We need him back

Keks son,

Son of Keke.

Attached: 5743F26A-ED24-4125-A070-58586710192B.jpg (835x803, 98K)

I never left.

he's too busy smoking weed with niggers

Dudu Oson

Attached: 1433385171646.jpg (545x465, 53K)

timestamp fag

Is he /ourJew/?

Sam has a part yet to play in all of this lads, I believe.
Our brother has been down, but not out

Checked

sam goddammit I have wanted to buy your mass shooter shirt and a copy of how to bomb for like... at least a year, maybe longer
get your fucking shit together

he better, I definitely dont think we have even seen his best material yet

Seriously. Wtf is wrong with us. We are so bad at standing up for significant influencers that actually make a dent.

Time stamp autist

Our complaints go in and out of the ears of the Corporate Jews, who are cheered on by the drones they cultivated.

SUPPORT HIM YOU FAGS. $5 A MONTH. THAT'S IT. IT ISN'T THE BEST MATERIAL RIGHT NOW BUT DAMNIT HE'S OUR BOY

I wonder if he'd be interested in funding a indie feature. Seems like they were trying that a bit with MDEWP anyway

Basically, Sam Hyde got to the top, as high as he could go, with World Peace.

Let's face it, his stand-up isn't good. I think an Inconvenient Anime was probably the funniest. He's been blacklisted and from what I've seen, his new content looks pretty weak.

Sam, if you're out there, and if you can gather up some cash, DO A BORAT SHOW. Sam Hyde would be great, in disguise, getting real reactions while he just messes with people. Making weird videos saying random shit and weird editing just isn't funny. Good luck out there big guy.

Attached: world peace.gif (480x270, 1.8M)

WP was heavily edited by adult swim, and ended up turning into a project that was way different than Sam or MDE was expecting to do

(((They))) got him

i stopped caring when he started doing the pay to watch shit

pretty gay

He's a burn out tranny cock sucker

He looks like a stocky Chad version of Maximillion Dood lmao.

>Keks son
>Son of Keke
>When you suck so much e-celeb dick that you commit blasphemy