AUS/POL GUN SCARE EDITION

How are we lads?

A busker who was doing “breathing exercises” led to a gun scare in Melbourne that closed down the entire CBD’s rail network.
unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/news/police-incident-at-melbournes-cbd-flagstaff-station/news-story/90b7bbb94148c626d34c64ce24d5d4d5

Australia faces deepening recycling crisis as India bans plastic waste imports
unv.is/baka.com.au/environment/sustainability/australia-faces-deepening-recycling-crisis-as-india-bans-plastic-waste-imports-20190327-p5180c.html

How a heavy-breathing busker brought our trains to a halt
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/victoria/city-loop-trains-disrupted-due-to-police-operation-20190328-p518ck.html

Channel 9 burnt The Footy Show to the ground and rebuilt it from scratch, but a historic new low is proof the revamp hasn’t worked.
unv.is/news.com.au/sport/afl/footy-show-ratings-take-a-massive-tumble/news-story/6c5decaa8fbd0fecdc3019d8aea2d478

>AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

Attached: australian_slang_by_horsegalcaitlin-d5fp3y7.jpg (500x355, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/news.com.au/news/national/melbourne-high-school-in-lockdown-after-reports-of-suspicious-person-on-school-grounds/news-story/c7198f56e546ae78c075ac13adda322e
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-28/sue-hickey-criticises-appalling-public-housing/10947724
thgs.com.au/rifles/howa-krg-bravo
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit?usp=sharing
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/pauline-hanson-responds-to-controversy-over-al-jazeera-documentary/news-story/238caad1f0ad1b911bb7c2cb8175ca94
afr.com/leadership/workplace/chemist-warehouse-agrees-to-huge-wage-increases-20190328-p518gl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Reports of a “suspicious person” on school grounds led to the emergency shutdown of a Melbourne school. Police were called to Thomastown Secondary College, a high school about 17 kilometres north of Melbourne, after receiving reports of a suspicious person on school grounds today. Officers conducted searches of the school and surrounding area but were unable to locate the suspicious person. During the lockdown a warning was issued to parents and guardians telling them the Assistant Principal had received a warning about an “incident”, according to Kiis. According to the warning a lockdown was called as a precaution. The warning told parents not to come to the school as staff would be “unable to open gates and doors” until they received further direction from police. A student shared a photo on social from inside the classroom during the lockdown, as students cowered under their desks, according to 9 News.

unv.is/news.com.au/news/national/melbourne-high-school-in-lockdown-after-reports-of-suspicious-person-on-school-grounds/news-story/c7198f56e546ae78c075ac13adda322e

>>Tasmanian Speaker Sue Hickey calls for parliamentary inquiry into 'appalling' public housing
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-03-28/sue-hickey-criticises-appalling-public-housing/10947724

afternoon lads. What's for dinner? Feeling lazy and might just get maccas.

Attached: 1551426793972.jpg (600x600, 95K)

fucking mouthbreathers

What gun should I look at buying when I get my licence for my birthday?

A nice bolt action .308. Or 30,06.

He got in bois

Attached: leyon.jpg (940x627, 68K)

>I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

Attached: 1553178862813.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Ravioli tonight, keen as

Get a 22LR and 223
still regret not getting a 22LR for my first gun, it's practical and cheap to shoot often.

Can you keep your guns stored at ranges? I'm thinking I'll probably have trouble owning one if I'm renting for a few more years.

I'd like a bolt action, probably what I'll start looking at closer to the date.

Got some combination noodles so I could help fund the chink takeover

By next year we'll have a 1st and 2nd amendment
One can only dream

fuck terrorism! we should not be victims!

Attached: 1521506658519.jpg (1200x798, 415K)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

Actually, this.

thgs.com.au/rifles/howa-krg-bravo

just got a .308, waiting for my PTA clears so I can go out and punch paper/hunt with it

noice, nanny state wales might have a chance now

I live in a rental, I just lifted the carpet in the built-in robe and drilled the fucker into the slab. You can do the same in a timber floor house, just do it in a cupboard or robe.

BTW, I do not have guns. What is a PTA Number? Thanks.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit?usp=sharing

-lly sick

sorry I'm a brainlet when it comes to weapon types and names. Any brand names I can google with those numbers.

unv.is/news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/pauline-hanson-responds-to-controversy-over-al-jazeera-documentary/news-story/238caad1f0ad1b911bb7c2cb8175ca94

What do you think lads? Royal Commission into Port Arthur when? What would happen if it was discovered that John Howard was involved in the massacre of 35 Australians just to ban guns?

Will think about that technique next time I move. Cheers.

but seriously, go with Lithgow Arms to keep your money in Australia

Oh nice! Cheers for that mate, like I said earlier I don't know too much about guns, this'll really help.

Yeah I'd like to go with an aussie brand.

Nothing would happen, it would just be memory holed and the public just wouldn't care because they're typical deadshits.

