Why do the japanese displays their characters as if they were white?

why do the japanese displays their characters as if they were white?

Attached: 20190322_104928.jpg (582x583, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because white people are the aesthetic ideal.

White skin is a bold concept, which can be universally understood as long as the features are vague enough. Since anime was never meant to appeal to Africa, the effect allows for a very high appeal rate, or as high as weird cartoons can get at least. This is very different from 90's cartoons that tries to push extreme urban representation, and having token spic/chink/nigger characters. I think for similar reasons a lot of modern animation as trended away from that, in an effort to drop the charade and simplify the appeal.
Case in point being that the Ranma is for some reason very popular in Mexico, even though they were in no way the target audience.

Japanese women see light skin as a sign of status

EVERYONE wants to be white, user.

I'm pretty sure watching Ranma 1/2 at 7 is part of the reason I'm such a degenerate.

THIS

What about Uncle Ruckus?

Attached: Ruckus.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

Ruckus is white tho.

Because as the anime style was first developing, there was a parallel art movement of all women theater in the part troupes all across Japan. These groups might be called proto-feminist, and their plays tended to revolve around cowgirls in the Old West. The early manga artists were catching these plays on their lunch breaks and were impressed enough that they started drawing comics of the characters. In turn, the troups started to perform stage versions of their comic books. Though the content moved beyond the old west, but by that point the anime style was set.
This relationship between anime at the stage remains strong in Japan even to this day.

>theater in the part
Theater in the park. They were outdoor theater groups.

he’s cursed with revitilago you wouldn’t make fun of someone with a illness

Ruckus just suffers from the opposite of what Michael Jackson had

Imagine you want to draw anime, manga or comics and you would have to draw all people with black hair and narrow eyes. That's lame. It's actually just colorful hair and somewhat round eyes - it's not our fault that we are the only ones with these beautiful features. We are the true people of color. Everywhere else the color basically goes down to brown and black, and never comes back.

Interesting, I figured it can from emulating American Comic books.

First few seasons of this show were based and redpilled.

*came

Come on... they arr rook same in real life, so they get a pass for this.

Why come Korea doesnt have a significant output of original animated entertainment even though a shit ton of animation gets outsourced to Korea?

Not really. Shig Miyamoto and Hideo Kojima both look absolutely Japanese but also look very much different.

Style and substance. Plenty of manga/anime have clearly Japanese characters. Guts comes to mind.

1000% this

Attached: 1553480959630.gif (303x389, 1.99M)

I agree

The characters are not sweaty with long noses, what makes you believe they are white?

They serve Master.

And therefore a nation blessed to be part of the 1st world.

Attached: NordicvsBlack.jpg (285x446, 9K)

Attached: Nordic SS.jpg (313x507, 40K)

No. Although there is significant early influence from Disney. The clearest example I know is the original Astroboy. Placing him side by side with Mickey Mouse reveals a massive amount of similarities.

Most jap cartoonists and cartoon viewers have a white teen girl fetish.

Because white is right

especially since after wwII, they really didnt gaf before it

>what makes you believe they are white?
that plenty of characters looks more like the big eyed redhead here aka picture on the left rather than the one on the right

Attached: 20190328_001310.jpg (704x406, 143K)

average japanese girl

Attached: ayaka-miyoshi.jpg (920x1380, 346K)

whites conquered them and mindfucked them.

That's a lot of words for saying they copied Disney art style.

Everyone in this thread is retarded. It’s because they’re fucking cartoon characters and Japanese people perceive them as looking Asian. There’s specific ways they tell you the characters a different race.

Attached: BBE01266-2195-47C3-88C2-9165594311B0.jpg (723x657, 76K)

Japanese people have white skin retard. Whiter than most "white" peoples.

Anime characters do not however have "white" - as in caucasian - features. Your picture clearly shows asian characters, with rounded faces, small and flat noses and straight black hair.

If you see them as caucasian, then you are just being retarded and seeing what you want to see.

