Why do non white and mixed race women avoid white men?

All through my years Ive seen that non White women seem to avoid white men like the plague, why exactly are they like this? Whatre your experiences anons?

Attached: 40ACD7EA-B493-4E29-A073-AC9801E85863.jpg (640x786, 202K)

Why do jewish women try to convert any white man especially christian with their vagina?

You post this every day with the same meme flag. Kys

>All through my years Ive seen that non White women seem to avoid white men like the plague, why exactly are they like this? Whatre your experiences anons?
you must be 7
EVERY RACE in the world WANTS A WHITE MAN.
#dealwithit

Jewish women are white

the only women who don't seem to like me are black women. Latinas love me for some reason so I dunno what you're talking about.

btfo

Attached: Reply-By-Race-Male1-470x500.png (470x500, 196K)

She dates a white guy

Proof?

the complete opposite

they don't

More like why would White men go for nonWhite women?! It would be a net loss for our genetics. Thus we go for our natural ethnic counterpart. Who cares about nonwhite women?! Lollll must be an insecure mutt yourself or some minority that wants a White woman but can't have one.

>tfw dating south american jungle goddess

The fact that I'm white is a huge part of why I was able to score a chick so fuckin fine, because she's got some latent racially based attraction towards whites thanks to her upbringing.

First thing her grandmother said after meeting me was "Oh my he's so fair, you've done so well!"

Only time in my life that I've tangibly experienced white privilege

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-014337.png (1136x2048, 1.5M)

They don't.

>Inb4 Irish and Italians aren't white

Fake

Now you can stop posting this thread memeflaggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-014332.png (1440x2880, 2.58M)

What’s her name?

She a huge instathot

Attached: photo_1553752188459.png (697x458, 122K)

Fuck you

People stair at me a lot. I live in Los Angeles tho.

I haven't really pursued a women in a long time. But i can tell it is possible.

Asian women love white men.

Please

Do a reverse image search user.

Based and satanpilled

Attached: tenor.gif (320x212, 1.63M)

Her snap is better

This couldn't be furthest from the truth.

Stats show otherwise incel kike.

Sage

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

How many years you got? 15? Very experienced and very cool.

Why?

No

Real life says otherwise

What are you talking about, I've gotten compliments from black girls like 3 times this week. In fact black girls more openly compliment me out of basically anybody.

jewish women are not white

Attached: 1551393128219.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

satan speaks the truth this time. Meme flaggot posting the same jewess pilpul. There are humans and there are jews, pick one

they crave white cock you fuckin kike.

They don’t. I wish they would.

White Northern European males are the epitome of effeminate faggotry, 90% of them are closet homo’s and would suck the dick of their best friend if it was offered to them and women can see through this.

Kek then why do they always marry a white guy who's not already jewish most of the time.

Pretty sure the women are just avoiding you.
I get so tired of spics and half-niggers trying to hmu constantly.

>meme flag

Tell your supervisor that basically nobody takes anything meme flags say seriously and they need to give you funding for some proxies.

Saged and reported.

Attached: 1478259665991.jpg (460x321, 16K)

Larp Mulattas vastly prefer black guys

This shows how absolutely beta white men are. Despite being constantly praised and overtly represented in media, entertainment industry, politics etc.. they still barely get any more pussy than other races of males.

If middle eastern males were constantly being shown in a positive light for example their rating would probably be in the 40's or something.

White men are weak and effeminate.

Attached: 1553388443945.jpg (819x1024, 162K)

>all through my years (as an insane freak)

Attached: JPA829B.jpg (1200x1804, 195K)

This

Who the fuck is this

i guarentee you that's not the case.
not that you'd want that. spanish girls are fine however

Shitty larp

Is this a new meme? Because in real life it is the opposite of what you claim.

Because everyone knows you're a bunch of racists. Before you say I'm wrong, really? You're going to claim you're not racist on Pol?

imagine lurking here as a non racist, how stupid are you

Pussy card doesn't work on white men.

Oh, look, it's this thread again for the 352nd time this past month. OP fucks trannie niggers

Deep down its all about them having daddy issues.
They all have shit-skin/latino/black fathers, so they blame white men for not impregnating their white mothers and giving them pure genes.
They hate the white man for being passive and not defending their white women

whiter than white americans, whiter than south europeans.