Why are most of the school shooters white?

Not trying to stir up any shit and I have no agenda.. but seriously, why are all the school shooters white? I know black people be violent n sheet and they kill each other a lot. But they do it in their neighborhoods, not in the schools. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Attached: peace.jpg (749x774, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2011/01/12/obituaries/loughners-jewish-mother-not-so-much
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
nytimes.com/2018/10/29/us/north-carolina-school-shooting.html
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you miss the news today that a KOREAN school shooter died in prison in California? Your premise is wrong.

So mossad is gonna shoot up a school or a synagogue or a mosque or are you gonna false flag the media again?

Attached: Shooters1.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

whites are the only kids smart enough to load the gun?

blacks don't go to school

Higher IQ.

Read the boy crisis.
Then insert white in front of boy.

Because most Americans are white. Any other questions?

Are you sure they are white? Or are they jewish, far as I recall the poster boys from Columbine were jews and had considered escaping to Israel if they had survived.

because black kids don't go to school

Wtf are you talking about - I'm talking about schools, not mosques or churches

Uhh no, considering the level of violence in Southside Chicago

By Warren Ferrell? He's right on the money.. that makes sense

Yea but it's a huge country and whites won't be the majority in a few decades from now

I think too many whites are too coddled so when they chimp out they just go at everyone. Blacks, generally coming from homes where no one cares about them grow up more latchkey and are quicker to go straight to their perceived enemy and enact a perceived justice upon. And whites seem to be slower to boil over so to speak; the blacks will just go at things without a lot of thought behind it while whites will more often (again, it's a minuscule minority of them) while boil and boil until they go full Reich on some people. If they still had the total numbers and the pride non-whites wouldn't be nearly as shitty towards them for this reason I'd think because they'd fear that day when a white chimpout may occur (no I'm not encouraging anyone to do this, government cunts). Also there seems to be a higher rate of autists among whites, highly correlated with higher intelligence if my memory serves me well.

>why are most players in the NBA black?
>"did you forget that Dirk Nowitzki and Jeremy Lin exist?"
>"your premise is wrong"
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, your post sounds like an SJW who reeees if you ask "Why are most blacks children without a father?" and the answer is to say that a lot of white kids don't have a father in the home either.

That's true. And frankly, most school shooters are black anyway (you just never hear about them). But as whites become a smaller percentage of the population, one should expect them to become a smaller percentage of school shooters.

So the news underreports black shooters of schools? I agree that the white shooters' percentage will have to drop in the near future

>I think too many whites are too coddled so when they chimp out they just go at everyone. Blacks, generally coming from homes where no one cares about them grow up more latchkey and are quicker to go straight to their perceived enemy and enact a perceived justice upon. And whites seem to be slower to boil over so to speak; the blacks will just go at things without a lot of thought behind it while whites will more often (again, it's a minuscule minority of them) while boil and boil until they go full Reich on some people.
So right on so many points. Everything you said!

I think a lot of it might have to do with white boys being always metaphorically castrated and never being allowed express their anger. Then it boils over, as you said.

whites are just more succesful. Blacks shoot in schools all the time but usually only hit one or two people so it doesn't make national news.

Most "school shootings" are Tyrone who's been held back three years beefing with Jamaal over one of his homies.

Every other race still feels like they belong to a community, even in the West (outside of their home countries).

This is now rare for white men and women in the West, and only becoming more and more rare.

When men feel as if our world (however we see it) is collapsing around us, when we don't feel bound to the community and communal expectations, when we have nothing to live for, no goals to strive for, nothing, we snap. This is not surprising. Diversity is making us more violent, and for a reason.

Attached: 1551192443213.jpg (900x748, 146K)

this

Whites are heavily socialized to not fight and to be "nice". When something happens bad a white is told to just ignore it or that it was thier faujlt. Now this happens for a decade and they feel they are being nice and life should be getting better but it's not. I mean everywhere they go they are told to be nice to ignore and life will get better. But it doesn't and so the kid thinks what if the rest of your life will be like this. Part of being heavily socialized means that their need to rebel is also intense.