Lol.... royal commission. Just had a banking and pedo commission. What happened? Nothing.

Look at the Lithgow LA105 in .223. It's a pretty versatile round that is good enough to hunt pigs, foxes, cats and dogs, and cheap enough to punch paper. Your next expense will be optics, they're supposed to cost as much as the rifle but I heard Leopold make decent glass for a reasonable price.

go to your local gun shop and talk with the people there about what you want to do with it. If they're not friendly, go to another one.

I doubt if it was discovered that the government was involved/complicit there would be pollies strung up by their testicles. Though they've managed to create an infinite loop of enquiry as the Tasmania says it's up to Federal and Federal says it's up to Tasmania

for mowing down antifa crowds

Attached: mini-gun.jpg (560x373, 13K)

afr.com/leadership/workplace/chemist-warehouse-agrees-to-huge-wage-increases-20190328-p518gl

Overkill;
You use .22's on vermin.

lol dead

thread

>dead thread.
I guess there was too much heavy breathing and everyone ran away before the shootposting started.

Get the train carriage to yourself in four easy steps.

Attached: Breathing.png (379x379, 74K)

go cook you lazy nigger

22s don't take limbs off

at least they employ little white zoomers at maccas

damn it
i liked getting 6 dollar antibiotics
the pharmacists are often just little chink nerds
who cares about them

I cant read that shit unless I subscribe. Fucking jew website. Fuck off with that shit.

you can use outline.com

cheat day my man

>meditation has no benefi-

poached chicken with red capsicum, broccoli and a dash of soisauce, seasoned to taste.

Also, fuck immigrants

-lly sick cunts

223/308 bolt action spend as much on a skope as you did on the rife. In addition purchase a Winchester or a mosberg model 94 30/30 lever action with iron sights. I would also recommend a copy of the colt lighting pump Action colt 45 rifle. And possibly a Remington 7615 that accepts at 15 mags I also would say buy a Taurus revolving long rifle chamber in 45lc/ 410 shot gun. Shtf you can cut it down for hand gun

Peaceful migrants show gratitude to rescuers.
By hijacking ship.

Attached: 2019-03-28 Rescued migrants hijack merchant ship off Libya, demand it heads toward Europe.jpg (873x3762, 1.34M)

Our top brass don't want to be seen with christofart pyne.

Attached: 2019-03-28 Defence chiefs desert Christopher Pyne in awkward press conference.png (890x1753, 686K)

Lets try this again

NEW

You got the link mate?

why?

Less than 100 replies in 2 hours this is a dead thread faggot.

haha you should probably just kys mate

This made made decide to put One Nation first now.. Fuck scomo

Attached: 766452645767.jpg (513x474, 35K)

I tried to prevent you from getting AIDS.
If you really want AIDS go to pic related.

Attached: ABC LOGO.png (1088x927, 454K)

sauce?

>he hasn't seen her media conference where she went full cuck and said she wants even harsher gun control
She'll be right behind the major parties from the bottom up.

Anyone else see that report on channel 9?

>where she went full cuck and said she wants even harsher gun control

Attached: 1553600333838.png (382x491, 124K)

What report

Good on him.

Ham and Pineapple pizza cunt

Good for you nsw cunts. I'm gonna miss him lads

Permit To Acquire. Its what you need from the police, to give to the gun shop in exchange for your firearm.

Myth. There is no need to spend that much. If you buy a $1200 Tikka, you'll shoot just fine with a $600 VX-3 etc

Use jewgle and go to abc.
If I put a link to it I will be helping the commies get a click and helping you get eye AIDS.

>what is archive.fo
fucking lazy cunt

not a fan of capsicum but that does sound tasty m8

I think my mate has a Tikka, not sure what model. Would you recommend them?

Who's good to follow on twitter now Alex Jones is gone?

Hi lads, in pozbourne, any feeds you'd recommend?

try some sudanese.

Just blatant racism! I know it's hard with these racist leftards around us accusing any white looking person of being a mass murderer.. #illridewithyou
My heart goes out to you!

Attached: 1552634477252m.jpg (1024x774, 87K)

Me too, unironically. Would have voted Lib, now putting one nation first and Labor / greens commies last.
Fuck these fucks!

Attached: 1542372294154.png (908x590, 514K)

The sort of people who would vote for One Nation would not, in any way, vote for LNP. How could Scumbag Scott be so ignorant of this country's political climate - as a politician!

bump 4 life

say it with me cunts:

PRIME MINISTER ROLF HARRIS

Attached: kangaroo.png (1280x720, 747K)

I work at an american globalist multinational company, we have branches all over the world. We focus on forcing our American wageslave ethic upon our foreign vassals. Every month we evaluate the result of each branch based on their adoption of American wageslave standards of labor. White countries always come within the top worst performers. We replace many of the White workers with Indians and chinese, who are happy to work 100hrs per week.

Blame yourselves, lazy white fucks

nice copypasta faggot

Attached: 25245245452.png (1280x720, 841K)