Based, and truth-pilled!

>big eyes: easier to draw emotions
>colored hair/eyes: easier to distinguish characters
>color of the skin: meh, its perception is relative I guess?
>The clearest example I know is the original Astroboy.
Tezuka inspired many others. He's not called the father of manga for nothing.

(checked)
This. Look at pic related. The MC’s of Kaguya-sama, from this season.

The main character is more obviously Japanese. She has black hair. Why is her boyfriend Aryan, and why does the third character have blue eyes and pink hair?

Because they draw all the faces the same and differentiate by eye color and hair style. I’ll also ask you to remember that Simpson’s characters that are supposed to have black or gray hair have actually hair that’s a shade of blue or purple, because black doesn’t show up well on-screen. Also, there’s an ancient Japanese fairy tail about a blue demon and red demon. Making a characters’ eyes or hair refer to that fairy tail is visual shorthand for them being foils. The most obvious example is Evangelion.

Forgot pic

Attached: 3CCA1030-1DD2-4AEF-ADDB-9507FD0EA5F8.jpg (225x320, 32K)

>Japanese people have white skin retard.
stop being stupid

Attached: u-20-u-20-womens-japan-national-team-group-line-up-jpn-june-17-2012-CA6NN9.jpg (1300x956, 201K)

Literally everything I see in anime and manga is the complete opposite of the Japs with the exception of the real perverted stuff. I know they actually like eating shit and throwing up in each other's mouth. But I always assumed anime was their way of expressing who they really wish they were

most japs i know are orange in the summer

Asian here. Japs in particular and Northern Asians have the ability to get very pale. All Asians except nobility tan easily though.

Attached: DBF33587-BBE3-43A2-AC7F-D82A4DAE2583.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Stationed in Japan for several years a while back.

Some JDF sailors explained that, as the Japs see it, Northern Europeans are Japanese are at the highest end of the evolutionary spectrum.

1. Japs and Northern Europeans.
2. Other Chinks and Southern Europeans.
3. Shitskins.

Of course Japs are inferior to whites, but their based ideology makes me respect them a little more.

I couldn't tell you the difference between Chinese and Japanese and I don't reasonably expect a Japanese person to know the difference between French and German just by looking at them either.

>bow legs conveniently hidden

Same reason South Koreans get facelifts. They want to be white.

Attached: Europeanization_Surgery.jpg (2000x1143, 1.06M)

Attached: 1508712572004.jpg (1172x1692, 571K)

Japan is white.

Attached: milkies.gif (479x200, 1.3M)

No.

HONORARY

so you can recognize them.

Attached: the most american manga.jpg (750x1179, 115K)

you're obviously a retard, western women look way too manly to be compared to anime characters you stupid nigger.

What specific ways?

Look up "ganguro" fashion

Why are niggers so jealous of everyone? Answer me this you coward nigger faggot, if something pander towards whites let them do it, is not like affecting you, rap and sports panders towards you, or does this interferes with your africanization to make us all live like shit?

Guys I have not done anything except smoke pot drink beer and sit on this God forsaken hellhole of a website for over a week straight . Send help nao
>Tfw this is life now
Send help

>as if they were white
because they are

Attached: New Image.jpg (2048x1536, 458K)

yeah, no

yeah, no

bataan death march no

Well, first of all they’ll draw actual white characters as super-super Aryans or with particularly square features. Niggers will look like they stepped out of an old racist cartoon. In general other races will have round eyes and an eyelid fold. If you notice carefully, most characters have almond eyes, albeit extremely round.

Basically the whole reason they draw them like that is because they keep the faces the same for budget reasons and animator skill and differentiate characters by hairstyle, eye color, voice actors (who are famous in Japan), and outfit. Unlike Western characters, they like animating them in different outfits, hence anime characters having differentiating features as phenotypes.

Anime films like Jin-Roh, GiTS, or Perfect Blue that accurately portray Japenese phenotypes are both serious dramas high-budget productions that have more in common with live productions.

