Polish politics thread. Expert here, AMA

Polish politics thread. Expert here, AMA.

Attached: BEC73236-705A-428D-AFF4-7F67112D2D0E.png (223x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polskafairplay.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smells like Pis in this thread

Attached: Polish are Stupid.jpg (1280x736, 90K)

Look who is best friend with Pakis. Stupid Polaks.

Attached: Pakistan Air Force was established by Poland.png (1280x953, 955K)

Ok Moshe

wah wuh - looks like your thread isn't going too grear

Summary of Polish history, lol.

Attached: Summary of Poland's history.jpg (800x586, 155K)

Polaks are the worst backstabbing whores in Europe.

Attached: katyn was OK.jpg (1280x927, 224K)

>looks like your thread isn't going too grear
LOL, don't remind him.
He will have massive butthurt....hahaha

Attached: Polish-gay butthurt.jpg (750x884, 158K)

I'm not going to cross the line. That's not funny. All the rest was jokes but that's just crossing the line.

>I'm not going to cross the line. That's not funny. All the rest was jokes but that's just crossing the line.
Sorry Mister butthurt homo LGBT turd.

Attached: gays are dying.LOL .png (1220x822, 54K)

I'm against gays. I don't think all Polish are gays

>I don't think all Polish are gays
Some of them Polaks are pedos....

Attached: Pope + Clinton + Podesta.jpg (835x768, 85K)

Holy shit there are so many anti-Polish butthurt jews and nazis larpers in this thread

Were becoming so shit you guys might actually start blooming if you manage to get your diaspora back instead of bleeding out the few births you still got to other countries.
Also what will happen when polish boomers go in rent?

Hey Shlomo, change your flag!
We’re suppoused to be using Europeans and German flags for this

>Polish politics thread. Expert here, AMA.

Which country supports increasing antagonism with Russia and having closer ties with the US? That one sounds pretty good.

But seriously what are some of the real issues for Poland- aside from what to do with a few Muslim refugees? I'd assume you would want to have a pro-business party. Poland's geographical location and membership in the EU and NATO seems like they should be richer than they are.

>Some of them Polaks are pedos...

JP2 wasn't a pedo. Like all straight priests he had a time in the 1940s where he debated leaving the seminary for a woman. He also likely had a mistress before he was Pope, Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka. Their love letters are in the Polish National archive. There are pictures of them camping together.

His early relationships with women and his relationship with Anna-Teresa were both brought up as negatives by the Devil's Advocate in his Canonization.

JP2 was a pedo and a traitor the the Christian faith. He was piece of stinking subhuman shit.

Attached: Pope-John-Paul-II-kisses-Quran-EVIL TURD.jpg (1024x713, 97K)

Fuck Communists vote Fair Play!

polskafairplay.org/

Attached: Pfurman_08.jpg (1227x1599, 222K)

Why does your government want to import American BBC so much?

No he wasn't. Pedos are usually faggots and jp2 loved women before becoming a Pope. So nice try Schlomo half-cock. Also, the Jews hated him for being a staunch opposer of the current Jewish usery system.

They don't. They want us soldiers l, it's not their fault your country is full of niggers.

nigger

nigger