Why is jack posobiec so hated hear?

I always see people calling for him and bannon to be executed. What exactly has he done?

Attached: posobiec.png (640x360, 291K)

He's a mossad faggot and a traitor to this country.

Why is posobiec so scared of Mueller? Cuz Mueller is draining the swamp and he's part of it.

Attached: file.png (673x552, 72K)

How though? Wheres the proof?

Isnt that just reporting on mueller

He's a fucking zionist. He's part of the group of kikes that is behind Q, and plays both sides. He's a puppet of Steve Bannon and probably sucks his filthy cock too.

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

Jack Posobiec literally grooms mass shooter patsies.

Attached: file.png (974x1262, 1.01M)

How's he behind Q

He is a cringe grifter boomer

Who is the biggest faggot in the world that loves to pretend like he's "close to the president"? Sloppy Steve Bannon. Bannon used Q to try and subvert Trump's base and distract them from what was important and Jack Posobiec played a giant role in propping up and perpetuating Q by talking about it. A LOT. Just like Alex Jones and the rest of the ZOG e-celeb crew did too. Also don't give me that bullsit about them calling out "Q" as a psy op because they only did that once they found out they were being invetsigated by the FBI.

They were being investigated by the fbi?

Why are you feigning ignorance? You're a terrorist, Jack.

Attached: Q-Boom-Boom-Boom-Mossad.jpg (1197x1937, 709K)

Should he be executed?

So you're saying Posobiec is mossad, but he's so bad at it that he unironically gave himself away 7 times on twitter?
That's what you're going with?
Really?

Attached: HMMM.png (960x522, 485K)

No doubt. 2 years + of psychological operations on the american populace on behalf of a foreign government. Striving for a number of goals including increased civil unrest, increased censorship online with facilitating narratives and false flags for the press to feed off of, subverting our President's supporters in order to undermine his agenda and to sow more division within his base.

You people are sick in the heads and don't deserve the golden future we'll be getting.

Attached: 1504783922398.jpg (1277x719, 112K)

If that CHILD is "BOOMER" then your still on Mamas Tit.
Fucking idiots.

AS to Piss Test Posoblac FUCK HIM

He took his honeymoon in Israel

Sounds like the same narrative from the Discord Tranny Jannies.

>Discord Tranny Jannies.
Just another word faggots like Posobiec and Jacob Wohl and Israeli shills use to deflect. Just accuse someone of being "x" and then you don't have to make a real argument.

Attached: 1536660338136.png (632x1235, 248K)

>what is a grifter
>what is an opportunist
I disavow!
Don't call me a Nazi!

Is this your first day?
Boomer isn't an age here, its a state of mind.