cause and rape is a byproduct of the hypergamy they promote with pussy hats and oversexualized entertainment that sells on tv. I dont even know what this woman is famous for. I dont really care to know what mind control sitcom show she contributes too either for (((them))). Either way I guess if you would take a million dollars to go to hell and sell your soul this is what you become. That or perlman

>those things were not there before Trump
Holy cope Batman

At this point, you have to wonder who they think they're fooling.
What has Trump actually done that's so evil?
He's a pig, and a bit of a populist demagogue, that's literally all he's "guilty" of.

>lefties literally wearing nightmare vision goggles 24/7
kek

If Trump was actually a racist, I'd have undying support for him. Shame the real one is nowhere near that.

Attached: magapede #245.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

literally

she fucking rips on the POTUS for pedophilia as a fucking actress, last I read Hollywood banned fucking color straws due to the rape-proof ones that some women designed to defeat date raping

In an alternate universe, Cruz, Romney or McCain would've been up there as Literally Hitler 2.0. It really has nothing to do with trump

Didn't he die of AIDS?

Wait, Trump normalized Pedos? I thought he hated those muzzikikes.

Boy she aged badly. I met her once in Veracruz.

those digits....

She meant to say Hollywood.

GERMANY PLS

>that smug retardation
based

It's always amusing to hear the ignorant perspective of wealthy Hollywood goons who've never set foot outside of the United States.

Take a Trip to a Sharia Nation, sweety, without bodyguards.

If you make it back, I promise you'll be a Republican. Probably racist, too.

Where? What mass killings? Which rapes? The pedophilia is true, but that's all their side.

Well I guess California IS still part of "Trump's America"...

Trump's America is barely different than previous governments, except for leftists losing their collective minds and liberal "celebrities" basically all glorified sex workers) suffering from unwarranted self-importance, acting more and more disconnected and saying batshit insane shit all the time
tl;dr Trump's America is the same except for the Trump Derangement Syndrome epidemic

That Bitch has been crazy for decades