I think it's what you said, but also the family unit, which has broken down. There are broken families in every demographic, but if you can't even fall back to a broader level, I guess it's easier to lash out.

jta.org/2011/01/12/obituaries/loughners-jewish-mother-not-so-much

Don't know how the Jewish shooters think, but whites are planners and slow to be triggered, but once triggered they take drastic actions.

Like the Crusades, the sacking of the Second Temple or Carthage.

Attached: 5ca7189cff670f87e41b6bdd5c176af8.jpg (1278x841, 225K)

Whites are starting to not give a shit anymore. More at 11.

most of them are fucking J E W I S H

you fucking dumb fuck and you can thank CIA/MOSSAD and MKULTRA for that

>Imagine having this much brain damage

lol thanks for even replying to him.. I wanted to but thought it wasn't worth it

was with you until the schizo part at the end

Attached: 27b.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>imagine being a fucking kike
go google their family histories you stupid fucking jew

>schizo
back to pleddit astroturf turbo jidf kike

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Do you ever get tired of being a faggot? Your shilling is transparent. Niggers are violent criminal scum and the only reason school shooters aren't black is because at nigger schools, niggers are treated as the proto-criminal they are and are made to wear clear backpacks and walk through metal detectors.

Attached: niggerschool.jpg (512x371, 43K)

> at nigger schools, niggers are treated as the proto-criminal they are and are made to wear clear backpacks and walk through metal detectors
That makes sense.
P.S. not every single person is a shill, you know

because young, male zoomers are pissed off and have good reason to be. they entered a world that hates them and wants to destroy them.

Interesting that you don't want to reply to the user about their Jewish heritage and dismiss that, yet want to discuss supposed inherent White psychosis shill faggot

Uhh cause almost every thread here on Jow Forums is about da joos and i don't think they can be responsible for literally every single bad thing that happens in our society

Because most of the bullies are black.

Semitic-controlled, anti-white media only focuses on white violence, if that isn't obvious at this point you're either underage or retarded. Little johnny kills 50 kids and it makes the headlines for a year. Meanwhile little trequan and shaniqua are catching high velocity lead on a daily basis, in numbers actually far greater (your initial assertion is just factually wrong) but it doesn't make the national news because
1) nogs killing each other isnt newsworthy because it happens so frequently
2) nigs killing each other doesn't further their anti-white agenda

Attached: 1485320508078.jpg (792x624, 108K)

Can you link to some black school shootings then?

Black schools have metal detectors, because they were shooting each other in the '80s.

nytimes.com/2018/10/29/us/north-carolina-school-shooting.html
took 5 seconds, happened only half a year ago. And I would assume this one only made ny times because blacks only make up about 40% of the demographic. Violence in black majority areas is so frequent it often doesn't make ANY kinds of national news. There are no all white/white majority schools with metal detectors

>Civil Rights Act causes White Flight
>White Flight destroys White Neighborhoods
>White Children raised in these areas suffer mental health issues.

this too

its not because they are white its because they didn't have a father. most of the school shooter never had a father figure and they never learned how to truly be a man. while black kids with out fathers tend to be in a gang they will kill for pride among the streets. while the ones who shoot up schools want to feel god like, or lust over the thrill.

It's racial profiling and that is not good in the year of our Lord 2000+19.

Maybe you're right! I'll have to look into this tomorrow - now I gotta crash. Thx for the link.

If you're genuinely interested, do some research about how high-profile people (politicians, actors, athletes) are vilified in the jew-owned news for pointing out stats regarding black-on-black crime, even if they themselves are black.

Attached: 1495341244556.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

Competence.
Blacks shoot up their schools much more often than is acknowledged, but it's usually a spur of the moment spary and pray with a stolen handgun in response to an insult. They're rarely able to get two fatalities, so it's not reported as a mass shooting.
White kids are generally smarter, plan better, and have better marksmanship, so they get higher scores and cross the threshold for a mass shooting.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|65|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 5.png (320x360, 219K)

How is this a question? M8, I used to see nigger crime reports almost every other fucking day here in Houston, calling them thugs and criminals. That shit vanished with Obama, ESPECIALLY in the wake of Dindu Martin and Obama’s comment related to it. He ultimately set the precedent in race baiting and started the chain reaction, along with the removal of propaganda laws, that led to deliberate underrepresentation of nigger crimes and vice verse

true oppression!