Speaking of live productions, books and actual movies in Japan are way more popular than anime. A lot of anime these days are ads for novels.

Looks like it's time to put the weebs on Jow Forums in their place again.

>HONORARY ARYA-

Attached: AAVS-2018-25-House-2018-620x365.png (620x365, 57K)

Study, is the only way, study, read books, become a leader in your community.

Anyone else watch live sumo wrestling on YouTube? It’s based af. The japs are alright. Fuck China

It's drawn and animated three dimentionally using a Caucasian skeleton as the model. It's all in the skull. Orientals have a different one.

Indeed they were.

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

(gay youtube censorship)
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg

Youve never been in japan faggot, the average japanese is darker than the average spaniard, their nipples are brown aswell, they may use tons of make up but their nipples never lie

I'm givin you an FPBP.

Attached: 1550514941730.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

> wait a moment...
> I'm white
> Ha-HahAHAha

LMAO

I never knew this. This changes everything.

Bump.

Thanks fren , I really do need to find a way to get off this website though it's horribly immersive once you stay here long enough .

Attached: 1553549531327.jpg (600x525, 77K)

En Argentina están de moda los grones, por eso ven esa mierda.

This.

It's called a tan, moron. Something athletes usually have. Japs who don't get much sun are white as fuck.

>character is half jap half euro/murican
>it's utter pale, blonde and blue eyed
Wtf i didn't know hapas looked like that

Attached: bc118d32aa4bc241a39b944ebfd1a4c2.png (680x964, 459K)

Yuna and Rikku look pretty asian to me. Just Rikku died her hair... r-right?

because Japs are white

Attached: misao-dark0.jpg (489x481, 56K)

I used to watch that show.

We don't call them yellow for nothing and no it's not a tan. At least for most of them.

They don't but every foreigner in anime is half Japanese, actual genetics be damned. And of course it's just a story in the end.

WHITO

Attached: 61f64a91d39e50fc16f408d5de8dbad2.jpg (500x745, 40K)

They look Euro-Asian.

That's ancient culture of theirs, how is that relevant to this thread?

What the fuck? So much for being based.

No creativity. Same reason the gooks import German car designers

Anime is how they fought back against western influence. Too many japanese cowboys. Not enough samurai. Anime then became hentai aimed at western toons with rule 34 smut to destroy the white kids as the chinpokemon crusade brainwashes them back into magical worlds that didnt exist in the days of pioneering puritanical prospectors and their pop culture theatre that used no super power to win over their womens love and affection. Just charm and Gods grace that white chads offered to their neighbors before oil and greed poisoned american spirits into the dab culture of darkskinned elves and the fallen highborn angels

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 87K)

>How is a county's past relevant to its present?
I guess you really do come from the moon.

Oh. Why are the Japanese creative and not the Koreans, though?

Then how come when they draw white people in anime the only difference is the colours of their eyes and hair?

>implying the Japs didn't start out hardcore cribbing western shit either

Animation is stylized to the point where our brains immediately recognize them as one of "us" whatever that happens to be. Its not a conscious observation but anime characters look Japanese to the Japanese and look white to us, irrespective of which race the visual design matches more accurately which is secondary.

Its the same reason you see Marge Simpson as your average middle-class white woman despite being yellow with a blue afro.

God damn do I love veins.

Checked and to add, replace “Japanese” and “cartoon watchers” with “male mammals”.

How does kabuki theater, which mainly involves people with milky white makeup, correlate to anime characters "looking white"?
"white people" aren't even white, they are pink.

Attached: Shido+Nakamura+Kabuki+Superstar+Virtual+Diva+6EtT7g0Vtufl.jpg (400x600, 66K)

Anime was heavily influenced by Disney cartoons.

That is the real story. It is safer to say Anime characters look like their own race than specifically Japanese/Western.

>black hair
>small nose
>shallow-set eyes
>neotenic skull
looks japanese to me

Which demon would you befriend, user?